I Like to Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hadn't and I didn't reply. Where he knelt, his cock was millimetres from my nipple. I couldn't and grabbed it, running his wet helmet over my nipple. Now it was his turn to gasp and moan.

I was watching his frenum glide over my stiff nipple, so I didn't see him put his camera down, but I did feel his firm hand remove mine from my cunt and his fingers run up and down my slit, lubricating them and then inserting two into my bubbling hole.

I gasped and started wanking his cock. I wanted to feel more of his juices on my nipple and tit. Then he did something I'd never experienced before. He hooked his fingers upwards and reached a place I didn't know existed. It was the most exquisite feeling I'd ever had and then he started stroking that place up and down.

I rubbed his cock faster in response. It's amazing how men lose their voice when you have them in that special place and I obviously had Sean there, but he had me there too.

He speeded up and I goaded him. "Are you gunna cum for me sweetie?" I could hear the squelching noise his fingers and my soaked cunt combined to make. Each time his fingers went into me, his palm slapped my clit.

My cunt clenched onto his fingers, but they were relentless and then I lost control of my bodily functions. I let out the most enormous fart and then started pissing uncontrollably, but it didn't come out in a stream, it came out in spurts as my cunt felt like it was in heaven.

My mind wanted it to stop, but my body wanted it to go on for ever. My hand kept wanking Sean's cock and as my cunt squirted, his cock started doing the same. Seeing and feeling his spunk spray over my tits only made my orgasm more intense.

There's not much more to say about this encounter, but we had more. I hope you came reading about my first real exhibitionist experience. I'd love to hear how you reacted to it and maybe I'll tell you some more ;-)

12