I have a Clitoris

Story Info
Frustratingly bad sex. It happens but . . .
1.1k words
4.35
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a clitoris. If you're looking directly at my vagina, it's located sort of at the top. Even if I haven't trimmed my pubes, it's not that hard to find.

The guy who is on top of me, who I'm now having sex with either doesn't know or care.

I have a clitoris. I've heard that it has about 8,000 nerve endings. Whether it does or not, it's incredibly sensitive.

The guy whose penis is in my vagina, who I'm now having sex with either doesn't know or care about that either.

Even though I've got some other erogenous areas--the front of my neck, my nipples, even my ears--I've never cum except from stimulating my clitoris. I love the feeling of having a cock in my pussy, but I've never cum except from directly stimulating my clitoris.

The guy who is moving in and out of me, who I'm now having sex with either apparently doesn't know or he doesn't care about any of that.

He reminds me why I really don't like one-night stands. In a relationship, both partners should be concerned about each other's satisfaction. But, a guy who is only expecting to have sex with me this one time can only be concerned about getting himself off. Since he isn't worried about getting a second time, he doesn't need to think about what I need to orgasm. This guy doesn't seem to care even if he does know that I've got a clitoris.

If I sound bitter, sorry about that. In college, I had my share of one night stands. One morning, right before graduation, I woke up knowing that a guy had been there for part of the night but I didn't remember anything about him. I certainly didn't feel sexually fulfilled. If anything, I felt used. I was grateful that my STD screening was negative but I made a rule that I wouldn't sleep with a guy until at least our third date. I won't say I've kept to that rule one-hundred percent of the time but it's pretty rare that I don't.

I wish I had followed that rule tonight. It's Annie's fault that I didn't. She's more into serious one-night relationships than I ever could be. I don't judge but I wasn't thrilled when she asked me to hit the bars with her. I figured that she'd find someone to go home with and I'd go home by myself.

When two guys offered to buy us drinks, I knew that one of them was going to get lucky and the other was going to be frustrated. I'm guessing that they had chosen beforehand since one immediately started paying attention to Annie and one to me.

Even though I hadn't wanted to come here with Annie and I planned on not sleeping with the guy, I admit that I was enjoying myself. He was funny and honestly, I enjoyed looking at him. As the night went on, I started thinking that maybe I'd break my rule. Nah, not going to happen. Well, maybe.

Annie and her new friend took off leaving us together. I thought of calling an Uber. I thought how long my sexual drought had been. I thought about whether I had enough batteries for my vibe. I thought that he was pretty funny.

Oh, what the hell. If he's as fun in bed as he's been to talk to, then maybe it wouldn't be a one-night stand. So, I managed to talk myself into sleeping with him before he even made a move.

Riding to my apartment, we started making out and he was a good kisser. Our tongues were going back and forth like they were dueling with each other. A talented tongue is always a good sign for a guy so I had hopes about what else he might do with it.

It didn't take long after we got there for us to be naked and lying on my bed kissing. He looked as nice without his clothes on as he did dressed. I checked out his cock and saw that it was wide enough that I'd feel full but that it wasn't long enough that I'd get my cervix rammed.

He moved his hands up and down my body and gently played with my boobs. As he kissed and licked my neck, I was convinced that breaking my three-date rule had been a good decision. I reached down to touch him too and we moved around giving each other access to our bodies.

He eventually started to kiss and lick down my body and I lay back on the bed feeling myself getting wet. He kissed down the front of my legs and then licked up my thighs. I took this as a good sign of where he was planning to lick next.

I have a clitoris. He actually licked up over it briefly as he returned to the top of my body. He kissed my lips so I opened my mouth to allow his tongue back in. He rolled on top of me, continuing our kiss and I shifted my legs to adjust my body to his.

As foreplay goes, it wasn't bad. His body lay on mine, maximizing our skin to skin contact and we kept kissing. I felt my nipples, fully erect, rubbing on the hair of his chest.

I was enjoying myself. I was aroused. I was expecting and looking forward to having an orgasm. From my clitoris which I have. I sighed and made other satisfied noises to let him know that he was doing fine.

Then, he lifted himself up and reached down. I wasn't expecting him to enter me yet but that's what happened.

I was fully lubricated so he slid in easily. He did it slowly and I could almost feel my lips separating and my vag expanding for him. When he was all the way in, he slowly pulled out and then pushed back in.

To be honest, it felt good. I do love the feeling of being full and I definitely was. He's sliding his cock in and out of me but it was disappointing since penis in vagina has never been enough for me to orgasm. He settled into a steady rhythm and I moved my hips along with his in and out, hoping against hope for some stimulation to my clitoris.

Oh well. I just concentrate on the feeling of his motion and I felt the pressure of his cock along the walls.

Then he came. And then, too quickly, he pulled out. He rolled off me and out of bed and went to the bathroom. I lay there.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

He kissed me, said something about calling me, and left. It wasn't the worst sex I've ever had but it was high on the list. I sighed and reached down, using my fingers to finish myself.

Because I have a clitoris.