All Comments on 'I Hate Myself'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
YourcumkittenYourcumkittenabout 4 years ago
!

This may be Your best story ever! Sadly to say i understand the sentiment You conveyed so well.

huggggggggs

suzanne

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
I agree!

I agree with yourcumkitten. Your best, JJ. And possibly so very true and autobiographical. It reminds me of the women in the clown stories. Five stars. Who knows what drives us? To each her/his own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please accept my hug

Your best dark wild story ever.

I am offering my hug to you not because of pity. That would be an insult to you.

I am a guy and I have my own dark places that I get scared about.

Thank you for such a scary story, auto biographical or not, but that is so primal in many of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Clarification from ravel77

I meant to say in the last sentence, whether auto biographical expression of your feelings or not. Thanks for your understanding.

challenger_srtchallenger_srtabout 4 years ago
So fucking hot!!!

I had a pet slut exactly like her. I lost her to cancer a few years back. I can't thank you enough for writing this.

Much gratitude,

Wes

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone!

Just to clarify, this story is not autobiographical but I think it is a perfect depiction of many women I have been sexually involved with. I actually modeled this piece after a girl I met in my travels. She had a controlling boyfriend and there was a very sick level of abuse happening, but I quickly learned that this woman was quite sick in the head and enjoyed the abuse tremendously. This story is from her point of view as I saw it when we all had our threesome. What a fascinating and absolutely mentally ill woman she is!

FilthyNeedyCuntFilthyNeedyCunt6 months ago

This ticks off damn near every one of my kinkiest kinks. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...