All Comments on 'I Like That It's You'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not a one night stand. More please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

This was an amazing story. I need more from them!

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
So hot

This was a great story. I know some stories are just meant to end with the hint of what more could be, but I'd like to read about these two going on to have an actual relationship. Maybe I'm just a girl that way. Lol

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
Imaginative, hot, wet and left me begging fo rmore.

Wonderful, imaginative and addictive story. Well told and SO hot. I'm so wet right now.

xoxo,

Di

NegamerguyNegamerguyabout 4 years ago

WOW!!

That was one of the hottest stories I have read in a long time! I hope it continues .

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

Hot and well written. I agree with other comments. More please!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 4 years ago
A+

Well written one of the best I have read in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OH YEAH!!

I almost came reading this! I would love to find a woman like libby!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well written story I love how she became contrite when she discovered that he didn’t know. Very different from the usual quasi-rape scenes that typically ensue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

The hottest story ever!! I want to be Elliot in the worst (best) way!!

texstertexsteralmost 4 years ago
Great story, one little niggle

Well written and hot, only small issue is that on page 1 he’s a teacher wearing a polo because he came straight from work, then later when she’s prepping his backdoor, you say he showered right before the party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sensational

A perfect balance between a build up and ultimate climax in every sense of the word. Please continue writing! This is great stuff.

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely spiffing!

I feel a sense of nationalistic pride when the word ‘arse’ appears in a really good story. 🇫🇴 I knew you were English (forgive me if you’re Welsh or Scottish 🇬🇧) as soon as I read that word.

I’ve actually ended up reading this story by accident. For the first time ever I looked at the monthly contest winners. I wanted to see what had won in Romance and then scanned through the others, looking to see the ratings, and was surprised to see such a wide range for the winners. I liked your title in its simplicity, and thought your name funny, so I decided to give it a go as I occasionally read the category and have written a couple of stories.

Down to the story itself. Along with everyone else, apart from those who for some reason gave you a four 🤔🙄, I thought it excellent. After reading it I checked out your bio and if what information you’ve given is correct, and this will probably sound ageist, for someone of your age to write a story of such quality and detail is quite outstanding.

To comment on two sentences in particular “when she pulled it out it was almost like pooping” and “If you push out, like you’re, you know, pooping, it’ll help, baby.” Very accurate even if, like me, you’ve never had the real thing up your arse. Even when you know there’s nothing there you still think something might come out. 😂

There’s the odd typo and, this is just my personal preference, I hate the use of brackets. To counter that I do like the way you highlighted specific words. You didn’t do it the clumsy way with using bold type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story saved in the middle

So glad you had her become gentle when she realized he was a virgin. The story was very hot but the bondage and especially the gag were troubling to me. Too rapey, just as she said in the story. The sensitivity and communication was a lot sexier for me. She can bring on the femdom After they become a loving couple with complete trust. Id also love it if you had them talk about the femdom, have limits, safewords, etc. A lot of femdom on literotica is one sided, exploitative, and degrading not mutual or loving. Yes i think femdom can be loving. I think you could write it. Just my two cents. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I loved this story! It's almost like the fantasy I've had since I was a teenager!

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

I loved this story! Wish I wasn’t married so I could experience this.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

A nice story, enjoyed it more than I thought. The characters really made the story. I would love to be with a non-surgery trans woman, but with a smaller (4”) cock, not one with a cannon between her legs.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Oh so HOT!!!!!

I wish that he was me!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOVE this and he did beg her!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

It’s hard to believe, but there aren’t many trans stories on this platform where a straight guy unknowingly goes home with a Futa - thinking he’s going do some fucking - and then gets skillfully turned into a submissive cum Slut for big cock, and as you can tell from these comments, there are plenty of guys who would love finding themselves in Elliot’s predicament - myself included!

I see that this transgender category is not your favorite story line Danni, but you sure know how make it seem believable! Don’t give up on it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wow trans dom sub guy is hard to write without crossing into demeaning or abusive territory. but you made libby equal parts gentle and fierce. Are there any more chapters? Thanks for writing this.

biazmbiazm8 months ago

The literal time of his life

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really like this! surely you’re going to continue this story! So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story… please give us more!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This is a very good story with a nice twist towards the end that made this feel very real. “I Like That it’s You” is a great quote and it would make for a great follow up story detailing the start of a new relationship. Yes, this story is good enough for another chapter. With that said, you should write more stories of this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________