I like Being Naked Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked a Jake and smiled. He looked very happy.

"I didn't think about scaring you like that. I should have told you I was on the pill. Accept my apology."

"Yeah"

"Let's go skinny dipping."

"I'm with you beautiful," Jake said.

We went to the pool. My pussy was still so sensitive, feeling the cool water against it almost had me cumming again. Jake and I would come together for a hug and kiss and sometimes a feel of each other and a little more each time until I had him back to full erection again.

We were getting real excited again when I wrapped my legs around him, guiding his dick inside me. We made love in slow motion as we moved about the pool being caressed by the water and each other. We were moving our hips in unison again. I felt him sliding in and out slowly. We did that until we both came again. Then back to sunning and lotion and more swimming.

"Hey kids," we heard mom say. "Mind if we join you?" Mom was on her way out.

"Well, I don't think we could stop you. You're back early," I said.

"We didn't need as much time this morning. Or I was too much of a distraction for your father and He wanted to get back sooner." She said smiling as she untied the little halter top and pulled it free. Then untied her wrap around skirt and dropped it off to the side revealing she hadn't worn anything under it, before getting in the pool with us.

"Jake, what did your mom think of the photo Kim sent home with you?" mom asked.

"Oh wow, yeah. Mom was just thrilled. She wishes she could have seen us that night. She keeps getting calls from people telling her how very nice we both looked. My Dad said next time he wouldn't miss it."

Mom was smiling as dad joined us.

"Tell your dad we want tickets next time too," mom said.

"I'll do that," Jake said.

"What are your folks doing today?" mom asked.

"I left early and didn't talk with them this morning."

"Oh, that's right, you came over early for lotion treatment," mom said smiling.

"Do you think they would come join us if we invited them," mom asked.

"Well, I'm not sure," Jake said.

"I'm sorry, I should talk with them about that, not you," mom said.

"That's OK," Jake said.

Mom went over to Jake and put her arms around him. "I'm glad you're here and we can have times like this together."

"Thanks mom. I really enjoy it here, and I do love your beautiful daughter."

Mom smiled and said, "you get a kiss for that one." She then planted a kiss on Jake. They both smiled.

"Would it bother you if your folks were here with us?" she asked.

Jake just shook his head.

"Jake, it's time for lotion," I told him.

He came out smiling as mom and dad had a little laugh. I applied lotion to Jake and we both laid in the sun together. Mom had gone in the house and came back shortly later.

She walked over to us and said to Jake. "I just called your folks and invited them over. I told them it was clothing optional today. They'll come later this afternoon, then tonight, we'll BBQ."

"Sounds like fun," Jake said.

Mom then joined dad in the pool. Jake and I had now been in the sun long enough and joined mom and dad in the pool too.

"So, any chance for another day at the beach," I asked mom & dad.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

"I suppose you'd like Jake to go with us?" mom asked.

I just nodded.

"Have you told him about the beach?" she asked.

I just shook my head.

"We'll think about about it," mom said.

"Thanks mom."

I went to Jake. He heard me ask mom & dad about a beach.

"So, what beach are you interested in?" Jake asked.

"Oh, it's a nice beach not far from here."

"I like beaches," Jake said.

"Well, this one is clothing optional," I said.

"Are you kidding, like a nude beach?" Jake said.

I just smiled and gave him a kiss.

We had been out in the sun again when I picked up mom's skirt and decided to try it on. It was light and aerie. I felt it was a little long, so I removed it as Jake watched. I rolled the top edge a few times then wrapped it around me and tied it. It was a much better length for my liking. Then I picked up the halter top and tied it on. It was truly sheer.

"So Jake, how about we go out for a quick lunch?" I asked as I modeled for him.

"I suppose you're going to wear that?" Jake said.

"Sure... Hey mom, Jake's going to take me out for lunch, and I'm wearing your clothes..." I said.

Mom and Dad looked over.

"Ahh, that skirt looks a little short young lady, and do you realize how sheer that top is?" mom said.

"Yeah, and you wore it out this morning, and who knows where you went...or what you did," I said"

"OK, well, be careful," mom said

Jake went in and slipped on his shorts and t shirt and off we went.

"Were do want to go?" he asked

"Lets go to that Taco shack, they're fast," I said.

There weren't many people around when we arrived. We were greeted by a young guy who seated us in a booth, another worker arrived with the complimentary chips and salsa before our waiter showed up with menus and gave us a run down on the daily specials. We noticed his oblivious stare towards my breast. The lighting was somewhat subdued, so he'd have to look real hard to see my tits through the sheer fabric. He returned a few minutes later and took our order and another attempt to see what he could. In the booth, we sat side by side, so Jake was able to see...

"So you really did make that skirt shorter. You realize what's showing?" Jake commented.

I looked myself over and saw the split in the skirt had opened to expose a thigh all the way up to my lower tummy. It was so short I really wasn't covered much at all.

"Oops, I didn't realize it opened up like that. I'll have to fix it." I said making slight adjustments.

Our food arrived a few minutes later, and we saw more gawking from the waiter. We ate and and commented on how the waiter was trying to get a look. I had kept an napkin on my lap, hiding anything from his eyes down there. On the way out, as we stopped to pay, there were now three guys at the counter, all looking intently...

On the drive back to the house we laughed about it. I noticed the shirt was open again leaving me exposed. Jake saw that too and grinned. This prompted me to pull the skirt open more and opened my legs some. Jake was really grinning now. So I reached behind my neck and untied the halter top, letting it fall to expose my breast. Jake shook his head and said, "I'm surprised you just haven't taken everything off." So I did, leaving me naked for the drive home, which wasn't far.

We were home shortly, with a quick stop in my room to discard our clothes, then headed out back. Mom was tanning and Dad was cleaning the pool. I suggested some lotion for Jake, so we went to lounges.

"What did you have for lunch?", mom asked.

"We had Mexican food," I replied, and lots of stares from the guys in there.

"You can count on that when you wear clothes like that, ask me why I know" mom said.

We got sun and swam.

It was mid afternoon. I had called Jake out of the pool for lotion time and sun. Mom and dad had been in and out of the pool all day while prepping for the BBQ.

"Knock Knock," we all heard and turned to see Jane and Ed.

"Hi Jane," mom said as she came out of the pool to greet her and Ed.

The look on Ed's face was priceless as mom came towards them. His eye's were wide, so was his mouth. Mom got to Jane, "I'd give you a hug, but I'd get your clothes all wet."

Jane smiled, "well, let's fix that," as she pulled her sun dress off to reveal she was naked underneath.

"Jane!" Ed said.

Jane looked at Ed. "I told you it was clothing optional," as she went and gave mom a hug.

Jane looked over and saw Jake and I and said, "Hi."

"Hi mom," we replied.

Ed had looked over to see we were just laying there naked in the sun, he had a startled look his face in seeing that.

Jane walked over to Jake and I.

"I need a hug from you pretty lady," Jane said.

I got up and gave her a hug.

Dad had gotten out of the pool and headed toward Ed, who looked like he was in shock.

"I see you brought some beer," dad said.

"Yeah, thought we might like some cold ones," Ed said.

"let's put them in the frig over here," as dad led Ed to the little frig by the BBQ.

"Ready for one?" dad asked Ed.

"Sounds good," he said.

"You lady's want a cold beer?" dad asked.

"We'd prefer a glass of wine," mom said.

"OK, coming right up," dad said.

"You kids want a cool drink too?" dad asked.

"Sounds good," we said. .

Dad told Ed, "make yourself comfortable and enjoy the pool while I get those drinks." Dad headed for the house.

Ed looked around and took a big drink of his beer, and as Jane and mom were talking with Jake and I. Ed pulled his shirt off and quickly his shorts before grabbing his beer and quickly entered the pool naked, sporting a semi hard dick. I was probably the only one that noticed. He looked over at us once he was in the pool. He saw that I was looking and I just smiled nicely.

Dad returned with drinks before returning to the pool to visit with Ed. The rest of us went in the pool shortly after. I went in the pool and straight over to Ed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I really need to thank you for letting Jake and I use your tickets for the dinner. That was really a special time and I really loved it a lot. The people were real nice and I loved getting all dressed up for it. Jake bought me that dress and he looked so nicely dressed up too. It was just really special. Thank You," I said as I moved in and gave him a hug with our bodies coming together and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Ed, looked at me with big eyes. "You're welcome Kim. I'm glad you kids could take advantage of the tickets. It was nice to see a photo of how nice you two looked. Jane said she's received lots of compliments from our friends. I'll just have to get more tickets next time so we can all enjoy a night out like that together."

"Oh, that would be great, thanks," I said.

I gave Ed another kiss on his cheek before breaking free.

"Hey Dad, be careful over there. It looks like she's trying to butter you up for something," Jake said.

"Well son, that's between her and I," Ed said with a grin.

I swam around a bit before Jane came to talk with me.

"Kim, one of my good friends said she spoke with you in the lady's room the other night."

"I did speak with a very elegant looking lady."

"That was probably her. Her name is Jill, and she thought you were beyond words. She was really impressed with your tan or the lack of tan lines."

We both giggled.

"I told her she could come tan with me on Sunday afternoon when the men played Golf. She likes the idea, and will be joining me tomorrow afternoon. I think she would be tickled if you joined us."

"Sounds like fun, sure, I'll join you."

"OK, thanks dear," as she gave me hug.

We all enjoyed the pool and had a great BBQ that night. Ed got over his excitement and all the adults were getting plenty to drink so they were all happy happy happy.

I had worn my hot dress to Jane's on Sunday afternoon for our afternoon with her friend Jill. When I arrived, Jill was already there. Jane introduced us.

Jill looked at me and said. "Gosh girl, you just continue to blow me away. Look at that dress."

Jane and I smiled at her comment.

Jane said, "you ought to see her and her mother. They have matching dresses, and what a pleasure it is to see them together."

Jill said, "Turn around so I can see the back."

I turned around slowly as Jill looked me over.

"That is nice," she said, "it really doesn't have a back, looks like just a short skirt."

Jane told me, "before you turn around, make your little adjustment."

So I reached back and untied the dress and rolled the fabric and tucked it in leaving me topless, before turning around to Jill again.

I turned around and Jill says, "Oh My Gosh. That's naughtily nice."

Jane and I giggled.

"I bet your boyfriend would love to see you wear it like that."

I just smiled.

Jill just kept staring at me. "You do have a beautiful tan, and you're not afraid to show it," she said with a big smile.

Jane said, "well, let's go out and work on our tans."

We went out by the pool. Jane pulled off her sun dress leaving her naked, as Jill removed her sundress revealing a bikini. She didn't take her eyes off me as I removed my dress, revealing my naked body.

"Oh, you are a naughty girl, wearing that dress without anything underneath."

Again, I just smiled as I went to the pool. Jill had removed her bikini and we could see all of her tan lines.

"Well, I've got a lot of work to do to get rid of these lines," Jill said.

We swam just a short time before heading to the lounges for lotion and sun.

Time flew with all our chit chat, swimming and tanning. Jill needed to head out before her hubby got home and left

Jane said,"You can let Jake come out and join us now if you like, and would you stay and have dinner with us tonight?"

"Sure," I smiled and headed off to his room.

Jake and I were swimming when Ed arrived home. Jane had stayed out in the sun with us.

Ed came out and said, "Hi Honey,"

"Hi Honey," Jane said back to him.

Ed then saw Jake and I in the pool and said, "Hi Kids."

"Hi dad," we replied back.

"So I guess we're clothing optional today," Ed commented.

Jane smiled, "yeah, why not come and get some sun with us."

"Ah, yeah. I'll be right back."

He went back in and came out a few minutes later, naked.

"You better put some lotion on so you don't get anymore sunburn like you got yesterday," Jane told him.

"Yeah, well, I'm going to get in the pool first."

I noticed he was starting to show some excitement. He came in with Jake and I.

"How was your game?" Jake asked.

"Oh, we had a great time, I had a decent round too. The guys all commented about you two. You have lots of admirers Kim."

"Oh thanks dad. Couldn't have happened without you and Jake."

"Well, like I said before, I'm not going the miss the next one," he said.

We had all dressed before dinner. Ed was really admiring me in my hot dress, Jane noticed that attention too.

"Don't you just love her dress?" Jane asked Ed.

"Sure do," he said.

"Beth and Kim both have one. They came over wearing them and I just fell in love with it. I even went to the store to get one, but they were sold out."

"That's a shame Ed said."

I was actually up early enough to visit with mom this morning.

"Well, how's my beautiful daughter this morning?"

"I'm doing fine mom, even after that weekend."

Mom just smiled.

"So, I guess your dad and I crashing your get together was OK?"

"Oh, I don't think anyone was too upset. I actually feel there is a stronger bond between us all now. I was happy for Sue and Carl becoming better friends, and for Lea too. She had had a breakup not long ago, and to see her with someone else so soon was cool. I'll talk with them later today."

"So, I'm curious. What was Jane's response when you invited them over on Saturday?" I asked.

"Well, Jane was excited. She didn't really think Ed would come knowing it was clothing optional. She said that he would skinny dip with her sometimes when it was dark and no lights on. So imagine daytime with others was putting him out of his comfort zone. Why do you ask?"

"I noticed how he was on Saturday, then yesterday, Jane's friend Jill left so she could be home when her hubby got home from Golfing. Almost how Jane ends our time when we're there."

Ed had come home and seemed surprised to see us there as we were, making a comment about being a clothing optional time."

"Well, remember how embarrassed you were when we caught you skinny dipping. Not everyone does it, mom said. Doing it with others is something else."

"Well, he did join us yesterday. He came into the pool with Jake and I. He said his Golf buddies gave him an earful about his son's date."

Mom smiled. "Imagine that," she said.

12