I Knew This Day would Come

Story Info
Caught wearing pantyhose at work.
747 words
4.37
10k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDu
MrDu
22 Followers

Today was the day that my relationship with Sara changed forever. I am home from work now, but feel butterflies at the thought of going back to work tomorrow.

Sara works in the same government office as me and we have worked together for almost ten years. Our relationship has never involved romance, but over the years, we have flirted with each other off and on. I am forty-two, been married for fifteen years, and she is thirty-five and single.

Being a regular gym junkie, Sara has a toned build, which, if I'm being truthful, really does turn me on. I just cannot deny it. I have always been frightened that if Sara were to flirt just a little too far, I might do something which would affect my relationship with both my wife and Sara herself.

Late today, Sara asked me to come and have a look at something in the back office. This was not unusual. It often happened when one of us had some juicy gossip to spread, but didn't want anyone else to know. She followed me into the back office and shut the door behind her. It was then she just came out and said it. "Are you wearing stockings today?" she asked. 

I had a grin on my face in expectation of some juicy gossip, but it quickly disappeared. The panicked look on my face surely gave her the answer. All I could think was, How could she know? Did I not tuck in my shirt properly? For years I have been very careful to make sure my hose was not in any way visible. 

"No," I half-laughed nervously.

"Oh," she said. "It's just that after pulling up my own sagging stockings earlier today, I saw you do exactly the same action just a few minutes ago." 

Fuck, I thought, and I could feel my face going red.  

"I saw you grab at your trousers and pull up one leg, and then almost immediately the other leg. I thought, it looked like he is pulling up stockings. Then I thought, Oh my God! He is pulling up stockings!" 

I barely had the composure to say anything but tried anyway. "No, why would I wear stockings?"

She stared at me and held her gaze. I knew I wasn't convincing.

"Do you like stockings, Dave?" she playfully asked.

As I struggled with the knowledge I was sprung, Sara leaned back against a bench and teasingly raised her dress slightly so that I could now see well above her knees. She looked down at her own pantyhosed legs and my eyes followed. Her smile went as she went all serious. "Do you like these, Dave?" 

How was I supposed to answer that? Over the years, I had regularly perved on her hosed legs. Of course I liked them. Right then, I wanted to reach over and run my hands along those superb legs. Sara let the question hang in the air for what seemed an eternity. 

My pulse was racing and I felt like this was a defining moment. This was the moment where I should have thought of my marriage. Instead, my thoughts were only of Sara. 

She broke the silence by simply saying, "Show me." 

I was kind of hard now and she could easily see this. Paralyzed by fear, I swallowed hard but my throat was dry. I couldn't find any words. 

"Show me your pantyhose, Dave." 

Looking straight at me as I stood there, Sara moved from the bench. She stepped towards me and then again until she was within touching distance. Never had I felt so attracted to Sara. I thought about trying to kiss her or even just embrace her. To my surprise, she stepped forward again and placed one hand on my now solid tent. Before I had time to react, she thrust her other hand behind my belt and down the front of my pants. Almost instantly, she had her proof. Her hand felt the nylon she was looking for.

She jumped back and had a beaming smile. "Wow, Dave! Does your wife know, or is this just our little secret?" 

I looked down, embarrassed, stunned even. I always feared this day would come, and now it had. "No, she doesn't know," I quietly said. 

"Hmm," she said, "Well, I guess this will make work more interesting. I'm going to go home now, but let's see what tomorrow brings." And with a wink, Sara opened the back office door and left me in a state of shock and excitement. 

MrDu
MrDu
22 Followers