All Comments on 'I Kissed my Brother by Mistake Ch. 02'

by bennettwritesx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Michrick1Michrick1about 3 years ago

Wow! What a cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next installment...........🤗

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story is confusing

This kid Wyatt seems strangely close to his brother Rhett - wanting to spend time with him, wanting to obey and please him, and even having romantic thoughts about him. Rhett was clear about his request for Wyatt to steer clear of Johann since he was trouble and fucked around and could use Wyatt. Yet It’s very odd then that Wyatt would go home with Johann, and not only kiss him and get a hickey, but eagerly suck his dick and get rimmed by him. Pretty fast pace for a young inexperienced guy when he’s been warned by his big brother (who he seems to adore) to stay away. Wyatt doesn’t strike me as a rebellious type or someone who wants to be highly independent. So this is strange behavior. Then to come home late, admit to it all since he can’t lie to Rhett, obviously Rhett was going to be upset ( but why really?) and then for Wyatt’s reaction to be to kiss Rhett? It just doesn’t make sense. As a reader, what am I missing?

Plus how mad would Rhett be if he knew the lips that just kissed his mouth had recently been all wrapped around Johann’s cock and covered in his cum?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love

There is a love growing here between Rhett and Wyatt, and it will be interesting to watch it develop. Rhett seems an older, well-built, more mature young man, and I'd expect him to have a little chest hair splashed across his upper chest and abs, and perhaps on thighs, legs, and forearms. It makes for a very sexy man, and will go far to seducing Wyatt, which I think is coming. Please write more -- much more!

CrazyhuhCrazyhuhabout 3 years ago

More more more!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 3 years ago
Can't wait

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
anticipation

waiting for what is next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Are you kidding me!

You left us hanging wet! Where is the mistake?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wheres 04🥺

SummerSammySummerSammy3 months ago

Loving this story!! So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous