I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
204 Followers

"We have only one thing to work on, which shouldn't take long. First, though, Ruth, what do you think of your craftwork once you've seen it properly worn to purpose?"

"It meets our objectives of covering John's stuff but allows unrestricted visibility of his musculature. We also have an unrestricted view. The blue color is pretty, too." She stood up and moved closer.

"Look how the silk glides over his shaved skin as he expands." She traced her index finger against the underside of his cock as it grew, surprising me with her bold move.

"I agree, Ruth. It's a perfect fit for our needs. Maintain your focus, John. Your mother wants to see how well your pouch fits when you're fully hard."

Ruth stepped back to look. "Dr. Carter needs the pouch to completely cover John's hard cock during the class this week. We simply cannot have any accidental exposure."

I stood next to Ruth, resisting the urge to touch him, too. "Do you see how well defined the testicles and corpus spongiosum are? It's as if he were nude."

Judging by Ruth's flushed face, I couldn't say who was more excited. She stepped closer and lifted her fingers to caress her son's testicles. "I can see all the wrinkles on his cute, tight scrotum. It's so darling."

John's cock started throbbing. "Uh oh, there's a dark spot. Last night, I talked with Dr. Carter, and she's concerned about precum spotting. Your mother, Dr. Carter, and I don't care, but other students in the class may. We've come up with a solution. Do you know what a condom is?"

"Yes, Aunt Myrtle. It's a rubber tube. Uhm, a sheath that fits over a penis to prevent babies."

"Have you ever used one?"

"No, I'm a virgin. There's no need."

I reached for the white bag on the coffee table and took out one of the foil packages. "Just checking. If you already know your way around a condom, we could save time. Relax the pose but keep standing and remove your pouch. We don't want it too badly stained before Wednesday." He dropped it to the stand.

I stood directly in front of his throbbing cock.

"I'm confident you'll be as fast a learner as you were yesterday. The plan is for you to wear a condom underneath your pouch. It will capture all your oozing, whether from precum or an orgasm. Dr. Carter will let you take longer breaks to replace the condoms when they fill up."

I held the foil near John's hand. "This is how they're packaged. Open it up and try to put it on."

He took it, looked at me, his mother, and back to the foil. He saw the notch and carefully tore it open. A quarter of the circular, disk-shaped condom protruded from the torn package. I couldn't tell if he was unfamiliar or embarrassed. "Do you need some help?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm lost here."

"Oh, honey, it's perfectly understandable. May I help you put it on?"

He looked to his mother, then back to me, and nodded yes. I took the package from his hand, pulled the condom out, and gently squeezed the rolled-up rim between my right thumb and forefinger. "The outside ring, the part that looks like a rubber band, is the condom rolled over itself. You can tell which way to unroll it by where the latex is continuous with the middle of the rolled-up part."

I held it up to show him. I grasped the base of his cock with my left hand and pushed the condom onto the tip. "The little bubble at the top is called the reservoir. It's supposed to hold your cum, but based on yesterday's evidence, it's not big enough. Usually, cum finds its way between the latex and your cock."

I formed a ring with my thumb and forefinger, circled the head of his cock, pushed down, and unrolled the condom. The condom entirely enclosed his cock, and he kept throbbing but stopped dripping. "What do you think? How does it feel?"

"It's complicated," was all he could say. He rotated his hips back and forth several times to get his cock waggling. "I can't feel any air touching me. It's like being in the worst type of thick underwear. But It squeezes my cock differently, which is good."

"Exemplary observational skills. It's time to play with yourself. You need to practice changing a cum filled condom."

He approached the task with vigor. Keeping eye contact with his mother, John soon erupted. The reservoir tip proved inadequate. A single rivulet of cum escaped along the underside of his cock. "Ruth, demonstrate how to remove it."

She circled the base of his still erect cock with her thumb and forefinger. "Watch closely." She squeezed her fingers to get hold of the bottom of the condom and carefully slid her fingers up his cock. The volume of cum made it easy to pull on the reservoir tip while squeezing her fingers up the length of his shaft.

"You must be careful when pulling it off the tip of your cock, and make sure to close the base of the condom to keep the cum from spilling out. Wrap it in a tissue or toilet paper and toss it in a wastebasket. Don't flush it down the toilet. Any questions?"

"No, I think I've got it. Can I get dressed?"

"Oh no, John, I'm afraid not. We can't help you on Wednesday or go with you to the dressing room to remove and replace your condoms. Like yesterday with your poses, you must practice a few times until we're confident you can do it."

"Okay. I never thought this would feel like work. Mom, another condom, please."

He went through the cycle another time and handled it perfectly. Before the last practice, I had him put his pouch back on so we could see how everything looked in a dress rehearsal. "I think he looks good in the pouch. Once you get used to his hardness, it's normal. I can't see where the condom ends, and the skin of his cock begins. Can you, Myrtle?"

"No, I can't. The hospital uses high-quality condoms, and most students won't be looking for something they don't know is there."

"Now, can I get dressed?"

"One more orgasm. Off with the pouch and get to work, young man."

He carefully removed the pouch and sat down on the model stand, resigned to his fate. "Why so many times?"

"You haven't experienced the intensity of the art studio and think exposing yourself there will be the same as with us. We share your fantasy and want to help you, but others won't be as charitable. You need to seduce them into accepting your desires as their own. But you're a virgin, and unless you have instruction, technique, and practice to defuse the explosion before it happens, you won't be able to keep control of the studio. You must be able to relieve your sexual intensity while keeping it balanced at a level you can handle."

"I think I get what you're saying, but it feels like you're turning something fun and exciting into a lot of hard work. If Wednesday feels like this, I'd rather study calculus and be an engineer."

I sat beside him on the model stand, careful not to block Ruth's view. "Can you trust your mother and me until after Wednesday's class? If you still feel this way, we'll call it an interesting experience, and that's its end." I placed my left hand on his thigh and lightly rubbed his balls with my index finger.

"Sure, Aunt Myrtle. I want to model."

"Besides, you can study calculus, be an engineer, and do this too." I leaned forward and kissed him.

The positive response between his legs eased my anxiety. I broke off the kiss, and he produced his orgasm. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

He smiled. "Not when you help me, but I know you can't on Wednesday. Thanks for everything, and sorry to complain."

Ruth and I stood up. "My work here is done. You might practice a few more times the next day or two. We've been intimate during our lessons, and while it's been a lot of sexy fun, this is as far as it goes."

"I understand, Aunt Myrtle. I hope I didn't do anything wrong either."

"Absolutely not. You behaved in the spirit of our lessons. If anyone did, I'm the one who overstepped."

With his big grin, he said, "No harm, no foul. I hope to find someone else to overstep with me someday." He kept his gaze on his mother.

"Very well then. It's time to go home. I'll see you tonight at work, Ruth, and you, John, on Wednesday evening before class. Have fun practicing. Bye."

"Bye, Aunt Myrtle."

Ruth followed me to the car. I asked her, "Are you still okay with all this?"

"Completely. Thanks for your little talk at the end."

"It helps to manage expectations. Drop John off at my place at five thirty. It doesn't take long to get to Valley. Bye."

"Bye, Myrtle."

The following days passed quickly, and Ruth needed to bring more condoms home.

Part 4. John models solo for the class.

I heard John's knock. "Hello, young man. Ready for opening night?"

"As ready as I'm going to be. I've studied your drawings, Mom gave me a few books, and I've been practicing."

"I'm proud you're taking this seriously. I've enjoyed figure drawing for thirty-five years, and it feels like I'm passing the torch to a younger generation. Let's go."

We arrived a few minutes early. "I told Dr. Carter we'd let her talk to the class about the new, inexperienced male model who may be unable to control his erections. We'll make sure it's okay before you change."

"Are you worried they'll run away in panic?"

"I knew you'd understand. It's better to prepare the students and challenge them to be mature than let them descend to the worst, childish versions of themselves."

"Don't worry. I've been practicing so much I don't think I can get hard."

His emphasis on practicing made me smile. "If you say so." I reached over the gear shift, placed my hand between his legs, and pushed against his crotch. "It's impossible for you to play with yourself enough to keep this from responding. At least you'll be able to handle it."

I'd surprised him, but he managed an, "I hope so."

"It's show time."

We grabbed our things, locked the van, and walked down the hill to the studio. The door opened as I reached for it. Doris came out. "Oh, what perfect timing. You must be John." She extended her hand, and John delicately shook it. "I'm Dr. Carter, but please call me Doris."

He was flustered, and I almost said something to fill the void before he found his voice. "Glad to meet you, but I'd rather keep you in mind as Dr. Carter. It will help me stay professional and do my best."

"As you wish, John." She smiled as she turned to me.

"You've taught him well. I'm looking forward to some inspiring poses. My little talk with the class went well; they'll be on their best behavior. Would you go in and set up, Myrtle? I have some things to tell John, and I don't want everyone to think he's here only as your nephew. Let him develop his own relationship with the class."

"You're right, Doris, and thank you for thinking of it. See you soon."

In the studio, I saw the easel next to Ruth was open. She'd picked the spot at my usual corner of the model stand.

"Doris wanted to tell John what to expect and for him to make an entrance independent of me. I wish I had thought of it. I feel some of what you say you felt letting your child go into the world. How was the talk?"

"Short and direct. Doris told us to pretend they were adults and draw what was in front of them. She'd make other arrangements for hesitant students. No one took her offer. I think the younger women are curious."

Doris opened the door and held it open for John. Once inside, Doris spoke. "I'm happy to introduce John. Today is his first-time modeling, and I expect you will all make him feel welcome enough to come back on Friday." She touched his upper arm and pointed to the changing room door.

John quickly scanned the artists and smiled when he saw us before Doris nudged him to the changing room. He changed in record time and returned to the studio.

"He forgot his gym bag." Ruth noticed and whispered.

"I told him to leave it in the dressing room for the condoms," I whispered.

He strode confidently to the model stand where Doris addressed the class. "We'll start with our usual routine of six four-minute gestures and four ten-minute poses. We'll decide what's next at the break. Please begin, John. I'll keep time."

He jumped up on the stand. Doris had already placed some props along the back of the stage. John pointedly looked at them a moment and, keeping his back to us, shrugged off his robe, turned to face the studio, and draped the robe over the front corner of the stage. He struck a magnificent Winged Mercury-style pose, and we were off to the races.

He'd arranged his half-hard cock angled up to his left. He chose among the more challenging poses for the gestures. The first ten-minute pose was standing with his legs apart, a slight twist, and his hands resting on top of his head. When he settled, his gaze was over Ruth's head. I noticed he glanced down at us several times, and the 'great lengthening' began.

I failed to capture his first two longer poses due to my divided attention. I wanted to watch the movement in his crotch but also the reaction of the other students. By the end of the first longer pose, he was fully erect. The sturdy construction of the pouch kept him contained for all the ten-minute poses.

There were eight other students besides Ruth and me. Three men and five women. Two men were my age, and we'd taken a few classes together over the years. The other man was half of a fortyish couple with one of the other women, taking the course for something to do. I hadn't seen them before this class. Of the other four women, one was Betty, in her seventies, two were at the end of their first year and would be nineteen or twenty, and the last was in her mid-thirties.

The older artists and the thirtyish woman concentrated on drawing and didn't notice John's arousal. The couple had some conflict. He looked agitated about drawing a male. She wanted to get on with it. During the first pose, some muted bickering eventually died down to palpable tension. The two younger women were enthralled and excitedly drew away.

It didn't feel like an hour had passed when Doris announced, "Time's up for the pose, and it's our first ten-minute break. An excellent job, John. I would never have guessed this was your first time. You can take your break in the changing room or here, completely your choice."

He reached for his robe. "I'll stay here." He finished tying the sash, sat cross-legged on a pillow, and carefully arranged the robe to cover everything adequately.

The two younger women immediately started talking with him, and I leaned over to Ruth. "Let's give him some privacy." We stood and meandered to the back of the studio by the water cooler.

Betty had already poured a paper cup full of water when we walked up. "Hello, Myrtle. Do I remember correctly, John is your nephew?"

"There's nothing wrong with your memory, Betty. This is my friend, Ruth. We took a design class together a few years ago." I looked to Ruth. "Betty and I have taken several classes together."

"I recall a mosaic class we both took, Ruth. I think you were working on a large Parisian Street scene to fit over your fireplace."

"Yes, Betty. I vaguely remember you, but too much water under the bridge. I was widowed two years ago, which didn't help my short-term memory."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Ruth. I know how devastating it must have felt. My Benjamin died twelve years ago, and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. These art classes are a tremendous help. Is that why you're here?"

"I'd felt an urge to get out of my routine and see something different, but thinking about it, I believe you're right."

"Well, good for you, dear. But back to you, Myrtle, are you avoiding my question?"

"Not at all, Betty, just being polite about introductions. Yes, he is my nephew, and just between us girls, I'm having more fun this evening than I should." I looked to Ruth, hoping she would go along with me.

"Oh my god, Myrtle, John's your nephew?" Her eyes opened wide in shock, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth. "You can sit there staring at your nephew's hard cock and be calm enough to draw?"

I nearly slipped up and gave away our big secret. "Well, it is covered. I'll have you know."

We couldn't contain ourselves any longer and laughed. Ruth spoke up. "I knew he's Myrtle's nephew. She told me she helped him practice posing over the weekend."

"It must have been an interesting teaching opportunity." Betty's eyes twinkled.

"Let's say if I were forty years younger, or thirty, I'd be jealous of those two young women talking with John." I smiled and nodded in their direction.

"With age comes wisdom and restraint." Betty sounded as though she spoke from experience.

The next hour flew by. John did a terrific job holding the poses and projecting to the audience. By the middle of the second pose, he needed to change the condom. When Doris called for the next break, John donned his robe, jumped down, and stopped briefly at my easel.

He leaned over to whisper. "If you don't mind, I'm going for coffee with the two women after class. They'll drop me off at home."

I smiled and said, "Have fun." He turned and headed for the changing room.

Ruth and I went outside. "I couldn't help overhearing what John said. If he were a daughter, I would have forbidden her to go. But with John, I feel a curious blend of pride and jealousy. What's wrong with me?"

"Not a thing, Ruth, not a thing. He's growing up and doing what a young man does. You have every right to feel pride in your parenting and jealousy because the object of such sexual excitement for you is turning his attention elsewhere. They're both perfectly normal human reactions. He's good at modeling, isn't he?"

"He has a natural talent for it. I'm glad he's doing it here rather than flashing people in parks. He won't get arrested here and might have a part-time career when he goes to Sonoma State in the fall."

The door opened, and Doris emerged. "Ah, here you are, Myrtle. Excuse me a moment Ruth. I've made firm arrangements with Michelle for next week, and I wanted to make sure I caught you to tell John we'll need him next week. He's working out perfectly. I'll call you tomorrow with details of what Michelle is planning. I've got to get back in."

"You'll have to practice with John on Saturday. Maybe you can win him back."

"He's not mine to win. I want to prepare him to go independently out into the world. But god almighty, he does have a sexy body. It's inspiring more lewd thoughts."

"You're not the only one having lewd thoughts. I felt the iciness between the couple across the model stand. John may have broken up a relationship without ever talking to the woman."

"I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up alone on Friday. The guy didn't like drawing men, let alone the thought his partner might enjoy it. I recall he enjoyed drawing Michelle last week, but his partner didn't bat an eyelash. What a world we live in."

"But then, we like drawing John. Let's get back and see if he came during the break. I've noticed he hasn't oozed at all. He's an expert with a condom. I hope he takes them with him for coffee after class; those girls look aggressive. He might need the rest of the second dozen you picked up from the hospital."

"Oh, shut up, Myrtle. Stop trying to wind me up. I can do it on my own. Let's get back." Ruth laughed but carried a crease of concern between her eyebrows.

Doris requested a simple seated pose with a slight twist. John faced away from our side. When he removed his robe, it appeared John had an orgasm in the changing room. His cock stood three-quarters mast compared to earlier, and he no longer throbbed. There wasn't any spotting on the pouch either.

The final hour of drawing was surprisingly like any other session. Everyone except 'that guy' was at ease with John's covered hard-on. He'd acquired several female admirers, and Ruth tried to come to terms with her beautiful son growing up.

JGittes
JGittes
204 Followers
1...34567...9