I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie runs for her friend Dee. She drags her and Dee's younger boyfriend with her.

Dee is excited and asks, "Ok Phil, what do you have for us?"

I ask, "You all in?" They nod their heads eagerly. "Carrie, on your back, I am going to fuck the crap out of you. Dee, I want you positioned over Carrie, so you have access to her breasts and she has access to yours. Then Tank (that's his real name) is going to fuck the hell out of you. This is a game. Dee and me vs. Carrie and Tank. The first to orgasm loses. I will be fucking Carrie to get her to orgasm. Dee will do anything she wants to Carrie's tits to assist me. Tank and Carrie will be working on Dee to get her to orgasm first. Any questions?"

A few couples hear my plan, they are just watching us now. They want to see this.

I yell out, "GO!"

I slam my steel cock instantly into Carrie, she screams out in surprise and joy. I am immediately on my highest speed of fucking. Carrie is immediately useless to Tank. Her eyes close and blindly she is reaching for and finds Dee's huge knockers. She grabs them harshly and she scream out her joy. I slap her ass hard, and she screams again. Her eyes roll up. She has Dee in her hands but doesn't have the mental power to comprehend what she should do. Dee on the other hand is taking a hard pounding superbly. She however, can assist me some. She too is enjoying a quick hard fuck from Tank.

I don't know where, but I find a new level of energy and hit a new speed level. Oh my, this is great. No long route, straight to maximum overdrive and run everything over including Carrie's brains. She is a blubbering mess right now. Tank is doing an excellent job of fucking Dee as well and both women are incapable of any actions.

I am grunting with each thrust, trying to get every ounce of energy into my thrusts. I can't keep this up forever.

I look at Tank, we make eye contact. I show a pinching move with my fingers. He looks confused. I say the word, "Clit" and he has instant understanding. I will use my right hand to squeeze her clit. I hold up my left hand and show five fingers, then four, then three, then two, then one, and finally a fist. Simultaneously we both pinch their clits at the same time. In unison they both scream at the top of their lungs.

Everyone stops what they are doing so they can watch the two women scream, jiggle, and then collapse. We get a standing ovation. I am exhausted and fall forward and to the side. Tank does the same thing. All four of us are exhausted, fighting to catch our breath, and enjoying the thrill we just had. That was a magnificent fuck. I am sure that when Carrie and Dee recover, they will be in tears of happiness. You don't get to share that with your best friend very often.

Bill and Fred both rush to us to verify everyone is OK. They know my history and are sensitive to it. As we regain our faculties, sure enough, both Carrie and Dee are crying and holding each other.

Tank shakes my hand and says, "Dude, I thought you were winning so I was going to do the clit for the win. However, even though neither of us won, that was so much better. It won't ever be that amazing again. Only because we were in a competition could I go that long and that hard. Dude, I didn't want to lose to an old guy."

I am in no condition to end the night so Fred assists.

Fred yells, "Attention ladies and gentlemen. Our hosts fucked their brains out in a friendly fuck competition and can't announce that the evening has come to an end. I will gladly do it for him, STOP! Bill and I will stick around to hand out cards, discuss what you saw and did tonight, and help in any other way we can. Thank you all and have a safe trip home. Oh yeah, one last thing. Thanks Phil, this was great fun."

I give him the thumbs up and sit up, so I can begin to think about standing up. Might be easier to sleep down here. A few couples leave immediately. Many more stayed to talk with Bill and Fred. A few women were happy with me for shaming the husbands into eating pussy. Some had not had any in twenty years.

Bill and Fred finally leave. There are fourteen couple left.

I ask, "I take it you want to stay the night?"

Linda says, "Damn straight, I don't ever want this night to end. We also volunteered to help clean up tomorrow morning."

I say nicely, "Ladies, you know the way, find an unused bedroom and have fun. I will see you in the morning."

Carrie is beat, she isn't moving. I pick her up and hold her into my arms. She hugs my chest with arms around my neck. Her eyes close from exhaustion. I carry her upstairs and set her down on the bed. She looks radiant. I use the washroom and she is sitting up in bed when I come back.

Carrie looks bewildered, "I did not expect the night to go like that at all. I expected you to say strip and go fuck. Were your parties typical of tonight?"

I chuckle, "Oh no, I open the door and people start fucking anything they can reach. I had never hosted a party like tonight. With so much instruction and new people with no idea what to do, I thought this would work better. The eating pussy was a hunch. The team event I made up on the spot. Never seen it done before. I think it went well."