I Like Big Tits

Story Info
Coming of age for a lucky guy.
14.2k words
4.57
17.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under eighteen years old any resemblance to anyone living or dead is ridiculous because it is pure fantasy. please don't apply too much reality to this fiction. it is a tall tale, just for fun, not the evening news. TONGUE IN CHEEK

There is a little bit of incest, so if you don't like that, dont read this.

I Like Big Tits.

I was a big guy. I was six-two and about 220 pounds. Not bad for an eighteen year old. I would fight any man alive, fists or firearms, but women? They scared me!

My dad was a Seal in the Navy, he was an underwater demolitions expert, he taught me how to fight, but before he could teach me about girls, he died in a firefight in a country-to-be-named-later, some stupid-secret-stan or another. "Secret" warfare trumped "honor" as usual so he would NEVER receive his accolades that he earned with his life. Good men die defending our country... and politicians cover up this fact for dumb political concerns, rather than acknowledge that we are engaged in a real live firefight with real live badguys. For shame!

Stupid-secret-stan seems like the farthest place in the world from water, so I wonder just what he was really doing? All the records of the event are now sealed, so I will never know (unless there's an act of Congress) what my dad died for. Kinda pisses me off, but there's nothing to be done about it. I would much rather have my dad alive than all these shiny service medals.

Was my dad a hero? I'd bet my life on it. He certainly was a hero to me.

I'm fairly certain he was sent in to some hell hole to help some bad guys meet Allah, but I suppose they in turn helped him meet Jesus. I do wish he had not gone. He won a medal for his heroism, but I would rather he was still here, instead of Arlington. I miss him everyday. The only really important thing he gave to me was the ability to fight, and the courage to do whats right no matter what the personal consequences. Two very important things to have in your life!

So I knew how to fight, but to walk up and ask a girl out? I was scared shitless doing that. Girls left me tongue tied! Especially the buxom girls that caught my eye with their big round boobs. I just didn't know what to say to them. I blushed like a little kid. I know that sounds idiotic, but it was the truth. I am very painfully shy around well equipped girls. These are the girls I like best!

I wish I had a mom, but she passed away when I was very young. She would have told me how to behave, how to talk to girls. I really missed both my parents... I missed them every single day.

My aunt Matilda took care of me. She was a sort of semi- transplant from Australia, her mom (my grandmother) had packed her up and moved there when she divorced my loving grandfather. I never did find out what had happened between those two, but I know granpa pined for my grandmother and his other daughter until he passed away. So Matilda was raised Aussie. She had returned just to be my guardian and raise me. I am glad she did that.

She wound up with dual citizenship, but now she has been here for many years. She loves me and I love her too...But I do still miss my folks terribly. But hey, life goes on. Suck it up and move on!

Matilda did her best trying to raise a headstrong idiot that I am. But there's only so much you can do. They say you can't fix stupid, and that's not good for me! I seem to have more than my fair share of stupid! Strong and not too bright. At least I am honest about it. I have to learn by making mistakes, lots of them. I think I'm the king of stupid mistakes. I'm the kid that has to touch the stove!

The thing about my aunt Matilda, is she has a very large chest. I mean she is huge up top, taper thin waist, with a beautiful big heart shaped behind! Her tits were at least as big as volleyballs, perhaps as big as regulation basketballs. Well, not quite as big as basketballs, but still very large! Growing up, she would grab me and hug me into her amazingly huge bazooms. She loved having my head in her cleavage as she hugged me. She laughed her ass off, but not in a mean way. I really enjoyed her big tits! Now however, as an adult male, when I see her luscious behind, oh how I want to reach out and grab those fantastic hemispheres! Her ass is so tempting to touch and squeeze! I love to watch her walk. Her behind is a piece of art in heavenly motion! Her boobs were also in motion as she walked, and I had trouble looking at her face and not glancing down at her mountains majesty!

When I became a young man, there was a very quick physical reaction to my aunt's antics: my dick got hard as a rock. Of course Matilda took notice. Well these episodes sorta manifested itself as a lifelong love of huge boobs and big beautiful behinds.

I've longed to play with her sweater puppies and suck on her hard-as-rock nipples, oh fuck yeah. She made me who I am today! She still loves to tease and taunt me with her mega-boobs. She bends over in front of me to give me a close-up view of her perfect ass as well. I can't control my instantaneous reaction. She is delighted at seeing my manhood quickly rise to the occasion.

She got a kick out of giving me huge hard erections! I swear she loves to grab my head and stick my face in between her bosoms and hug me. I might die from lack of oxygen in her fantastic cleavage, but I would die very happy! Matilda always seemed to find a way to sort of "accidentally" touch my hard dick through my pants. Then she would giggle like crazy.

This was all after I turned eighteen of course. She was, and still is, such a horny bitch! I do love that woman. Matilda never did anything more than the surreptitious cock touching, but I bet if I would have encouraged it, she would have balled me in a fast heartbeat! Her body became "my type" in my preferences. Big busts, small waists, and nice big asses.

Not that I turn down women that don't quite fit my "ideal woman" criteria. Hell no, those are the women I lust after the most, but if a petite red head or tall slender brunette wants to go a few rounds, why would I turn her down? No, no, no... I'm an equal opportunity fucker! It's just a fact of life that we all have our preferences, likes and dislikes.

The only type of woman I don't care for is the dishonest one and the woman who hurts a man to his core. If I find those distasteful and evil parameters have been achieved by a woman, she is toast as far as I am concerned. Done, finished and bye bye, don't call us, well call you. Have a nice life, et cetera. Some standards are good and necessary in life.

Not that I wouldn't fuck a woman who wasn't just as blessed as my aunt, oh no siree! It's just my sincere desire was to be with a woman with big whoppers. I like big tits. My love of big nipples was sort of a corollary to that. I did really enjoy sucking big fat nipples. On big fat tits! At least in my mind, if not in reality. To dream the impossible dream.

At eighteen, I had a nice old car, but I basically walked or ran everywhere. This helped me with my weight. Although everyone else seemed to think that I was just blessed with a fine muscular body, I knew that I really had to exercise it everyday... or it would all quickly turn into rolls of flab! So I walked, or I ran, or I jogged whenever it was possible to do so. I did feel so much better when I exercised. I used the weight room at school whenever I could get in there, just about every day I was at school. While there I met a female gym teacher who definitely turned my head. At first glance, I thought she only played for the other team. Short hair and muscles gave me that erroneous impression.

The one Phys-Ed teacher, Ms. Marjorie Kunklebaum, oh what a gorgeous rack she had! Everyone called her coach, as she coached the girls softball, girls basketball, girls soccer, girls volleyball, and there are a few others I may have missed. She did have several assistant coaches to help her. But she was very busy indeed. So I was amazed she took the time to tease me, a lowly male student. That woman knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she would bend over and pick up a ball... Showing off her gorgeous big fat fuckable ass, as well as her great big fat tits in her v-necked shirts. What a fantastic cleavage she had! My big dick was hard as steel watching her tease me! She would give me a little smile and "accidentally" touch my cock through my gym pants to check her dirty work. Then she would really smile. She was a naughty dirty bitch. I liked her!

The woman made me hard as a rock. Her touching the outside of my trousers just made my dick want to escape even more. I'm lucky I didn't split open my pants. Her dirty little smile told me she was smug in the fast effect she had on me, and she knew all about it! She was very, very naughty indeed.

They said that she was a lesbian, but I don't believe that for a second! Ha! If the woman was a lesbian, why bother to get an eighteen year old boy all worked up? Just for fun? Plus, I could smell her acrid arousal. What a lovely fragrance she did possess! I saw her nipples get hard and pointy around me. Coach gave me these looks. She touched my arm, and squeezed my biceps. Oh, I wanted her. I wonder if the feelings were mutual?

One day I would have her. One day she would be mine. Lesbian or not. Coach would be mine. I hoped she wanted me too. I'm pretty sure she did too. She was probably afraid of the repercussions of a relationship with a student, no matter that I was over eighteen and an adult! I could see her point, and understand her trepidation. A teacher or a coach could get fired for the mearest wiff of impropriety.

~~~~~~~~~~

So walking home from school, I come upon three guys trying to grab Sasha, or maybe trying to rape her, the best looking, bustiest girl in school. Sasha, a girl with a Russian heritage, was putting up a pretty good fight. I would not put up with these fuckin' assholes bothering her for even one second. I jumped in front of her, between her and them. Not gonna happen on my watch.

"Sasha, are these guys bothering you?" I asked her, glaring at the trio. I was already making a plan. They would be so, so sorry in just a minute. They were about to have a very bad day.

"Yes they are Robert." She gave me a look that said, "Please help me!" She was pleading to me with her eyes.

My look was "I'm on it!"

"No problem, I got this. Would you hold my watch please?" I handed her my dive watch. I turned to face the three guys. Time for some fun.

"She dosen't want to dance, but I do!" I said. They all snickered. I went up to the first one. I took his hand off Sasha and with a small push and twist, I broke his wrist. I then punched him in his face, very hard, and he was down. One down, two to go. He took less than ten seconds to take care of.

The second guy tried a wild haymaker, which I easily avoided, and I double punched his face, as well as a low leg sweep, putting him on the ground. I heard that sickening noise of a broken bone. It wasn't mine. They were really making it too easy for me. Two down. One to go.

The third guy, the toughest actually, he was way bigger than me, he landed two good punches on me. That just pissed me off. I really gave him a severe beating. Lefts, rights, combinations, and a good uppercut, boom! I loved to box! He was down in just twenty seconds. He did not even try to get up, but went into a defensive fetal position. He covered his face with hands and arms like a child. He was done.

"Get up! Come on you big chicken, stand up and fight!" I yelled. He just laid there. What a damn coward.

The first guy got up, and I went over to say hi, but he decided to go for a quick run, followed by the other two. I guess they wanted to stay healthy. Probably a good idea, as I had more lessons in manners planned for those three. Painful lessons. I was pumped full of adrenaline. I had not cracked a sweat. The total time was probably less than two minutes.

I spun on my heel, "Are you okay Sasha?" I debated chasing the three stooges, but I was more concerned about Sasha. She had been grabbed, was she hurt?

"I am fine, thanks to you!" She looked fantastic in her cheerleader's uniform with the plum colored sweater her huge breasts were trying to escape from! They were DD at least, maybe bigger. They had my dick harder that a ¹ for me. Boom! I was up and ready for action!

I could not help it.

I turned to see Sasha looking at me in a whole new light. She was kinda slack jawed a little. Then she did something really amazing. She smiled! It was like the sun coming out! Her smile shone like a million dollar model's. She smiled at ME. I was smitten at that point. She had me.

She handed me my watch back. My dad's old dive watch. My most prized possession. Pretty much the only thing I have to remember him by. The only possession that meant anything to me. It was back on my wrist. I tried not to fight with it on, so I wouldn't break it. It was so irreplaceable to me.

"You... You just beat up THREE GUYS! I... I can't believe how easy you made that look! Robert? Would you like to go out with me?" She looked at me with beautiful questioning eyes. How could I say no. Of course I would.

"Wait, shouldn't I be asking the beautiful girl that?" I asked.

"I'm really tired of waiting for you to ask me out. I think you are a very sexy man, but you seem so shy around me. So I am taking the bull by the horns. By the way, thank you for teaching those jerks some manners!" she said to me. She looked at me and said, "Wait, you think I'm beautiful? Really?" She seemed shocked by my remark. She was so shockingly beautiful, so it made sense.

"Gorgeous. Oh and you are so welcome. I am a bit um... concerned. What if they try something again tomorrow? I think I should walk you home everyday, just to be on the safe side." I smiled. I wanted to do so much more! Oh fuck yeah. My mind was in overdrive!

"Yes you are right. But what about MY question? Will you go out with me?" She had the most beautiful blue eyes. She seemed to gaze into my soul. She looked so fantastic right then, like a sex goddess. She was so beautiful she made me a bit weak in the knees.

"Why of course I will! I would be honored! What did you have in mind?" My mind went blank as I stared at her sexyness. I lost my mind looking at her.

"I don't know, dinner and a movie, or drinks and dancing, or just hang out somewhere. I will feel safe as long as I'm with you." She touched my shoulder. I felt a surge go through me with her touch. I wonder if she felt it? Like a huge electric current. I suppose it was just static electricity, but right then it felt like something else, and we both felt it. She gasped. That had never happened to me before. Talk about amazing!

"I would love dinner, drinks and dancing, but I'm not a very good dancer." I was honest.

"You danced with those creeps well enough!" She giggled. She seemed in awe of the fact I would fight for her. Hell, I would have taken a bullet for that goddess.

"I think I put two of them in the hospital!" At least I thought I might have.

"Well, they wouldn't let you lead! Come on! I will teach you a bit." She reached for me. I was a bit scared. I prayed to God that I would not step on her perfect toes!

We touched each other, and again, it was like a lightning bolt. I felt it and she did too. She kissed me full on her puffy bee stung lips. I kissed her right back. I was hooked, right then and there. I was a goner. Hook, line and sinker. Her hard nipples touched my chest right through all her clothes and mine as though we were both naked, and she and I both felt that too! I wonder if she felt like I did?

~~~~~~~~~

Now we didn't really go for drinks. We were only eighteen, and the drinking age was twenty-one. But our parents imbibed now and then, so we just swiped a bit here and there. Not enough to get drunk, but enough to feel tipsy.

We had been seeing each other for about three weeks, off and on. I think she was regretting going out with me, but did not know how to end it, or wasn't sure about it. It was just a feeling I had. We had not talked about being exclusive, it was still early in the relationship. She was always free to go out on a Friday night. Sasha was always happy to, but never ever on a Saturday, either morning, noon or night. I thought that was strange. No explanation for her Saturday business was ever given either. She did not discuss it with me. That didn't bode well for us. She was never available on a Saturday at all.

She always was super busy. I figured she was seeing someone else besides me. We had not gone exclusive. I had asked her point blank if she wanted it to just be us, and she just laughed off the question. I guess I had my answer. A girl as super sexy and gorgeous as she is, well... She really can call all the shots. Any man would jump through rings of fire to be with her. Except now I'm having real second thoughts, especially where exclusivity is concerned. I don't want to be one in a crowd, I want to be the one and only. I have a bad feeling about this. I guess I sort of saw where we were headed, and I didn't like it. She did not care enough about me to be just us.

So it would not exactly be cheating if she, or I for that matter went out with... someone new. She did not show any inclination towards us becoming exclusive. Was there an "us?" I'm guessing not. Lots of questions in my mind, but damn few good answers.

In the end, things have a way of fixing themselves, one way or another. I suspect she was just grateful in the beginning for my protection from bullies but not really interested in a real relationship. I got it. It hurt, but I understood it. Oh well. It is what it is.

My guess was I was being compared to another guy. I was very disappointed with her behavior. Why ask me out if she was going out with another guy? Out of sheer gratitude? Unless she was doing comparison shopping. That did kinda hurt. I always wanted to do things face to face. Doesn't matter, I'm just not her exclusive boyfriend.

I figured, hey if she doesn't want to be mine, why force the issue? I can't MAKE her feel something that she doesn't want to feel. That's just ridiculous and impossible as well. Magical thinking on my part does not work.

Oh well. Its not the end of the world. I gave it my all, did the best I could, let the chips fall where they may. If she wants someone else, not really too much I can do about that. Besides, do I really want to be with someone who treats me this way? With disrespect?Those huge breasts of hers made me so happy, but at what a price? I wanted someone who WANTED ME.

Big fat gorgeous tits or not!

~~~~~~~~

The busty gym teacher had me by my ear. Ms. Marjorie Kunklebaum had overheard a comment I made to a friend of mine. Now she was dragging me by my ear, very painfully, through the hall, to a busy classroom. She knocked on the classroom door.

"Hi Mr. Stevens! May I borrow miss Rose Paterson please? It's a disciplinary matter. I will have her back in five minutes." Coach asked.

"Sure Coach. Rose! Coach needs to speak to you."

"We're going to do this right here? In the hall?" I asked.

"Right here, right now, this instant mister. Don't speak until I ask you." Ms. K told me. She was so pissed off.

Rose, a very, very beautiful black girl, came into the hall and closed the classroom door behind her. Rose is stunning, to say the least.

Rose had a perfect hourglass figure, and huge succulent jugs. Her ass was a perfect bubble butt. Rose was a walking wet dream to me. She was like my fantasy girl made manifest! I had said as much to my buddy Frank as we stood in the hallway watching Rose walk. She was incredibly beautiful.

Unfortunately for me, Ms.Kunklebaum was right around the corner, and heard every single word. Coach had dressed me down in the hall, and now she wanted me to apologize directly to Rose, on pain of death not to. This was so embarrassing.