I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the session, John dressed and left with the two young women. Ruth and I chatted for a few minutes. We carefully avoided talking about working together, but no one paid attention.

Doris called on Thursday to confirm the sessions with Michelle and describe the poses she would do. Michelle had a request; she wanted John to wear a condom. She first thought it would be exciting to model with a young, nude, virgin guy. But after hearing Doris describe the Wednesday session, Michelle realized he wouldn't have the control to keep from coming. She wanted an exciting and provocative modeling session, not a cum splash party. I was disappointed but agreed and suggested she discuss it directly with John on Friday.

I told Ruth, and she decided to let Doris handle it. I'd gotten the ball rolling and had some fun last weekend, but it was out of my hands. Ruth agreed to a practice session on Saturday but wanted to wear a swimsuit. I tried to encourage her to let me watch her pop John's cherry, but only jokingly. It was more important for John to practice modeling.

On Friday, John dropped Ruth at my house. He drove alone to class. "Does he have another date with the two young women in class?" I asked Ruth on the short drive.

"No, he wants to be independent. The two women had standards, after all. They went to IHOP for coffee and something to eat and were heading for a romp at their apartment when John mentioned it would be his first time. The women were gentle with their rejection, telling him to call after he was devirginated."

"Devirginated, he actually said devirginated?"

"That's what he said. I didn't ask if it were a direct quote or paraphrase." We didn't stop laughing until I parked the car.

"Was he emotionally scarred?"

"No, just disappointed. John's comfortable talking with us and sharing everything. He now understands it's sometimes better to be mysterious. Let's go."

The session went better than Wednesday's class. He had no hesitancy or embarrassment. While maintaining a friendly and professional approach, he completely commanded the room's attention. Doris allowed him to choose all the poses, and he never repeated one of them. And we were minus one student, the male half of the couple.

During the first break, Doris took John aside for a long talk. I assumed it was about modeling with Michelle next week. John quickly confirmed it with me before the session resumed.

At the break before the final pose, while John was in the changing room, Doris announced the confirmation of the couple's sessions next week and the change to the male nudity rules. It didn't take long for people to realize John would be nude, erect, and posing with a woman. Betty commented while we were packing up after class that she couldn't remember a class session she anticipated more.

Part 5. The second practice session; Ruth and her son.

I felt mixed emotions driving to Ruth's house on Saturday. What started as a vague lark, lusting after my nephew and teaching him modeling, had taken after the taste from last weekend and seeing him on stage. My voyeuristic fantasies became more explicit, and I knew the suggestive poses Doris described for next week wouldn't be enough. I stopped in front of the house and fought between getting Ruth to perform a live sex show with her son for me or me doing one for her.

John greeted me again at the front door. "Hi, Aunt Myrtle. I told you Dr. Carter liked my modeling, and I'll model with a woman for the next two classes. I'm trying to get Mom to practice with me nude, so I'll know what to expect, but she insists on wearing a bikini."

"Good to see you too, John."

"I'm sorry, Aunt Myrtle." He gave me a big hug, and we went inside. "I'm so excited to practice for next week. I'm getting carried away."

Ruth stood in the living room in her robe, and I could see the swimsuit beneath. She'd overheard John's greeting and his disappointment in her choice of practice attire. "I've tried to tell him the objective is getting used to the poses Dr. Carter and Michelle arranged, not to have sex with his mother in front of his aunt."

"I'm sure we'll agree once we're on the patio. John, get changed, and remember you'll be nude and don't need the pouch. Ruth, let's set up."

John went to his bedroom, and I followed Ruth to the patio. "Are you sure you don't want to practice nude with John? I think you're dying to do it and get it out of your system."

"I'd love nothing more than giving you the sex show you desire. Most of the class wants to have sex with John too."

"Betty does. She told me as much last night." I sat in my usual chair.

Ruth sat on the edge of the table we used as a model stand. "Betty doesn't surprise me. I'd like to get to know her better, but back to John. I've got to live with him until he leaves for college in two months. He's insufferable with his nudity around here as it is. I can demand he limit it to outside. If I get naked in practice now, I'll lose the little control I have."

"I understand what you're saying, Ruth. Maybe topless? He needs to experience a heightened sense of sexual excitement. He'll come first thing when Michelle touches him on Wednesday. It would be helpful for it to happen so he can practice his recovery and hold the pose. He didn't come on the stand last week."

"You want to watch me fuck my son, and I won't do it. This whole thing has gotten confusing enough. I'll practice with him but only in my swimsuit." That settled it.

John appeared in the doorway. I had my sketch pad ready on my lap. "Okay, you two, off with the robes and up on the table."

Ruth stood in her bikini, which did nothing to hide her hard nipples. Despite her protestations, she had a dreamy, exciting look and a pink glow on her face and neck. John stood nude, hard, and smiling. "Dr. Carter said I'll wear a condom on Wednesday when I model with Michelle. Do I have to wear one now?"

"What do you think, Ruth?"

She looked at John's chest and lowered her eyes to his crotch, and I could see her desire to reach out to grab his shaft, but she didn't. "We practiced with the condoms last week. Let's not waste any more today."

We weren't planning on spending much time this afternoon since John already knew posing. He needed to get familiar with the poses he and Michelle would use and learn how to touch the other model. He also needed to deal with orgasms. Like during our practice last week, I drew a quick sketch of each pose as a reminder for John. It also forced me to critically examine the poses and avoid getting lost in the fantasy.

I quickly ran them through the eight gesture poses Michelle uses to start a session. They're easy and open, without much touching. The most interesting was John standing and Ruth sitting on the stool beside him. John was as hard as a rock, even with his mother in a bikini. He glistened in the reflected afternoon summer light glittering off the patio windows. Ruth was heating up, too, covered by a sheen of sweat.

"Outstanding work. Take a couple of minutes before we start on the longer poses. We'll hold them for three or four minutes each to get a feel for the complications and pressure points. Next week, John will have more sexual tension than during his solo modeling."

I looked at John. "Last week, you enjoyed looking at my breasts. Would it help increase your sexual excitement if I took my top off?" He turned red, and his cock throbbed.

"I think it would." John avoided looking directly at either of us.

I wanted to respect Ruth's reasons for keeping her swimsuit on, but I could have fun too. I quickly stood to remove my blouse and bra and sat back down. I couldn't hide my hard nipples.

"Pile up the cushions behind you and lean back, facing each other with your legs open and splayed in front of you." They tentatively got into position. "You need to look like you're going to kiss, so get closer together. Remember this will be with Michelle, and the scene is two lovers in foreplay leading to sex."

They coyly tried to arrange themselves closer but kept a too respectable distance apart. I realized we'd never get through this without my direct involvement.

I stood. "We've got to practice John getting close and looking like you're going to have sex. You can't be timid. John needs to know how this feels."

I pushed John closer to Ruth and back up on the pillows, then placed Ruth's left hand on John's thigh with her fingers pushed down beside his balls. I moved John's hand to cup Ruth's bikini-clad breast. While moving everything around, I casually bumped across John's stiff cock more often than I should have.

With everything set, I stood back. "Good. How's it feel, John?"

"Great, but I'll come soon."

Ruth couldn't help it and wriggled her fingers, jostling John's balls.

"Ah, Mom, stop it. What should I do? I'm not wearing the condom."

"Let's find out. Ruth, can you help?"

Ruth moved her fingers from his thigh to his balls and the base of his cock. She pressed down, pulling the skin on his shaft taut. He shot off immediately.

His first spurt hit Ruth's breast and splashed over John's hand. The second pulse hit directly under Ruth's chin, and she closed her eyes to avoid the splatter. Ruth grasped the base of his cock and aimed away from her. The successive ejections landed on John's chest and stomach. Ruth pumped him, and a few more ejaculative pulses oozed from the tip of cock, coating his shaft and her hand.

"I guess that's why Michelle wants you to wear a condom. Luckily, we have a few towels here to clean up."

I tossed one to John and the other to Ruth. They'd separated from their pose and lay on their backs against the pillows.

"With the first one out of the way, we have a few more poses to practice." I tossed a condom to John. "Put this on and hold the pose the next time you come. You can change the condom afterward."

We quickly ran through the remaining poses. Michelle called the next pose 'cowgirl,' and I had to prod them together. By the third one, they quickly settled into the sexual essence of the pose. John was on his hands and knees facing my left with Ruth straddling his shoulders and leaning forward on his back, looking at his ass. John raised his head against Ruth's crotch while she draped her hands over John's ass.

"Excellent. You're getting into the spirit of things. I need to make one adjustment." I stood and moved in front of John's face and bent over to pull Ruth's hips back against his head.

"It looks better when you're pushing against John." It was only an excuse for me to smother John's face with my naked breasts when I bent over to reach Ruth. I walked around the stage and saw where Ruth casually placed her hand. Her middle finger was against John's puckered back hole. Her grin implied she remembered my description of John's response when I touched his asshole a week ago.

I wanted to let Ruth have her fun, so I returned to my chair. "Let me sketch this for a few minutes."

It looked like Ruth was absent-mindedly tapping her finger to some inner tune. I could see from John's throbbing cock she was deliberately trying to excite him to orgasm. I watched his muscles tense as he pushed his head back into Ruth's vulva. He'd started the pose with his cock hard but his balls hanging down between his legs. His balls pulled up sharply.

"You're going to come, John. Let it happen and hold the pose." Ruth stopped her finger tapping and solidly pushed into John's ass.

I watched John's trembling body tighten a final time. The white fluid erupted from his cock, flowed under his frenum, and up behind the flare of his glans. "Wonderful, John. Hold the pose and let the condom catch your cum. Keep as still as you can."

It took another minute for him to soften enough for his expelled cum to pool at the tip of his penis and dangle in the sag of the loser-fitting condom. "Perfect, John. Let's take a moment and change the condom."

They took some time to disentangle, and Ruth sat back on the stool beside the stage while John sat at the front edge and carefully removed the filled sheath from his shaft. "Do you think you can do the same on Wednesday with Michelle?"

John looked exhausted. "I might need a longer break to recover, but I can hold the pose." He stood to get some tissues and wrapped the condom before dropping it in the waste bin.

"We have only one more pose. Let's discuss the problems these explicitly erotic poses present to both models and artists. You don't need to use a condom this time." When he returned to sit at the model stand, his cock was the softest I'd seen during our sessions.

"We'll have another explicit sex pose, simulated, of course. Ruth, please get on all fours in the center of the table. Michelle called this one 'doggie style' and, John, you'll approach your mother on your knees from behind." They quickly got into position, although John didn't get close enough to touch his mother with his cock.

"You can see how this position works. Suppose your mother was a willing sex partner. In that case, you could easily lean forward, press the tip of your penis against her vulva, and push into her vagina."

I moved to get the stool and sit directly in front of the table so I could more easily point things out. "Like with the cowgirl pose, we're faced with a dilemma. If you were having real sex, no one could see your penis deep inside your partner's vagina. At the same time, when you simulate sex, your penis is visible, and it's obvious you're not having sex." I reached up and pushed John's bottom, getting him closer to Ruth.

"On Wednesday, when you're with Michelle, you can rest your cock above her hips, along the cleft of her ass. Like this." With my other hand, I guided his cock to slide above Ruth's ass. "This is like having your penis tucked behind the model in the cowgirl pose. The alternative is also problematic in the same way." I pushed John's stomach to create some space, pushed down on his cock, and pushed him forward again, but angled underneath Ruth's stomach. "Everything looks proper above, but your cock sticks out below and makes it look like your partner has a small dick."

"Mom covered my cock in the cowgirl pose by sliding forward over the top of it. I can't do that in this pose."

"There is a way, John, but it requires cooperation and trust. Ruth, if you could reach underneath and position the tip of John's penis where he'd enter you for real sex, I'll show you."

She reached between her legs to guide his cock to what I'm sure would have been her clit. She also exaggerated the sacral curve of her lower back, presenting a more obvious target. She held his cock on her fingertips and kept it pressed against her pussy. "Perfect, Ruth. John, gently place your hands on Ruth's hips and adjust your knees until you're comfortable."

Ruth kept her fingers holding the tip of John's cock. I was afraid we may have made a messy mistake by not putting on another condom. "Unlike the cowgirl, where the woman has control, the man has control in doggie style. Your partner must trust you won't do anything she doesn't want. The open view lets the artists see the important, sexy parts. Nothing's hidden, and it looks like your mother is playing with her clitoris."

I felt only the slightest tinge of guilt doing this with them. John would be a mess on Wednesday if we didn't practice everything. "John, push forward, underneath your mother's stomach. Push in tight against your mother's bottom and thighs. Make sure to feel the skin-to-skin contact of your thighs against hers below the bikini."

I'd kept my hand on John's ass and felt him tighten up as he pushed slowly forward. Ruth kept her hand in place, so John's cock slid between her hand and stomach. She cradled John's balls on her fingers. "This is another solution to the problem. Your cock is obscured, and it looks like your partner is playing with her clitoris and your balls."

John couldn't take much more of this, and neither could I. "I think we've covered as much as is possible under the circumstances." They reluctantly parted, and I stood so Ruth could sit on the stool. John stayed on the table.

I reached for my bra and started tucking my girls in for the afternoon. John looked disappointed, but I kept my eyes focused on his cock.

"These two days spent practicing have been great. I like being naked around you, and I'm a guy, so any time I can come, I'll try to do it. I think I'm getting a thing for older women." He smiled at both of us. "But I'll admit, Aunt Myrtle, when you described sex in the poses, I couldn't help but think of Michelle, and I've never met her. What's she like?"

"You traitor." Ruth threw a towel at him.

He looked genuinely startled, then she started to laugh. "Don't worry, honey. I'll always love you most, no matter who you're fucking. Michelle splits the difference between your age and mine, around thirty. What do you think, Myrtle?"

I separated the drawings I'd leave for John. "I think that's right. Her hair is a darker brown than yours and curly. She's at least six inches shorter than your mother, so you'll have to improvise on a couple of those poses unless she decides to fuck you in front of everyone."

John's eyes opened wide. "She'd do that?"

"No, John, I'm joking. She's very professional. Even if she's up on the model stand on all fours and wiggling her cute little ass. Even if her pussy is flowing over her curly, fur-covered vulva and dripping off her enflamed clit, you won't push your cock into her cunt. Do you understand?" I smiled as I finished and walked over to hug him.

"She's a confirmed lesbian anyway." I picked up my things. "Have fun on Wednesday, and you'll have the condoms, so you won't make a mess when you come. And remember, we'll be right there a few feet away, watching and drawing everything you do."

Ruth put on her robe. "If you're going to stay nude, go in the backyard. Debbie from next door came home from college yesterday. Maybe she'll see you and want you to pose for her."

"Yeah, I wish. I think I'll be a virgin forever."

I hugged him again. "It'll happen, John, and probably sooner than you think. In four days, you and Michelle will be together, nude in front of the class. Maybe we should make it a national holiday. How does 'National Get Nude Day' sound. What's the date, Ruth?"

"July 14, National Get Nude Day. I like the sound of it."

"Mark your calendar, John. We're still on for breakfast, Ruth?"

"I'm looking forward to it. Will you join us, John?"

"I don't think so. I want to get through the week and not pine away after the two most beautiful women I can't have. I'll go next week."

He had improved his pick-up line. "It's a date, honey. See you Wednesday."

"I'll see you to the car." Ruth led the way.

"Are you okay with all this?"

"God, yes, Myrtle. I nearly came sitting on top of him. Your poking and prodding his cock into my butt on the last pose didn't help. I wanted something like your accidental blow job last weekend. It's convoluted, selfish reasoning, but accidentally coming while practicing nude modeling is completely different from seducing my son because I'm lonely and horny."

"Rationalizations are more important than sex itself. Same time for breakfast?"

"Sure. See you tomorrow. Bye, Myrtle, and thanks for everything. I only need an hour of alone time."

"I might need two hours, but you had a head start. See you in the morning."

My agitated state made the ride home frustratingly slow. When I got home, I was so excited I put my drawings and purse in the pantry at the kitchen door and stripped off, something I'd never done before. I didn't close the door.

I live in an old Victorian-style house on a quarter acre, so there's no real threat of exposure. It still felt daring to me. I walked through the downstairs parlors and opened a curtain to peek outside. It was exciting, and I couldn't think why I hadn't done this before. I went skinny dipping with a group of girls when I was younger, but it was fun. This is exciting.

1...456789