I Lied Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I answered the phone aggressively.

"Owen?" Brad asked confused.

"I'm only going to tell you this one time and one time only. If you ever call this phone again, I will spend every dollar I have to make sure your life is a living hell for the rest of your existence. Do you understand me, you fucking weasel?"

Not hearing him answer, I looked at the screen to see that he had hung up. I didn't know when he disconnected the call, but I was confident he would call again and grabbed my phone to text Clark.

"Will you please have Natalie get me a new phone and number for Beth?" I texted.

"I sure will. Do you want one just like yours?" He replied.

"Yes, and thank you."

"Done. We are eating in thirty minutes, if you two would like to join us," Clark responded after a couple of minutes.

"Babe, are you hungry?" I called out toward the bedroom.

"Starving," she said.

"See you then," I replied to his text, set the phone down on the counter and headed back to the bedroom.

When I left the room, Beth was still in her cutoffs but topless. Now she was completely nude with her long legs spread open as she slowly fingered her pussy with her two middle fingers. I watched for several long seconds before I could relax enough to join her. Unconsciously, I had begun to stroke my cock and only realized it when her gaze drifted toward my erection before she let out a slight whimper.

"Please, come fuck me, just shove your cock in me," her bottom lip quivered as she spoke.

The nerves were gone the moment she finished the last word. I hurried onto the bed and positioned the head of my swollen shaft between the lips of her pussy before leaning forward and kissing her passionately. Unable to wait any longer, Beth thrust her hips upward, impaling herself with as much of my cock she could fit into her tiny entrance. The memory of our first time together flashed into my head as I felt the walls of her pussy straining against my girth, tight and welcoming. But, unlike the first time, her eyes weren't screwed shut from pain. They were wide open with an unmistakable desire.

"Fuck, I've missed your cock," she growled between her teeth.

Still, the awkward introvert that never had the right thing to say, the only thing I could get out was, "I don't think I will last that long."

"Me either," she smiled and started to roll her hips under me slowly.

Her soft lips felt amazing as she placed wet kisses on my collar bone. Being away from her so long, I found myself remembering her doing precisely what she was doing to me now. I couldn't shake the thoughts of us making love, even though I was inside her right now. My memory flashed from moment to moment until she whispered, "I'm here now, baby, and I promise I will never leave you again."

"I'm sorry," the knot in my throat stopped the rest of what I wanted to say.

"Don't be. I know you have some anger built up and right now, I want you to take it out on my little pussy," she let out a small moan as the last words flowed across her lips.

I did have a lot of anger built up, but she would not be the one who received the brunt of it. She would only have to endure my sexual frustration that had been pent-up over the last few years. Without waiting for another second to pass, I began to slam my cock into her, each time forcing the walls of her sex further apart. Harder and faster, deeper and deeper, until I reached that familiar feeling of her protruding cervix that sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cuu" her cries of pleasure vanished, only an audible hiss escaped her mouth as she shook below me.

With her orgasm unleashing havoc on her body, I slipped my arms under her limp legs and placed them on my shoulders. Her eyes struggled to lock onto mine as they floated randomly in her head. Incoherent words and mumbling were the only things she could get out as I pummeled her pussy until I felt the feeling in my groin.

"Fuuuck," I growled in a husky voice and doubled my efforts.

I fought the urge to pull out and emptied my balls deep into her pulsing pussy. Unable to keep fucking her anymore, I watched as my shaft expanded and contracted as it extracted all the cum I had built up over the past two months. It began to seep out around my shaft and effortlessly slid down the crack of her ass into a puddle.

"Are you ok?" I asked, watching her body tremble.

Only able to shake her head a minuscule amount, I pulled my cock from her now redden pussy and looked on in awe as the rest of my cum streamed from her. As before, it would take her another ten minutes before she could finally get a word out that was understandable.

"I stopped taking birth control two years ago," she whispered cautiously.

"Why?" I asked in the same manner.

"It was making me break out and I knew I wasn't going to be having sex with anyone, so I stopped," she answered.

"We can't....," I paused, looking for the correct words to use for the first time in my life. "Well, we can't raise a baby in someone's guest house, so we better start looking for a place to buy," I said in mock annoyance.

Her smile instantly removed all the heartache I had over the last few years. I felt as if a boulder was lifted off my shoulders. Tears of joy began to fall from the corners of her eyes, she wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me in tight.

"Owen, I love you so much," she continued to cry, squeezing my neck firmly.

"I love you too, but if you want our child to have a father, you're going to need to let go of my neck so I can breathe," I chuckled.

"Good call, I'm hungry," she smiled.

Clark was true to his word and never told his wife Jessica that Beth and I were lovers. The dinner consisted of Beth telling stories of our childhood and what it was like watching and listening to me learn to play the guitar. Several times throughout the night, I saw the curiosity on Jessica's facial expression as Beth would accidentally touch me or lovingly look at me. Beth's stories of me and her excitement toward me became more and more apparent the more we drank and the later it got.

Her laughter was infectious. Several times, we all found ourselves crying from laughing so hard at her impersonations of the events. I was really enjoying myself so much I didn't want it to end, but I wanted to spend some alone time with Beth before she became too intoxicated to walk.

"Guys, it's getting late. We better head back to the guest house so you two can get some sleep," I said in an effort to get my drunk sister out of here before she embarrassed herself or said something that she couldn't take back.

"I'm not tired and it's still early," Jessica said, still giggling, finishing off her fourth glass of wine.

"Yeah, baby, it's still early," Beth pouted while slurring her words.

'Fuck', I thought seeing everyone look directly at Beth when she said, "Baby."

The giggles and laughter halted instantaneously as Beth revealed our secret relationship.

"I knew it," Jessica stated flatly. "Clark, did you know about this?" She asked in a manner that still had us all holding our breath and unable to get a read on her true feelings.

"Honey, let's calm down," Clark went for an approach that would hopefully deescalate the situation either way she reacted.

The slip could've been overlooked after some explanation, but after Beth's playful mistake, her reaction told the whole story as she grabbed my arm and snuggled into my side. Just to the left of the seating area was a rather large grandfather clock, only the sounds from its second hand could be heard. Seconds seemed like hours as we all impatiently waited for Jessica's true feelings to come out. I hated awkward silences. I was incapable of dealing with them as I stood up to leave.

"I'm sorry, we'll get our things and be gone tonight," I said, directing my eyes to Clark's, as I pulled Beth to her feet.

"Please don't....," Jessica's hesitation caused us all to redirect our attention toward her. "Can you tell me why?"

"Because I love him with everything in me. I thought I was doing the right thing for both of us and letting him move on with his life, but he didn't. He called me every month for three years, telling me how everything was going, where he was going, who he was opening for. That he missed me and loved me so much. Do you know how hard it's been for me not to call him back?" Beth was clearly struggling to get the words out through her tears. "I came here to repair our sibling relationship, but I can't continue to hurt him or me anymore. The truth is, I don't care what you or anybody else thinks. I love him and I don't care what he does or who he does it with. Will it hurt if he cheats on me? Of course, but it's got to be better than living without him. I will never leave him again. I will always be at home waiting for him to get back." Beth let her feelings be known without worry or consequence.

"Yes, honey, I knew it. I just found out this morning. Owen had packed up all of his things and called me over to tell me he was quitting music to go back home. I asked him why? He broke down and told me everything. I still don't know if he is going to stay or not, but I did ask him to please stay and told him I would work out the logistics for Beth to come and travel with him on the road if that's what he wanted," Clark's words were soft and sincere as he wasted little time to speak after Beth's confession.

"Mrs. Richardson, I understand if you don't want us around. Please don't feel obligated to go against your beliefs for us. I would ask if you would do me this favor and keep it to yourself? We have not told our parents yet. I would hate for them to have to read it in the tabloids," I asked.

"I would never do such a thing," Jessica finally spoke and clearly a little bothered by my statement and question. "Owen, you're like family. I'm sorry I overreacted. Will you please accept my apology?" She fought back her own tears.

I understood both Jessica's and Clark's feelings for me, they both wanted nothing but the best for me and made sure I hadn't gone without from the time I arrived. I also grew fond of them and always looked forward to my time off once I arrived back in Nashville. Unable to see my family like I wanted to, they had become just that--my second family.

"So, are you ok with us being together?" I always knew just the thing to say at the right time, I thought to myself.

"I'm not going to lie, it is a little strange, but I will never turn my back on you," she replied.

"Thank you, Jessica," Beth released my arm, stood up, and walked around to where she was standing and gave her a long hug.

"Now that we have that out of the way, who's up for another round?" Clark smiled just as Beth let go of Jessica.

"Make mine a double," Jessica smiled.

We all ended up staying awake for a few more hours before calling it a night. It felt wonderful having Beth back and showing affection toward her in others' company freely. The night had ended on a high note. I had Beth back in my life and secondary to my parents, the people I cared most about had accepted our relationship.

*

As the weeks went by, I found it extremely difficult not having Beth with me and making sure no one was around when we talked on the phone or video called each other. Carl and Greg had plenty of questions, but they were happy Beth was not marrying Brad in the end and let it go. Clark's plan of having Beth on the road with me was too risky, and we both agreed to Clark's idea after a few days of trying to work out how to make it happen. Clark gave Beth her own office and put her in charge of the band's schedule. She also kept Natalie updated on my obligations in each city. My hectic schedule kept me on the road and from telling our parents. The longer we put it off, the more complicated I was making it in my head.

During my time back on the road, both Brad and Susan had been arrested and charged with twelve counts of sexual assault and ten counts of infliction of bodily harm. Matt said they were facing life in prison without the possibility of parole. We joked about how Brad was going to wish he had been drugged when he was getting ass raped in jail for the rest of his life. He said Susan was trying to get the judge to throw out the case against her by saying she was forced to do it, but when the district attorney showed the judge their passports, bank accounts, and marriage license, he gave her the same as Brad, no bond. Matt was true to his word and videoed the entire thing. I got to watch as Brad and Susan were both dragged out of different restaurants crying and begging. It was glorious! And I made sure to let Beth watch and enjoy it just as I had done.

Life was going smoothly, and other than Beth not being with me, everything was falling into place rather nicely. July fourth weekend, I was playing the Summer Bash, and the lineup was incredible. All the hard work had paid off. I was finally headlining the show later that night. With the offices closed for the holiday weekend, Beth made the trip to watch me play. We spent most of the day lounging around in the hotel room, waiting for my start time. Beth was a little under the weather so left her snuggled up in the bed to take care of a few meet and greets and obligations before the show later that night.

"Are you almost done?" I checked Beth's text between questions.

"Should be done here in about ten minutes. You okay?" I replied to her text.

"Yes. See you soon, <3" I read her message and slid the phone back in my pocket.

It took another thirty minutes before I could get back to the room to see Beth sitting in the middle of the bed, holding her phone and crying. My mind instantly thought the worst, but she was still here and was going to allow me to explain. Explain what I didn't know yet, but I was grateful nonetheless.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked as my eyes focused on seeing her smile fade into a frown.

I was so distracted from seeing her crying in the middle of the bed, to notice she was smiling when I walked in.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

With tears still rolling over her beautiful cheeks, she extended her hand and handed me a long white rectangle piece of plastic.

"Do you know what that means?" Beth asked, seeing me look to her for answers.

"No," I replied, puzzled, not having a clue as to what I was looking at.

"That means that you're going to be a daddy," she was smiling and crying at the same time.

As a teenager, I fell from the neighbor's tree and hit my head pretty hard. It took a few hours for my vision to come back into focus and to be able to walk without feeling like I was going to puke. I later found out I had a concussion. The word "daddy" created a similar feeling instantaneously as I reached out toward the wall for support.

"Are you sure?" I could ask the dumbest things sometimes, but this time it was justified, in my opinion.

"That's the fifth one I've peed on that's come back positive. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes." Beth said, climbing from the bed and hurried toward me, knowing I was in bad shape still using the wall to hold myself up.

After the initial shock, I became emotional and sat down on the edge of the bed. It took several minutes to gather my thoughts and reel my mind back into reality. The feeling of becoming a father is something I can't explain. I can only imagine it's similar for a woman.

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" I asked and apologized immediately for asking such a stupid question. "I love you so much, Beth," finally, I said something not foolish or inappropriate.

"I love you too, baby," she smiled her cutest smile.

After crawling into the bed, my thoughts ran wild. I wanted to scream it from the balcony and tell Carl and Greg, but I knew that was out of the question. At this point, neither of them had the slightest clue about our relationship. I wanted to keep it that way. Beth and I had talked extensively about telling them but agreed we should at least tell our parents first and give them the opportunity to be a part of our lives before we told anyone else.

"Baby, you need to get ready," Beth looked up at me from her current position, laying on my chest.

In pure bliss, I continued to lay there and run my fingers through her long hair. It was what I wanted to do, the rest of the world would either wait or move along. I knew that sixty thousand people were anxiously waiting for me to walk onto the stage in the next forty minutes, but I didn't care at the moment. Just listening to her breathing calmed me to the point I fell asleep.

"Baby, you really should get ready. There's a lot of people waiting on you," Beth whispered, waking me up and pulling me back into reality.

While I grabbed a quick shower, we talked about names for a boy and a girl. Neither one of us wanted to talk about the elephant in the room, that our lives were about to get extremely difficult trying to hide a child and explain who the father was. So we just lived in the moment as we both got ready to go.

"You ready, boss?" Carl jabbed at me as we walked onto the coach parked toward the left side of the stage.

"I'm ready to look for a new lead guitar player, is what I'm ready to do," I grinned, teasing Carl.

"Low blow," Carl snickered, getting up and grabbing his lucky ball hat.

"Not low enough," I quipped. "I'm grabbing my hat and I'll see you guys on stage." After all of our years playing together, we rarely changed the way we started a show. They knew I would let them know when I was ready to go.

I heard Carl's telecaster begin to talk to the screaming crowd just as I stole one last kiss from Beth and rubbed her belly for luck.

"Knock'em dead, daddy," she spoke in an adorable baby voice.

That familiar knot in my throat was a little harder to swallow this time, but I was able to get it down, step off the bus, and head toward the stage. From the buzz of the speakers to the rumble under my feet, I truly loved music. And even if Beth wouldn't let me quit to be with her, she would understand when I walked away for our child. As I stood there listening to the crowd screaming my name for a little too long, I was at ease, knowing that my days playing music were numbered. There was no way I was going to sign a new contract with Beth being pregnant. It would be too complicated. I had a plan. Hopefully I could talk Beth into it. With a mental timer going off in my head, I took off in a run toward the drum riser, leaped onto it, flung myself into the air, and off we went.

After the show, I jumped on a private plane with Beth and headed toward Westfield for a couple of much-needed weeks off. Asking for privacy, the stewardess closed the door just before we took off on the two-hour flight. The moment she closed the door, I began to strip my clothes off, without having to say a word, Beth followed my lead. I swept Beth off her feet just as her tiny pink thong hit the thinly carpeted floor and began to kiss her fiercely, tasting her sweet apple lip balm in the process. Her large breasts smashed into my chest as we tumbled onto the couch that had been pulled out into a twin bed, fitted with sheets and pillows for the late-night flight.

"Tonight, I wanna ride your big cock," Beth moaned, rolling on top of me.

Starting on my jawline, Beth began to place wet kisses down my neck toward my chest. When she reached my nipples, she let her tongue swirl each one of them before she proceeded on her way to my hard cock. The days of her not being able to get my entire cock down her throat were long gone as she repeatedly swallowed me, using her neck muscles to massage my shaft.

"Easy," I said, gently pulling at her hair, my code word to her that I was about to cum.

With my cock free from her throat, she wasted little time straddling me, wrapping her tiny hand around my shaft and pointing it at her pussy. It only took a split second for me to realize that she was not lowering her pussy on my cock.