All Comments on 'I Have a Reputation'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 2 years ago

I always look forward to a new posting from you; but in this case, I was SO hoping that Ms. Strack was going to be a play on "stack" and that the modest bosom upon which her name tag was perched was a misdirect of some kind, leading to her hiding a massive pair of breasts. Oh, well, there's always next time (Hint! Hint!).

Your big dick stories, without accompanying big (or massive) breasts, aren't really my favorites; but the quality in terms of writing and descriptions are up to your usual high standards.

devildog0302devildog0302almost 2 years ago
Just the start?

It seems like there should be more…

Good story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Good start, as usual. Hope the next few chapters are already written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Apparently, in the world of literotica, only Guinness World Record holders in the cock category ever get laid.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 2 years ago

Another great addition to your arsenal! Good job!

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Thank you DDDDave for a very good story. Please continue this.

For me...in my career...I never met the Chairman of the Board...just several managing partners in offices...two of which, they had "heard" of me...and both introduced me to their wives...for dinner with all of us and the later in a hotel suite so they could "see for themselves that the amazing rumors were true?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...