I Like Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha was just trying to deep throat my cock when, "RAP RAP RAP." on my window. I turned around and there was Anna, her mother. She surprised the hell outa me. Anna saw my hard dick in her daughter's mouth, and more importantly, her daughter's hands trying to force my cock into her own throat. She was bobbing her head up and down like crazy.

"It's after eleven Bob!" Anna said she leaned into the window giving me a glorious view of her huge tits. I was mesmerized. Her daughter trying to suck me dry, and her mom, shoving those giant mambos into my face! Anna was not wearing a bra.

Anna's head was in my window and her face was scant inches from my hard-on. She couldn't help but see it. She couldn't take her eyes off it as it went in and out of her daughter's mouth. I shot a huge load of jism into Sasha's mouth. Sasha swallowed all my come right down. The window tapping resumed.

Her daughter either had not heard the taps, or didn't give a flying fuck. Was she TRYING to upset her mom? It sure seemed like she was directly challenging her mom.

"We were back before eleven... We just didn't get in the house yet. We were ahhh--" I said...Anna interrupted me.

"--I know damn well what you were doing! Get in the damn house. NOW!" Momma bear was truly pissed off. She was pretty much totally pissed off.

She had just seen me fill her daughter's mouth with my semen.

In the house, I could see Anna had on a black silk peignoir, and nothing but skin and nipples underneath. Gees, she was so gorgeous! To look at her was to take your breath away. My observation was not unnoticed by mother or her daughter. They both saw me look at her mother in a very sexual way. My cock might have swelled just a bit seeing her moms huge juicy tits. I mean really? What man would NOT NOTICE? You would have to be dead or gay not to see those magnificent mammaries and hard nipples.

"Why are you looking at her like that?" Sasha was way, way pissed off. My girlfriend was yelling at me. "Get lost loser, goodbye! I never want to see you again!" She pointed to the door. I got the message. I went to go.

"I'm so sorry Bob. I..." Anna was apologizing for her or her daughter. Her nipples were visible right through her sexy outfit. Her chest heaved, and her boobs wiggled a bit. The woman was stacked. Was she jiggling INTENTIONALLY?

THAT NAUGHTY BITCH! She was incredibly sexy.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. You and your daughter are both very beautiful, and you are both cut from the same cloth. Your nightgown sorta caught me off guard. I reacted badly. Honestly, if I were older, I would be chasing you all around town. I guess this is goodbye, I'll still keep an eye out for her, even though I appear to be, um dumped. It was my pleasure meeting you. Good night and goodbye Anna." I moved to go. I had real tears in my eyes.

"Oh don't fret! She'll forgive you. If she dosen't, you can always have me!" I knew it was just a little inside joke, but I went over and kissed her hard on her ruby red, plump lips. I think she was surprised, but she did kiss me back. She moaned! I hugged her and I left. Her nipples were hard into my chest. They were big and delicious looking. The memory of a hot milf woman had me spanking the crank that night. I think I came five times. Ah the power of youth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told my aunt what had happened to me, and how I was dumped. I didn't spare the details of Sasha's blowjob or her mother's extremely huge tits and nipples. I cried on her shoulder. She held me tight. She gently touched my face.

"Well you kinda put your self in the crapper didn't ya? Oh come here boy, now look, see I have large breasts. But they don't affect you do they? Go ahead, touch them if you like, they are no big deal."

She had both my hands on her huge jugs and I could feel her nipples actually getting way harder in my hands. They had me instantly hard as steel; so were her big nips. I squeezed both nipples and twisted them. She sighed as she felt that. It affected us BOTH, quite a lot! She turned red as a beet and moaned a bit. So did I! She was really sensitive and she was enjoying it.

"Crikey! Look at the size of that monster you been hiding. Ok, unbutton my blouse and you will see it's no big deal having big huge breasts. Go ahead, play with them. Suck my tits. Get it all out of your system. Oh my god, your dick is touching my crotch." My cock was at full mast and I was actually touching her mons with my dickhead. I was sucking on one of her jugs and squeezing and twisting the other.

I swear her and my clothes somehow vanished in fractions of a second. The next thing I knew, I was deep inside the super tight cunt of my aunt, who was coming from the intrusion of my cock. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and she was in my arms as I fucked her in mid air. She was screaming as she orgasmed on my cock. I walked her tight little cunt still grabbing my dick over to the sofa as we fucked like our lives depended on it. I heard her cry out and she froze as she climaxed, but I soldiered on through her orgasm, and she had another cum, and then one more.

I could not believe my luck, that my aunt, who I thought was so straight laced, was actually a really wonderful multi-orgasmic slut. She was MY SLUT. She seemed to enjoy my girth and she came again and again. She was loving the fuckin and so was I! I couldn't stop, I fucked her again and again.

As she was about to have her eighth or ninth come, I gently pushed two wet fingers into her ass. She went bonkers! Her climax was almost a convulsion, and she squirted girl juice everywhere. I couldn't hold off my own climax, and I shot her full of my spunk.

We held each other, trembling as we exchanged fluids and love terms. She REALLY liked that. Cuddle time with my loving aunt was awesome and fantastic. I was still balls deep inside her and she squeezed me somehow and I was ready to fuck her again. I did so very slowly and lovingly. She and I made love in the truest sense of the word. We already loved one another and the sex just simply validated those exquisite feelings for both of us. I would love my aunt till I was dead for sure.

"I love you aunt Matilda. I always have and I always will." I made sure she knew that I meant every word, every syllable of that phrase.

"I love you too, just like I loved your dad. You are so much like him. You need to get out and fuck young girls your same age, not just an old hag like me. Although... Truth is you can always have me. I am yours now boy. I can't help it. You own me body and soul. I'll never turn you down, ever. But we should be quiet about our love. Nobody will ever understand, and we will be condemned. It doesn't matter. I love you forever Bob. I want to call you Bobby." She had such love in her eyes.

"Why? I hate that name."

"Because nobody else is allowed to call you Bobby. It would be very special to me," she explained. I got it! I only allowed HER to call me that name that I detested. All right, that would be our secret.

"Ok. For you Matilda. I really don't want to see anyone else. I just want to be with you. And you are not an old hag. Damn, you are the best there is. And I love you. I love you so damn much." I squeezed her.

"I guess my demonstration didn't quite work out the way I intended. I love you Bobby, I truly love you. But you still have get out there and see girls your same age. I won't be around forever, and maybe you will get tired of my old ass." She had tears in her eyes. She wept. I kissed her up and down all over the place until she stopped her grousing.

"Not a chance. I might fuck your cute ass!" She and I kissed for a long time. I held her close. She shuddered!

Did she just... come?

"Not today Bobby. I'm too fucked out. Maybe on Thursday. I love you" she put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too Matilda." I started to fuck her again and she was fucking me back.

"Ok just one more time. Oh fuck me Bobby! Crikes I can't seem to get enough of you!" I fucked her another couple of hours. She came so hard and so many times, I couldn't keep count! I'm not sure how many cums I had, but it was a lot. She and I finally collapsed and we slept contentedly, holding each other.

~~~~~~~~

I went over to Sasha's house the next morning, to grovel and apologize to her. She was out. Anna saw me in my car. She came out and practically dragged me in the house. She wanted to talk to me for some reason. I sorta cried on her pretty shoulder for a while. I was truly hurt by her daughter and her actions. Damn, Anna was so, so stunning.

She opened her blouse and pulled out one of her huge tits. She pushed the hard nipple into my mouth. That was totally shocking and unexpected! I licked and sucked her big hard nipples,

getting my cock hard in the process. I loved playing with her huge bosoms. She loved my oral talents on her big hard nipples. She froze and yelped. She shuddered and climaxed! From tit sucking! I could smell her pussy. She wanted cock. She wanted MY cock! Sasha's mom wanted to fuck ME! She was all over me.

"Wait! Where is your younger daughter? She might walk in on us," I said.

"Avay wit her friends all veekend. They are kind of preparing for her eighteenth birthday party."

"So we are alone then?" I smiled as I said it. She smiled back.

"Yes, jus you and me, my beautiful young stud. Oh how I have vanted this. Ever since I first laid eyes on you. Please! Suck on my tits some more. It vill make you feel way, way better. I vill enjoy it wery much as vell." She smiled at me. She had such a sexy smile. "You look so much like my dear departed husband. I hope you don't mind my tinking about him as I fock you, do you?" Like I would mind.

"You can even call me by his name if that makes you feel better. I know that you still miss him. It's ok. I do really understand that."

"Da," she said. Her English was so perfect that I sometimes forgot that she was Russian. A Russian goddess!

I did not respond as I was busy with her huge jugs. I suckled on her fat teat, as my other hand twisted and then tweaked her other hard nipple. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and so was my cock. Her hands were on my dick.

She hissed, "Yesssss oh fock yessss, ughhh. I vant to fock you Bob. I know you vant my daughter, but she has... vell, she has dumped you. She already has a new boyfriend. I'm so sorry. I... I didn't vant to tell you, but she's out wit him right now." Her eyes were downcast. My mind was doing some very fast calculations. Things didn't add up. Too fast!

"Wait a sec. We had a tiff last night because I looked at your magnificent body in a sheer thing at eleven at night... And she has a new guy the VERY NEXT MORNING?" I looked at her. "When did they meet?" I suddenly felt stupid. She had met him last night. I was so dumb. How is it that I had not seen it? I even knew who it was. The dumbass had left his business card on the table. I had picked it up. It was in my car.

"Come on and fock me! I can't vait any longer. Gimme dat beautiful cock of yours! Please. Don't make me baig. Take me now! Fock me Bob. Fock me good!" She begged.

"Can you say someting for me, my Liption? Please?"

"Da. Whatever you want Anna." I had no idea what a Liption was. Sounded like tea.

"Say 'YA tebya lyublyu.' Please?

"Ok, here goes, YA tebya lyublyu Anna." She kissed me very hard. She kissed me hard and all over my face. She was happy for a minute.

"It means, 'I love you' Tank you for saying it" She kissed me again. And again.

I spread her gorgeous legs apart and put my hard dick next to her hot and wet cunt. She was pushing her crotch towards mine to get my cock into her wet snatch. I looked at her. She was so hot, so sexy, and she wanted my dick in her. What am I doing? Get your head out of your ass! She needs you! She wants it bad! Give it to her! Come on, be a man!

"Are you sure you want it? Tell me what you need. Say it out loud. Say it!" I wanted to hear it from her.

"Bob, I want you to fock the living shit out of me. I vant you to fuck my pussy and then fock my asshole, and then finish in my mouth with all your glorious cum. Do it. DO IT. DO IT!! STICK IT IN ME NOOOOOWW!" She screamed as I entered her. Her pussy was so hot and dripping wet. So very tight. Her cunt was a snapper, the best kind of pussy there is.

I pushed into her hot box and she was screaming, and so, so tight. Her pussy kind of... rippled. It was so damn wonderful. Anna could grip my dick whenever she wanted to, and that was apparently all the time! I pushed all of me into her except the last three inches or so, as I hit the bottom of her cunt. She loved it! I think she was surprised that there was extra dick left over. I know that she loved my girth.

She screamed like a banshee as I felt her shudder and cum very hard. I kept on fucking her on a regular strong, slow beat, and she loved it. She arched her back and thrust up to meet my downward fuck strokes. She rolled her eyes back, and threw her head back, and shivered, and came hard once more.

By this time, I was ready to cum. I roared and my jism filled her tight little cunt. She came as she felt me squirt deep inside her. It felt like the biggest ejaculation of my life! It was a great, what a great way to get dumped! I mean, I had eaten hot pussy, and had great blowjobs, but there is nothing like a roiling woman, coming on your dick, to make you feel like you're a man. I felt like I pumped a quart of jism into her tight little, soaking wet, cunt. She came again out of nowhere! Anna loved it when I manhandled her. I may have come a minute ago, but I was so damned excited I was hard as a rock again, and I was still in her! I saw the tube of lube on her coffee table, and I lubed my dick up, and put lots on her tight anus. I used two fingers to get her nice and ready. I opened up her tiny little sphincter.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"What you begged me for. Now I'm going to fuck your ass. You will come when I tell you to. Do you understand me? Speak up my little slut milf." I just took control.

"Yes sir. Fock my ass. Oh yeah! PLEASE! Do it! " her eyes were wide open. Anna was very happy to be told what to do. She had a look of fear on her gorgeous face. She was afraid of my big bad dick in her ass... but she wanted it too!

I placed my lubed up cock in position against her anus and pushed in. She just screamed like I was killing her. She shuddered and came hard as I pushed into her tight little anus. I played with her rock hard clit, surprised by how large it was, and a few minutes later her whole body shook as she had a massive orgasm. Anna came for me. Her asshole grabbed my dick rhythmically, as I was still inside her, still pretty hard. She had her head on my chest and my arms around her. She was sated.

Her bed room door flew open and there was an enraged Sasha. She had murder in her eyes. It was like a tornado in human form. She was very, very pissed off. I wonder why.

She screamed, "What the fuck are you doing to my mom? You dirty rotten sneaky mother fucker!" Her eyes were up and down both of us, and she was looking insane as she looked at my cock buried deep in her mother's sweet ass.

"I'm not dirty!" I said in my defense.

"You bastard! We break up and ten minutes later you're fucking my mother. Did you rape her?" She had her cell phone out and 911 punched. She was about to call. I had my cell phone out too. I let her hear her mom's voice.

--"Tell me what you need. Say it out loud. Say it!"-- I was on the phone recording.

--"Bob, I want you to fock the living shit out of me. I want you to fock my pussy and then fock my asshole, and then finish in my mouth with all your glorious cum. Do it. DO IT. DO IT!! STICK IT IN ME NOOOOOWW!"-- I turned off the recording. Sasha seemed truly shocked to find out the hard way, that her mom did enjoy me. I got up and gently placed Anna on the bed, and covered her with the sheet so she would not catch cold. Amazingly, she was still out like a light. I think she had heard her daughter yell and rant before. I put on my pants and shirt, and my shoes. I had to push my cock in sorta sideways, and zip up very carefully. Sasha seemed truly shocked to see my cock still hard after I had fully satisfied her mom.

"May I speak to you Sasha? Just take a minute." I motioned her into the hallway.

"I thought you and I had something, then you pull this stunt, and go out with this asshole. I guess I don't know you at all. It was a very mean way to break up with me. But hey, we were not exclusive, so I should have been expecting a break up.

"Your mom was very good to me. I find her to be exquisite. I am very sorry for you to find out like this, but it is what it is. You and her should have a heart to heart conversation. If she tells me goodbye, then that's it, she and I will be done.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings, or come between you and your mom. But you obviously don't care about me, I mean come on! You had this date planned last night and just needed an excuse to dump me. Ok, I'm not going to go after you anymore. I promise to leave you alone.

"I do want to be with your mom. She and I seemed to really hit it off. Shame about you and me though. I thought there was something there, but your actions proved me wrong. I hope you and your new beau had a great time. I know I did. Thank you." I kissed her cheek and was out the door. Her eyes were as big as dinner plates. I turned around looked at her.

"Just out of sheer curiosity, your new guy was the asshole in my chair last night, wasn't he? I do wish you all the best. You are the most beautiful woman in the school. Thanks for the nice memories. Bye-bye" I walked out. I felt her eyes on my back. Coulda-woulda-shoulda. Oh well. It is what it is.

~~~~~~~~

My aunt Matilda was beside herself. She was very, very worried about me. She was standing with her arms across her very large chest.

"Where have you been? I was trying to reach you. Is there a problem with your phone? Why didn't you answer me? Your ex-girlfriend called about ten times, your new girlfriend called twice. Some teacher called. You missed your detention. Why do you have detention anyway? So I have been worried sick. I missed you terribly. Well?"

"I went over to see if I could salvage the relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I guess that ship has sailed. I was sitting in the car and I hate to admit it... I was crying my eyes out, bawling like a baby. Her mom came out to try and soothe me, and I'm not sure how, but we wound up in bed. She is a very beautiful and kind woman. We wound up making love for a couple of hours. She finally passed out. Is that a bad thing? Then Sasha showed back up and threatened me with bodily harm for fucking her mom. Her mother said that I look just like her deceased husband. I dont think that she has stopped grieving his death. She called me his name. I fucked her very hard and she passed out.

"I was very worried that I might have killed her! I never heard of anyone getting fucked to death before. She seemed to enjoy it a lot! Then BOOM, out like a light.

"Aunt Tilda, would you let me do that to you? I mean if you wanted me to. I want to make you happy Auntie! I need help with cunnilingus too. May I please eat you out until you come? Would you enjoy that? Sometimes I feel so stupid. I am sorry about the phone. I had turned it off and forgot to turn it back on for several hours. Please Tilda? Help me! You're the only one I can trust."

I had been holding her in my arms as I had recounted my day. I told Tilda about my girlfriend cursing me up and down. So in order to not get between mother and daughter I would have to not see her mom any more. That hurt, but I surely didn't want to get between mother and daughter. That would be terrible.

I sank to my knees in front of my aunt Matilda and started to lick and tease her inner legs and thighs. She moaned and shuddered and sighed.