All Comments on 'I Lied Pt. 05'

by behindhandwriter

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Ooooh a bloody cliffhanger, you meanie. I have been on the edge of my seat and my heart in my mouth reading this. At times my blood ran cold. exactly the effect you were after I suspect.

Please dont make me wait too long for the next one.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Its a good thing you said not to jump to conclusions and read chapter till end i was going to give up half way through when you broke siblings apart. Glad i stuck with it.

You need to put brad in jail with susan for the drugging and get him permanently out of the picture somehow.

Good job on the story as i anxiously await a sibling reunion

topofthehamtopofthehamover 2 years ago

NOOOOO!! You can't stop the story there!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Talk about a cliffhanger! I wondered how far you were going to take us but damn! Great writing very well done. I will certainly be looking for the next segment with bated breath. Notice I said bated breath not holding my breath! 😉

Cheers

SAGE

rflatstonerflatstoneover 2 years ago

GGAH! NO FAIR! What happens next?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writer is one of my favorites. He loves the drama and does well writing it. Please don’t listen to the people upset with where the story is at right now. They’re just as committed as the rest of us who love your story telling and I guarantee they are waiting for the next part just like us who love your stories. I love cliffhangers. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You haven’t lost me as a fan yet. Maybe if Brad ends up with Beth I may reconsider but I’m still here. Great job so far.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Yes don't keep us waiting as frankie1952 said!

And please get rid of brad and susan in dramatic fashion! Jail and a beat down! Maybe bethbshould get chance to kick him square in the nuts for drugging and setting owen up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Owen deserves better than Beth. After what she did to him, not even talking to him about what happened, just ignored him & hooking back up with Brad. Sorry no longer like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better, man. I can't wait for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, and I would love to see him show Beth what really happened and then tell her to go to hell. Hopefully it will make as miserable as she made him. Ruin her wedding and then crush her heart

DomidaneDomidaneover 2 years ago

Th beth’s character took a deep fall in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You ruined Beth in this chapter. I was hoping for a happy ending for her & Owen but now after the way she acted & how she treated Owen I don't want them together! She doesn't deserve him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice going story but let beth feel the pain too in the next chapter,,

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Damn! Just when it was getting good! And PART VI isn't published yet. 😠 🤬 😡

You're killing me Smalls!!! You're killing me!!!

😆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t how if you plan on putting Beth and Owen back together but how is it going to work with Owen being famous now? People would be bound to notice especially people that know the two of them

Bjw2823Bjw2823over 2 years ago

I don’t mind three pages of story development but don’t only have that in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beth needs to suffer for what she's put Owen through in the next chapter. I hope the author has Owen rescue Beth from marrying Brad and ruins Brad while doing so, then Owen flashes off into the sunset, leaving Beth suffering a broken heart like Owen has had for the last 3 years or so. Beth doesn't deserve Owen. Maybe Owen can hook up with a first cousin or maybe an illegitimate step sister or something. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, this is really... depressing. Even with the expected outcome, it went into a real shithole for this chapter and the one prior.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Oooooooo....this is getting TOO GOOD!!!!!

wordingmydreamswordingmydreamsover 2 years ago

Wow. Very well written. initial chapters were good but this is really good. i can't imagine the people who had to 15 days for the final chapter to come out.

PatchumzPatchumzabout 2 years ago

The insanity of how Beth was written in this chapter tanked the rating for the whole series for me. It made no sense at all and felt super artificial. Plot demanded drama so the character molded to fit the drama instead of the drama molding to fit the character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I am regretting my decision to read this…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't understand why she would do this. Wasn't she meant to be madly in love with Owen but being sent that one picture made her completely cut him off with no conversation face-to-face at all, and now all this nonsense? Ugh I don't understand some people. I want to say it's not at all plausible but then again I know how stupid people can be. Well let's see how this goes. Rip the band-aid off and read the last chapter. And the first few chapters were so good as well...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbehindhandwriter@behindhandwriter
Author's note: I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Lied Pt. 04 Previous Part
I Lied Series Info