All Comments on 'I Hate That Bitch Ch. 02'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dealing with the problem

harshly and effectively. While I don't condone murder, the guy did what had to be done to solve the problem.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Good job

Great ending to a crappy tale. Fuck cheating wives. Kill the people that encourage them to cheat! (just don't get caught!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:)

Good ending didnt see that coming ummm longer though please

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
CRS

A cruel revenge story.............

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
My preferation rank is: MFTRS and RRS > CRS

I personaly prefer the Modern Figaro Type (MFTRS) and the Romantic Revenge Stories (RRS), but CRS (Cruel Revenge Story) may be interesting too, morover not deadly Cruel Revenge principles I used in my more stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just bad.

no plot. Hate the bitch and kill her. What a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with the author and the readers?

First of all, this was a retarded story with a dialogue and plot that makes 80's porn look like haute culture. I couldn't slog my way through this if you dragged me with a crane.

Second, since when does a moral wrong justify murder? That's like saying its ok to kill everyone in a vehicle because they cut you off on the freeway.

Finally, you're trying to tell us that his wife was completely unable to resist her lover? Good thing she didn't see her on the street because she would have NO CHOICE but to have we'd right then and there. Seriously?

You are a fucking joke and I would take it as a personal favor if you didn't write another mother fucking word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I think

The writer did a change up, and this is a different ending than originally conceived to appease the masses. As Duna said cruel, but I will also add just.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 11 years ago
Naysayers be damned -

Identify the problem and fix it! As for murder - innocent until proven guilty; in this case, no crime was committed, the duly constituted authorities said so! I give it 5 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
let me be the first to give this a 25 star

this was a nice twist to a btb story. He should have dumped the whore but he did find a way to fix the problems in his marriage. Gave it a 5, nice story miko.

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Fiction

This is a fictional story, there is nothing wrong if murder is part of a fictional story. I dont confuse fiction with real life. mikoli5763, ignore the negative comments and keep writing.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The answer is right because Fictional and Tragic

Yes I agree, some people critizied a cuck story and the commenter got similar answer. What the commenter was here and there about the sexual minority husband story, because that story is fictional.

Yes a Cruel Revenge Story which goes to the murder it is first FICTIONAL (same to the sexual minority husband stories) too, second it may be TRAGIC (as a high literature tragedy as well), if the story is written well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
he protected his family

all wimp loving pukes get over it.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
HOW FAR NOT TO PUSH

or ask how far is too far, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Passive aggressive, anyone? Never push the small guy in the corner. He'll snap.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
My only comment is

...why? There is nothing in this story that was necessary to the first. If you wanted this kind of closure why didn't you do it in the original? Simply a waste of time in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!!1

Kick ass, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i agree

when your wife says she wants you but cant resist another also..and they have a history of stalking..then yes kill the bitch and yes at times there is collateral damage..sorry steve..you didn't have to marry a bitch either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delightfully evil

Did what he had to do in the face of a determined enemy of no conscience. Although, he could have exposed them to the authorities for the planned drugging as a nonleyhsl alternative. But in the duress of attack we sometimes reach for yhe nearest dolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Short and to the point. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anyone who likes this ending ,needs help,murder is murder , not justified here.

Pathetic ending , the author did not have to murder them off, they are many other ways of fixing the problem.so this author is saying murder is just. Pretty sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just a story

The author is saying that the main character though the murder was justified. That does not mean that the author thinks so.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you try to mess with a man's pussy you can get a severe case of death. works for me.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
The cunt responsible

for them having to move was the wife. The rest of the story is just swill.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Question for the commentors

Is Anonymous your first or second names?

As for the story -- so-so. Not a bad ending but it was rushed and very poorly written.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
LOL!!

I must be one of the people that the Anon says needs help. I like the story and the ending. You fuck with me and I'll cut your heart out and shove it up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
taking two people lifes for a women who wants her friends pussy

pretty sick story here. those who think this is just should be locked up..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Psycho husband

Mel didn't dare leave her husband because she knew he would eventually come after her and kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like BTBs

but there's still a thing called "over the line". Having someone wreck your marriage is not the equivalent of murder, and never has been. Only a completely psychotic retard commits an act of cold-blooded murder for no other reason than to protect his weak-minded slut wife from her own sluttiness.

If he trusted her so little that what he was doing really constituted protecting their marriage, then the loser doesn't have a marriage to begin with - not because of him, but because of her. Her weak-mindedness is not an excuse, and the second she pulled it out again, he should have divorced the whore.

Making your cuck into a psychotic freak doesn't make him less of a cuck.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

why the low score, this is a good story.

the dead cunt and her fuck budy intended to take what belonged to the husband. they tried to drug him and destroy his marriage.

first he left the area and they followed him refusing the wifes demands to leave her alone.

well they pissed him off, tried to drug him and in effect rape his wife.

it is killin time, and that is not overkill.

when they burgle your house time after time and keep[ trying, eventually you just gotta kill them to make it stop.

they could have backed off but refused to.

good, now they are dead.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I'm with cantbuymy on this one.

Steve was NOT a collateral damage though, as you say in the tale. He was a willing accomplice to his psycho wife Pam. Collateral Damage is defined as acceptable civilian casualties. Steve was anything but a civilian in this. He was in on his wife's twisted plan all along, and even got transferred in his job JUST so his psycho slut wife could get her old lesbian lover back. He enabled her, thus making him just as guilty as Pam. They basically terrorized the hubby and wife, never leaving them alone. Finally, the hubby had to take drastic action to keep the psycho couple away from them forever. Murder? No. Proactive self defense? Yes.

5 Big Stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Extremely Severe

I LOVE IT. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to protect what is his. Sometimes you need a little violence to keep the peace.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should have left her first time.

He should've divorced her in the first place and move away without telling her. Let her stay with Pam have her take care of that heartless slut that was going to die anyway on Pam not on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i like it but...

I really feel sorry for Steve!

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
this was a great ending

even the wife's death..like she was gonna ever be of any use in the marriage again..damaged goods are never better and always better dumped than trying to use them. the other main thing is watch out who you fuck with, religions an counties all kill people that fuck with them.. and how are they punished?. If you reach into a mans life to fuck with it then you could be killed...its not murder.. it is not for selfish reasons but self protection..with any thing in the natural world(god made to all you religious right to lifers) we live in if you fuck with the beast you get bitten, and a man is part of that order so we bit back, civilization is just the lie weak people use to due the same thing without getting their hands dirty.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TILL DEATH DO US PART

has a new meaning with imposed, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Perfect!

I love that ending. It is a great way to end to pieces of shit. People who mess with other peoples marriage deserve the harshest punishment available. Perhaps the tumor explain the poor impulse control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

oh puhlease people its a story. Bit different of an ending than the usual everyone fucks everyone senseless, seems somewhat rushed though. My only critique is that maybe a wife would tell someone to stop calling her husband bastard etc, or maybe she agrees somehow?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
It's A STORY, People!

Would I let a real life person get away with murder like that? Of course not! But this is a STORY. Many people loved "Dexter". He was a MURDERER! Just because the people he killed deserved it doesn't make it right, but we all followed him and cheered him on!

I agree that Steve was hardly "collateral damage". He was a fully invested party in a plot to either force Stan into a wife-swapping scenario or force him into a ruinous divorce and steal his wife!

One final thing - this supposed "mind control" is bull shit. She could have resisted Pam if she wanted to. Here is my non-lethal solution: For the few days prior to the party Stan pees into a bucket and lets it get nice and rank. Then when Pam opens the door, Mel tells her to stay the hell away from her, and dumps the piss over her head! She'd get the message!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Great story

It's just a story, but it is a very good one. I think it gives voice to how many men feel about threats to their marriages. Is murder wrong, yes, but then I don't consider what happens when a man is defending his wife, home and marriage murder, more of a case of self defense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: It's A STORY, People!

Newsflash: THEY'RE ALL STORIES! Where do you draw the line? Using your logic, any criticism is illogical because, hey, it's just a story.

<P>

Also, if it's just a story, why are you defending it? If it's just a story, that implies it's rather inconsequential.

<P>

The "it's just a story" defense is superficial and simplistic.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Huh!!!

I didn't care for the story but I read it all. I have no problem with what happened to Steve and Pam. They were both low-lifes and to follow them to a different city shows they had a screw or two loose. Pam was warned to stay away. The husband protected his marriage.

The problem I have with the story is that the husband should have left after the first time. You can't love what isn't yours. I really don't understand this "she controlled my mind" bull. The wife wanted it and liked it with Pam, using her own mind. If he had dumped her after the first time, he doesn't become a murderer. He should have let them have her, Then Pam could have controlled her all she wanted. He would have been a lot happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo mikoli

I think this was a great story, You are rapidly becoming my all time favourite writer on this site.

As for the story itself, what needed to happen happened. So what if the slime bag dyke and her equally lowlife husband got killed. That's what should happen more often to scum like them in these tales.

5 stars

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Hoo-hoo

I love a happy ending.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 8 years ago
Life Without Parole Plus 119 Years

After reading some of the anonymous comments on F/F cheating, I wanted to throw up. This was going to end badly no matter how you wrote it, but ol' Stan is a cold-blooded murderer. Colorado won't execute the guy responsible for the 2012 theater massacre (although only one juror didn't favor giving him the needle), so presumably they won't execute Stan (someday some CSI team WILL figure out what he did and bust him), but they will bury him alive in a state prison, probably with the sentence in the title.(99 years for murder, LWOP for aggravated murder and 20 years for arson, served consecutively).

Bet on it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@Captain Midnight

First they would need to suspect it as a murder not accidental death.

No state spends the money to investigate every death as if it was a murder.

Once it is declared accidental it is a closed case.

To police and other LE agencies closed cases are good, open cases are bad.

Also unless the dead couple left a message containing their own plans to commit felonies against the husband there is no reason for him to be suspected.

As it is no one even knows they were in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He should have gotten rid of the problem in the first place

The problem was Mel and when he found out she was cheating on him he simply should have filed for divorce and sued the Company. At least he could have come out of the divorce with his half (and maybe more) and some money from the Company and not had to worry the rest of his life about his wife being a lesbian. Okay story, bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid Americans

You argue about which fictional revenge is best or if it's bad to have revenge on Lesbian cheaters because punishing them because they're girls is bad?

Stupid I bet you're some of the same people who wanted England to separate from the EU or who voted for Donald Trump for president dumb dumb.

Wake the fuck up!

Worry about something that matters to the fictional story!

Arguing about stuff matching real life where you are from makes no sense. Hell a lot of you sound like you are from Mars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid Anonymous European Shit-Head 02/16/17

You're an idiot for assuming that the idiots you're arguing with are Americans. For thinking that we had anything to do with the UK (not England, you fucking illiterate cheese-eating douchebag) separating from the European Union (Not Europe, you complete and utter shit eating ass), you're a complete incompetent and stupidly ignorant fart-sniffing ass-licker. This is just a story, you ignorant pustulant wart on festering diseased gonad!

Just Kidding! We love you guys. Seriously.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 7 years ago
Good story . . .

. . . I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
size

I'm going t assume that 7" 1.5" was meant to be 7 1/2". Does anyone pay attention in school these days?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid.

Tennessee is not a state where you can even try to sue for alienation of affection, referring to something in part one of the story.

CU Boulder has nothing to do with county agents, again for part one.

Love of my life? I have several. The idea that there is only one is just twaddle.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Murder's Extreme.

Rare case it may have been justified?

IDK. How.else to make Pam sop?

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
No Collateral Damage, Only Just Deserts!

Beg to differ. Steve WAS NOT collateral damage!! He was actively conspiring with Pam to either force Stan into a foursome or aide Melissa in divorcing Stan and to ruin/hurt him as much as possible. Collateral damage would be an innocent person who had nothing to do with this situation getting hurt or killed. Stan does not fit that definition by any means. If Steve and Pam want that type of lifestyle, that's fine. It's not fine to ruin Stan and Melissa's marriage.

Was it o.k. for Stan to kill Pam and Steve? No. But at least the author didn't go the spec ops, MMA or secret assassin route. And for Stan to try to battle both Steve and Pam for Melissa was probably a losing proposition. After all, he's pretty average. Guess he could have recorded the phone call and the plot they suggested and try to have either the police or more than likely his P.I.'s to record the event when it went down. Then they could notify the cops and stop Pam and Steve just after Stan passed out. Shoot, just writing that was harder than what Stan did instead. The fire was a simpler and permanent solution. A bad car wreck would be good. But the cops might have figured that out. Yes, Stan's solution was extreme, simple and permanent. How many people ridicule the more popular solutions of the spouse physically handling the problem himself (MMA, spec ops, private jets to Mexican whorehouses, or Middle East slave markets). So an average guy took care of his problems. Often the less

power, juice, influence, skills, abilities or resources a person has, the more extreme the solution has to be. Generally like more elegant solutions but can't fault Stan for his solution. Remember, Pam and Steve could have stopped this crap at any time. They chose to either compromise or destroy Stan. What right did they have to do that? So instead of getting Pam some help they chose to continue to force themselves into another couples marriage and paid the price when Stan pushed back. If this was really the love of your life, where would you draw the line????

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Female Circumcision for Pam

Nuff said.

Well, that and after watching her suffer for a few years those Icy Mountain Passes can be treacherous, so I hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the problem

when the laws are strict, it only makes the criminals more severe.

this is criminology 101 stuff. if you make the death penalty for stealing bread as well as murder.....a thief that had no murder in his heart will begin to kill witnesses...because...it just makes sense.

if he could get away with beating the ever loving shit outta pam...she woulda ran away like a coward. but he couldn't. too much legal issues. it was actually safer for him to do that 'accidental death' thing. that's the problem with our courts. law enforcement has grown leaps and bounds in theory, statistics, crime science. but we are very much in the stone age with the courts, how we have different 'laws' for different social classes, ect....

while crime overall is going down, i predict in the near future a sharp rise in VIOLENT crime. a lot of people without legal recourse are going to lash out in extraordinary ways like our protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If you need to kill someone?

To stop them having a lover, you're NEVER going to sleep well. Given the right set of circumstances she'll cheat again. Why not get her pregnant and give her a couple of kids to keep her busy? This was an ugly story of stupidity and murder.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
reality

I doubt that the previous problems before moving to Colorado would escape the Police's investigation. I don't object to murder but do object when the author so glibly assumes the murder will just go away.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Love

Don't you just love a happy ending?

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Pam got exactly what she deserved

Stupid cunt

Pappy7Pappy7over 3 years ago
Maybe after he killed Pam and Mel found another female lover

he realized he had killed the wrong bitch. Maybe the tumor was just windex injected into the base of her skull. Now he knows she won't be "owned" by another woman ever again. Not a bad story but I sure have a problem with wives or husbands who can't decide what to do about fidelity because they are so weak willed that they are completely taken over by the predator. I can see a slip if it's unexpected but at sometime during the cheat the wife or husband has to realize that they are fucking up by the numbers and unass from the situation. And the main thing is if you have a problem don't put yourself into that type of situation ever again.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
This was so poorly written that it’s difficult to believe that . . .

. . . it was written by the same author as part one.

Part one had some bad parts, such as the idiotic alienation of affection lawsuit threats, but it wasn’t terrible. This one was just bad. Not only was the husband a murderer, but his wife went along with it and knew.

The two different colored pitchers? No one could possibly be stupid enough to think he wouldn’t have noticed and tried that.

The fire department investigation discovering that sleeping pills were involved, yet there isn’t a serious investigation by the police, in an obvious murder case? Surely one of the neighbors noticed the strange car in the driveway, and told the police investigating an obvious murder scene.

Then there’s the ending, when Mel croaked, followed by multiple women who want NSA sex with him. That sounds like it was added by the authors 13 year old son.

Who are the women in their forties interested in NSA sex on a regular basis? They’re married women whose husbands aren’t taking care of business but who don’t want to divorce their husbands either, so they just get some on the side. Of course, with the needle dick described, most would move on once they realized what little he had.

So, a husband appalled at his wife’s lesbian adultery now thinks it’s perfectly fine to cuckold other men? Yeah, he’s quite the hero.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Sometines you gotta do what you gotta do. Isn't fiction grand?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Now that is a real BTB, burn the bastards story.

Excellent story, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That really is crap

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Complete waste of time and space.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

insipid waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"put a condom on my 7", 1.5" girthed extremely hard cock " No wonder Mel wanted Pam's strap-on. Hubby was fucking her with a breadstick.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

To clarify Anon-c.Apr2022: girth means "around", I think you meant diameter [across a circle].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage. ‘Nuff said.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Awesome BTB. And it's amusing to see rude reviews from garbage people who are too much of cowardlly asses to not hide behind anonymity.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

Definitely proves he is a psychopath and Mel just generally makes bad choices in lovers all around

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Literal BTB. Also "fuck around and find out." And the psychopath is actually the stalker who pursues another who has stated she wants to be left alone. That type of BPD can and often does turn violent. The MC was being proactive in protecting his spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame I could not do that to my cheating wife and my ex best friend

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I forgot to comment on the first story, nobody cares that you have a 7 inch, 1.5 inch girth cock, it certainly didn't need repeating here.

\

"I can't resist her when she starts trying to get me into her bed again!" - How does she know? It's been five years, presumably she's learned to do without her by now.

\

Just because Pam is supposedly married doesn't mean anything, her husband gets off on her lesbianism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Help protect me from that dominating psychopathic lesbian lover? I can't say no? Jeeze... that wife didn't need a protector but a serious shrink in an institutional setting. He stay married to her and it requiring killing the lover and her spouse? It would have been better to get her into institutional treatment and then divorce her if she could not be successfully treated. There is a difference between love and endless paranoia and/or suffering dealing with someone seriously mentally ill. People divorce such all the time not because they lack affection for the sick person but to move on and have a normal life. This happened to a female cousin of mine some years ago and it took her 5 years to get to that point. The spouse was a nice guy, but seriously mentally ill, and she did the right thing. So she became a mom with two minor children at 42 after remarriage. Speaking of lost years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Oh Stan, I don't know what to do! It's like she has some kind of mind control on me! I can't resist her when she starts trying to get me into her bed again! I love you and don't want to lose you, but I don't think I can stop when Pam tells me she wants me! Please help me resist her!"

——

Only a stupid bitch sucking on tne business end of a Martian Slut Ray could possibly be this weak!

.

First part was OK, but this sequel was insipid.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

BTB yes divorce her put pictures on line (not porn) mess with her life, but murder, to far. By fire what a sick bastard.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio24 days ago

Stan was not out of line in elimination the threat of both Pam and Steve from his and Mel’s lives. Pam, with assistance from Steve attempted to drug Stan. So that makes Steve an accomplice, and what happened to him is not collateral damage. What Pam and Steve did would be an illegal use of a prescription drug plus since they had no knowledge of Stan’s medical history, they could have killed him. If they obtained the sleeping pills on the street, they could have contained fentanyl. Thus there was an actual attempt on Stan’s life, not just a prank. He did everyone a favor. Too bad Mel died at the end though.

26thNC26thNC24 days ago

Bitch and bastard burned by wronged husband. This was well deserved, as Pam was determined to destroy his marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous