All Comments on 'I like Being Naked'

by honestme

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Great story

Fantasy? Real? Fun!! Well written .

Will be interesting to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story!

Such an amazing story! I cant wait to read what comes next. I hope this continues with many chapters. Such an incredible start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this story

I'm really enjoying this story. I love being teased. I'd rather leave a little to the imagination than seeing everything. So all this stripping and wearing just thongs is really turning me on. Please continue.

DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not the best written story. I can tell this is a story you want to write (whether it's a lived experience or just a fantasy I don't know). But maybe read some other stories here, see how they do dialogue and make it seem natural and real? You could be a much better writer with a bit of effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Lovely Start

This is a very nice first story! There's an innocent honesty in the young woman's transition into family nudity. Although the process occurs on a compressed time-line, it is plausible, and plausibility is key to maintaining my interest as a reader. Please keep writing.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
Not Bad for A First Story

Personally, I don't care for the incestuous theme. What parent would comment on their daughter's landing strip? I can see where this story is going. I do like that the girl is excited by being an exhibitionist. I just don't like that it's in front of her parents. I think that the dialog is okay. It's just a matter of using quotation marks in the right places.

ShyExposureShyExposureover 7 years ago
Not really incestual

Actually there really isn't an incest theme if you go back and read it again. Think about it this way: Girls get naked in front of each other often. Changing rooms, bathrooms, locker rooms, etc. And her mother commenting on her pubic hair is what's naturally discussed between women in these situations. Sure she gets tingly, which means she really likes the admiration, but there's no trying to extend on that and convince her parents to have sex with her. Also, in relation to her dad, yes it might seem incestual at FIRST, but then you take into account that she might not have a boyfriend to compare to. Which means her dad is the first naked male she's ever seen, and her developing body recognizes that. It's her waking as a woman, not a "you look hot dad, fuck me!" feeling. Honestly, I think it's what most families go through if they aren't humongous prudes. They just don't express it out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Got my curiosity going. Read all parts and enjoyed them all. Way to go! Keep it up. Quite exciting and a good progression of events. Keeps getting a little hotter each time...

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A decent beginning

The author admits this story is both fiction and fantasy, as such I find it well written.

There are families where nudity is acceptable and the participants comfortable with it.

I saw this is a multi chapter story so thought I'd start at the beginning and watch the story develop.

So, on to Chapter 2

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 7 years ago
Almost seemed real

As I read your first story I got lost in the fact that it wasn't really happening. It was interesting and I'm sure nudity and exhibitionism among some families starts this way.

Too bad my wife wasn't brought up more like this in real life.

Looking forward to reading the other stories later.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 7 years ago
Nice

I found it nice and realistic, even if probably a bit compressed time against how the transition into clothing optional would be in reality.

The only but... This really could use some quotation marks, it hard to properly identify dialogue adequately without. There is meaningful difference between when it is a fully qualified dialogue, and when it is dialogue retold in protagonist inner monologue. This story have both, but without quotation marks that is lost, forcing everything as inner monologue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep Going....

I've read all the parts to-date. The episode with the goat and the golf cart was pretty weird, buy curiously stimulating at the same time. Also I found the secret URL hidden in Chapters 7 and 8. The first one works but the second doesn't. Keep going.

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
amateur

Isn't that amateur saying more to come

fitntrimfitntrimover 6 years ago
I love it!

I love it - how original that you don't use quotation marks! I became quickly accustomed to that and liked it. It's your distinctive style. Nice story, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Job

Keep up the great work!

I am so turned on!

greowulfgreowulfover 6 years ago
Serious editing needed

Hot concept, okay start. With a good editor you could make some sexy stories. As it is it's very hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Naked

I like being g naked I also sleep naked all year

I wouldent mind sharing your pool xxx

joshua45joshua45almost 4 years ago

I liked it. Naked is what I have been doing for most of my adult and adolescent life whenever the opportunity presents itself.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Nice story of discovery. AS I've got older I've turned to being naked when ever I can, including nude hiking and camping. Such a feeling of freedom, as you have quite clearly brought to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If America were to actually allow people to go according to the 1st Amendment, Public nudity would be the new normal. I know that I would not be wearing anything in public. I am a home nudist & absolutely love being nude.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

No quotation marks... It's painful to read. Literally. I have a reading disability, and this makes it a serious chore for me to try to read.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267over 2 years ago

I like the idea of nudity as a family. My family and I are no strangers to it at home. It's the total lack of quotation marks that ruin the story. Trying to figure out the difference between dialog and narrative ruins the smooth flow of the story. I cannot continue past the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The lack of punctuation makes it impossible for me read without strain

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I to like this story and can relate although I am a male I too love being nude now then when I was younger. Wish there were more women that felt the same seems that women are more shy then anything.

olblueyesolblueyes28 days ago

excellent tale.well written with mature language, very erotic,, soon to be a favorite..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous