All Comments on 'I Just Sucked My First Dick At 29'

by ArcticFlowers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
yowseryowser9 months ago

Sweet

Nicely done, warm, thoughtful, immediate.

"the thought of finishing him off with a handjob onto his stomach was just too high school to consider."

Ha! Even high school was fun sometimes.

Sparrow69Sparrow699 months ago

I enjoyed this tale, I just never considered looking at a BJ from the woman’s point of view, it’s not that I don’t value their pleasure as well, to me sex should be mutually enjoyable.

-

As to the question posed about guy not needed to be teased. That did actually happen; it was just during the three prior dates, and the fourth date when you invited him back to your place…

-

I’d be curious to read a descriptive story like this one, on what it feels like for a woman to have a man inside her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice hot story.. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You say this was your first blow job. I sure wish I were the guy you were learning on. You sure got me wanting it. As to your question, "don't guys like a little teasing?" Did you ever hear the word "conflicted." I will tell you no, I don't want teasing every time. And I want you to ask me and then ignore me. Tease my cock, tease my balls, push me away, outrage me with desire so bad I can taste it and make me beg and humiliate myself. Because when you finally allow me to come it will be deeper and better than ever before.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More women should just " swallow it down like a shot of tequila."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked it. Gave me some ideas/tips on how to give my first fellatio, blow job, oral sex whatever you wish to call it. Personally I like fellatio -- oral sex on a guy.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun9 months ago

I gave my first blowjob at a much younger age and I LOVED every second of it. There is just something so wonderful and magical about feeling it explode in orgasm in my throat, YUMMY!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wheezed along with you. Such an intimate moment captured with humour, well done. I have to say, I love giving blowjobs because of the moments where guys almost can't hold it in. It's so cute to see them writhe! I'm quite dom, even when I'm sub, so I love to make them ask for it before I continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hell i would like to suck cock every body got a mouth

JakeRockwellJakeRockwell4 months ago

A woman's view of any blowjob would be good to see, but the story of an adult woman's first time was interesting, indeed. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous