I Like to Watch Her

Story Info
Short story: Voyeur + Reluctance.
802 words
3.91
9.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>> Based on a true story <<

- - - - -

I opened the bathroom door a crack and watched her through the transparent shower curtain. A part of me regretted not seeing her pull off her clothes but I didn't want to risk her seeing the door move. Waiting awhile was the safer move and it turned out to be the correct one. The sound of water rushing through the shower head masked an unexpected squeak from the door's hinges.

I still got a good view of her backside as she was leaning forward and washing shampoo out of her red hair. I badly wanted to rush in and bury my face into her vulnerable flesh but I knew that it would be so much better if I was patient.

Instead, I watched. I saw her flick her hair back and grew jealous of the stream of water that followed her curves and flowed between her cheeks. She started to turn and I got excited at the glimpse of her large breasts. Too large for me to see her nipples past the sideboob but I wasn't about to complain.

But then she turned back and grabbed a loofah. She started lathering herself while still facing away. I contemplated opening the door more but my hesitation was rewarded by the beautiful redhead turning.

It's hard to describe just how delicious her breasts looked wet. I could imagine handfuls of boob slipping through my fingers as I grabbed and squeezed. Soap fell off and revealed more of her body to me. I wanted to touch, to taste, every curve.

However, she was getting close to being done so I steeled myself for what would follow. This bathroom door opened in. I estimated how far she could walk forward to not be struck by the door when I kicked it open.

My heart rate rose as the sounds of water ceased. I grew hard as steel in anticipation of her drawing back the curtain. She stood there, unknowingly teasing me as she reached out and grabbed a towel.

When I felt like I couldn't get any harder, she pulled back the curtain. Luckily, she had only wrapped up her hair in the towel. I finally got my good look at her beautiful pink nipples, and the shock of hair between her legs that proved she was a natural redhead.

The god of perverts must have been smiling on me because my target let the towel fall over her eyes as she stepped out of the tub and rubbed her head vigorously. I changed my mind a fraction of a second before I thrust my foot into the door and I slowly opened it instead.

As soon as I could fit, I slipped in and crept forward. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as she dropped her towel just as I reached her. The scream died in her throat as my strong hand grabbed it. I took a step back and dragged her with me, spinning her around just to slide my left arm around her neck in a better chokehold. My other hand reached around and quickly found her clit. I pressed my hard cock against her so she would understand what I needed. Quickly, her pale skin turned red but I only squeezed tighter and my fingers turned into a blur around her clit. I could feel her orgasm building so I stopped and grabbed at her breast instead, pulling down hard on her nipple. When I had enough, I kicked her feet further apart and spanked her with my right hand and then thrust my fingers inside her. I could only manage to fit two in but I pushed them in deep and moved them in and out quickly. Within seconds, she was gushing and a puddle formed between her legs. I kept it up and counted the orgasms as they came. Two, three, four. Her juices flowed freely around my fingers. Her knees weakened and my chokehold was soon the only thing holding her up.

Her face turned purple so I finally let her go and watched as her quivering body squirted some more across the bathroom floor. The woman turned and glared at me, her voice was raspy as she said, "Jerk! Now I have to get another shower!"

I helped her up and replied, "Well, at least now I can join you."

She rubbed her bruised neck but smiled as she stepped back into the tub. I shed my clothes and joined her while she turned the water back on and we embraced under the warm spray, this time tenderly.

The rest of the night was just as fun but a story for another day. And yes, I know that I'm the luckiest husband in the world!