All Comments on 'I Lied Pt. 03'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he be so stupid to trust Brad? From what I have read in this chapter I think I know how this is going to play out & I’m not liking it! Makes me wish I never started reading this series! 😩

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

I hope he isnt lying anymore. I dont want to see him hurt her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't tell who is talking to who in a few places, sudden scene changes with no warning? Too tiresome to attempt to reconstruct what you intended to write this time.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

I hope your not setting siblings up for a bad heart ache with this trusting brad..

Im gonna continue to read on in hopes the end result will make story worth it.

Again i say if brad ends up with beth the story fails on so many levels that a dick beats out sibling love.

Keep it coming. I gave 5 stars only cause i enjoy some tension and controversy in stories i think your taking us downbthebroad they have to fight to be together and tha ok as long as they get there.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 2 years ago

Excellent story of brother sister love. What makes it special is the back story of the band. I hope you have time for more chapters without getting crazy like some authors do. Thanks for taking the time to write and share!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will not jump to conclusions as it's not fair to the writer, but I really hope that Brad and Beth don't end up together forever. I find myself hating him and wishing unjust things for him, I don't like him at all he's a sneaky asshole. Five stars from me, you're a great story teller. PS Fuck Brad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story so far. I really hope Brad finds his way out of the story somehow, this is a great story of love between two siblings, and I am looking forward to reading more from you.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm late for work because I got so wrapped up in your story that I couldn't put it down. I hope that you're happy. πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😊

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

5/5 great story. Hoping for a romantic happy ending for the sibling lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't normally give 5 stars as rule but this story is so very good it truly deserved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is hot and well thought through, brings back memories...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The way things are going with these two, it would be downright cruel if they don't stay with each other and get their happily ever after. I truly hope it's not just some setup and she ends up with that dick Brad or something. It would be a total fuck you to the reader and completely ruin the story. I'll hold out hope that the author didn't fuck us over :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Lied Pt. 02Β Previous Part
I LiedΒ Series Info

SIMILAR Stories