All Comments on 'I Have a Surprise For You Ch. 02'

by aLittleThrill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another boring cuck writer

Don't you have other good storyline to pursue today i have seen and skip thru 3 stories of similar plot.It is getting monotonous.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Just as the world . . .

. . . is full of surprises so is this bathroom. Bathroom has given our heroine fantastic oral sex, intense breast abuse by two male surprise gift bearers, a power fucking orgasm number two, but wait there's more. Two nymphs are about to provide lesbian excitement.

The sex is still over the top but that's okay by me. Keep writing your stories. I will make a few technical comments privately but you are doing pretty good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Approval

I did not read in this chapter or the previous one that the husband had agreed to the wife fucking around !?

Is the husband now cuckold ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great finish

to this story would have been if someone threw a grenade into the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

Not very erotic. Nor plausible. Just pretty inane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are stupid and sick.

Lucky for the human race you getting fucked in your fat ass won't produce any little thrill's.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 10 years ago
More surprises

Congratulations for braving the tide of abuse and continuing to post this intriguing tale. The most difficult thing when writing, I think, is to come up with a scenario that pleases you but others will find to their liking as well. With this story you have succeeded, with me at any rate and I am sure with many others as well.

The amount of work that goes into writing a story, for no other reward than the comments that people put on here, makes me wonder why I bother at all, but I do. I too am a very new writer of erotic stories, and the feed back I know, is not always everything we would like. I think almost all criticism is welcome as long as it is constructive. I tend to ignore 'troll abuse' from anonymous sources, although I cannot claim it doesn't hurt. If the genre upsets these people so much, I am forced to ask "Why do they read it?" The only answer I can suggest is that they get their 'kicks' from abusing others. As the saying goes 'It takes all sorts to make the world.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Australia has cucks also, well, I guess it takes all kinds mate, hope you get to watch real men fuck your wife or girlfriend every night, just not sure what she needs you for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Still not liking it. Approx. 20 paragraphs and the word "husband" appears only twice. No name - no dialogue from him - no presence in this story. Why is it in LW? Seems to me to be at best an erotic coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How does does this work?

Some young stud comes up to you and says hi, I'm the guy thats fucking the shit out of your wife, she does anything I want and asks for more, thanks for giving her to me. Do you get sick, feel faint, or run into the nearest bathroom and jack off. I understand why she wants a real man, I understand what the stud gets, but explain please what you get, cause unless its a divorce you want I just don't get it.

takemeawaymylovetakemeawaymyloveover 10 years ago
Wow, People!

I thought this was a great story, and I enjoyed reading all of it! Ignore all those people being abusive. They seriously need to find a different category if they don't like it.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Consenting adults and all, but... In her drunken state is she consenting? And I am not sure any woman would every be so lost in alcohol and lust as to forget just how nasty/germy public restrooms are! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous