I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped in the hallway and knew this wasn't the way forward. I'd wanted to teach and tease, not seduce. Through an unintended accident, I'd momentarily sucked his cock, an experience I wish had been more leisurely, but sensibility must prevail. I returned to the bathroom, took one of the towels, wiped up the flowing drips, and put my panties and pants back on.

Walking back to the patio, I tossed a towel to John. "Here you go. Time to clean up." I reached for my bra. "I'm afraid I must get home."

I began the regretful task of dressing. "When you finish cleaning up, get your bag and practice going to the dressing area and completing your duties. I'll tidy up here."

I found his look of disappointment reassuring; it matched my own. He finished wiping up, grabbed his bag, and started to his bedroom. "Wait, John. Please remember to wear your robe."

I was sure he would say something but ended up shaking his head and smiling while putting on the robe. He went to his room, and I finished straightening up. John returned, dressed as he was when I arrived.

"Be a dear and help me take these back out to the front room." I pointed to the chair and cushions. I picked up my sketchpad and bag of supplies and followed John.

He set the chair by the dining table and tossed the cushions on the sofa. "Here are the sketches we worked on today. You can look at them tomorrow and Monday to refresh your memory, and your mother has a few art books you can examine. I'll talk with her after she gets home. She'll bring you to my house on Wednesday before class, so you and I can go together. It's awkward enough for the professor and class knowing my nephew will model nude in front of me, let alone his mother. We thought we'd keep that private."

"I understand. I feel great and am so excited to model for the class. But I know this isn't what we should do around each other. I'll be careful what I say Wednesday."

"You're more adult than I was at your age. What we do and enjoy on our own is one thing. What we tell other people, who may not share our understanding, is another. It doesn't mean we're hypocrites. I prefer to think we're protecting their sensibilities. Anyway, I'm glad you understand. Your mom will ask about what we did this afternoon, and I recommend being honest. I will. For those closest to us, it's the best approach, if for no other reason than it's too difficult to keep track of all the lies."

I walked toward him and reached out for a goodbye hug. He was more formal than I expected. Maybe he took my caution too much to heart. "John, honey, we've been intimate this afternoon, and when we're alone or among friends, we don't have to hide it."

I pressed my body against his, lifted my hand behind his neck, and pressed my lips against his. He allowed me to give a final instruction; how to kiss correctly.

Half a minute later, I broke it off and stepped back while feeling the front of his crotch. "It feels like you're ready for another go. I'll leave you to it. Goodbye, John."

"Bye, Aunt Myrtle. Thanks for everything."

It was a beautiful summer afternoon in the Valley, and driving home made me wish for a convertible. I bought the VW four years ago after the Citroen became too expensive to maintain. It was pedestrian, and I thought it might be time to look for something more exciting.

After I tossed my supply box into the makeshift studio room, the first order of business was releasing my built-up tension. I usually have a more elaborate routine, but all I had to do was strip off and lie on my bed. It would have been fun sucking John's cock, but life is a compromise.

I usually take a nap after a thoroughly satisfying orgasm. Today, I felt more energized and couldn't sleep. I was still nude, sitting against the headboard reading when my bedside telephone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello, Myrtle, this is Doris. I seemed unconcerned Friday when you discussed John's erection issues. I gave it a lot of thought and needed to find out how the practice went this afternoon. I hope I'm not interrupting?"

"Not at all. I'm afraid you'll be disappointed, though. John won't be able to suppress an erection, not even when posing alone. You might have to cancel."

"Well, Myrtle, it's your turn to misunderstand. I'm not having second thoughts but have developed an outrageous idea. The full male nudity rules are silly. Fortunately, they'll lift them soon enough. I've wanted openly sensual, borderline erotic posing, but the entire atmosphere has been stifling. I've encouraged a couple of the models, Michelle, and Ernesto, to try and push their poses in that direction. I think they did an admirable job. Have you noticed?"

"I noticed Ernesto and appreciated his posing pouch. I hate bulky jock straps as much as John. I assumed you allowed it, though, not encouraged it. Michelle has been a more open model, becoming more obvious recently."

"It's easier to encourage the female models, and Michelle was glad to experiment. I didn't feel as comfortable with the male models until Ernesto came along. I had a feeling he'd be interested and wouldn't go too far. He did well, and I hoped to have him back for the summer mini-session, but he moved to Seattle and isn't available. I scheduled someone else, and you know how that turned out."

"I'm surprised, Doris. Appreciative, but surprised."

"Well, Myrtle, I can be a surprising woman. I'm anxious to hear how your practice went. Spare no details."

"I wanted to produce a modeling attitude I'd be excited to draw, with an outcome similar to what you described. The specific poses were child's play for him; he's a natural. I focused on overcoming his embarrassment and timidity and tried to bring a confident, self-assured, commanding presence on the model stand. I think we succeeded, but he's a young man and has never modeled nude in front of strangers."

"Where's the problem, Myrtle?"

"He'll be hard the entire time. That's an understatement. He'll be rigid, throbbing, and oozing precum when not ejaculating."

"You have an unorthodox teaching method."

"I deliberately provoked him. I wanted to test his limits and went further than pedagogy required. He's an exciting young man to watch. I got caught up in the situation and couldn't help myself. Despite the extreme circumstances, he never went beyond what I asked. He won't attack any of the students. If you decide to have him model with Michelle as you've described, he certainly won't force himself on her. He will come a lot. He did today."

"That's exciting to hear. With the upcoming change in male nudity rules, I plan to leap toward more naturalistic representations of the nude human form. I didn't feel comfortable asking the model I originally scheduled. Our emergency replacement, who can't keep his erection under control, changes things. Was it difficult to work with John under those conditions?"

"Not at all. It was exciting and delicious."

"Delicious? I need a full and detailed description over dinner."

"I'd enjoy it, Doris, if we avoid jail the next two weeks on a public morals charges."

"When are you free for dinner?"

"I'm always free, Doris, but I don't work Friday and Saturday nights. Friday after the final class works for me. I'm used to staying up late."

"I'll mark my calendar, and we'll talk details later, but we still need a plan for John. Strategically, I think posing with a pouch this week will be a wonderful and sensual prelude to the following week of couple's poses. Before class, I'll announce we're using a first-time male model, young and inexperienced. He may not have the control over his penis of an experienced model. The posing pouch, however, will cover his erection. If it's going to be a problem for any students, I'll make individual arrangements for them to complete the class work."

"That's reasonable. I've taken classes with several of the repeat students in class, and they'll love it, especially Betty."

"You're right, many have taken other classes of mine, and they won't object. The week after, I want erotically charged poses. My more advanced students have asked for this for years, and we can finally try it. I talked with Michelle this morning, and she's excited for the challenge to create some provocative poses."

"Remember, Doris. John may ejaculate this week in class and certainly will the week after with Michelle."

There was a pause from her end. "Sorry, Myrtle, yes. John comes while posing on the model stand. The week after, with Michelle, I don't care. It's this week I'm worried about. I'm thinking out loud here, what if he wore a condom? It would solve the oozing precum problem too."

"Staying hard for three hours and wearing a condom the whole time? It might work if he went to the dressing room during breaks and masturbated. He'll need to change condoms each time. I'll get some condoms and teach him how to use them. Yeah, nothing to it. He's a speedy learner."

"I can't tell if you're joking or not, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall of your practice studio."

"I'm sorry your original model had to cancel, but I'm happy how things turned out. If you don't mind, I'll arrive a few minutes late with John, and you can make your announcement without him as a distraction. I'll pop in, and if things go south, you can signal me, and I'll take him home without feeling humiliated in front of the class."

"That's considerate of you, Myrtle, and you're right. I'm sure it'll be fine but arrive ten minutes late to be sure. I'll see you on Wednesday. Bye."

"I can't wait, but must. Bye."

The phone rang again. Doris must have forgotten something. "Hello."

"Oh, Myrtle. I'm glad you're home. Do you know where John is? I've called twice, and he didn't answer. Your phone was busy."

"He was fine an hour ago when I left. I've been on the phone with Doris. There's a good chance he's out in the backyard running around naked. Are you still at work?"

"Yeah, bad day, and they haven't been able to get another replacement. I'll be another hour at least. How did the modeling go?"

"Great. He came three times, once when I accidentally sucked his cock. I hope I'm not oversharing."

"Oh, Myrtle. I shouldn't say this, but I wish I could have been there to see it all."

"Surprisingly, Doris said the same thing a few minutes ago. She also brought up a couple of things we should talk about in person. First, though, I have a request. Can you get some condoms from the supply cabinet and bring them home with you? Unlubricated, by the way, and if you're squeamish, say they're for John. He's too embarrassed to go to the pharmacy to get them."

"Sure, I'll bring some home. Why am I doing that?"

"Complicated, and there's no short answer. It involves John and modeling. Let's have breakfast at Tip's tomorrow, and I'll explain everything. What time's good?"

"I'll need ten hours of sleep to catch up, so eight o'clock is good. How many condoms do you need?"

"Maybe a dozen. I'll pick you up at eight. Call John again and if he doesn't answer, call me. I'll drive back. Bye."

I sat in bed for a few more minutes. What strange twists this week has taken. I succumbed to hunger, reached for my robe, and went downstairs to cook pasta. Ruth hadn't called by the time I went to bed.

Part 3. Breakfast on Sunday with Ruth at Tip's.

After a good night's sleep and the short drive to North Hollywood, I pulled up to see Ruth waiting on the porch. She was already at the car door as I came to a stop. I didn't turn the engine off.

She opened the door and sat on the passenger seat. "Morning, Myrtle."

"It's a beautiful morning, Ruth. Sleep well?"

"I feel like a new person. A hungry, new person."

"Great. We're going to the Tip's on Sierra Highway in Saugus. I haven't been there since the earthquake when the I-5 and Highway-14 interchanges collapsed. I hope you can wait fifteen minutes, they've cleaned the rubble, but it's slow going."

"I can wait. I've never been, but John liked it."

"Did you talk with him yesterday?"

"I tried to, but John doesn't kiss and tell. He vaguely talked about what he learned and showed me your sketches. He was nude in most of the drawings, by the way."

"You're lucky we had a prior agreement to kiss and tell. I'll tell you if you're sure you want to hear it."

"I haven't thought of anything else since our talk yesterday."

I told her everything, John and I did. She had an occasional question but mostly listened. I finished up as we pulled into Tip's parking lot. At the door, the hostess greeted us with a cheery "Happy Fourth of July." She seated us in the main dining room overlooking the Santa Clarita River. "Coffee?" She asked, and we both nodded yes.

I continued. "This sounds like bullshit from a lust-filled woman trying to seduce her nephew, but I tried to bring out the qualities I've seen that would make a good life drawing model. The best male models project sexuality, both innocent and nasty. It requires excitement, confidence, and self-control. He can't help being exciting, but the confidence and self-control come from years of experience. It takes time to balance the embarrassment, shame, and excitement of standing nude in front of strangers."

"I understand what you mean. He has the raw talent, but it needs to be molded and controlled."

"I talked with Doris yesterday, and she's counting on all the things we were afraid of. She wanted to introduce more sensuous poses and cheat the male nudity rules. With those rules abolished, she wants to push things as far as possible."

Our waitress, her name tag read, 'Marge,' brought coffee. "Good morning. What can I get ya?"

"The same as always for me, the Old Farm Breakfast, eggs over easy, bacon and wheat toast." I was feeling nostalgic.

"I'll have the same except sausage."

After she left, we continued. "If Doris feels she can make it work, I'm fine with it. What's the deal with the condoms, though?"

"Before John arrives, Doris will tell the class to put the erections out of their minds, although saying it will only intensify the focus of attention. The problem is precum spotting the pouch and the possibility he ejaculates. She can hand wave the erection away to involuntary reactions, but the other is more difficult."

Ruth smiled. "My experience when I was younger; the wind blows, a young guy comes."

"That's true, but Doris wants to be prepared for the first week. Wait until the next week when he's nude with a woman simulating sex. We won't be able to keep him from coming."

"My little man is all grown up. It's the way of the world, but I'm feeling unreasonably jealous.

"Doris told me yesterday she thinks a nude couple posing together in an innocent, formal pose is dishonest. An intimate encounter of a nude couple could only be portrayed with the male fully erect. I agree but making it work is another matter. She asked Michelle to create some intimate poses, and a couple of them simulated intercourse. Can you handle it?"

"At least I can watch."

"There's nothing to stop you from seducing John. You've said how excited he makes you feel. In fact, It wouldn't be seduction; I'm sure he fantasizes about you, too."

Our meals arrived. "I'd love to pop his cherry, Myrtle. But besides my guilty feelings, he might get too attached and change his college plans. His unfulfilled longings for me can be satisfied by someone more his age, which is how it should be."

"John and I talked before I left. He has a firm grip on the situation. I didn't see any puppy love indications, but I'm older and not his mother."

"He looked okay to me, too. I told you on the drive he wasn't eager to talk about the sexual details, but he didn't speak longingly of you. I told him something came up, you and I were going to breakfast, and we might have additional instruction afterward. His smile brightened, but in a 'Great, we'll have some more fun' way rather than, 'I can't wait to see her again; I miss her so much.' Anyway, what's the plan for the condoms?"

"I think we'll say the condoms contain the oozing and ejaculations and keep it from showing through the pouch. He doesn't need more posing practice, only putting the condoms on, ejaculating, and taking them off. What do you think?"

"I'll watch."

"You have a one-track mind, Ruth, but at least it's on the right track. Your watching will help him stay hard. He loves showing himself."

"It's making me hot thinking about it."

"He'll need instruction to pose with a partner."

"You're right, Myrtle. Will you do that now, and more importantly, can I watch, too?"

"I'm not going to practice modeling with John. You are, but not until after his solo sessions. Do you have time on Saturday?"

Ruth took her time and sat looking out the window. "Well. It might be interesting."

"I should think so. Don't mention modeling with a partner to John until after he's done it solo. He doesn't need the distraction. It's formally more difficult with two people. I'll talk with Doris and find out which poses Michelle will use, and we'll practice those."

"Neither of us has is busy Saturday. I'll make sure work doesn't interfere."

"Great. I'll get the check. Let's go play with condoms."

We finished our coffee and returned to North Hollywood.

"Do you think he'll go through a dozen of them?" Ruth wondered.

"Yes, and you may need to get more. You'll be amazed."

We walked to the front porch, and John was already standing there holding the screen door open. "Good morning. Was Tip's as good as it used to be?"

"Good morning to you, too, young man. Yes, Tip's is tops. What did you think, Ruth?"

"I enjoyed the location, the meal, and the company. We should make it a regular Sunday outing. What do you think, John? Can you stand going out to Sunday breakfast with two older women?"

John almost pulled it off. He broke into a genuine, joyful smile, implying naughtiness, and stepped forward to wrap an arm around us. "It would be my great pleasure to have you beautiful, sexy women for breakfast, anytime."

Ruth and I looked at each other but couldn't stifle a laugh. I couldn't tell if he deliberately tried to act adult and attempt a witty, risqué reply or was trying to be sweet and missed the mark.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, that's not what I meant." And we dissolved in a burst of laughter.

In another few years, he'll be carrying women off to bed, eager for the chance of being eaten by him for breakfast. "Well, John, we'll assume a yes, leaving the cannibalistic imagery aside. Let's start next week."

Ruth said, "Sounds good to me, but we've got to practice." She led the way.

Once inside, I took over. "John, what we need this morning isn't posing, strictly speaking. But since you'll have to be in your pouch, you might as well practice your entrance. Pretend we're the artists in the studio." Without a word, John headed to his bedroom to change.

"Get a sheet, Ruth, and I'll get some towels."

The patio was the same as I left it yesterday. I put the towels by my chair. Ruth arrived with the sheet and a white paper bag we give patients at the hospital when they're released home. She spread the sheet over the stage and tossed the condoms on the coffee table by the towels.

Ruth sat on the stool and had a view into the den. "Here he comes."

John put his bag under the model stand. "Excellent job. Robe and flip-flops in place, clothes under the stand. Very professional. Please take a standing pose with minor contrapposto, facing us, hands behind your neck and your eyes focused on the doorframe above the steps."

He stepped out of his flip-flops, pushed them under the stand, removed his robe, and dropped it to the floor. He hopped on the stage and assumed the reliable pose, facing us. "Remember what we said yesterday, maintain your focus no matter what, control what you can, and ignore the rest. Project confident sexual energy. Your penis is well placed, and you shaved for us again this morning." His face reddened at my observations.

123456...9