I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGittes
JGittes
202 Followers

My view was from behind, and I could see Ruth's back, one of John's arms, and part of his head. Halfway through the pose, John dug his heels into the stage, clenched, and raised his ass. I couldn't miss the spray of white, ropey cum shooting over his head and landing between the two young women who had set their chairs at that corner. A few more spurts landed on his chest.

Despite the mess, we continued drawing as if this were the most normal occurrence in a drawing class. When the timer rang, one of the men on the other side of the model stand tossed a tea towel, which landed on John's hand. Ruth had stood, and John wiped himself off with the towel and looked around for somewhere to put it, and the man held his hand out and put it back in his bag.

They finished up with John on all fours, straddled by Ruth and sitting on his shoulders. She casually massaged John's asshole the entire pose and began pressing her pussy against his neck near the end.

Doris spoke while Ruth and John sat on the stage. "I can only say, impressive. We have an hour and twenty minutes left. Do either of you want a break?" Both shook their heads no. "Then I propose we spend forty minutes each on the doggie style and cowgirl poses. Can you hold them that long, Ruth?"

Ruth glanced at me before she answered. "I'm sure I can, with minor changes."

"Whatever you need, Ruth. Let's begin."

Without a word, John laid on his back, his head on the corner of the stand to my left. Ruth stood, stepped over his waist, and knelt with her knees near his armpits. She lowered her hips until her pussy again rested on John's cock. She wriggled her hips, appearing to settle in, but leaned forward, extended her left arm, and placed it by John's shoulder to support her torso. Her ass muscles tightened. Rising off his cock, she reached back between her legs with her right hand and wrapped her fingers around the end of John's shaft. She rubbed the engorged purple helmet of his glans between her silky-smooth labia several times. Then slowly lowered over her son's cock, taking it deep in her pussy.

The room was silent while the three artists near the corner moved for a better view. Ruth placed both hands by John's shoulders and arched her back to expose their conjoined genitals further. The image was complete when John raised his hands to cup and spread his mother's ass cheeks.

They remained remarkably still and joyfully gazed into each other's eyes the entire pose. When the timer sounded, I had an intricately detailed drawing. At the base of the image, John's muscular thighs converged to cradle his compact, wrinkled-skin-covered balls. They looked like a root burl surrounding the massive trunk of his upward thrusting cock. Ruth's ass was framed by John's hands, spreading her cheeks to expose the inverted U where the lower fold of her pussy covered her son's cock. Ascending the cleft of Ruth's ass was the puckered dark star of her tight asshole and dimples on either side of her spine as it curved into the small of her back.

Ruth and John moved into the final pose. She crawled to her hands and knees as close as possible to the same corner and spread her legs more than the first time. John kneeled behind her. She reached back and guided his cock directly into her pussy. While she caressed his balls, John grabbed his mother's hips and pulled her ass forcefully against his thighs and stomach. I saw Ruth push his thigh. John gently stretched her labia along his shaft as he slowly pulled back until only his glans remained in her pussy.

Doris set the timer and put it on the stand. Ruth asked, "Please move it so I can see." Doris complied.

A half an hour of the pose passed with Ruth's massaging of John's balls the only movement. I could see John's balls tighten beside his cock, and Ruth moved her hand to rub her clit. She took a few minutes to reach her crescendo and begin pushing back onto John's cock. He understood and began thrusting. Moments later, they both threw their heads back and let out loud groans of release as John emptied his swollen balls into his eagerly receptive mother. Miraculously, after a few moments to regain their breath, they resumed the pose with the tip of John's penis still inside his mother's cunt. The final addition to my drawing was the flowing liquid of John's spent cum cascading from Ruth's pussy down his cock and her legs.

The timer rang, and John slipped out, smearing more cum over his mother's thighs. Ruth tumbled over onto her back with her head a couple of feet from me. John ended up sitting at the corner with the two girls. Doris spoke. "Nothing I can say would do justice to what we've just experienced. But you'll have to develop something to top it because you must come back on Friday."

When the laughter died down, Ruth winked at me as she spoke. "I have some ideas that may surprise you. I'll break a promise to Myrtle showing you, though. I don't think she'll mind." I laughed and shook my head, no.

We came back to earth and began our end-of-class routines. I'd packed my drawings, but Ruth had turned over onto her stomach and didn't make a move to dress. "I feel like a completely new woman, Myrtle."

"I can imagine, Ruth. I can imagine."

We both perked up when we heard one of the girls near John ask him, "You need some nourishment, want to get some pancakes and coffee?"

John looked guiltily over to us with an obvious question written on his face. Ruth smiled but looked to me to answer. "Have fun, John, but don't forget to get dressed and remember your gym bag." He smiled, carefully put on his robe, and dashed off to change.

Since Ruth was in no hurry to leave, I sat on the stage beside her and casually rested my hand on her gorgeous ass. She wiggled it back and forth and arched her back, invitingly separating her cheeks. I accepted the invitation with my fingers and said, "Time to get dressed, don't you think?"

"I'm not sure, Myrtle. If I'm opening a new chapter in my life, I'll need to embrace change, don't you think? If we're ever going to get our National Get Nude Day off the ground, I should practice what I preach. I've never been nude outside before, and it's dark, and no one will see. Would you carry my clothes and take me home? But first, you've got to get your uniform, and I'm hungry."

Betty was listening and had a suggestion. "Mel's diner has drive-up service. You'll give the skating servers a thrill."

"That's a great idea, Betty. Want to join us?" Ruth was transformed.

"Not tonight, but I'll take a raincheck." Betty smiled and continued with her packing.

Doris noticed my probing fingers on Ruth's ass. "You'll model again on Friday?"

"I can't wait, but what about Michelle?"

"I'll tell her we've found a replacement and will still pay her, too."

"Oh god, Myrtle. I could arrive nude in daylight and stay naked all weekend."

I could think of only one thing to say. "If you weren't so beautiful, you'd get us all arrested."

Doris looked at me but spoke to Ruth. "Myrtle and I have dinner plans after Friday's session. Care to join us?" I nodded approval.

"I'd love to. We'll have to find an extremely casual dining establishment." Ruth swiveled to sit up.

"Don't worry, I'll think of something. See you Friday. Bye."

I'd already retrieved Ruth's things, and she stood and turned to the door. "Bye, Doris."

We headed to the door, and Ruth stopped and turned. "Thank you, everyone. I hope I was an acceptable model; you'll have me again on Friday." The applause brought a smile, and she waved on the way out.

Walking up the hill to the parking lot, she mused, "A girl could get used to this. Nude outside on Nude Day, I see a trend sweeping the nation."

JGittes
JGittes
202 Followers
1...456789