I Hate Him...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fuck! Shut up..." Alex mumbled, crossing his hand on the chest, covered in blue satin and lace.

I kind of stared at his cleavage for a moment. His skin was so smooth. I could probably lick it... God! Stop it, stop it, Finn!

"Okay, idiots. Another round then! The next challenge..." Josh unfolded the third piece of paper. "Hahaha! It's gonna be good! A two-person challenge!"

"No! They are the worst!" Donna cussed. Julia nodded and winced.

"Wait for it! It's really disgusting!" Josh was almost beaming. "One person has to lick another person's asshole for fifteen minutes."

"What?! No fucking way! Nobody would bare himself in front of everyone like that!" Julia yelped, putting her hands on her hips.

"Exactly! It's too much! It's a private part!" Donna agreed.

"Chickens! Chickens!" Tim was laughing like crazy, obviously clueless that he was not excluded from another drawing round.

"Hey! Nobody said it has to be public!" Josh raised his hands in a defensive gesture. "We have a small empty room here, behind the restroom. It's an old storage room. Some guys put a mattress there. You know... when they have their girlfriends visiting." He added and winked.

"But one person has to be an observer, to make sure everything goes according to plan. It can be you, Donna! You are about to be a nurse, right?"

She nodded.

"People will not be ashamed to bare their asses in front of a nurse, yeah? So, Donna is excluded from drawing for that round. Everybody agrees?"

Donna lit up in a second.

"In that case, okay! I can be an observer" She giggled, obviously glad, she got off easy. She suddenly stopped having a problem with this dare, the bitch.

Julia was however angry, pouting her lips. "What the fuck, this is a stupid game!" She snarled.

"You losers are no fun at all. And you, Julia, go for that menstrual blood challenge, if you prefer." Josh had enough of the group whining and just shrugged. The game was not proceeding as smoothly as he wanted.

"You are all sick motherfuckers!" She was still angry, crossing her hands on her chest.

"Relax, bitch!" Donna intervened, obviously feeling quite entitled now, as she was exempt from the challenge. "You still have one to pass on! It's only Alex who can't deny the challenge, or he'll be transferred."

Josh smirked and Julia hesitated, glancing at Donna. She muttered something unflattering toward Donna, from what I could hear it was something along the line "fake-Frodo slut". But finally, she gave up.

"Okay. Don't count on me, you twisted bastards... I'm never gonna participate in this kind of sick game again."

"God, stop being a boring c**t," Donna also had enough of her, and Julia pouted her mouth the second time.

Josh stuck out his hand again, shaking it to hurry us up.

I took the first draw... and cursed. "Fuck!"

It was a short straw!

"You jerk! You set me up!" I threw the straw on the floor.

"God, you are all such sore losers!" Tim was laughing like crazy, Donna also giggled.

I was counting on Julia to draw the second short straw, so I observed Josh's hand with great attention.

Tim took his draw. It was long!

Julia took hers and it was also long.

Fuck!

The last person, Donna, was out of drawing, so it left us with...

Alex. He took it and it was short. Duh, obviously!

"Ha! Finn will lick Alex!" Josh burst into laughter, joined by very elated Tim. Donna was still giggling. Julia soon started too as she was relieved, she didn't have to participate.

Alex's eyes bore into my face.

I clenched my jaw and glowered at Josh and Tim.

Suddenly, I made my decision. Hell to the no! I was not about to back out. I was not going to be crowned the most boring c**t or dick.

"Okay. I won't chicken out. I'll do it."

The silence was almost too ominous. They were all shocked.

Tim was the first one to regain his wits. "I'm not surprised. You were brown-nosing him this entire game anyway. Finn is in love, I can tell."

"Oh, shut up, Tim! You are so fucking annoying!" Alex muttered and slowly stood up.

Donna and I also stood up. "Okay, let's go, guys."

Alex glanced toward me and said: "I need two minutes in the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Donna nodded, and we headed toward the small storage room. I didn't bother to look at Josh and Tim. I was very, very angry. I knew he rigged the drawing. I was sure of it. He wanted to kick Alex ass and give him the hardest challenges and... he also decided to include me in this charade.

Indeed, inside the storage room was a pretty big mattress. There was also shocking proof of what had been going on in there. Couple boxes of condoms, a couple of tubes of lube, all lying on a crate next to the mattress.

"Fuck, it looks like some back room in a club where people go to fuck!"

"Because it is that kind of place..." Donna murmured, looking very happy about the whole situation.

She narrowed her eyes.

"Do you have some soft spot for him, or something? You were pretty fierce in protecting him from Tim and Josh."

"I do not! Don't know what you're talking about," I told a blatant lie.

She chortled. "Okay, okay. He is trans femme, you don't have to stress that much, you know."

"Oh, shut up." I gritted my teeth.

One minute later Alex came in to the storage room.

He wasn't wearing his wig anymore. His long blue hair was framing his small face with pouty red lips.

Donna chuckled and waved her hand. "Get to it, guys." She just could not stop grinning.

He clenched his jaws and made a move to pull up his long dress, but I caught his hand.

"Just lay down," I murmured.

He obeyed. He toed off his silver pumps, laid down on the mattress - flat. I sat next to him and slowly pulled up his frilled dress, baring his slim legs in white nylon pantyhose. I froze looking at them. He really paid attention to the details.

The nylon seemed silky and shiny, and I mindlessly stroked his thigh. Donna was looking at me with a gaping mouth. He, however, did not react to my touch in any way.

I slowly hooked my fingers on his waistband and pulled it down to his knees. Another surprise. He had white, satin women's panties on his ass. And on the back of his thigh and side of his left hip I noticed a large tattoo.

To take a better look, I also pulled down his panties and he flinched a bit.

His ass was... wow.

It was better than I could imagine. White and perfectly smooth, skin almost as silky as his pantyhose. And the shape of it? Round, perky, a firm bubble butt. I started to feel a treacherous throb in my pants again. What the hell?

I leaned a bit aside to take a look at this tattoo. I was impressed!

It was a swirling climber of thin lines of code! Yes! A programmer's code! They were forming a vortex-like tree, going up and up over his skin, disappearing under the top part of his dress on the side.

"Wow! What a cool tattoo you have here! Fucking brilliant idea!" I could not stop myself from enthusiastically expressing my admiration.

He tilted his head back and glanced at me, blushing.

"You think so? Do you like it?"

"Yes! It's so cool! What does the code do? It... prints something on the screen? Some letters... wait..."

But then he violently rolled on his side, hiding the tattoo.

"No, don't read it. It's... a secret. Only one person will know. No one else."

"Which person? Who?" Donna got interested.

"The person I will fall in love with," he whispered.

Wow. I did not expect that, for sure. Not from him.

A moment of awkward silence.

"Okay, okay, got it." She snorted, and shrugged her arms, as if secretly thinking it's stupid.

I exchanged a look with Alex.

"Good idea," I muttered, so she could not hear that. "I respect that, I won't look, Alex. But I appreciate the idea of including code into your tattoo. I may do something like that myself."

He smiled, a bit shyly which was very uncharacteristic of such an arrogant brat.

"Stop murmuring and get to work boys!" Donna had a mischievous smile.

Alex laid flat again, and Donna gave me a pillow, pulled from somewhere behind the mattress. I tugged it under his hips and as his ass was now sticking out more for the first time I could see his crack. And what was between his ass cheeks...

First I saw his perineum, shaved smooth, and his ball sack, similarly without any hair, laying on the pillow under his prone body.

It was such a weird feeling, to see another man in this position, rather vulnerable. I was just... absorbing the view. What would he do if I were to spank him, just a bit? Better not to try spanking a SJW, I corrected myself. It wouldn't end well.

Then I moved my eyes along his crease to see what lay hidden between his cheeks.

I slowly put both my hands on his white globes and spread them a bit.

"Wow, Finn, your face looks like you're enjoying the view," Donna murmured, with her arms crossed over her chest.

Alex again looked back, twisting his neck quite forcefully to glance at my face, and I let my expression remain unchanged.

Actually, weirdly enough, she was right. I was enjoying it!

I always have this notion in my head, this picture, this thought, that the anal opening looks pretty much the same for every person, and that it's not very attractive. A wrinkly pucker, most often surrounded with some hairs and the same color as the rest of the skin.

But this was not that case with Alex. His was actually slightly protruding, and resembled a small pink star, or small flower with tiny petals. The sharp contrast between just regular skin and delicate, smooth tissue there, in his ass, was apparent, like he had a small rosebud hidden between his globes.

I stared at this hypnotized. To be honest, nobody had to encourage me to lean down and licked it. It looked... appetizing? Can anybody even say something like that about somebody else's anus? Just plain weird, right? And yet, I was mesmerized.

When I leaned down there I realized why Alex had gone to the bathroom. He obviously cleaned himself there, as I could smell the scent of liquid soap straight from the dispenser. A polite thing to do, I must say.

I only had one, fairly big problem, located between my legs. My dick.

I had trouble with finding a comfortable position, so finally I just laid down propped on my elbows and pressed my face into his crack.

I managed to glance toward Donna, who was staring at me with amazement.

"Wow, do you actually enjoy this, Finn?" It seemed she couldn't stop herself from asking.

I hesitated. Alex tilted his head again, to observe my face when I replied to her. I could, of course, say something along the lines of "Of course no, it's disgusting!"

But... somehow I just could not blatantly lie.

"To be honest, it's not half as unpleasant as I thought it would be. Alex was kind enough to clean himself, and he... well. Look for yourself, he is very... pretty down here."

Saying it, I felt stupid. Yet, an intense blush in my cheeks was nothing compared to Alex cheeks - they were about to explode with blood, so flushed, especially when Donna came closer and peeked between his buttocks with an obvious curiosity painted on her face.

He must have felt so exposed...

"Well, you're kinda right. It looks... hmm. Esthetically pleasing. Nice ass by the way, do you work out?"

Alex snorted. "I swim on a regular basis. Can you please... stop commenting on how my ass looks? It's making me uncomfortable."

"Isn't that the point of this?" She chuckled. "Nice balls also. So smooth." Her giggles were a bit annoying even for me.

He cursed under his breath and pressed his face into the mattress. I wouldn't do that if I was in his place, as so many people had sex here, you never know what kind of pink-eye he could catch.

But I needed to focus and rather willingly returned to my challenge. I wanted to touch this pink star with my tongue, and I did so with curiosity. He twitched subtly, as if surprised.

I was astonished how delicate this skin was, almost like silk, even more smooth, very delicate tissue. I teased it with the end of my tongue and he kinda... wiggled a bit and let a small breath out.

Donna stared at me with a weird grimace, almost shocked.

"Okay, I'm gonna check on you guys later, I can see you're doing great on your own, but I will be back at unexpected moments and if I will find you're NOT doing the licking, I will add this time to the fifteen minutes that counts. Okay?"

"No problem," I murmured.

As she left I returned to licking, and Alex glanced over his shoulder. I felt he wanted to ask something but could not gather his thoughts.

I was kind of getting more and more into the moment. I licked over his pink star, still enjoying - so fucking much - the contrast between the texture of his normal skin and the smooth tissue there, around his tiny entrance.

Alex was staring at me from over his shoulder, I knew what he wanted to say, probably. "What are you doing, man, she's gone, you can just pretend..." I felt this forming on his mouth, but curiously - he could not force himself to do this. On the contrary, he laid his head down, putting his cheek in the mattress and allowed me to continue.

How crazy was that? Very. I was being weird and he was also. In a way, I was enjoying this situation, verging on some subtle dominance/submission motives. He just... gave up?

So, I let myself do even more... I started to place small kisses over his ass, I licked over his globes and squeezed them and massaged them with my hands.

I was... becoming more and more aroused by these activities, I lowered my kisses down over his perineum and... lapped over his balls which were laying there, a bit squeezed by his position.

And Alex... moaned.

Yes, I had no doubt what was the sound he was making. It was a quiet moan of pleasure. Why did he let me do this in the first place?

I returned to feasting on his hole, where I stayed for a long time, swirling my tongue and finally even pressing the tip inside of his muscle ring.

And he... moaned even louder! The sounds he made were making me even more aroused, my poor dick pressed to the mattress, prisoner under my zipper, throbbing in spasm, wanting to be free. I plunged my tongue inside his sweet, pink star and caressed his insides making smacking, almost squelching sounds.

As his pucker was slightly protruding, I engulfed it in my mouth and sucked on it, and he groaned from deep within his chest!

I managed to glance at him, I could only see half of his face, his cheek pressed to the mattress, but it was pretty... red. Was he... as aroused as me?

There was a way to check it, hopefully... I would need to see his dick. He was laying on it, however, so it was not that easy.

But I was finally able to see it as I grabbed his hips and pulled them a bit up, pretending I was only adjusting the pillow under him and...there it was! I got a quick glance at his shaft. It was hanging there fully hard, leaking pre-cum!

Yep, bingo. I felt a weird excitement that I had managed to get him aroused, but I didn't even know why I was excited. Why should I care? I should be probably appalled. But it was precisely the opposite. It got me even more excited.

So, I returned to lavishing his hole with my caressing, sucking his pucker, my tongue delving inside. Then I trailed open-mouthed kisses over his ass up to the small of his back, I licked my way there, pulling his dress even higher, baring his thin waist.

I covered his skin with kisses, pecks, laps, I sucked on it and even softly nipped at it. I could hear his panting and quiet moans as I did it.

I was in a peculiar haze, barely conscious, all blood from my brain flowed to my dick. Half aware of what I was doing, I sucked on my finger, covered it in saliva, and pressed it to his pink rim, wet from my kisses...

He jerked. His body shivered when my finger plunged inside. I was absolutely sure he would push me away or scream or cuss at me.

But a remarkable thing happened. He... did not protest!

Even weirder, he kind of... whimpered louder! Encouraged by that, I directed my finger toward his prostate - or where I thought it would be. Logic suggested it should be under his dick, so I pressed there, massaging the spot, and he groaned with a long whining sound, his hips thrusting a bit back toward me.

So, I even added a second finger. I continued for a while... and then I added the third...

Now, his moans became even more intense.

Fuck, one minute more of this, and I would probably cum in my pants! I needed to be in there instead of my fingers!

I raised myself, laying my body over him. My hard dick, still separated by the layer of clothes from his wet hole, was now pressing on his ass.

"Fuck..." He muttered, probably feeling my solid weight over him, and I was big in comparison to him, with my 6'4''.

I began to rub my crotch over his slim body, pressing him even more into the mattress with my every move.

"I need to..." I mumbled, not knowing what I even truly wanted from him.

I could hear his quickened breathing, quiet whimpering sounds escaping his parted mouth.

"Inside, I need to be inside..." I was mindlessly muttering this, relentlessly pushing my hips on his ass.

"But I've... never... been with a boy..." He mumbled in response.

"Same here... But I want to..."

I pulled his hair aside and licked and kissed over his nape, listening to his quickened breath, and seeing his reddened cheeks. His face so close to me now.

I continued to rub over his ass and kiss his neck, when I suddenly heard quiet: "Okay".

Wow, fuck!

I was about to plunge my dick into this annoying student activist? How weird was that?

I did not waste any time, in case he changed his mind. I grabbed one of the tubes of lubricant and in record time squeezed it over my palm. I unzipped my pants with my other hand and poured the lube over my throbbing, almost purple, dick.

Then I generously covered his pink pucker, which was looking even more protruding now, slightly parting and... clenching as if waiting for my invasion? Definitely, my prolonged licking and teasing had helped him to relax.

The look of it was simply mesmerizing, I covered him with my body again and pressed my dick to this beautiful gate. Hopefully, not to Mordor or Moria, preferably to paradise.

I could feel the smooth and warm puffy ring with the tip of my dickhead. Oh, God.

I understood why sometimes gays called some asses "boipussy" as this was one of them, for sure. Sweet, protruding, open, aching boipussy.

He could not spread his legs wider, as his white stockings were on his knees, holding his thighs together, but it was pretty good for me, at least, as I could straddle his thighs and push more efficiently inside.

And I did it slowly, with a loud groan, I slid my lubed dick inside his crazy tight and scorchingly hot passage.

"Fuck!" I mumbled, plunging in inch by inch, not hurrying it up, but surely with a goal in mind, to bottom out in his sweet channel. "Fuck, feels wonderful, you're so fucking tight!"

I had been with three girls before, but none of them were so incredibly tight! He was squeezing me like a vise, I started to sway my hips gently, pushing inside him an inch at a time and backing out. I was feeling such powerful, pleasant thrills in my dick, that now I was moaning twice as loud as Alex was before.

"Fuck, fuck, so good, so good, so good..." I was mumbling in a delirious haze, drunk with pleasure I'd never felt before... "You're gonna kill me... cumming gonna kill me..." I was truly gibbering.

"I need deeper..." I whispered, waiting for him to be ready - as right now I could only make these small thrusts, not fully inside him.

Somehow I didn't want to scare him with starting a rough fuck for his first time. But why? Why did I care? I had no idea. It just did not seem right.