I Hate Him...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I took my time, totally forgetting about Donna, and her potentially coming back. I was just immersed in this act. I noticed that he was inhaling and exhaling more deeply now, kind of calmer, in a more relaxed way.

"Can I?"

He slowly nodded. So, I pressed a bit more and... I finally bottomed out, his boipussy engulfing my whole length.

God, it was an exquisite feeling. I was now fully seated inside him. I glanced down. It looked so fucking sexy! My pubes pressed to his perfect, round ass, my dick hidden inside him. It was throbbing inside him like... all the time. Slight waves of blood pushing down, pulsing, one after another.

I felt the peculiar thrill of having him under me. In a normal everyday life, it was he - who usually had me under him, in our classes and during student debates. Not now - now he had to, submissively, take my hard tool.

Sadly, I was also feeling the exponential tension growing in my balls. They were also pressing over his balls. I knew it wouldn't be long, as soon as I started to move inside his heavenly passage. I have never been that tightly sheathed. The stimulus was just too powerful, the massage on my dick - truly intense and so fucking delightful.

I don't know how long I was gently rocking there, but as the time passed, I was slowly building my way to full on fuck of his ass, my pace more frantic, my thrusts deeper.

I was now growling like a wild boar, and rutting against his slim, beautiful body dressed in delicate blue dress, sliding my thighs over his thighs clad in thin white pantyhose. All my movements frantic, blasting forward, knowing I couldn't stay like this long, it was impossible. Simply impossible.

"I'm gonna fucking explode in your tightness...!" I muttered awkwardly into his ear, licking his neck and sucking on it, no doubt leaving him hickeys.

What I could hear from him were only little breathy moans, I could also vaguely feel him rocking his hips rhythmically, probably grounding his cock over the pillow under his crotch.

Was I interpreting it all correctly?

But I was too deep into my own lustful abandon to register anything clearly, so it could also be a dream.

And I had another vague feeling that it would be son-of-the-bitch-behavior if I just unload inside his body and left him like that, so I clumsily fumbled my arm, tugging it under his hips until I had his shaft in my grip.

I really didn't know what to do with his cock in this position, especially because I could not stop my own dicking, that was out of the question. So, I give him a short but firm command: "Hips higher."

And he... listened! Yep. Was he into taking commands?

I could feel his hips pushing toward my dick, more up, and it created a space beneath him, letting me wrap my fingers more firmly around him. Now, in the same rhythm I was pounding in him, I was also pumping his dick. Or - rather I was just pushing him from the top, so he kind of moved down by himself, in the process plunging his dick into my tight grip. My fist became like an artificial vagina for him, I was glad, it was still smeared with lube.

"I'm... not gonna... long..." I was trying to communicate this to him, but it sounded more like babbling under my breath. "Gonna... gonna... gonna...fill you full of my cum..."

I sped up even more intensely jamming it as deep as I could. I also heard sharp gasps of ecstasy from him, and then... I felt something unexpected.

It was like his rim pulsated with great force - his tight boipussy became even tighter, and he was spasming, clenching around my heated dick, milking it, sucking it...

I realized what it only could be, and it pushed me to my own climax. I roared and suddenly felt it - almost could trace its path! The way my cum was rising up in my dick and geysering, erupting my seed deep inside his quivering tunnel. A high-pressured jet of my jizz flooding him in such an amount, I had never ever shot before.

I could already feel rivulets of creamy cum dribbling from his pulsing pucker, still stretched with my shaft. I wouldn't be surprised if his belly became more round from this insane deposit of semen, I spurted inside him. My dick seemed to throb endlessly, spitting my load, pouring it... Orgasmic tremors rocked my body...

Suddenly, I noticed something weird.

The fingers of my left hand... were actually entwined with his fingers! My hand was covering his small hand, and we were holding each other!

Wow, and when did this happen?!

Weirdly intimate gesture as for such a wild fuck with my enemy.

Was he still my enemy?

I finally stopped - feeling boneless and dizzy. I was floating in post-orgasmic pink bliss for a moment, before I kind of started to remember why we started this at all.

Donna didn't come back, which was weird. Or maybe she did, but we were too busy to notice? I had no idea.

I very slowly backed out from his hot boipussy and sat on his thighs. I let out a deep exhale. He laid without moving, only panting rather intensely.

After some consideration, I decided to gave his hole an inspection, so I parted his ass cheeks and... wow, it was such a fucking erotic sight!

His stretched pucker was yawned open, properly fucked, a bit prolapsed, pink tissue to be seen inside, unprotected by glistening skin furled around, covered with pearly strings of cum. A masterpiece!

I literally moaned seeing it, feeling another wave of throbbing in my still semi-hard dick.

"Fuck, you look so fucking sexy down there..." I exclaimed, fascinated by such an erotic view.

And I could not stop myself. I leaned down and took his swollen pucker into my mouth, sucking on it, latching on it, tasting myself there, not caring about it, just wanting to enjoy his still so very fuckable opening.

Alex moaned...

And at that exact moment, the door opened, and I flinched a bit. I was so much into fucking Alex - the whole world seemed to cease to exist for a while.

Donna marched inside with her power walk.

She tilted her head and gaped.

"Wow, boys! I can see this challenge was more a pleasure than a disgusting dare!"

I was so fucking grateful, that I had managed to somehow zip my pants before starting to suck on his pucker, as me flashing my dick would be very weird to explain.

"You are done, challenge well executed! Bravo!"

Donna started to clap for a while, giggling stupidly. She seemed to be more drunk than before, maybe she was after some other dare?

"Soooo..." She put her hands on her hips. "Are you into Alex, Finn? Be honest with me."

I felt a weird rush of panic in me. How could I be?

So, I freaked out.

"No, are you crazy!?"

And then I caught his gaze - in that exact moment.

He seemed frozen. Weirdly pale.

So, I quickly turned my head aside, not to look him in the eyes. Because I knew, there was hurt there.

Donna burst into loud laughter and waved her finger in the air, and... she turned around, leaving again... we were left alone.

Alex slowly rolled on his side, and I moved away, so he could sit straight. I managed to see his spent dick and a white patch on the front of his dress, which was folded under him.

I kind of stared at that. "You... came also." I said the obvious in amazement, yes, a stupid comment - as I already knew that.

He reddened, but said nothing. As he pulled his dress down, and his stockings up, I observed him, biting my lip.

I felt like an idiot, but what could I say? He just gave me his ass virginity and I... denied that I had any kind of attraction to him. A bitchy move on my part. But to my defense - I was always... his enemy. My mind just did not catch up with my body. It was still anchored to the idea that we hate each other. That we held each other in contempt.

The sex... was meaningless. Right?

Right???

As he moved to pull his leg over my thighs, and put them on the floor, I caught one of his feet in the midair.

I wanted to say something. I even opened my mouth, but I couldn't formulate any coherent thought. I was hanging in a limbo, all words, all excuses, all... apologies... seemed impossible. Just... not destined to be spoken.

So, we both froze.

For a weirdly long moment we stared at each other.

Then he slowly put his bare foot on my chest.

I looked at it almost in slow motion. It was a small foot, pretty shapely, actually. And he had painted toenails, I could see through the thin fabric of his stockings. Each nail was in a different color.

And...

... he pushed me.

I fell from the mattress to the floor.

"What the fuck?" I raised my gaze at him.

He had narrowed eyes and winced. In contempt? In anger? In hostility?

"Now we're even, Finn. Get out."

I was like paralyzed. Our gazes were locked the whole time. I could feel the great tension in his body. He pursed his lips, it looked like he was fighting with something. Some... emotions?

"Get out!" He almost screamed, his lips trembling.

I flinched and moved away, dragging my ass on the floor. Just to be further away from him.

"We're... even? It was... a paying-off-debt for that parking lot situation for you?!"

"Sure it was. How could it be anything more?! Remember, we're not into each other. Right?"

I had a problem breathing for a moment. A weird cold feeling in my chest was making it difficult for me. But what could I do?

"Does it mean you're going to behave like a jerk toward me again?"

"Pretty much. Yes."

I tightened my lips feeling terrible, but I did not understand exactly why. Most likely because I screwed it up, didn't I? It was too late to back out on that. So, I slowly nodded.

"I understand."

His cheeks could not be more red, if that had been the case the blood probably would explode from his skin pores.

I stood up, adjusting my pants. I could feel my jaw clenched tight like I was in freezing water. I kind of quivered also; I seemed to have little control over my body now, experiencing unexpected pain in my chest.

I marched toward the door and glanced toward him one last time.

He was sitting without the slightest move, his eyes fixed on me. Even from that distance I could see, he swallowed hard. And he was not that red anymore, but rather pale.

I pressed the handle and left the room.

In the main room most people were sleeping, some still playing. I walked between them and toward the exit. There was a song in the background. "Never Enough" from The Greatest Showman. I stopped for a second, as I heard this verse:

You set off a dream in me, getting louder now.

Can you hear it echoing? Take my hand.

Will you share this with me? 'Cause darling, without you,

all the shine of a thousand spotlights,

all the stars we steal from the night sky...

Will never be enough, never be enough...

I could no longer listen to it. I felt a powerful jolt of anger and grief.

As soon as I was outside, and I could catch some deep breaths... I vomited.

I didn't know why.

Never be enough... Something was playing, repeating these words in my head.

Were we really even now? I should be grateful, should I?

But why did I feel so bad? Scared that I just lost something.

And why now...

...I hated him even a bit more than before?

The end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this!

Please leave me a comment below: Should I leave the story as it is, or should I publish a follow-up with a conclusion for Alex and Finn? Should they be together, or are they just... too different?

Your decision!

What do you think about it? Please - let me know!

Your votes and opinions will decide their fate! :)

For editing - big thanks to one of my wonderful readers!

Dnsontn - you are the man!