I Like Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose, this young man said some very bad things about you behind your back, and he needs to 'fess up and then apologize to you. Do you want to know what he said? Some of it is very dirty." Coach was right to the point. Her face was flush with anger. She was mad as a hornet at me.

"Yes, I do want know what he said!" Rose shot daggers at me with her eyes. Her absolutely beautiful, dark and lovely eyes. Her eyes burned into my soul. God, she's so fucking gorgeous!

"Tell her what you said, and then apologize right now!" Coach growled.

"I apologize Rose, I really am sorry. I said... I said you had a fantastic rack." Rose heard this and could not help smiling. "I also said you had an ass to die for. Do I have to say the rest Coach? I really don't want to embarrass her." Rose was hanging on my every single word. For that matter, coach hung on my words as well.

"Say it! Spit it out. Right now this instant!" Coach was still way, way pissed off.

"I said you were eminently fuckable, and... You made me hard as a rock. I am so very sorry if I have offended you." I blushed as I confessed to her.

I looked sincerely in her dark brown eyes and tried to project abject contrition. I was sorry if I had offended this angel.

"Is that all?" Rose asked.

"No. I'm also the one who wolf whistled at you in the hall. I... I couldn't stop myself, you are so, so unbelievably gorgeous. I am sorry for my bad behavior. I have nothing but respect and admiration for you, even if I don't know how to approach you. I hope you will accept my apology, even if Coach here wasn't going to break my arm off and beat me to death with it. You are such a beautiful girl and I... I am so attracted to you. Truth is I am afraid to approach you because you are so gorgeous, and every guy I know who has tried to ask you out... You have shot them all down. Well I am so sorry if I fucked up." I shut up.

"Language! Well at least you were sincere and didn't try to weasel out of it. Rose, do you accept his apology? He will still get an administrative punishment for the next couple of days." Coach was at least smiling. I think she liked giving out punishment for the guys!

"That punishment was for me? I mean for what he said about me? Coach you don't have to punish him. Maybe you should teach him how to speak to a woman. I'm sure you will have a willing participant." she spoke with her eyes shining into mine. I was amazed. She had not shot me down at all! Clearly, she IS an angel.

"Yes. I don't know how to relate to women very well as I have lost both my parents and I am being raised by my lovely aunt. I am so sorry if I embarrassed you, or offended you." I tried so hard not to stare at her perfect chest.

"Did you mean everything you said about me? Be truthful." She was looking deep in my eyes.

"Every word. I couldn't control the whistle. It just slipped out. I think you are one of the most beautiful woman in the school. I don't know how to express my feelings more correctly," I said to her in all sincerity. I wanted her so, so badly.

"Appropriately, not correctly. Thank you Robert for doing the right thing" Coach said. She actually smiled at me. She was still going to punish me though.

"I forgive you. But you have to take me to dinner as a punishment. You're an honest man Robert. I like that a lot." She reached up and touched my face and then quickly kissed me on my blushing cheek. I was beet red. I could not speak for a second and I felt that feeling... My cock was getting harder by the second. I hoped it would not punch a hole right through my trousers.

"Rose, that's not a real punishment, that's a true reward!" Coach lamented. I think she wanted to spank me.

"Whatever. Don't break anything on him I might want to use Coach. Maybe you could teach this big lug how to talk to girls with decent words?" She smiled at me and Coach."Saturday night. Dinner and dancing. Call me." Rose gave me a slip of paper with her info. She kissed me longer and directly on my lips with her plump and delicious lips. She went back to class. I was stunned and amazed. I couldn't move.

"You are lucky she is so forgiving." Coach said. "I would have tanned your hide if you spoke about me like that."

"I feel like I hit the lottery!" I said. "Thank you coach, thank you, thank you, and thank you for your help and guidance Coach! Will you teach me how to speak and relate to women without sounding so ahh...moronic?" I hugged the busty woman and kissed her cheek. I kissed her up and down like one of those tiny little doggies. I hugged her 'till she squealed and laughed at me. She was loving every hug!

"STOP!" She giggled, "Maybe I will. If... Well don't get too happy. I am going to punish you now. Let's go, back to my office. First things first." She said with authority. But now she was smiling broadly. She placed her hand on my back and rubbed it, feeling my muscles I think. She was flushed and smiling. Did I smell that sexy woman aroma? Was she a little turned on? Dirty, dirty teacher!

"Now?"

"Now."

"But Coach, I usually walk Sasha home. She has been attacked before."

"Text her. You have detention with me until 4 pm. She can either wait for you or make some other arrangements. In my office. Right. Now." She was adamant about my punishment. I quickly texted Sasha. I wondered if she would even give a shit? Oh well. It is what it is.

~~~~~~~~~

We went into the Coach's office and she handed me a key and a bunch of cleaning supplies and a trash bag.

"Open the girls 'special room' and clean it up. There are two beds up there. Change the sheets and pillow cases and make sure it's nice up there. The room is for when a girl is, uh... suffering, because of a difficult period, or sickness. Use these plastic gloves and get rid of all the trash up there. Then sweep and mop the floor. I will be checking up on you in fifteen minutes, so do a good job. If you do, I will reward you. I really like you, Robert. You are very straightforward and honest man. You have nice eyes too. Too many compliments for you?" She asked me. I smiled back at her.

"Coach, I like you for the exact same reasons. And I want to say, you are very attractive to me. I think you have... No I don't want to get in more trouble again." I was trying to quit while I was ahead. Keep my mouth shut.

"Come on, I won't be mad. What do you like about me? I promise I won't be mad." She was extremely interested in what I had to say.

"Ok, but you promised! I can't help but watch your huge hooters jiggle, when you walk or move. I am mesmerized by your wonderful huge yummy delicious jugs. I... I want to touch them and squeeze them, but only if you allow me that privilege.

"Plus, I love the way you walk, and your big beautiful behind moves this way and that. I just want to grab it and kiss it, and... I want to squeeze those ass cheeks. Look at my dick. That's from just thinking about you." My dick was hard as it could ever be and I was pitching a tent. I was hard as a rock. She knew it was from her.

The coach decided to give me a way different type of corporal punishment. She locked all the office doors and she told me to strip. I took my shirt off, then she took off her sweat shirt. Even with the ugly minimizer bra that she had on, it was plain to see Coach had a very big rack. Huge, almost amazing humongous boobs! I was mesmerized by those huge hooters.

She pointed to my gym shorts. I pulled them down. Now I was only wearing a smile. She got on all fours and she was naked. Her huge breasts were so large they hung almost to the bed. Her huge brown nipples were hard as rocks. I was about to fuck a teacher, and fuck her good. She gave me the LOOK. You know the LOOK. That special look women give men. OH FUCK YEAH! I was going to fuck a sexy gym teacher right now!

Saturday night I was going to take Rose to dinner. I was not exclusive with my girlfriend, Sasha. I might as well have a nice date now and then! Rose might be my new girlfriend! Sasha was certainly going out every Saturday night, and not with me. Perhaps Rose could wind up as my true EXCLUSIVE girlfriend. Coach was going to help me learn all about women. Or perhaps she might fuck me to death!

Coach said she was going to train me about speaking to women, and fucking them too. At least I hoped she would! rubbed my hard dick up and down her ass crack. Her pussy was dripping wet. She took my cock from behind, and she aimed it into her cunt. I fucked her for an hour, and she came again and again. She had me suck those big dark pink nipples of hers. She handed me some astroglide and next thing, I was fucking her beautiful big ass. She loved it! At the end, she had a gigantic climax. Coach finished me off in her mouth. She swallowed all my come happily. I had two more days of detention with her. She promised to show me foreplay tomorrow. I kissed her hard on her lips and she kissed me right back. Her pussy was exquisite. Her kisses were terrific too! I kissed her all over like a wildman and she giggled at me and begged me to stop, but I could tell she loved it! She liked my dick in her pussy or anus when we were done and cuddling. I thought that was maybe the best part. She loved to cuddle with me as well. She kissed me again and again. I loved her fantastic training.

But on a Friday evening, I borrowed my Aunt's station wagon, and went over to Sasha's house to meet her folks, and take her to a nice dinner. After that, we would see what kind of trouble we could get into. I was in a dress shirt and tie, with a blue blazer and nice pants. I was trying to make a good impression. I was all a bundle of nerves, but I think I looked good.

I rang the doorbell and I thought I was seeing Sasha, but a few years older. I was taken aback. It was her mom. She was absolutely devastating. Wow! Oh my goodness. She was so good looking she took my breath away! She was literally shocking in her beauty.

"Hi! You must be Robert Anderson." The gorgeous woman spoke to me. My tongue was tied. I literally could not speak. She was so, so gorgeous.

"I'm so sorry! I did not know Sasha had an older sister." She giggled. I was not joking. But the blonde haired and blue eyed beauty looked so young and vivacious. I would have guessed her age at twenty seven or twenty eight, tops.

She was also stacked! I mean huge tits, a narrow waist, and a huge bubble butt. She was incredibly sexy! Really quite something! Wow. This is what Sasha would look like down the road. Drop dead super gorgeous! Holy shit, she was like a wet dream come to life. I guess I may have stared a bit too long.

"Oh you silly! I'm Sasha's mom, not her sister. She does have a younger sister though. Her little sister Catherine vill turn eighteen in about a month. My name is Anastasia Petrovich. You may call me Anna. Vat do they call you?" Her blue eyes sparkled. Wow she was gorgeous. She looked like a big busted queen to me. Quite delightful.

Her trace of Russian accent was enchanting.

"You can call me Robert or Bob. Please don't ever call me Bobby. I don't like that name. It is my pleasure to meet you. Where is Mr. Petrovich? I want to meet him as well."

A dark cloud came over her face. "My Ivan passed away in a terrible construction accident. A big crane, it somehow got loose, and he vas hit and killed. I miss him everyday. I have to tell you, you look a lot like him. He vas so wery handsome!" She looked happy and sad at the same time. Understandable with what happened to her husband. She smiled at me.

Anna gave me an appraising look. She made me shiver. She gently ran her left hand around the curve of my face.

She touched me with such love. I know it was more for her dead husband, but it felt so fantastic to me.

"Well I'm very sorry for your loss, and I'm amazed you think I'm handsome! You and your daughter are both extremely, exquisitely, beautiful." I was totally 100% honest with her. She looked like girl from a magazine, she was breathtaking.

"I heard about vat you did Bob. Tooking on tree guys and kicking their butts! I vant to tank you for saving my daughter from dose creeps. You are very brave." She touched my arm. More amazing was the electricity shot through me again. It was not my imagination! First with Sasha, now her gorgeous mother Anna. What are the chances? She touched my bicep and gently squeezed it like an appraisal. She moaned when she felt my big muscle.

I could smell her arousal! She smelled like sex! Damn.

"It was nothing. If I'm around, nobody will ever bother Sasha, I promise you. In fact, if you or your daughters ever need me, I'll be right there for you. Where is Sasha, if I may ask?"

"I'm right here Bob." I turned around and there she was... Miss America, a princess, and a wet dream, all rolled into one. Sasha was a sight to behold in a light blue dress, a pair of black silk stockings and six inch tall stilletos. She looked like a New York model off the page. She looked like she was having a bit of a hard time walking in her sky high shoes! My eyes must have bugged out of my head. Her boobs were huge, and her nipples popped through her bra and the dress itself. For a tit man, she was a dream come true. With her heels she and I were almost seeing eye to eye. I was amazed that she looked so fantastic.

"Oh my goodness! You are so gorgeous Sasha! So very beautiful tonight." I held out my arm, we walked to the door. I felt like a million bucks to have her on my arm.

"You don't look too bad yourself. Come on, I'm starving. Feed me! I will see you later Mom." We smiled at her mom and started to leave.

"Wait, I want a nice picture!"

She got her phone and the flash went off as we smiled. She even got a photo of just my face. I just then realized it was in case I did something wrong! Some evidence to show the police! I did not mind. I was honest and decent, and I had nothing to hide. I turned to the side like a mug shot. She snapped the side view and smiled.

"Would you like fingerprints now?" I said smiling.

"Wait till you have your own childeren!" she exclaimed, but she smiled. Sasha shook her head, apparently used to her very protective mom.

"Eleven o'clock! No later, or I call the police." She was quite serious.

"Ok Mom." She kissed her mom's cheek. Her mother kissed my cheek, and said, "Don't forget, Robert! Eleven o'clock! See you later. Take care of my daughter Bob."

I swear her hand brushed against my groin and my semi-hard dick, seemingly accidentally. I couldn't resist a quick look at her rock hard nipples. Wow, what a milf! Like daughter, like mother? Maybe. Very sexy, both of them!

~~~~~~~~~

Sasha's dress was a sexy thing. It allowed for lots of her wonderful cleavage, and almost exposed each of her breasts. My eyestrain did not go unnoticed. How could it?

"My eyes are up here Robert." She chided me. Caught!

"Um, I'm sorry, but in all fairness, you are so very extraordinary in shape. You are built like a goddess. I find you so incredibly beautiful, and not just your incredible bustline, but your face, your waist, your legs, your ass. Your beauty can be very intimidating."

"This from a guy who fought and beat three big guys? You are intimidated by me?" She was giggling at me.

"Yes." It was the truth.

Right then I did know one thing. I wanted her. I wanted to make her mine. "Would you care to dance Sasha? I'm not very good."

"Come on, I'll show you a couple of steps!" She grabbed my arm, and out to the dance floor we went. We had lot's of laughs at my two left feet. But fate favors the brave, so I persevered, before long I was doing something that sort of resembled dancing. "Dancing with the stars" would not be calling, but we had a lot of fun. We melted together during the slow songs. Her body close to mine was just wonderful.

As we were dancing a drunk guy came up and tried to cut in. I told him no. He was very big, he tried a bit of brute force. Bad idea for him. I broke two of his fingers, dislocated his arm, kicked in his balls, and took out his left knee in fifteen seconds. Maybe a bit less.

"Enough, please." He hobbled off to get medical attention.

"Anybody else want to cut in?" I was red in the face from anger. The nerve of some people.

Nobody wanted to try me. We danced the night away. I held her in my arms and we kissed. It was great for me. I hope she felt the same thing.

Later on I went to the men's room, and I came back to our table. I had been gone five minutes, tops. There was a guy sitting there in my seat, trying his best with Sasha. She told him off.

"Do you have any last words? My boyfriend is about to kill you." She was smiling. She was right. I was not smiling.

"Oh hey, you're back! Just trying to keep your lovely girlfriend entertained. Sorry I'm in your chair..." He was outa there like a rocket! My blood pressure returned to normal.

Sasha was giggling. He looked a bit scared. If he was scared, why did he sit in my seat? Why? Because Sasha is so incredibly beautiful, that's why. Guys tripped over themselves just to say hi to her! Men lost their minds around her. She was so incredibly beautiful.

"I feel very safe with you. Nobody screws with you, at least not more than once. I want to fuck you so bad right now!" She gazed at me with stars in her baby blue eyes.

I raised my hand, "Check please!" was all I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made out in my aunt's old station wagon, like we were teenagers, because we were! Her lips were so full and soft. I cupped a big breast on top of her clothes and the nipple popped up, seemingly trying to poke through her bra and blouse. Her nipple was hard as steel!

Sasha sighed as I played with her hard-as-rock nipples. I ran my free hand up and down her gorgeous legs. She shivered. I kissed her neck. I squeeze her asscheeks. I cradled her head as we kissed and twisted and wrestled tongues. My hand held her around her lower back, and when my hand touched her there, she shivered again. Did she just come? From the kissing and gentle touches? Wow!

"You remember when I said we can't have sex tonight? I've changed my mind. I want you so bad. I want your cock in me! Right now!" Sasha was excited. I could smell her arousal. I was glad I had brought along a few rubbers. I hope I had enough!

She was doing the world's fastest striptease, with me a close second. Just as we were about to get down to business a cop car came around the corner. We were in the back of an old abandoned store. We got dressed in record time, just as the cop was tapping on the window. Damn the luck! So close!

"How old are you two?" First words out of his mouth.

"Eighteen." I said.

"Nineteen in a month, officer." She said.

"Well I don't know what you're doing back there, but you can't do it here! This is private property, and this is considered trespassing, but as I don't even know the owners, you just get a warning. Don't let there be a next time. Understand me?"

He gave me the knowing eye.

"Yes sir. Thank you for the warning. Uhh, may we go now?" I said.

"Yeah, go on, git!" We didn't have to be told twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was bent over me as I drove. She had my iron hard cock out and in her mouth in a flash. She was so fantastic, I came, spurting in her mouth in no time flat. She swallowed my cum with a big smile. She licked her lips!

I thought I was done, but thanks to being eighteen years old, I was recharged in just a few minutes. I tried to play with her pussy, but she wouldn't let me. Oh I wanted her cunt so bad. She kept swatting my hands away from her cooter. I could feel her heat! What the fuck?

We went back to her mom's place, but we parked around back. We were kissing and fooling around, my dick was in her mouth again, and she seemed to be enjoying giving me head, bobbing up and down, and again there was a tap on the window. Lucky we were both dressed, although she was sucking my dick through the fly of my trousers.