All Comments on 'I Have Five Friends Ch. 02'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
takes all kinds

takes all kinds of people to make a world and only a few like you sickos to ruin it.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
good story..........

This is a good story.......not badly written and actually better written than most....enjoy your writing ........that's what it's all about....good luck.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Too bad...

Too bad Mr. Anonymous below has such a tightly closed mind... and ass, too, probably.

Good kinky story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"1"

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
,,,,,,KATE IS HOT and PAM is READY NOW ,!!!

..good development of the Ladies sexuality and open-mindedness..Please write some stories about Kate&Pam's secret "vacation trip" where they actually are the beach bar's erotic masseuses at the Hilton's African nudist resort near Miami..they are popular and average over 18 half hour "sessions" per day each..and they are live on the internet 24/7..Pam loves the massively hung huge basketball players..so, so,BIG .what fun...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just an observation

Too much time repeating chapter 1 -- very little happened in chapter 2. Suggest next chapter have less of the rehash of the first or second, and more that is "fresh" story. Your readers want some kink, not postponement.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Very difficult to understand who is talking. Bad writing and silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope you are going to finish the story

I'd love to hear the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I 've been reading these stories and it feels like the writer knows my every emotion, it gives me chills.....in a good way. Please keep writing, don't ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
interesting story

Enjoying the story...looking forward to additional installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SubmissiveMale

Great story. Can't wait to read what happens at the party. Wish he was me.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 7 years ago
IS THAT IT?

so where is the rest of the story it ?

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

Can't wait to read the next chapters. Undressing and becoming totally naked in front of my wife's girlfriends is a dream of mine.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Even worse, if that’s even possible, than chapter 1.

1Martiniman1Martiniman4 months ago

A very nice continuation of a story. If you read the first part…read this part. Unfortunately, after 12+ years without part 3, I don’t think we will ever know what happened at the party. Sad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous