I Just Sucked My First Dick At 29

Story Info
A belated first experience of giving head.
1.5k words
4.48
15.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it finally happened.

I know what you're thinking...how is it you're 29 and you've never given head?

OK so first of all...I don't get how people think oral sex is foreplay. Having a dick in my mouth is WAY more intimate to me than having it in my pussy, or even (blush) my ass. So for guys I'm casually dating...probably I'm not going to do that.

Second, my ex -- believe it or not -- was one of the few guys you'll ever meet who never wanted a blow job. He just wasn't into it. When I really pushed him on why he said the only few times he'd had a girl's mouth on his dick it was totally overwhelming and he finished really fast and as a result he just decided it wasn't for him. I know, I was surprised too, but everything else between us was good. Until we broke up of course.

But anyway I just got back from a date and now that's all changed.

It was a 4th date. A 4th date after a week of dropping fairly clear hints to the guy -- let's call him Chris -- that 4 was going to be his lucky number. I tidied my apartment. I shaved my legs. I chose a nice dress. I was ready.

And then I got my period. A week early. Great. So my first fuck with Chris would have to wait. I will do period sex if I'm in the mood, but it's not a 4th date operation.

We went for dinner and...well, I'll cut to the chase, OK? I had a few drinks, and I felt a little brave and reckless, and I just told him straight.

"Listen, I can't do it tonight. It's not that I don't want to, it's just --"

"It's fine," he said, "you don't need to explain."

"You're not disappointed?"

He smiled. "Of course, but I can wait."

I looked him straight in the eyes when I answered. "You should come back with me anyway. I have an idea."

An hour later, he was on my couch, and I had slid down in front of him onto my knees on the floor. His shirt was open, and now I was pulling his jeans off him and, yep, there it was. He was still soft. Suddenly I felt clueless, aware that I hadn't done this before, unsure how to get started. What if I put my mouth on it and nothing happened? Should I kiss it? Stroke it?

"Pull your dress down", he said. I reached behind myself to unzip and let it fall away, exposing my breasts. My nipples were obligingly hard.

"Wow," he murmured. It was a little awkward to be honest. But it seemed to work because I could see his dick begin to stir and stiffen a little. That was better. At least there was something to work with. I leant forwards, guiding him gently with my hand, and for the first time in my life I wrapped my lips around a cock.

He went fully hard in my mouth almost instantly, and I pulled my head back, adjusting to the new thickness and length. It didn't feel natural at all. Vaginas are way better suited to this, I thought. I suddenly wished I'd done some reading beforehand and gotten a few tips. I pulled my mouth away and tried a few kisses and gentle strokes of my tongue up the underside of his shaft. He murmured contendedly. OK, that was a good response.

I started to lick a little more rhythmically and firmly, and now I let my tongue go up to the head and swirl around. He liked that. He began to moan gently. I gave a little "Oh yeah" under my breath, so he'd know I was relishing this tasty dick I had in front of me.

"Mmm, put it in your mouth," he said. Gotta be honest, I sighed inwardly. So much for build-up. Do guys not like to be teased a little?

I guided his stiff cock into my mouth again. I gently allowed more of him in, then pulled away, and began a slow back and forth motion so that his shaft was sliding over my tongue each time. His hips moved beneath me and he groaned with pleasure. I tried to get a little deeper, a little further down his length, and a little faster.

I was doing it! I was sucking dick!

But wait...was I supposed to be actually sucking? I had the motion going and his dick was enveloped in my lips and tongue but I wasn't really *sucking*. I positioned him in my mouth and tentatively gave a suck on his cock.

It was like I'd suddenly turned everything up to 11. He moaned and writhed on the couch as the sensation overwhelmed him. He pulled his hips back. "Just give me a moment," he said, catching his breath. When he'd relaxed a little I slid him back into my mouth. "Gentle with that," he said. "I can't hold out for too much of that."

There was a tang of something leaking from the end of his dick: precum. It was...interesting. I switched my lip and head movements to autopilot while I considered a question I'd forgotten to ask myself before:

Was I going to let him cum in my mouth? Was I going to swallow?

On the one hand: I didn't really want a mouthful of cum. On the other...I wasn't really sure where else he could do it. I wasn't going to spit anywhere, and the thought of finishing him off with a handjob onto his stomach was just too high school to consider.

I wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft. I relaxed. Now I knew how to get him over the edge, I could do it as slow or as quick as I wanted. I was in charge.

I paid attention now to his breathing and his moaning and I experimented a little using my tongue and very gentle sucking to vary things. I let him get more aroused then calmed things down more a moment. And my own body responded. I felt my pussy get wet inside my underwear and then the sensitivity and gentle throb in my clit. Fuck. If this was a month or two down the line I'd be pulling my tampon out and sliding my scarlet pussy right onto him. But for now I had a job to do.

I pulled out to tease his head again then let my lips slide all the way dow-

No. Ugh. Gag. Deep throating could wait until next time. Holy fuck, how did the girls in porn take such big cocks so deeply?

I laughed and coughed a little. "Too much," I said. He smiled. I figured he'd take it as a compliment about how big his dick was. In reality it was average, but guys are guys.

Back to my first ever blow job and trying to bring it to a good conclusion. I started more of a stroking motion with my hand and wrapped my lips and tongue a little tighter around his shaft. I let the sucking increase gently in a more controlled way. Come on, I thought, let's get you finished.

He was getting close, I could feel it. I kept sucking, keeping the pressure up on his swollen and sensitive dick. The question of the dose of semen I was about to get still bothered me. If I took him deeper into my mouth to cum I wouldn't have to taste it but it might make me gag hitting the back of my throat. If I pulled back slightly so his cock released its seed nearer my lips, it might be easier to control my reaction but it would coat my whole tongue and I'd have to swallow it down like a shot of tequila.

"Hey," he said, probably trying to be a gentleman.

"It's OK," I told him between sucks.

His body tensed up, his dick convulsed between my lips and a gush of his seed spilled out onto my tongue. He took over with his hand, pumping every last drop into my mouth. It tasted of sex: I can't describe it any other way. The texture though...I steadied myself, brought my gag reflex under control and swallowed it all down. As I pulled away, I saw one final white drop clinging to the end of his cock. I looked him in the eye, bobbed my head down and did the right thing, licking it off him.

...

I was so tempted afterwards to ask him for some feedback. Guys are weird about that shit though, if I'd let him know he was my first blow job he'd have gone to bed congratulating himself. So no. I just excused myself to the kitchen and looked for a drink that would take the taste away. I tried to make out with him after but I could tell he wasn't into it. But we watched a movie and cuddled and he went home late.

I'm tired now, I need to sleep, but I wanted to get all this down before I forgot. My first blow job, aged 29.