I Like Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that." Tilda said.

"What? Why?"

"Inside, in my bed, not out here in front of my dirty gossipy neighbors! Come on you really want to practice after all that?" Matilda looked at me with concern.

"Oh yeah, I want to fuck you as well. I need to learn how to please you 100%. Is that ok?" Tilda heard that and she blushed crimson, as she pulled me into the house.

Matilda stopped on the second step and turned around. The steps evened up our height differences. She kissed me long and hard, with lots of tongue. Her nimble fingers were all over my cock, which was like iron and out of the fly of my pants. She spun about and in three seconds flat, I was inside her hot, wet pussy. I was almost balls deep, but I kept bottoming out. There was a couple of inches still outside her. Tilda was pushing back very hard and fast, not making love at all, but fucking, pure and simple. My aunt Matilda was loving it! She seemed to like my dick. She moaned as she fucked me hard and fast.

I lost track of how many times she shuddered and cried out, but it was at least ten times. She was enjoying our coitus immensely, oh fuck yeah!

"I'm going to come!" I said.

"Inside me, in me. Come in my cunt please!" I did, spurt after spurt, jetting lots of my seed into her open womb. She had a giant orgasm as I filled her channel with my spunk! I think she wanted my baby from that day forward and she was very determined to get her wish. She passed out.

She had come very hard.

She lay on the sofa, fast asleep and a huge smile on her face. I heard a noise and there in the door was Rose, her eyes wide open in shock at what she had seen. The girl may have been born black, but she seemed white as a ghost right then. My dick was still rock hard and covered with my aunt's sex juices.

I brought her in to talk.

"So it's true, the rumors about you and your aunt." She looked at my wide open aunt with semen running out of her cunt. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock. She looked a bit frightened of it and me.

"She is, um... was trying to show me about women and sex. I'm still learning how to please a woman." I was truthful. "I begged her to show me cunilingus. I don't know how to pleasure a woman. I feel so stupid."

"Looks like you did a pretty good job there Bob. She's out like a light. And look at that smile, in her sleep. Can you do that with any woman... Or a girl?" Rose looked at me funny. Sizing me up. Looking at my dick.

"I don't know. Would you like to try Rose? I'm sorry I'm not very experienced, but I love to eat pussy, and women seem to enjoy my cock a lot. But they always seem to pass out on me after nine or ten times. What do you think I'm doing wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't know. You want to practice on my pussy? I'm on the pill. Wow that's a nice piece of meat you have there Bobby." She was extremely interested in my semi hard cock. She reached out to touch it tentatively. She licked her plump dark lips.

"Please don't call me Bobby. I hate that name."

"Even if I am about to suck your pretty cock? Don't let anyone else use the name except for me. I bet you don't mind that your Aunt calls you Bobby. Only your women will be allowed to use that name for you Stud. Is that ok?" She had my cock in her mouth and fist. How could I argue with her? She literally had me by the balls, and I loved it!

So right there with my Aunt Matilda passed out and spread naked and full of my jism, Rose sucked my cock and took off her clothes. She was wearing a white industrial strength bra that was not very sexy. Her huge breasts spilled out everywhere around the edges of the big white cups. Damn, her bosoms are ginormous!

"That bra is not very..." I started to say...

"-Sexy? No it isn't. It was my mom's old bra, and I like it because its strong, not for the looks. My mom out grew it. It's a GG cup bra." The thought of her mom in a GG cup bra had my cock awake in seconds. Rose felt my change in hardware. "So, you want to fuck my mom too?" She smiled. She was quickly unhooking the white industrial tit sling. There were a bunch of hooks. Her big tits looked like they were both trying to escape. Her tits were so massive and incredibly beautiful. She hefted them from underneath to show her girls off to me. My God, her tits were huge!

"If she's half as gorgeous as you Rose? Hell yeah. My god rose, you are so perfect! I'm stunned!" I looked at her high and mighty torpedoes. Gravity had yet to take hold of her ballistic breasts, and her puckered areolas were a dark shade of brown. Her nipples reminded me of Hershey kisses, only bigger and rock hard. Rose was magnificent.

Did I mention her flawless face with the pixie nose, high cheekbones, and cocksucker lips? Her teeth were so bright they should be selling toothpaste. Incredibly beautiful everywhere you looked. She was stupendous!

The most amazing and attractive thing about Rose? Her million dollar smile! When she smiled, it was like the sun coming out from the clouds. Her smile was magical and truly magnificent. Her looks would make a movie star jealous! And best of all, SHE WAS SMILING AT ME! Oh fuck yeah!

Rose pushed me onto the love seat as Matilda was taking up most of the couch. She was on her knees and sucking my rod into her stretched out mouth, her head bobbed quickly, to and fro as she sucked my dick fast and furiously, but way, way better than any movie!! I lifted her up and we switched around so I could suck her nipples and play with her pussy. Rose was hissing and moaning in time with my oral talents. I lifted her legs upon my shoulders and dove into her hairless pubes. Rose was soaking wet! Her hands held my head as she squealed in delight from my tongue gymnastics on her lips and holes. Rose squirmed and grunted as I circled her brown eye with my tongue and forced it into her asshole. Rose came then, hard. I was not stopping however, and I went licking through her cleft the other direction, taking my time on tongue-fucking her cunt hole as Rose went bonkers. She grunted in time with my licks! When I licked and sucked her clit, she lost her mind and screamed her head off, apparently she was totally enraptured by my lip services! She screamed and shuddered at least five times.

Rose squirted in my mouth, on my face, neck... hell, she squirted EVERYWHERE! I couldn't swallow it fast enough, but I just kept up with

my oral exercises as she came on my face! Rose pushed me back with both hands and almost yelled at me.

"Fuck me now. STICK IT IN ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT. MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN. I WANT YOU SO BAD BOBBY. OHMYGOD YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN TWO! I LOVE IT! NOW FUCK ME. OHHHH, OHMYGOD Bobby! UGHH, UGHH, Yesssss!" She was loving it. She clamped down on my dick inside her marvelous coochie.

I did what she wanted and Rose must have come at least twenty times, but she had her biggest orgasm as I finally ejaculated deep inside her cervix. My little swimmers didn't have far to go as I pumped a quart of semen into her fertile cavity. I cum painted her womb with lots of sperm. Rose came for a solid two or maybe three minutes with her cunt locked on my dick. She passed out with a huge smile on her beautiful brown face. Rose looked very happy. Was she sated? I don't know. I am a guy.

I suddenly felt two strong hands lifting my upper torso. I pulled out of my black girlfriend's pussy and spun around to face this unseen adversary. My manhood was still rock hard, having just exploded into Rose only a minute ago. I was in for a big shock.

~~~~~~~~

There in front of me was a carbon copy of my gorgeous black girlfriend. She was the same, but obviously older and her chest was easily twice as big as her perfect daughter's magnificent mammaries. They were succumbing to the pull of gravity, but they were putting up a hell of a fight! They were very high and proud on her chest, with her nipples trying to burst through her bra and blouse. She was stupendous.

Her face was like an angel's in flawless beauty, with high cheekbones, deep brown eyes, and such wonderful cocksucker lips! Her teeth were so bright, it was like they were glow-in-the-dark!

My dick was hard as a rock and pointing straight up towards her face. I was shocked and amazed. This was Rose's mother for sure. She looked down at my cock that spanned the gap between her and I. She looked at my cock in surprise and then she smiled.

"Well, I guess I know why my daughter likes a dirty white boy. Damn! That's a righteous piece of dick meat you got there-..." she forgot my name.

"Bob. You must be Mrs Dupree. Wow!" My eyes ran up and down the sexy milf. She was so sexy and exotic!

"Maybelline Dupree. But seeing as I have this big horse cock in my hands, you may call me Mabel. My daughter said you would have the hots for me. Is this hard dick because of me?"

"Yes, it is"

"You find me attractive?"

"No. I find you beautiful and alluring. You look like a movie star. Obviously, Rose is just like you. Gorgeous!" I told her the truth. She played with my cock. I could smell her hot arousal. I reached out and cupped her dripping mons. She moaned. She didn't push my hand away as I played with her hot and wet sex.

"Cover up my daughter so she don't catch cold. Where is your bedroom?" I threw a blanket over my black girlfriend and followed her mother up the stairs, squeezing her scrumptious ass in my hands. Mabel was giggling as I manhandled her behind. She liked it! She was dragging me by my cock in her hand.

In my bedroom, I took charge and we were soon naked on my bed. I had her curvaceous legs on my shoulders as I ate her black bush for all I was worth. She played with her ginormous black nipples and she squirted all over me as she climaxed hard on my face and tongue. Then I was on top of that sexy woman as she spread wider than any cheerleader and I pushed into her amazingly tight little cunt. I felt her stiffen and she had a big climax right then from my penetration alone. She put my hands on her nipples. I twisted and pulled her nips as she moaned loudly. I fucked her with long slow strokes and made love to the black movie star. She was coming hard underneath me, undulating as she had one big orgasm after another. She wss just like Rose in the way she came hard on my dick. I fucked her slowly and deeply and she loved it. She seemed to enjoy my sucking her nips and twisting the other one. I was going to come soon and I accelerated the fuckin to full speed and then SHE CAME. It was amazing how hard the older black woman exploded as I pumped her full of my jism. She screamed and clenched me so tightly with that wonderful cunt of hers. I immediately went down on her and sucked her clit to give her another huge climax.

"No, no, more! You're gonna kill me. I've never come that hard or that many times before." She complained, but she was smiling.

"May I please date your wonderful daughter Rose?"

"Will you fuck me as well?" she was worried that I might stop fucking her!

"I imagine so, but I think Rose must allow it, don't you think?"

"Yes, I shall ask her. Or perhaps I shall beg her to borrow you now and then. That was just wonderful. Thank you Bobby."

"I hate that name."

"Oh please! I'll keep it our secret. You're such a good man, Bobby fits you perfectly."

"Should I call you Mama, like Rose does? That would be so dirty, given that we are now lovers!"

"Ok...Bobby."

"Ok... Mama." We kissed and hugged. She held me as close as I held her. The door flew open and there was Rose and my Aunt. I held open my arms to both gorgeous women. I was going to be quite busy the next few hours!

"Rose Honey, this boy is ok with me, if you want to date him. I surely would like you to share him with me, if you find it in your heart to do so. He... he makes me come like a rocket! Oh yeah." Mabel spoke to her daughter.

"Me too Mama, me too! I don't mind sharing him, but his aunt wants a piece of him now and then too. You ok with that?" Rose spoke softly.

"Sure Sugar! He has plenty to go around fo' sur!" Mama replied. I held all three women. I squeezed them all tight.

"Let's go eat! I am starving! Who wants pizza?" I asked. Just then I got a call from my favorite gym teacher, Marjorie Kunkelbaum. I had missed two detentions and she was going to tan my hide.

"I'm sorry Coach, I'll be there tomorrow and clean up the girls special room, I promise!"

I guess I deserved that. I would have to fuck her until she passed out from pleasure. I think she wants to make my detention a permanent thing, or until she dies!

"I better not miss anymore detention or she's going to use the paddle on my ass."

"She just wants what we all want Bobby. You inside her. Just give it to her good and she will stop with all the nonsense. Make sure that she passes out!" My aunt told me.

"That's great, but right now, I need pizza!" Every woman there just rolled the eyes.

"Come on girls, we gotta feed the stud horse!" Mabel took me by the hand. I mean hey, I need fuel too!