I Hate Him...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I started to draw him, pouring my heart and my mediocre talent into it. I had to go to more classes soon after, but as soon as I was back, I resumed drawing. I decided to use colors, working relentlessly on creating subtle, impressionistic effects. With blue shadows and green reflexes. It was probably the best picture I had ever drawn.

I kept working on it till 11:30 PM, and started again as soon as I was up at 7:30AM.

Every line had to be perfect. Otherwise, it would not count. I finished it at 9:00AM.

Around that time Alex usually went down to the cafeteria. I knew it of course, as I always tried to be there at this hour too, just to watch him hatefully.

I headed there with my lips tightened and waited. I also had another piece of paper with me...

I had written on it:

"Not so easy, jerk. F."

I saw him come in from the opposite entrance. He passed me with an impassive face, chin held high.

As soon as he sat at one of the tables, I approached him. I put two sheets in front of him, and walked away. I, however, did not go outside entirely. I stood just behind the glass door leading to the cafeteria.

From that point, I could observe him, carefully checking the papers.

First he read the message and... he actually chuckled. His face, when smiling, seemed almost cute... Eh.

Then he took the drawing and fixed his eyes on it. He stared at it for a long time. I could not easily interpret his expression. He seemed... transfixed by this drawing? So, I just stopped trying to analyze him, feeling a bit uneasy. I didn't even know what I was expecting. I only know I had these weird bubbles inside my stomach.

So, I went to class.

This was the evening, the party at Tolkien's club was supposed to happen, so I went to see Josh.

He was waiting for me with the Aragorn costume ready for me, which, to be honest, looked just like any thief costume from any universe... Just a dark coat, medieval tunica, high shoes. And a cheesy plastic sword to put on the back, which made the impression that I was actually wearing the Witcher cheap costume. But I really didn't care that much.

He laughed at me because it looked like the costume was about to be torn apart by my biceps. Being muscular has its cons.

Soon, I was bored listening to his jealous and malicious comments, as his own arms were much less impressive, and it was a triggering topic for him. Poor guy. Too much talk, too little gym. But I liked him anyway.

Then I went back to my dorm, changed, and went jogging. After returning to my room I took a short nap.

It was already a bit late when I woke up, so I ate some proteins, dressed up in my costume, and finally headed to the party. I was there at 8:20PM, so most people were probably already inside.

As soon as I approached the club building, I noticed the "welcoming committee".

Josh, Aaron, Tim and some other guys were at the entrance with a gigantic tray of pretty impressive, large test tubes filled with... vodka. Yep. Right from the start on a high note. And illegal, for that matter.

Josh rushed toward me in his Gimli costume with a big, brown fake beard.

"Finally! Party already started, take your shot and go inside!" He winked, pointing toward the tray.

"What is it? Vodka or something more?" I was curious because the color was a bit weird.

"Oh, definitely something more!" He giggled like a little boy.

I was pretty eager to get wasted and stoned, so I drank the whole thing. Josh gave me another one right away, stating that for such a "massive" yoked guy, I should drink double the amount. It tasted awful, but I didn't care. I wanted to have fun tonight.

The following few minutes, I was standing next to him, and watching people go in, admiring some of their costumes.

There were at least seven Aragorns, So much for being original. But what did I expect? Time for me started moving at a slower pace now, as I was more... hazed. Giddy. Dizzy.

Soon I was wobbling a bit and laughing stupidly to myself.

Finally, I decided it was a good time to dive a bit deeper into the party.

"I'm gonna go inside and dance!" I yelled to Josh, even though he was standing right next to me.

"Sure man, in about fifteen minutes Aaron will start the game part. So, be ready! We're having some seriously fucked up ideas for tonight!" And he giggled again, obviously - he was also pretty wasted.

I went inside, sinking into the pulsing light and voices of people inside the club building.

As I was walking in there, it almost felt like going into Mordor. Dark, hot, stinky. I chuckled without any real reason. Yep, I was feeling pretty relaxed now...

Soon everything became even more and more unreal.

All images were kind of blurry, I wasn't walking, I was floating. Blue, violet, golden, and green lights around me, swirling in hypnotic dance.

I was sort of jerking my body, entering the biggest room, and soon immersed myself fully into the trance-like mood that surrounded me. It was hypnotic. This flickering light and slowed down version of Rihanna "We found love... in a hopeless place" - it was playing on a loop.

People were dancing around, more like waving with the rhythm of music, and I joined this wave, my body spasming weirdly to the flying beats.

Between the twitching silhouettes I noticed something blue.

In a peculiar slow motion the person in long elven dress, with waist long black hair, was rolling and rippling on a wave of music. Hands raised above her head, hips seductively swaying.

Arwyn.

Yes, my Arwyn. I was Aragorn, after all, right?

I should probably go get this beauty before seven other Aragorns made their moves, right?

Swaying from one side to another...I wobbled over there, I didn't know who it was at first, but I was drawn (attracted?) to the dancing figure, almost like a magnet.

"We found love in a hopeless plaaaaaaaace!" I sang in a rather loud voice, but oddly enough, nobody cared. All of the people here were in the same trance-like state. Not caring, just dancing, just moving, swaying, dreaming...

Blue, green, lights...

Music, waving... dancing... moving.

Body... flowing, flying...

Trance... dream...

It felt like I literally swam there, through the music-filled air, and my surprisingly light hands were suddenly wrapped around this person's waist.

The Arwyn-person did not seem startled. We started dancing together. The tiny dancer put her head on my shoulder and I put my hands on her hip bones. And we swayed like that, sailing on the music stream, just careless, free, deep diving in the tune.

I lowered my head and kissed the side of Arwyn's neck, I just felt like it. And I was not pushed away, I only felt that she turned to me and put her slim arms around my neck. In the dim, flickering light I did not have a time to look at her face.

Wet, soft lips found my lips.

So, I just let myself go with the flow.

I started to kiss this Arwyn's imposter, not giving shit about who it was. I really was just... kind of outside of my body, rocking on the music waves.

But, wow, this Arwyn imposter was a great kisser, that I couldn't deny! This person tasted sweet, perfect. We found the ideal rhythm of our tongues, the perfect harmony of sucking and exploring, the sync was cosmic, and even in my half conscious state I felt my dick going super hard. Like a fucking steel sword. I was tempted to use one of Aragorn's most famous quotes - 'you have my sword!'

What was even more strange was that I felt something similar, only lower, on my thigh, pressing to my leg. Another fucking hard sword?

A bit unusual, but okay.

And then...

The music stopped!

The lights flashed, blinding me for a moment. In an instinctual reflex I moved back, pressing my hands to my eyes, shocked by the aggressive lighting 'violence' that was inflicted on my eyeballs.

People around us were squealing and wailing, complaining to whoever turned the lights on. Finally, I managed to open my sore eyes. And I saw in front of me - equally weirdly blinking - Alex.

Not a fucking Arwyn, for sure! The black hair was just a wig.

What the fuck...

What the...

Fuck.

So, I kissed my blue-haired enemy.

I immediately sobered, as probably the rest of people around, our pupils r**ed brutally by the sharp light.

Alex stared at me with a tense face. I said nothing, I just moved back, one step, and then another.

Did he know?! How could he not know? I could take him for a girl, he was so small, but what about me? Nobody would mistake me for a small chick! He could not be so stoned as to not realize who I was... So, why the fuck did he not say anything?

I looked around. Luckily nobody noticed our make out session, as everybody was still suffering from 'lighting palsy'.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It's time for our main course! The ultimate, most cringe worthy and disgusting challenge ever done in any fraternity, sorority or any fan club!" I heard Aaron.

The voices around me started to scream and whoop it up eagerly. People were pretty hammered in here. I was not an exception, obviously, as I oddly and smoothly accepted the fact that I just made out with this blue-haired jerk. And, weirdly enough - it was a fucking godly kiss.

Okay. Whatever!

I kind of went with the flow, again.

People were now grouped in smaller teams.

The group leaders were each given a small glass vessel with challenges.

There were six challenges for every group, some double, involving two people.

Everybody could deny one challenge. Those who denied a second challenge in their own group were about to be transferred to another and given the last challenge from this group.

Any person who denied all challenges was going to be caught, tied to a chair and carried to the door of our... dean. And on the door there would be a big dick painted. Yep. Not so tempting.

I didn't notice at first I was put in the same group as Arwyn aka Alex.

An accident?

I transfixed my eyes on him. I must admit, he looked... unreal. Long, blue, silky dress with lace around cleavage. The black hair wig was what obviously confused me before, and he wasn't wearing his rainbow glasses. His face seemed almost naked, almost pure. His lips were much more red than they should be, I kind of suspected it was my fault. So, I only bit my own lower lip, avoiding his gaze, of course. It would not be wise to stare at him at this point. Just after I devoured those plump lips.

Josh was also in our group... which wasn't reassuring at all, as I knew how crazy he could be. He was in charge of the glass vessel with printed dares.

Alex's eyes were glazed over a bit, and he seemed more amused than worried about the game play, but I knew... what I knew. It could not end well. I already noticed a weird flicker in Josh's eyes.

"First disgusting challenge for today!" Josh yelped, a bit too loudly, opening a small, folded piece of paper.

And the fucker chortled!

"Drink the pee of the second person who picks a short straw!"

The whole group almost jumped.

"Gosh!!!" One of the girls that was in our six-people group, Julia, made a vomiting sound.

Josh gave her a side-eye.

"I remind you. Whoever denies more than one, will have to move to another group and after that... be delivered to our dear dean!" Josh was sporting a devilish grimace.

So, nobody moved.

"Get to it, people..." Josh stuck out the straws, shaking his hand in order to hurry us up.

We reluctantly started to pull straws, and I was relieved that I did not draw the short one.

"The person who picks the first short straw, will be the drinker. The person who picks the second short straw, will pee for the first one!" Josh announced, repeating himself, obviously still pretty tipsy.

But I must say - he was good, he obviously knew the rules. Probably created them with Aaron? The fucker!

First short straw pulled Tim, the second... Yep. Alex. I stopped myself from chuckling, but it wasn't easy. I felt a small wave of triumph.

"How much am I supposed to drink?!" Tim almost exploded, glancing nervously at Alex. "What if he has some germs in his urine?!"

"I thought elves are pretty resilient!" Julia murmured, ogling Tim's Legolas costume.

"Fresh urine is sterile, you idiot." Donna murmured, also checking out Tim. She was one of the girls in our group who was a nursing major. She was dressed awkwardly in a very worn out Frodo Baggins outfit.

"But it tastes awful!" Tim whined, obviously angry.

"You'll be okay... as long as you won't drink it on a daily basis. It can potentially damage your kidneys."

"Great! Just great!"

Josh glanced at him with some mercy in his eyes, and decided to go lenient on Tim. "Five sips man, okay?"

Then he turned around toward Alex, who was sitting there pretty tense.

He obviously did not know where to pee...

Josh grinned. "Okay, okay! You can use this!"

He emptied the glass vessel that held the dares and handed it to Alex who was biting his red lips.

I still remembered why they were so red and how delightfully they tasted. It just would not leave my mind, even though I tried so hard not to think about it.

"Oh, how convenient! Our dear Arwyn has a dress! Nice dress by the way! You can pee under it. It will be perfectly modest!"

"He can really pull off wearing dresses, can't he?" Julia snarled with a tone of jealousy. She herself had a cheap version of Galadriel's dress, and wasn't even half that pretty as he was.

"I heard he has a collection of Japanese school girl uniforms, how could he NOT pull off wearing dresses?" Donna muttered, but nobody, except me, heard that - as I was the one sitting close enough to her to hear. I became pretty curious about how Alex would look in a sexy school girl uniform. Probably stupid, right? Or maybe not...

Meanwhile, Alex was cursing quietly, tugging the vessel under his nice, blue dress.

"Are you all gonna stare? I can't focus like this!" He snorted.

Tim was annoyed. "Oh, is it such a problem? Maybe you wanna change with me? Huh?! I can be the one who pees, and you can drink it!"

"Leave him alone."

Somebody said that.

Who was it?

I glanced around, but... everybody was looking at me. What the fuck?

Was it me? I defended Alex? Fuck, obviously. These drugs have to be some very potent shit!

Blue-green eyes bore into my face, and he quickly lowered his gaze. Wow, he had very long eyelashes...

Oooookay!

Stop it, Finn - I murmured to myself. Very potent shit - this drug - like for real! It could obviously change a straight man into a gay man. Or would I be gay?

Alex was non-binary trans femme, he always insisted on that, but demanded to be addressed as a male, so... I wasn't convinced. If he was gender non-conforming, then probably I wasn't gay, right?

My drug-saturated brain wasn't working right. I just couldn't wrap my head around any of it.

"This idiot has the easy part and still complains?" Tim wasn't in the mood to back out. He crossed his hands on his chest and bore his eyes into Alex's pale, cute face.

What? Cute? C'mon. Why did I keep doing that?

I needed to get rid of the drugs in my system. This was going too far.

"You are catching up with the complaining, Tim, as far as I can see. So shut the hell up." I growled, not knowing why I carried on to stand up for the tiny idiot. The words seemed to escape my mouth without my conscious consent. Fuck.

Tim put his hands on his hips and narrowed his eyes, focusing on Alex. The annoying Arwyn imposter clenched his jaw in response, as he was under such intense scrutiny.

"Stop staring!" He hissed.

"The hell I'll stop! Josh! I want a new rule. Thirty seconds, if he does not pee, we are changing roles!" He demanded, glancing at Josh.

Josh smirked and nodded. "Deal!"

I could see the panic on Alex's face. Poor guy.

Poor? I was so screwed up. I should not have taken this drug, for fuck's sake! Was this some kind of gay-bending potion from the abysses of Mordor?

Then I did something even worse. I moved myself between Tim and Alex, standing in the line of sight. Like a fucking knight in shining armor. In a thief's tunica, anyway.

"Alex, get behind my back, and just focus on peeing, he can't see you now."

I could feel his small, warm hand leaning on my arm, as he moved behind me, hiding from the rest of them. He actually did even more. To focus, he kneeled and bent his body forward, his forehead leaned on my back, as if wanting to hide his face from the rest. Why did I feel... weirdly protective of this pretty runt? The craziness took up permanent residency in my head, obviously.

"Fifteen seconds!" Tim growled.

"Ten seconds!" Josh accompanied him.

"I got it!" Alex snapped and peeked out from behind my back. He stuck out his hand with a vessel containing yellow fluid inside. His other hand stayed on my shoulder. A pleasant feeling. It was petite and warm. I kinda wish he would leave it there.

Enough, Finn!

"Now, drink it!" Alex smiled triumphantly.

Oh, how well I knew this mean smile of his.

Josh glanced at me with furrowed brows. He looked disappointed. He even slightly shook his head as if to condemn my defensive action.

"Thanks, Finn," I could hear from behind my back, and then this happened:

He stroked my back. In a slow, long move from my neck to my waist, along my spine.

I shivered.

What the fuck did he just do? And why?

I didn't react, but... my dick reacted. Why, why! What the hell?

I pretended to ignore it and went back to my previous place in the group.

Josh was staring at me and at Alex with a suspicious grimace. Did he realize something? Tim, meanwhile, took five sips from the vessel, coughed, and made a small gagging sound.

"Disgusting! And you know what's even more nauseating? It's still warm!" He yelled, tapping on his thigh.

"That's good," Donna added. "That means it's still fresh and sterile."

Tim cleared his throat, and put the vessel aside.

Josh, however, did not insert the folded dares back in it again. Instead, he narrowed his eyes and took another piece from the floor, and then he unwrapped it.

His face lit up.

"Oh! That's gonna be good! It's a one-person challenge!"

I tensed, as I felt something weird coming. Josh fixed his eyes on Alex for a brief moment. Then he said: "The person who will draw the shortest straw... will have to vomit and... eat it back!"

We all looked at each other in shock. It seemed too much.

"What's that? Some kind of 'Fear Factor' or 'Jackass' show challenge? Did you buy bulls' balls for us to eat, or something?" I snorted, a bit annoyed already.

"Exactly," Tim was in agreement with me. "What the fuck? It will be an endless cycle with the vomiting!" Tim was still rubbing over his lips, as if trying to get rid of the urine taste. "The person will throw up, eat it and throw up again... and again..." He added and suddenly chuckled.

"Sure, but only the first time counts. You do not have to repeat it," Josh mumbled, rummaging behind his back, spreading the pieces of paper around. It looked peculiar. He also took up the straws again and stuck his hand out.

"Okay, stop with the yapping. Let's draw straws."

We all pulled straws and... Alex pulled the shortest one!

Again! I bit my lip, observing Josh's face.

Was it set up? Did he target Alex? Hmmm...

He knew I had beef with the blue-haired runt, but it seemed pretty unfair, even in these circumstances.

"I... won't. I can't!" Alex was pale. "I'm not gonna do it." He whispered, lowering his head in obvious defeat. His pretty, pouty lips were trembling. I kissed them...

Tim burst into laughter, and winced.

"Chicken!"

Josh only shrugged.

"It's your right. But with another denial, you'll be transferred to Martin's group and will do their last challenge! Better not ask what it is... Nothing pleasant! I overheard it involved menstrual blood!" And he chortled again.