I Lied Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck," I groaned as the head of my cock slipped past the tight inner ring of her ass.

Sex was a regular part of our lives when I was home, but we hadn't done anal, not that I was complaining as her round bottom reached my balls. I watched her lower lip tremble as she adjusted herself to my size each inch she took into her ass. I was relieved she took her time; I had my own problem to deal with, that was not cumming the moment she began to move.

"I really want to fuck you, but I know as soon as I move, I'm going to cum everywhere," she whispered breathlessly.

It was what I needed to hear. I took the pad of my thumb and slid it between her folds, right onto her swollen clit. The faster I could make her cum, the less of an asshole I would look when I came so quickly.

"Please don't, baby; I want to orgasm from your cock in my ass," she pleaded, and I reluctantly granted her wish, removing my thumb from her engorged button.

We were both battling the inevitable as she leaned forward, putting the palms of her hands on my chest, and painstakingly slowly removed my cock from her bottom before slamming back down hard. Her skin instantly covered in goosebumps, her nipples hardened from the sensation, and her breathing became labored.

"Yes, yes, yes," she began to chant quietly, rising only a few inches before slamming right back down.

I was unconsciously holding my breath to keep quiet, but the build-up was more than I could handle. The first rope of cum that clung to the walls of her bowels was a jolt to her system. The amount of pressure her sphincter applied around my cock was almost enough to keep me from unloading my seed into her.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," she hissed through her teeth.

The following blast of cum sent her over the edge. Her hot fluids poured onto my pubic hair. Beth was not a squirter, but tonight she would have been considered just that as more and more of her juices flowed over my balls and down the crack of my ass. The pressure was immense, each time I tried to shoot another load of cum deep into her ass, my cum only managed to dribble out and run down my shaft.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," Beth failed to keep the volume down and groaned loudly in pleasure as I pulled hard at her rubbery nubs.

Other than quickly putting my hand over her mouth, I let her ride out the rest of her orgasm. I was surprised she had made it as long as she did. It wasn't what either of us wanted, having to be extremely quiet, but we had done it, and after several seconds, she collapsed on top of me, still panting hard.

"The sex was amazing, but having to be so quiet sucked," Beth smiled into my chest.

"I can't believe I made it as long as I did. I thought I was going to cum before you got my entire cock in your ass," I told the truth more than I should nowadays.

"Me either. I love you, Owen."

"I love you too. We should probably get cleaned up before we get too close to the airport," I said.

I laid there a few more moments, watching Beth gather her clothes. I was still amazed at how effortlessly she glided around, even though I imagined the coming months would most certainly hinder her mobility. Nonetheless, she was beautiful. I loved her more than ever.

"What are you smiling at?" She knew what it was but asked anyway as she leaned over, putting a few things in her handbag.

"Everything," I replied, watching her massive breasts swing.

"Mr. and Ms. Walker, we are starting our descent. If you need anything before we land, please press the call button. Thank you," Cathy, the flight attendant, spoke over the speakers.

Beth lifted her head up with one of the most enormous smiles I've ever seen adorn her face when Cathy said, Mr. and Ms. Walker.

"Has a nice ring to it, huh?" Beth beamed.

With a smile, I nodded my head and looked out the window, dreading what was coming first thing in the morning. I wanted it to go smoothly and had high hopes for our mother, but Dad was a wild card. Even if Mom wasn't thrilled, she would come around once we dropped the pregnant bomb in her lap, or it would make it worse. I hadn't figured that part out yet.

"How was the flight?" Dad asked as we walked down the steps and off the plane.

"It was good, I had a few things to get caught up on, so I wasn't able to catch a nap and can't wait to get home and sleep," I said, hoping Dad would help with running interference with Mom when we walked in the door.

After giving each of us a hug, we loaded up the truck with our bags and headed toward home. I hated that Beth and I had to sleep in separate rooms, but that would only last a night or two if all went well. We had planned on staying home for the next couple of weeks before I went back on the road and Beth flew back home to Nashville. But, if tomorrow morning didn't go as planned, we would be loading right back up and heading out. Dad didn't say a lot as he drove us home. I really didn't question it, being it was only a twenty-minute ride. It was a little after midnight by the time we arrived home and Mom had already gone to sleep.

"Love you, baby, see you in the morning," I read Beth's text after getting out of the shower.

"Love you too," I replied as I slid into bed and passed out.

The following morning, I was awakened to Beth swallowing my member down her throat. I didn't panic right away, having grown accustomed to sleeping in various beds over the last few years. Beth loved to please me every chance she got. Most mornings when I was home, I woke up to some form of sexual activity. It wasn't until I heard Mom calling Beth's name from the kitchen did I worry.

"What are you doing?" I asked just above a whisper.

"Mmmm, umm mmmh umm," she replied with my cock still down her throat.

"Well, mmm, umm mmm, a little faster before Mom comes looking for you," I snickered quietly.

"Owen, you need to hurry up and finish whatever you are doing to your sister in there before your father gets home. He just texted he's on the way back," Mom thankfully spoke through the door and didn't come in to see my cock lodged into her daughter's throat.

"Jesus, Mom. I'm going as fast as I can," Beth whined to our mother. "Owen just woke up and he doesn't like his orgasm to be rushed first thing in the morning," I froze, listening to Beth speak to our mother that way.

"Beth Ann Walker," Mom replied, flustered. "Hurry up!"

Beth looked at me and smiled, "Sorry, I lied, but as you heard, Dad doesn't know."

I couldn't even be mad at her and blew it off like that whole thing hadn't happened. "So, what are you waiting for?" I asked, looking at her, then at my cock that she was still stroking.

A small amount of relief washed over me, I laid my head back just as Beth engulfed my shaft. The questions I was forming in my mind for Beth quickly faded when my balls began to stir. Even though I wasn't mad at Beth for withholding vital information, she was going to have to pay for her secret. Before she could extract the cum from deep in my balls, I grabbed the ball of hair on top of her head and pulled, freeing my cock from her mouth.

"What's wrong?" She asked, kneeling up and wiping away the long string of spit from her lower lip.

I didn't answer, grabbing both of her wrists before rolling her onto her back. I wasted not even a second with the limited time and pulled her baggy sleep shorts and thong swiftly down her legs. My cock easily slid into Beth's dripping pussy. I watched as her worried expression vanished from her lovely face. My sister's pussy behaved as a boa constrictor with each powerful thrust, it began tightening down and strangling my rock-hard shaft.

"Fuck, my sister's pussy feels so good," I called out, getting caught up in the moment.

"Fuck your sister's tiny pussy," Beth moaned loudly. "Harder, harder," she begged on the verge of an intense orgasm.

I could've been deaf and blind and still knew when her pussy was about to go off. The heat alone from her sex was enough, but when the walls of her already tight canal clamped down, her orgasm couldn't be stopped.

"Gnnnnnnnn, I'm cumming," Beth screamed out in pleasure.

I continued to pound away at her pussy in earnest, punishing her puffy lips with each thrust. The harder I slammed into her, the closer I came to my release. Sweat began to drip from my brow, landing in her eyes and on her face. She never blinked and watched intently as I pummeled her pussy.

Unable to speak, I began to grunt loudly as I unloaded my seed into my sister's already occupied womb. Each blast and grunt was more potent than the last. Beth's nails dug into my back each time she felt another rope of cum shoot into her oversensitive sex. Just when I thought I was finished, another string of cum would shoot out, overfilling her shallow hole. A few more forceful pumps into my sister and I fell next to her, panting and struggling to catch my breath. The silence was deafening, my old ways of thinking rushed back into my mind, even though it was mere seconds after collapsing next to Beth.

"Owen, I would really appreciate it if you would please try and have some self-control. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say. That there are plenty of other fathers out there like me who don't want to hear their only daughter getting her brains fucked out. Thank you. Also, Mom said to tell you guys breakfast is ready," he chuckled loudly while he walked back down the hall toward the kitchen.

"I swear I didn't tell him. Mom must have because I didn't," Beth said, clearly panicked.

"Speaking of Mom, how did she find out? When did you two become so comfortable together?" I asked.

"Please don't get mad at her, but she was the one helping me get over you. She came to visit me a couple of months after you left and asked what happened between us because we seemed so happy together. It shocked me that she knew and I broke down. I didn't have anybody to talk to about us. I was still devastated by the whole thing," Beth spoke cautiously.

"So she told you to date, Brad?" I snarled, losing my cool unexpectedly and sitting upright.

"No, no, she was shocked that we started dating again, but baby, I don't want to get into all that again. Mom only supported my decision but told me she thought it was a bad idea. Please don't be mad at her; she only wants what's best for us."

"I can't believe she told Dad," I shook my head in disbelief.

"Me either. I can't believe he heard us having sex and laughed about it," Beth grinned.

"Well, it seems like everything will be just fine. I'm going to brush my teeth and take a shower," I kissed the top of Beth's head and slid from the bed.

"Can I come?" Beth asked.

"Of course."

Since we didn't have sex in the shower, it took only a few minutes. We both got dressed before making our way to the kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Did you sleep well?" Mom asked as I sat down in front of a large plate of breakfast.

"Yup," I smiled, keeping my head down, slightly embarrassed.

"No need to be shy now, Son," Dad chuckled. "Your Mother and I would like to know when this all started," he genuinely wanted to know.

"The night I first played Tilley's," I said, looking up to see both of them smiling.

"To be the hottest, most talented country singer in the last decade, you sure suck at telling stories," Dad said as he and the rest of my family burst out into laughter.

"It was me that started it. It was the night before he played Tilley's. He came home at two in the morning, lugging his equipment in. I was waiting for him. I had planned on telling him my feelings that night but waited until the following night before I made my move. When I finally did, he lied to me. Can you believe it?" Beth smiled toward me letting me know that she knew all along. "But in his defense, he did have his sister jump into his arms, wrap her legs around him and kiss him passionately. I'm getting ahead of myself; let me back up...."

"Let's talk about it later. I have something I need to talk to all you guys about," I said, cutting Beth off.

This isn't how I had planned for everything to go down. I always hoped for the best but expected the worst. Beth began to smile, thinking she knew where this was going.

"I have six more months on my contract. I'm not going to resign. This was a conversation I was only going to have with Beth, but now that you guys know everything, I should probably include you two as well," Beth looked at me worriedly as she was now as much in the dark as our parents.

"Are you ok, Son?" Dad asked, troubled as to where this was going.

"Yes, I'm not sick, dying, or anything," a collective sigh of relief filled the room.

I let out a long sigh and began. "When Beth changed her number, it bothered me immensely. I began to look for someplace else to live when I finished out my contract. I looked at places all over the world and one place stuck out to me. It was a place that Clark and his wife went to on vacation. Clark spoke highly of the city; he and Jessica went on and on about it to the point I just had to check it out. Over the last year, I have done extensive research about it. When I found out Beth was engaged to be married to Brad, I went ahead and bought a house. I've told no one about this, as I didn't want anyone to know where I went. Yes, it may have been selfish, but it was my choice to make and I made it. I'm sure you guys now know how much I love Beth and under no circumstances was I going to be ok with their marriage. I had to go, far away," Beth was now feeling the pain I went through, it was running down her cheeks.

This wasn't what I was going for, I just wanted to tell them what frame of mind I was in when I made the decision to move away.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Beth was sobbing on my shoulder.

"It's ok, honey, I understand now what you were trying to do," I squeezed her tight before letting her go to finish what I needed to say.

As I looked across the table to my mother and father, Beth wasn't the only one crying. Both of them had tears in their eyes.

"Guys, it's ok. Let's move on past that. I think you will be happy to hear what I have to say."

Beth hadn't realized that what she had handed me yesterday when I walked into the hotel room, I had kept it. "Maybe this will help you guys understand why we all need to have this conversation together," I said, sliding the pregnancy test across the table toward our parents.

"Oh my God," Mom burst into tears, immediately knowing what it was. Like me, it took my father a minute to figure it out.

After lots of happy tears and hugs, I asked everyone to please wait until I finished before asking the questions I'm sure they all had. They all agreed. We sat back down around the table before I began to proceed.

"So now that we're all on the same page, I would like to ask you to join Beth and me when we move," I reached over and took Beth's hand into mine.

Even though we had been back together for several weeks now, I was still worried that she was only staying with me out of pity. Nothing she said or did, gave me any inclination that was what she was doing, but I still worried. It's who I was, there wasn't much I could do to change it. But, the moment she squeezed my hand and smiled without any fear or worry as to where I was moving us, all my insecurities vanished. It was in her eyes; of course, she loved our parents as much as I did, but she was with me and as long as we were together, she didn't care where we lived.

"So, where are we moving to?" Dad smiled and was the first one to commit happily.

"Yes, where are we moving? I'm going to be wherever my grandbabies are at," Mom followed Dad, grinning ear to ear.

"Cagliari, Italy," I smiled as Beth squeezed my hand, leaned over, kissed my cheek and said, "I love you, Owen."

The end.

If you enjoyed the story, please give it a 5-star rating and comment. I would love to hear your thoughts.