I Knew I Always Wanted to But... Ch. 03

Story Info
I return for more cum and humiliation.
2.4k words
4.53
13.3k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt there shivering in the backdoor hallway. I was cold after having been kneeling there naked for so long. "Come over. Strip, expose and wait," was all Jimmy had said. So kneeling in the 'expose' position I waited shivering. My body was now smooth and hairless after my visit to the salon and my cock, enclosed in the pink plastic cock cage I had purchased at Jimmy's behest, dangled between my thighs. Around my neck was a chain with the keys to the cock cage for Jimmy.

While I waited the building excitement of his having called me back again accentuated my shivering. As did the anticipation of not knowing how Jimmy would treat me this time. And picking at the edges of my excitement was the fear of how he would treat me this time. Would I be euphoric or tormented with self-loathing after this visit was over.

Another shiver passed through my body accentuating the hairless state of my body as my cock strained ominously within its pink plastic cage. I had been nervous about having my body hair removed and the foreign women working at the salon had spared me me nothing. Though I couldn't understand their comments, their tone and laughter made it perfectly clear what they thought of a man subjecting himself to such a procedure. Though embarrassed and humiliated I was grateful that I had at least gone to the salon before getting a cock cage.

I had tried to ignore the knowing look in the salesladies eye while paying for my cock cage but thankfully she had spared me any commentary. It had been equally humiliating to realize that Jimmy was right and I couldn't control my urges to debase myself. And that I was now putting myself further under his control. Though I had been riding a distracting roller coaster of emotions since I had last been kneeling there naked, waiting, I hadn't hesitated to return when he called me back.

My hearing strained to pick up any sign of his presence in the house and again I wondered if he was even home. After listening intently to hear anything for so long I was almost sure I was hearing things when the sounds of what might be the steady creaking of a bed reached me. When it continued and got louder I was sure it must be a creaking bed. Soon I could discern a rhythmic grunting accompanying what could only be a creaking bedstead and became nervous that Jimmy was not home alone. The creaking and grunting picked up pace until a loud crash echoed through the house as a man and possibly a woman called out in pleasure or possibly pain.

If I wasn't frozen with fright I probably would have bolted though I was trembling so uncontrollably I probably couldn't have got my body to respond. In such a state of distraction I failed to notice that I wasn't alone until I heard the feminine squeak in the kitchen. Startled my head snapped up to behold a young woman wearing a sheer white ruffled nightie and trying to discreetly cover herself. She obviously wasn't expecting me anymore than I was expecting her as she stood there staring at me wide eyed. I became acutely aware of my nakedness and vulnerability kneeling there in the 'expose' position.

As I gaped stunned at the young woman she recovered from her shock and smiled at me. A wicked, calculating smile. While still covering herself, protecting her modesty, she turned exposing her profile to me. Beneath the sheer material of the short nightie I could see her small but pert breasts pointing out and the tantalizing outline of her buttocks. My cock bulged straining against its plastic cage. Smiling coyly the young woman shifted her stance, modeling herself, obviously enjoying my captivated attention.

And then Jimmy arrived. Naked. He stopped in the middle of the kitchen and I couldn't help but see that his flaccid member hanging between his thighs was glistening wetly. He was looking between her and me with that knowing smirk of his face. Casually he reached for the young woman wrapping his arm possessively around her waist pulling her close. She snuggled into his body and giggled at me. Jimmy's free hand traveled knowingly over her body as he continued to hold my eye challenging me with his dominance over the situation, and her, and me.

I was enthralled while I watched as Jimmy's fingers gently prised open her thighs until eventually he exposed that the woman had a cock. It was a little thing but she too was completely hairless and it was certainly a cock. I must have looked even more stunned and shocked as they both started snickering at my reaction. Jimmy's hand rubbed the girls cock before gently tugging on it causing her to become erect. He didn't look at what he was doing, his smirking gaze never left mine.

Laughing at me Jimmy commanded, "Come here boy."

Taking a deep trembling breath I slowly timidly crawled over to where the two of them were leaning against the kitchen counter. It seemed like it was a lot further than it should have been. When I was before them I assumed the 'expose' position again and looked up expectantly wholly unnerved. Reaching for the chain with the keys hanging around my neck Jimmy demanded, "Show me your dick boy." Feeling myself flush a hot red of shame I titled my pelvis up towards them trying to spread my thighs further giving them a better look at my cock in its bright pink cage. She tittered amused as Jimmy tugged on the slight chain around my neck snapping away possessively.

My shame deepened as she giggled and Jimmy grunted non-committedly. "Clean me boy," his voice rumbled, as he tossed the keys onto the counter before turning his body so that his moist glistening cock hung before my nose.

I could smell the sex on him. I could see the slime of his spent orgasm sticking to his pubes. Swallowing hard I pursed my lips and kissed Jimmy's slick cock. I heard him sigh and her giggle louder as I continued to kiss his funky smelling member. Purposefully trying not to think of where his cock may have recently been or what he was doing with a girl with a cock I dutifully kissed and licked Jimmy's cock clean.

While I kissed and licked at Jimmy's cock her fingers slid down to close over it lifting it up giving me access to his sweaty balls. Knowing what was expected of me I went to work cleaning away their sex from his sagging hairy nuts. While I kissed and licked and sucked away at him she stroked Jimmy's cock getting him hard again. I tried not to feel anything as I performed the task of cleaning her off him.

When Jimmy was fully erect he wordlessly pushed me away and with a growl turned the young woman around roughly. She tittered playfully as he bent her over the counter spreading her legs to expose her anus. Gripping his erection Jimmy directed it towards her ass pressing himself against her glistening hole. She moaned wantonly as he worked the head of his cock into her ass while I watched. With an urgent thrust of his hips Jimmy drove more than half of his cock into the young woman's ass and she cried out in response.

With another powerful thrust he embedded his cock deeply in her while she seemed to flop around uncontrollably in his firm grip. Jimmy started to fuck her. Slow deliberate thrusts that built up in tempo with his passion. As he pounded her into the counter she looked over her shoulder and gave me the most alluring smile I had ever seen before. While Jimmy continued to pound her her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she lost herself to his fucking.

From the floor I watched transfixed. I never witnessed anyone having sex live before and was astounded. When Jimmy growled and thrust himself wildly into her I watched as every muscle in his body seemed to clench before he howled with the power of his orgasm. Spent, he slumped over her until they both slid to the floor before me. Cravenly I licked their scent from my lips and watched them closely.

Jimmy eyed me seeming to enjoy my reaction before dragging the young woman around and into his lap. He pulled her legs up and back exposing her little erection to me and showing me that his cock was still deep in her ass. Looking pointedly at me and then at her erection and then back at me Jimmy smiled maliciously. Knowing what he wanted I crawled between his legs towards the young woman's little erect dick.

As I got closer I could see that she was indeed completely hairless. I marveled that her little cock and balls glowed with her dewy sweat. As delicately as I could I kissed her dick. The overwhelming smell of their recent sex filled my nose as I continued to kiss my way over and around her little dick and balls. I could hear her purring in response to my attentions as her dick twitched and leaked fluid. When I sucked her into my mouth she moaned loudly and I felt Jimmy's hips begin to rock and rotate beneath us.

While I sucked her off Jimmy began fucking her again. Soon his hands were under her ass and he was lifting her off his cock before letting her sink back down onto it. I sucked her cock and balls into my mouth swirling my tongue around them while Jimmy fucked her. I felt her hands grip my head just before her tiny cock spurted into my mouth. While I swirled my tongue around in her cum filling my mouth and sucked her as deeply into me as I possibly could she cried out. Her cries of pleasure were drowned out by Jimmy's sudden roar of, "Oh fuck yeah!", filling the kitchen and echoing about the house.

She was like a limp rag doll when I pulled away licking my lips, tasting her sweet cum. Unceremoniously Jimmy cast her off his lap and she slumped face down, ass up panting into the hard floor. I looked at Jimmy nervously suspecting that he would want another cleaning and he stared back at me letting me wonder. Looking from his groin to me he smirked before reaching out to grasp her ass. Lifting her ass cheek Jimmy exposed her gaping anus oozing the cum from his several recent orgasms. With a desultory flick of his head he left there no doubt of what he expected me to clean next.

Allowing my mind to slip away I dutifully crawled over to the inert young woman. I stared blankly at her oozing anus. Trying not to think about what I was about to do I lent towards the gooey mess with my tongue extended. When I paused I felt a firm hand on the back of my head. Nervously I froze, then mewed with distress as the hand impelled my face between the young woman's ass cheeks.

When my tongue made contact with the mess covering her anus Jimmy's hand pushed harder forcing my tongue deep into the goo. Defeated I licked at the cum there. From behind me I heard him chortle, "Come on boy, get my bitch all nice and clean for me." His fingers dug harshly into my head as he pushed my face harder against her ass. "Come on boy, let me hear you enjoying that cum!"

Obediently I responded by sucking and slurping noisily at Jimmy's bitches ass. While I tried to please Jimmy I felt her coming back to life. At first it was just little gasps and low moans but soon it built into panting and her ass was gyrating as she pressed it back to meet my tongue and sucking mouth. Her ass was filled with more funky cum than I could have imagined and while I was still lapping noisily at it Jimmy's harsh fingers ripped at my hair pulling me away until I was laying flat on my back on the hard floor.

While Jimmy held me there his bitch crawled over and straddled my face. She looked down at me between her thighs past her erect again cock with a malicious grin and a merciless glint in her eyes. Above me she reached back to spread her ass cheeks and show me her wet puckered anus. Flexing her abs she rocked her hips over me until a wet goo oozed from deep inside her to splat onto my upturned face. Before I could react she lowered her ass onto my mouth and nose smothering me in the goo dribbling from her.

I could hear Jimmy laughing as she ground her moist ass over my mouth and she screamed, "Tongue my pussy slut. Tongue meeee!!" Distressed and horrified I tried as best I could as her thighs crushed my head. While I strained to tongue her anus her hand pumped her tiny erection. Rocking her hips she drove her ass harder and harder onto my tongue as I attempted to please her before with a squeal of delight she pulled away and while I gasped for air she ejaculated over my face.

Her cum flooded into my eyes blinding me. Sightless I flailed about as Jimmy dragged me from under her. I could her laughing as he manhandled me before pushing me unceremoniously back into the hallway. "Fuck off," I heard Jimmy holler as he threw my clothes in my direction. "Go on. Fuck off," he half laughed, half snarled as I hurriedly pulled on my clothes. Through a haze of cum I saw her on all fours on the kitchen floor wagging her ass wantonly ready for another ride.

I rushed out of the house wiping their secretions from my face trying to swallow away the taste and the goo coating my throat. "Holy fuck," I thought to myself as I stopped to quickly straighten my clothes in Jimmy's back yard. Listening I could hear them in the kitchen rutting. Stung by the fact Jimmy had someone else and was using instead of me I was tempted to go back before losing my nerve and rushed off for home.