I Lied Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I began to pour my tea, my phone chirped. I was scared to read the message, fearing she had typed a book about why it was too soon for us to meet and how she hoped I understood. It took me a full two minutes to get up the nerve to open the message and see the screenshot. It showed her itinerary, more importantly, her arrival date and the time had been highlighted, so I would see she was scheduled to land at one-thirty tomorrow afternoon.

"I'll be there. :) Sleep well," I replied only what I had to, not wanting to read into anything just yet.

"You, too. <3"

Even with her arrival tomorrow, I worried she would get cold feet and not get on the plane. I needed to talk to her and, at a minimum, fix our sibling relationship. Just before the sun came up, I crawled back into bed, trying to prioritize the questions I had for her.

"Beth is flying in at one-thirty. I'm going to pick her up and bring her back here if that's ok with you?" I texted Clark after getting the worst two hours of sleep.

"Of course. You know you don't have to ask me if it's ok to have people over at your place. Good luck and talk to you soon!" Was his reply.

After getting a shower to freshen up, I walked out to my truck, climbed in and, "Shit. What did you expect, dumbass? It's been sitting here for over three years," I cursed myself.

"Do you have any jumper cables?" I sent Clark a text.

"Umm, I doubt it, but we can look. I'll be right out."

"Thanks."

"Owen, I know for a fact I don't have any jumper cables. Just pick a car and go pick her up," Clark said, hitting a button and opening all four garage doors at once.

"It's fine; I'll call for a car," I said, reaching for my phone to do just that.

"Nonsense, Owen, I insist."

I looked into the garage, knowing I only had one option and said, "I'll take the Bentley if I have to."

"Take the Ferrari. It needs to be driven anyway," he smiled.

"I don't know how many bags she is bringing with her and if I wrecked that car, I couldn't afford to fix it. I probably can't afford to change the oil in that thing," I said, shaking my head.

The car in reference wasn't just any Ferrari. It was a 1954 375 Plus. It was also his most prized possession. I remember the day he showed it to me. He talked about that car as if it were his child. I understood why when I Googled it later and saw the last one sold for over eighteen million dollars. Clark loved cars and even though the garage only had four doors, it was constructed to hold twelve vehicles. All of them were two-seater sports cars, except for the Bentley Continental GT and the Rolls-Royce Phantom.

"Are you sure? The Phantom has more room." Clark asked.

"It also draws more attention. I guess I should break down and get a new truck," I sighed, looking over my shoulder at the shit box parked beside the guest house. "I saw a commercial last night and they were advertising fifteen thousand dollars off new pickup trucks this month."

"At least I know I'll never have to lend you money," Clark laughed. "Here are the keys. You better get going, so you're not late," he said, tossing me the key fob.

It's not that I hated the car, it was very nice, but it was just too flashy for me. I felt awkward driving it, knowing it wasn't my car and the constant attention. I was just fine in my old beat-up truck but also happy I wasn't driving it today in this downpour. The whole way to the airport, large drops of rain slammed hard into the windshield. I couldn't deny the way the higher-end cars were constructed and handled. Even with the relentless rain, the cabin stayed quiet and peaceful.

"Are you flying out, Sir? The gentleman asked when I pulled the car up to the valet.

"No, I'm picking up," I said, stepping out of the car and handing him the key fob.

"Ok, Sir, I will keep it close. My name is Mark and just ask for me when you return."

"Thanks," I said, handing him a five-dollar bill.

"Thank you, Sir. Here's your ticket."

Walking into the baggage claim area, I prayed that she would show. I had already planned out in my head what I would say if she didn't show up. I would tell the gentleman in valet she missed her connection and it would be a few more hours before she arrived to save me from the embarrassment.

Finding a seat close to the bottom of the escalator, I leaned back and waited. With each passing minute, past one-thirty, I could feel my face getting hotter. 'Didn't most people text that they were boarding the plane and say see you soon?' I asked myself after rechecking the clock. 'Yup, it still says ten till two. How long do I wait before I realize she's not coming?' I asked myself.

Finally, accepting that she wasn't coming after sitting in the airport for over an hour, I admitted defeat and stood up to leave.

"We just landed and they said we could turn on our phones. Are you still here?" The sudden chirp of her text startled me. I nearly dropped the phone after bobbling it.

"Yes," I replied to her text and sat back down, but stood right back up and began to pace back and forth.

After another twenty minutes, I saw her come into view on the escalator. Beth was just as beautiful as the last time I saw her. Her dirty blonde hair was now more brown with highlights and pulled into a ponytail. The black tank top hugged her body and showed ample cleavage. Her tight blue jean shorts showed off her long tan legs, the multicolor flannel shirt tied around her waist split her ensemble perfectly. She didn't look a day older, not that it mattered. I wasn't counting seeing her at her wedding, as her face was barely visible, covered by the veil.

Our reunion wasn't one that you saw in the movies. She didn't run toward me and jump into my arms and kiss me passionately; instead, she walked up, set her bag down, and attempted to hug me. I froze, not knowing what to do. We awkwardly hugged and patted each other on the back while our butts tried to go in the opposite direction. She smelled wonderful during our small exchange.

"Is that your only bag?" I asked, being the first one to speak, looking into her piercing blue eyes.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Ok, this way," I said and proceeded to walk back toward the valet.

"Welcome back, Mr. Walker. I have your car coming around now," he smiled.

"Thank you."

"So, how was your flight?" I asked, trying to break the silence between us as we stood there waiting for the car.

"Long. I was late because of the weather. Not to mention, I was also late getting to the airport. I didn't think I was going to make my flight and when I got to the gate, they rushed me on so that we could leave. I meant to text you when I left, but by the time I realized I'd forgotten, we were already in the air. Anyway, we circled the airport waiting to land for almost thirty minutes. I was panicking that you were going to think I wasn't coming."

"Wow, that's...,"

"Mr. Walker, your car, Sir," Mark said, cutting me off unintentionally.

"Thanks, Mark," I said, handing him another five bucks and sliding into the driver's seat.

"You're welcome and thank you. By the way, I can't wait for your new album," Mark smiled and closed the door.

"Is that weird?" Beth asked with a cute smile.

"I'm used to it now, but in the beginning, it was strange having people come up to you and say stuff like that. You would be amazed at what people just walk up to me and say."

"I bet. This is a nice car, Owen," Beth said.

"It's not mine. My truck's battery was dead and Clark let me borrow this," I said.

"That was nice of him."

"Yeah, Clark is the best."

"Who is Clark again?" Beth asked.

"He's like my agent and manager and..., his company does everything for me basically," I said, hoping she understood.

"That's cool. So where do you stay at?" I was happy she kept the conversation going.

"I live with Clark and his wife. Well, not live with them, but in their guest house."

"Clark sounds like a cool guy,"

I missed her smile so much.

Nodding, I smiled while keeping my eyes on the wet road.

Out of questions to ask, she looked out the window at the dreary skies as I drove back to Clark's. I had questions of my own, but my dry mouth kept me from saying a word after she finished her initial questions.

Pushing the button to open the gate, "This is where you live?" She asked, shocked by the vast size of the house.

"Yup," I smiled; it was a beautiful home.

"We're going to eat at seven if both of you would like to join us," Clark texted me just as we walked into the guest house.

"Holy crap, Owen, this place is huge," Beth said, looking around.

"Wait until you see the main house; that is huge," I said before responding to Clark's text message.

"Probably not tonight, but I will let you know," I replied and sat the phone down on the kitchen island.

I had so much to say to Beth but couldn't get a single word to come out. She must have been thinking the same thing. Other than, 'Where's the restroom,' we didn't say a lot. The longer we sat, not saying anything to each other, the harder it became.

"I'm sorry, Owen," Beth was the first to speak.

"It's okay," I said.

"We both know it's not. Please talk to me, Owen...," she paused to keep from tearing up.

"Did you sleep with Brad?" I blurted out and regretted it immediately.

"Hell, no!! Why would you think that?" She asked, taken aback.

"Because you were with him for two years. Why wouldn't I think that?" I responded aggressively.

"Well, the answer is still no. We kissed, but that was as far as it went. The first year I spent trying to forget the images sent to me every day for a month. When we first started talking again, I told him that I wasn't going to sleep with him and if that was what he was after, he should move on. After things started to get semi-serious, I told him again that the only way we would ever be intimate was if we were married. Six months later, he proposed."

Hearing this made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to puke. I would have if my mouth weren't so dry.

"Tell me why you took him back?" I asked, figuring that now was the best time to get the hard questions out of the way.

"The truth?"

"Yes, I want the truth."

"Because I needed to let you go and let you move on with your life. I ran into Brad almost two years after you left and he told me all about how he went to rehab for his drinking and a bunch of other things. I didn't go looking for him, I swear," Beth burst into tears.

"I'm sorry," I said after securing her tightly in my arms and hoping it would help her stop sobbing uncontrollably.

My assessment of Beth was wrong. Even though I didn't want to believe it, my thoughts kept it fresh in my mind that she was doing this to hurt and get back at me for cheating on her. It was all I thought about when I first found out they were indeed together and engaged to be married.

"I thought you still loved me after I called you the night at the studio and you texted me back."

"I did..., I do, but I couldn't have you anymore. I thought about what Mom said and I let you go. I wanted you to be happy and have a real family. You deserve so much more than I can provide. I was so selfish for not changing my number and telling you not to stop. But, it was all I had of you and even though I wanted to answer and tell you I forgave you each time you called, I didn't. That morning, I woke up still sick as a dog and saw those pictures. I started throwing up even more. When I was finally able to stop, I packed up my things and left. It took me almost five hours to get home because I kept having to stop and throw up. I was so angry and hurt that I took off another week at my job after getting home. I spent the whole week crying and begging for it not to be true, but I would get a new photo of you and Susan each day. I was so hurt...,"

"Shhhhh," I pulled her tighter into my chest, hoping she would stop crying so hard.

My anger for Brad somehow reached a new level. I wanted to destroy him in every possible way, but he had his coming soon I hoped. I went over several possibilities of what I could do to him before they got to him and not get caught, as I held Beth in my arms until her crying became sniffles.

"Owen, I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls. You didn't deserve me just cutting you out of my life like that. We are siblings and family should always come first.

"So why are you here, Beth?" I asked, knowing I wasn't going to like her response after her last statement.

I wanted her more than anything, but maybe I misunderstood her reasoning for coming. The longer she took to answer only confirmed my suspicions. Her beautiful blue eyes looked deep into mine, searching for the correct way to phrase what she dreaded to tell me.

"Please hear me out before you say anything," she paused, trying to compose herself. "I don't see how we can be together. I won't stand...," she began to bawl again and struggled to breathe between loud gasps.

I knew the rest of her statement, although I would not say it for her. This was the one thing I dreaded and feared the most. As much as I wanted to deny it, the reality was that she was here to repair our sibling relationship only and nothing more. Unlike Beth, I was numb, with the exception of the unexplainable pain in my gut. It was the same feeling I had when I showed up at home and she was no longer there.

"In the way of your music, I will not allow you to quit," Beth choked out as the tears continued to stream down her rosy cheeks.

"Clark knows about us," I blurted out, unable to do what she asked and let her finish before I said anything.

"How?" Her eyes widened.

"I guess he figured it out. Yesterday he asked me how long I have been in love with you and if you knew. I told him how long and you knew. He asked what happened between us and I told him the truth. It felt terrific, finally getting it off my chest," I smiled.

"He doesn't care that you were in a relationship with your sister?" Beth asked, bewildered.

"Not even the slightest."

"I don't understand. Did you say something that would have made him think you were in love with me?"

This conversation wasn't going the way I thought it would. Her question put me in a state of panic. The last thing I wanted to do was lie to her again. It seemed apparent to me that she knew nothing about my antics at her wedding. It was time to come clean.

"Beth, I love you more than anything. You know that, right?" I asked.

"... Yes, but you're kinda scaring me."

With a sigh, I didn't lie. "Carl saw you and Brad at dinner in the city and called me," I let out a giant exhale. "I went to Clark and asked if he knew a private investigator and he did. Jack the PI flew out and...., Fuck it," I wasn't going to go over this step by step. "I'm the one who put those photos and video up at your wedding," I said cautiously.

"I know. Well, I didn't realize it was you until the last photo popped up. That photo with that particular pose was the first picture I saw when I woke up that morning. I mean, it didn't have Brad in it," she smiled.

The moment she smiled, I started jabbering like a monkey in a tree, telling her how Clark was supportive and happy for us. How he would figure out how to make it work and for us not to worry. I needed to get everything off my chest. I didn't stop until I said, "I've missed you so much and I've never stopped loving you."

"So there's not someone waiting for you to call them and tell them to come over when I leave?" Beth asked, needing the reassurance.

"Never!"

The words barely escaped my mouth when Beth lunged toward me. Her tongue darted into my mouth in search of the passion we both had been missing for so long. I met her intensity with just as much desire, my hands ravaged her body, taking in her soft curves. The kiss didn't last long. She pulled away from me, focusing her bright blue eyes on mine. I noticed her gaze was one I had seen before, when she first kissed me. A look of fear circled the whites of her eyes, but her expression showed such excitement.

"I love you," she said breathlessly.

"I love you too," I sighed in relief.

An evil grin slowly revealed her beautiful smile as she slid to her knees and began to unbuckle my jeans. The number of times I had jerked off to the video of her blowing me was countless, it was something I would never tell her. I would die on that sword. I craved her with everything in my being. It showed the moment my hard cock sprang free from its denim confines.

"Fuuuck," she hissed as she wrapped her slender fingers around its girth.

Slowly and deliberately, she worked my shaft up and down, never taking her eyes from mine.

"I can't tell you how many times I've orgasmed while I fingered my pussy to the video of me sucking your cock," she whispered.

"Can't be higher than my number," I mumbled. 'Die on that sword, aye,' I thought and smiled.

"I love your smile," she smiled and drew in a deep breath and then tried to swallow my entire length.

Her eyes watered just before she began to gag. The muscles in her throat started to spasm, trying to get the foreign object out. Losing the battle, she grabbed my hand and put it on the back of her head. I took the hint, wrapped my hand around her ponytail, thrust my hips forward, lodging my cock into her airway. The determination in her eyes faded to defeat as she knew it wasn't going to fit, no matter how hard we both tried to force it.

"I'm sorry," she sighed between gasps of air and hung her head in disappointment after she released my cock from her mouth.

"Don't be, baby, it's ok, I promise," I said, taking the knuckle of my pointer finger and lifting her chin to look into her bloodshot eyes.

The disappointment on her face was only brief, "I have two other places we can try," she smiled, standing up and removing her top.

"Wow!" I groaned, looking directly at her massive breasts as they dropped into view.

Not being together hadn't changed anything, I still knew by the look in her eyes that she didn't want to make love, she wanted to be fucked. I wasn't going to deny her request. Taking her supple, creamy breast into my hands, I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and pointer fingers before pulling at them. Her eyes screwed shut, she exhaled when I dropped her left breast and shoved my hand down the front of her cutoff shorts.

In all the time I had spent licking and fucking Beth's pussy, she kept her mound shaved completely. As I slid my fingers through her coarse pubic hair, the look I gave her went in vain as her eyes were still closed tightly. 'I can live with a landing strip,' I thought before reaching the folds of her already wet slit.

"Oh, fucking god," she groaned as I made small circles on her clit.

She felt amazing and smelt wonderful as she buried her face into my shoulder. I continued to massage her now swollen clit, bringing her almost to climax before sliding my hand from her shorts and taking her into my arms.

"I've missed you so much and I'm truly sorry," Beth whimpered as I held her in my arms before gently placing her on my bed.

Her heartfelt words changed the mood entirely, immediately our need to fuck each other's brains out faded as I lay down beside her. I pulled her into my arms and held her tight while she sobbed quietly on my chest. The feelings I had for her had somehow grown even more. I squeezed her tighter as a single tear escaped the corner of my eye and dropped into her hair.

Beth's phone ringing awoke us from the much-needed unexpected nap.

"Want me to get your phone for you?" I whispered.

"It can wait; it's probably Mom...," she paused after it stopped ringing, only to start ringing again.

"I'll take care of it," I said with a stern voice. Knowing who was calling, I slid from the bed on my way toward the kitchen.

Snatching the phone from the kitchen island, I saw Brad flashing on the screen. Just seeing his name made my blood boil. I tried to compose myself before answering the call.