All Comments on 'I Have a Hobby'

by SmartNSexyThing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
flswitchflswitchabout 14 years ago
No...

The main character and her husband are both weak. Its the husband's boss who is strong. Would love it if he turned her out.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I bet you knew that this story would catch a lot of flack

I would like for her to fuck his boss in front of her husband and a lot of the company men, showing everyone that the boss is the owner of the little slut and her husband has no way of ever stopping him from turning her into his slut.

Thanks for the humiliation story, I like this kind of story if it's done well as this one is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A great start

A great beginning to a cuckold story. Forget about the idiots who love to bash a story and continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
proof

you can't make claims like that about your appearance without backing them up with at least a photo in the bios section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Here's an Opportunity for the Author

Author, please please please give us a reason for the mistreatment of the husband! This could turn into a great series if you can get the readers to say, "Yeah, that husband deserved this!" I don't know what that reason might be. Maybe he cheated on her with her sister. And mother. Maybe he beats her senseless every Saturday night after a 6 pack. I fear that if you don't give us a good reason to root for the wife, and against the husband, then your story will simply devolve into cruelty, which isn't sexy to most of Literotica's readers. Good luck and please don't let us down. Oh, and a pic of you and your cock-hardening tits would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great ideas, but not enough detail!

I love this type of fetish. I like some of the evil situations the wife engages in behind her husbands back (when he's physically not too far away). The only problem is that the story doesn't have enough detail.

Hopefully this story was just an introduction to this particular character and other stories revolving around her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good. Keep going.

Love this sort of thing

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAabout 14 years ago
PROOF

you can't make claims like that about your appearance without backing them up with at least a photo in the bios section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Laughable

The cucks want to see those big 38DD tits. Another new cuckold writer, but this one is a female. The list of "do not read" authors is getting bigger and bigger. The good old authors don't submit often anymore and the new authors can't write anything erotic except wimpy cuckold themes. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a wife

Just a sick, crazy woman that belongs either in jail or a mental ward. Nothing in this story is cleverly told or mildly interesting. Rated a "1". Don't bother to read farther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb story

Hateful and cruel women like you who have such twisted ideas need to be sold into slavery and end up in a whorehouse in Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Terrible even fir a cuck story... Evil bitch because she can.., belongs in psych ward.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
You started all wrong

why were you at a job interview with your husband? That makes no sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous