All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 07'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome Series!

You know...what was supposed to be one short story has turned into something amazing! I believed all of the individual chapters could have stood alone as short stories on their own, but thanks for making it much longer and worth the read. You're truly a wonderful writer& I can't wait to read more of your stories! Haha. I had somehow hoped we'd always hear from Kat & Jenna--at least up until they had kids and such, but stories must end someplace & this ending was very satisfactory. :)

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Fantastic series, wonderful ending. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series

I'd squeal everytime I saw a new chapter. Love your writing style, the pace, the characters, the journey. Well done. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This writer knows the craft.

This writer knows the craft of writing well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lawsuit

Great series, still think Kat should have sued, even if she didn't want the job back - could have gotten a nice financial settlement!

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterabout 11 years agoAuthor
To My Readers:

I have severely revised this chapter based on reader feedback...for the better. I am just waiting for the powers-that-be to repost it. So please, keep checking back. You will note the difference immediately as the opening dream-scene has changed. Thank you and enjoy! - SSW

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
I enjoyed both versions of this chapter

I don't remember exactly how the dream changed, but it was nice to learn more about Meredith and Joanie. The additional D/s elements are fine, but I never got the sense from the earlier chapters that Jenna and Kat were that heavily vested in the lifestyle, not to say that their relationship couldn't evolve further in that direction. There may have been hints that it was. Anyway, great job all around!

writedoctorwritedoctorabout 11 years ago
So real!

A simply marvelous story perfectly mixed with the right combination of true romance and eroticism. The writer has convinced me that this really did happen. Incredibly arousing and touching. One of the best I've read.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Damn

Hot as shit , please don't end this man ! That was off the frickin chain

LoveInTheAirLoveInTheAirabout 11 years ago
amazing story

I have read each story in the series and it just keeps getting better and better it would be wonderful if they had kids. I hope their is more to come

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

That was such a wonderful story!! Your writing style is very good. Your words flowed very nicely and made many emotions rise to the surface. Great job!!

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 11 years ago
So worth the wait

When this story series started posting I decided to hold off on reading it, waiting for all parts to be up. Now that I've finally had the chance to read it, I'm in awe. It has been a wonderful journey, so much realism written in each and every chapter.

I'm blown away...need I say more...

Thanks for sharing, keep up the awesome work.

IDB.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetalmost 11 years ago

What a marathon? I've just read chapters 1 to 7 in one go, and it was truly worth it. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for seven great chapters, one great story. Normally I don't much like tales which involve even mild BDSM and domination but in this case I'll make an exception. Loved Kat and Jenna from beginning to end, two fictional characters who deserve to live happily ever after!

lezbegemlezbegemabout 10 years ago
hot hot hot!!

I so love all these chapters..i keep coming back to this story..one of my fav..

twistedsister95twistedsister95about 10 years ago
Amazing!!<3

You should definitely make a sequel to this to tell us how their honeymoon went and how their marriage is going. Possibly a child?? It was by far one of the best stories I've read, thank you(:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOOOWWW!!!!!

Love this series, one of the best I've ever read here. Really loved how they evolved and things turn out. I can almost touch jenna and kat, as if they are in the room. Really good story, thanks for sharing.

momto3boys94momto3boys94almost 10 years ago

Felt like i knew these women, their story so beautiful... Very well written

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years ago
A great series

I've loved the series and this was a wonderful ending.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Loved the stories and enjoyed the ride well written like to read more keep up the good work.

TwinkelyTwinkelyover 9 years ago

One of the most romantic stories ever. Loved it! Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Girls kissing? I lost count...

Chapters 1 to 7 - a little masterpiece. I rest my case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read this story

A lovely ending to a lovely story. Loved the little ribbon on the ring, that was hot. The thing with the movers though, not so hot. I mean they're supposed to be professional movers and needing to remove a door from the hinges would just be par for the course. The difference in weight between front and garage doors would be irrelevant (it just wouldn't make that much difference) the deciding factor would be the most direct path to have to carry the sofa. Kat having to tell the men how to do their job just seemed like a bit of gratuitous man bashing. Secretsxywriter preaching to the choir maybe...I know, just nitpicking, and I did very much enjoy reading this series and it was worth every bit of 5 stars.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Wow, the whole story was awesome! Thank you for the time and effort you put into this wonderful story from beginning to end!

L

JustLuckyJustLuckyalmost 9 years ago
rewrite

Just a little curious as to why the edit and rewrite?

ValsheaValsheaalmost 9 years ago
Wow, just wow

I loved the whole series. Amazing work - true romance, the ups and downs of a relationship... wow. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Edit?

I swear there was more to this story and I really did enjoy those extra parts and was there any chance you could post another story without the edits. I've been looking all over for them :( 5-stars still, but would love to read those bits again :)

secretsxywritersecretsxywriteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Answers

Yes, there was a slight rewrite over a year ago (March 2014) where I changed the secret surprise Kat gave to Jenna. While the remainder of the story had to be tweaked in places to accommodate the new item, it in no way shortened the story. It was also done after careful consideration from private reader feedback that the BDSM part of the relationship had not progressed enough within the story for the collaring to make sense. I personally believe it flows better now.

As of this time, there are no plans to continue the series. That does not mean I never will, but I am focusing on another series, "Raw," as well a new one that has been a long work in progress.

Thanks again for reading and for your feedback!

SSW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one more

I just found your stories and they are very good. I think you need one more story. I kissed a girl and had a baby. Brad could be the donor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!!!

Thank you for sharing. Loved every part of it. I am looking forward to reading your other stories.

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best!

I've been slowly reading the series

And I just have to say it was amazing!

Thank you <3

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 8 years ago
Quite Something

This series is quite an accomplishment. It had all the facets of a well-constructed novella, while remaining engaging and personal. The editing was quite extraordinary; I noticed only one grammatical error, counting all the chapters, and it was of no real consequence. But the most important thing is that you simply cannot discount plain old talent. Your ability to make dialogue flow and the story feel real and plausible is something you must be born with. Sure, practice helps, but you just have to have the knack. Great descriptive sex too! Thanks for sharing this with us.

SalishSalishover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Each chapter is a great story in its own right, and all seven together add up to an amazing love story. You put poor Kat through an awful lot, and she winds up right where she's supposed to be in the end, the better for all of it. Well done.

rml65rml65about 8 years ago
Great series!

Just finished reading all the chapters and enjoyed it very much! Thank you! Can't wait to see what you write next!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

Damn, I love this series.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Truly magical!

I love how you brought their relationship so far! Thank you!

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Perfect

I really enjoyed this story full of love and passion between two ladies and hope you will carry this story on so we can see how the lovers have children or not thank you secertsxywriter beautiful story well written and told

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Lovely poetry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1876 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES