I Hate Miles Bonn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you give me an example?"

"Why, yes, I can. You see, about a year and a half ago I made a declaration that was truthful, honest and heartfelt. My plea went unanswered and I was cast adrift. I ended up moving to another city for a while, worked at a less than satisfactory position and finally decided to pursue my dream. It took quite a bit of detective work but I finally found what, or who, I was looking for. Once I identified my goal, I started looking for employment in the same community. I was fortunate to find this position and hope I will meet your expectations."

"You sound fairly sure of yourself."

"Well, to be honest, I got the idea the position was mine unless you could convince them otherwise."

"Hmm. Well, Mr. Bonn, I'm not too sure what my response will be. I'm going to need more time before I decide. Perhaps we can discuss this over dinner?"

"Ah, that would be lovely. I'm not familiar with this community..."

"Here. I want you to be at this address at six pm tonight."

"The name of the restaurant?"

"It's not a restaurant."

"Oh?"

"It's a townhouse. Dress is casual. Don't be late. Oh, and fair warning: watch out for the secretary up front."

I escorted him to the door to Kaitlyn's obvious surprise. Once he had left, she asked how come I was finished so quickly.

"I'm busy this morning and we've made arrangements to do the interview over dinner."

"Oooh, you are sooo sneaky!"

"No, I don't want to waste a perfectly good work day getting to know someone the CEO and HR have already approved. I'll interview him later."

Promptly at six, my bell rang. Miles stood at my door with his wicked, half-dimpled grin and a bottle of wonderful white wine.

"Come in. I took off early and threw together some Indian food. I hope you like it spicy."

"I do. This white wine should go well with it."

"Great. Thanks. The corkscrew is in that drawer over there if you care to do the honors."

We chatted about nothing in particular until I served dinner. Over our meal I realized he was a fascinating guy. He was not only an outdoorsman but was an accomplished photographer, as well. After describing some of his adventures with his backpacking and photography, I understood Miles was a great all-around kind of guy. A keeper, if you will. And he asked a lot about me, you know, hobbies and such. I never had been much of an outdoorsy type but hearing about his love of nature made me wonder if I could possibly explore the world around me a bit more. I did, however, tell him backpacking might be a bit too much for me.

After a dessert of ice cream and chocolate cookies, he graciously offered to help with the cleanup and when we sat on the couch with a glass of port each, he looked at me and asked in an amazingly humble manner, "Can I count on you for a good word to the boss?"

I tried to ignore that panty-wetting pheromone scent of his as I answered, "I don't know. I think I may have one or two tests for you to complete first."

"Tests?"

"Yeah. The first one is how well do you kiss?"

"Is that an appropriate test for a job candidate?"

"Maybe, maybe not. But if you don't deliver," I laughed softly, "You may not get that job."

"You can't do that!" he laughed, "It's illegal! That's sexual harassment and you could be sued..." The rest of his comment was muffled by my mouth descending on his.

Good God, could he kiss! There were gentle little touches of the lips followed by deep, probing kisses. A tongue which teased but didn't invade. Lips which slid off mine and over to my neck. Once his lips teased that tiny area right under my ear, my private little erotic zone, I knew I would be inviting him to my bed if I didn't stop him, job situation be damned.

With great difficulty I pulled back, nudged him away with my free hand and looked at him. "OK, I will be able to report that you have passed the first of the tests I have administered. I need you to return tomorrow promptly at ten a.m. for the next test."

"Ten a.m.?"

"Yes, ten a.m. I want to see how well you drive."

"You're kidding, right?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"Nope. I'll bring the picnic basket; you bring the car."

"Uh, great. Could we, uh, you know, go back to that first test again?"

"No."

"No?"

"Mr. Bonn, your being hired here requires you to follow instructions so I would suggest you simply thank me and retire for the night," I said as I smiled at him.

"Well, then, good night. See you at ten," he replied with that sexy grin of his.

"Good night," I replied as I softly closed the door.

As I finished my second glass of port, my mind was racing. Miles! Miles here in the same town with me! At the same business, well, at least at a different location and in a different division. I was in operations and he'd be in production, so I wouldn't be his direct supervisor. So, he and I could, well, you know. And the more I thought about it, the more I knew I'd end up sleeping with him. I eventually went to bed tossing and turning for a few hours before I fell asleep.

The next morning, I quickly tidied up the bedroom, changed the sheets and slipped on a blouse and shorts over my sexiest undies. My cell phone alarm chimed ten a.m. at the exact moment my doorbell rang. There he was; all six and a half wonderful feet of him wearing a casual, short-sleeved shirt and clean, crisp jeans. His chest filled the shirt wonderfully, his exposed arms rippled with sexy muscles and his jeans fit snuggly below.

"I'll put down 'punctual' on my survey sheet," I said as I picked up the picnic basket.

"Thank you. Uh, where are we going?"

"For a drive. I'll give instructions."

"Please let me carry that for you."

"I'll also note you're polite."

About forty miles out of town is a wonderful state park overlooking a lake. Most of the visitors head for the picnic benches but I'd found a nice little rock outcropping away from the crowds which I thought would be perfect. We walked there, spread out the blanket and laid out the food. We nibbled on some cheese and crackers, sipped a tart wine and enjoyed the view. And we talked. We talked about ourselves, our lives, our dreams and our hopes. I was honestly surprised at how humble Miles was. He didn't have grandiose plans, had no desire to conquer the world and admitted the position he had applied for was perfect for two reasons.

"Two?"

"Yeah. The first is that I can be reasonably challenged without burning out with stress. I'll be able to impact the programs in a positive way, allow the tech and lab guys to do what they do best while keeping them well grounded. I happen to think that's a great fit for my personality."

"And second?"

"You."

He didn't say 'us,' he said 'you.' That one word said barely above a whisper, that one word said with his eyes probing mine deeply, that one word pierced any remaining barriers I had erected against the famous/infamous Miles Bonn. And at that point I knew what I had said to my mother was wrong. I didn't think I was in love with Miles. I was totally and completely in love with him.

"Did I say anything wrong?" he asked with a concerned tone after I remained speechless.

"No," I said after I cleared my throat. "No, you didn't. Just caught me off guard."

"And?"

"And I think I may be able to give you a good review for the position," I grinned.

"Seriously, Erin," he said with a tiny, worried look on his face.

"Seriously? You mean you want to know about us?"

"Umm-hmm."

I crawled over to him, straddled his sexy, lean legs and lowered my face to his. "Maybe you'll like this answer."

The kiss was even better than the ones the night before. This kiss was so much more than a sexual tease. No, this kiss was a promise of a whole life ahead of me, a life with a wonderful and sexy man. Once I broke away, I looked down at him and smiled. "The job is yours, well, if you pass the final test."

"And that test is?"

"Once we finish here, I'll administer it at my place," I said as I teasingly smiled at him.

"I see. OK, I'm up for it."

Basically, I had told him we were going to sleep together and he knew it, but unlike so many men, he didn't suddenly rush through the meal. No, Miles grinned slightly and turned back to the picnic in front of us. "More cheese and crackers?" he asked.

The afternoon seemed to drag after that. I wanted him and I wanted him badly but he appeared to be immune to my implied promise. We talked, took a short little hike and kissed some more but he never seemed to be in any hurry, dammit. Finally, around four pm, we packed up the remains of the picnic and he drove us back to my place.

As we pulled up my drive, I was suddenly a major bundle of nerves. I wanted him and I knew he wanted me but I was so anxious about things, particularly since the Halloween debacle a year and a half before, that I felt myself get tied up in knots.

"Would you like to come in?"

"Yeah, I'd love that."

"Please bring the basket while I deal with the AC."

We stood together in the kitchen cleaning the basket and dishes and once the air temperature was comfortable, Miles stood in front of me, bent down and gave me a soft, promising kiss.

"I have waited for this for over two years."

"I hope you're not disappointed," I said, admitting my anxiety.

"I can't imagine that happening. Bedroom down there?"

I nodded yes, he took my hand and slowly led me to my newly tidied-up bedroom. Once there, he turned to me, tipped my head up and dropped his lips to mine. His hands stroked my back. Somehow my clothes dropped to the floor. Then his. I remember seeing him for the first time and though he didn't pack a monster, I knew his was so much nicer than the one I saw that horrible Halloween night.

Before I knew it, I found myself on my back, Miles over me, kissing, stroking, petting and loving. When his lips slid down from my neck to my nipples, I thought I would die. Of course, I didn't, but when his lips slid down to the Promised Land, I knew I would die. But what happened instead was the most powerful, life-confirming thing ever imagined. Miles' tongue and fingers brought me to such phenomenal heights that when I fell off the orgasmic cliff, I felt myself floating in a sea of ecstasy with pulsating lights, wonderful sounds and the most intense pleasurable sensations imaginable coursing through my body. When he finally let me recover, I felt wrung out but at the same time, strangely alive, invigorated and loved.

Miles lay down beside me, his fingers lightly trailing up and down my torso, as I recovered. When my brain began to function again, I reached up and gave him a warm, loving kiss before crawling on top of him. I could feel every throb of his wonderful cock between us, a cock I wanted desperately. And I wanted him like I had never wanted anything in my life before. I pulled myself up on my haunches and looked down at him as I guided him into me. Oh, sweet Jesus, did it ever feel good! He filled me. He stretched me. He made me feel one hundred percent woman.

I rose up and down on him, letting his cock slide in and out, letting my pearl bump into his pubic bone, letting it stimulate me again and again, more and more. His one arm rested lightly on my hip while the other hand reached up and gently stroked my nipples. Slowly my speed picked up, the intensity increased and the sensation of imminent orgasm came creeping back. As I became more and more excited, I opened my eyes and looked down at him. I couldn't believe it. I was riding Miles! I was loving the man who I had lusted after! I was riding the man who had driven me crazy to the point I hated him. But now I loved him, I was loving him and I could never again imagine hating him.

As I screamed out with my next orgasm, I felt Miles writhing and surging below me. Fully spent, I collapsed on him, breathing heavily as he lightly kissed my ear, sending little shivers down my spine.

We lay there a few minutes before he spoke, "You OK?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"You were quite the cowgirl there, weren't you?"

"My favorite position."

"I like it, too."

"I like you, too."

"And I like you."

"Miles, Uh, that's not the whole truth. The whole truth is that I love you. And I think I've loved you for a long time now."

"Me you too, but you already knew that."

"Oh, one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you passed the final test. I'll give you a good recommendation."

"Thanks. So, I'm not a two-pump chump anymore?"

"Oh, you are still a two...," I paused dramatically, "You're still a two...hundred pump chump," I laughed as I reached over for another kiss.

-----

Votes and comments are appreciated.

Trionyx -- Fall 2023