I Love Being a Pussy Slave

Story Info
An evening with my swinger site playmate gets even better.
1.8k words
4.38
2.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a woman I met on one of those swinger sites. I will call her Tracy. We got together for an hour or so one afternoon and had a wonderful time. I followed up with her afterward, telling her that I had thoroughly enjoyed myself, and hoped that she had as well. We continued to correspond, and eventually were able to set up a second meeting when I was going to be in town.

As agreed in one of our later correspondences, I had the chastity cage on when I arrived, and handed her the key. "YOU are in complete control of my cock and balls, my tongue and fingers, and my mind for that matter. It is entirely up to you, when, how, and even if I get to cum. After you have had all the attention and orgasms you desire, you *may* choose to let me out, and allow me to cum. One scenario would be you sending me out the door when you are done with me and handing me the key on my way out."

We had also discussed whether I should remain totally clothed, or totally naked as I pleasured her. She opted to have me naked so she could see my frustration as I expanded and struggled inside my cage.

Tracy was wearing a see-through nightshirt. We walked over to the bed, and she dropped it to the floor. She laid back and pointed to her crotch, and said, "Is this what you have been looking forward to?" I nodded and took my position between her thighs. I started licking and nibbling around her labia, learning, and paying special attention to what she personally enjoyed. I ran my tongue along the lips, thoroughly enjoying her taste and texture. Using my tongue, I moved her labia to each side, exposing her clit. With just the tip of my tongue, I slowly licked up and down, right and left, again paying special attention to her reactions to each sensation. I realized that my entire purpose in being there that evening was to provide her with complete pleasure as many times as she desired.

I experimented with lighter, slower, faster, harder speeds and pressures on and around her wonderful clit. I pressed down with parted teeth, exposing the tip of her clit to the tip of my tongue. As necessary, she moved my head to where she wanted me to be. I continued doing this until her explosion built and erupted from deep inside her body. She held my head tight into her womanhood so I could not stop pleasuring her. Tracy would rest for a few moments, and then ask me to continue, which of course I gladly and energetically did.

A bit later, while Tracy was resting and regaining her composure, a girlfriend knocked at the door, walked in, and nonchalantly said to me, "Hi, I'm Sue...would you eat me?" I was shocked and excited at the same time.

I looked at Tracy, and she said "Of course, he will" she replied. Sue quickly slipped out of her trousers and panties and hopped onto the bed.

"On your back, Jay" she said. While I was busy working on Sue's womanhood, Tracy started kissing her, sucking on her nipples, and gently caressing her all over. There is just something soooooo erotic about two women playing. With Tracy's help we got her off repeatedly and she came HARD several times. After Sue had been thoroughly pleasured, we helped her get dressed. She hugged and kissed both of us and bid us farewell.

At that, Tracy laid back and pointed to my next subject of attention. Of course, I complied, and the next 45 minutes were all hers.

There was another knock at the door. "It's open" Tracy called out. Another woman came in, walked over and kissed Tracy on the cheek.

"Hi Tracy, thanks for the invitation". Then she said, "Hi, I'm Mary", as she kicked off her heels. "Jay, I need you to lick me to 2 or 3 orgasms in the next 20 minutes or so. I have to get home to Steve and the kids and get dinner started." She hiked up her skirt and said, "I may be a bit funky...I've been thinking about this all day and have been rubbing myself through these pantyhose." She slipped her fingers into the waistband and peeled them off. "I hope you won't mind...I doubt you will" she chuckled. She laid back, pulled her knees back, and said "Now get in there, and get to work. We don't have much time."

After Tracy and I helped Mary get off a few times, we helped her get dressed. She gave each of us a big hug and a kiss, and said, "Again, Tracy, thank you for the invitation. I needed that."

"Thank You" I said. She gently touched my cheek, and smiled as she walked out the door.

Again, it was Tracy's turn. I could see that she was enjoying these sessions almost as much as I was. It was obvious by how she responded to my renewed attention to her pussy. I helped her cum over and over and was rewarded with having Tracy squirt all over my face. Each time I worked her up again, she seemed to produce more and more squirt. :-)

By now, I was wondering how many women she had lined up for me to pleasure that evening. I knew that she would join in, or watch, or direct me, or rest as the need may be. I pretty much knew I wouldn't get any rest.

Tracy had me continue working on her dripping pussy...directing me exactly what she wanted done to her sex....mmmmmm. 45 minutes later, her phone rang, and she answered it while I continued doing her bidding. "Hi...Yeah...OK...Bye" is all I heard from between her thighs....

15 minutes later, the door opened, and Mary walked back in. She had a young woman with her, who she motioned to sit on the edge of the bed. "I just went through the drive through and got something for Steve and the kids. While Sarah dealt with getting them fed, I took Steve into the bedroom, and had him fill me full of cum. Jay, lie on your back and open your mouth" she said as she slipped off her shorts and panties. She squatted over my face and contracted her vaginal muscles, producing a dripping stream of cum into my mouth. "Swallow that, and then clean me up completely" she gently ordered. Through the course of her clean up, she had a few more orgasms while Tracy played with her nipples and the two sensually kissed each other.

When she was content, she rolled off of me and said, "This is Sarah. She is our babysitter...and yes, she is actually 19, so she is legal. I am taking her home, and "running some errands." She tells me she has very little experience. Sarah, you tell them, ok?"

She nervously started in, "Well, I have had guys play with and suck on my breasts. I have had two guys put their fingers in my vagina. I've stroked a few penises, and one guy did cum all over my hand. That's pretty much it. Nothing like what I just watched."

"Would you like Jay to do that to you? Tracy and I can attest that he is pretty talented with his tongue and fingers. You will probably have to look pretty hard to find a guy your age who is anywhere close" Mary asked. Sarah sat there for a moment, and responded sheepishly, "I suppose I can try it."

Tracy and Mary undressed her slowly and sensuously. Once they had her comfortably lying back, Tracy motioned for me to start. I began by kissing her gently on the lips, while Tracy and Mary began exploring her young body. I worked my way down to her nipples, which were already swollen and hard as rocks. Once I worked my way down to her womanhood, she was dripping wet, her labia and clit swollen, and I began kissing and licking all around, once in a while quickly skimming over her throbbing clit, which caused her to twitch and lurch a bit.

Needless to say, my cock was straining hard inside the cock cage, licking and sucking on this young woman. Tracy held the key to my freedom and did not show any intention of using it.

The three of us worked over every inch of Sarah's young body. None of us was idle, we were each actively involved in her pleasure. We kissed her passionately while the others tended to other parts. We massaged her tits. We pulled, twisted, and sucked on her nipples. We caressed her arms, neck, body, legs, hands, and feet. We alternated paying that special attention to her womanhood. Licking, sucking, gently biting, probing with one, two, three fingers, each of us finding and palpating her g-spot.

At one point, we had her up on her knees with her tongue in Mary, while Tracy was lying under her working on her clit. I had two fingers in her pussy, and one in her butt. By this point, I had figured out how to massage and palpate her to make this young woman squirt, and Tracy got the first gush. We took turns rotating positions and each of us getting a squirt bath.

Sarah got right with the program and was a quick study. She tasted, caressed, licked, and sucked on each of us as we were working her over. When it was my turn under her mouth, she sucked and licked on my swollen balls and took the cock cage into her mouth...I was so worked up, I felt the intense strain against the metal in her warm mouth and I was wonderfully uncomfortable. I would so much have loved to squirt my load down her young throat.

I cannot begin to count how many orgasms she, and each of the other two, had during the course of the hour. By the time we finished, Sarah could not stand, let alone walk. She was a mumbling, bumbling bowl of jelly. We got her dressed, almost like a small child. Wearing nothing but my cock cage, I carried her out to the car and put her in the passenger seat.

As I leaned over to buckle her seat belt, I leaned in for a last kiss and rubbed gently up and down the crotch of her jeans. She convulsed once again and mumbled something totally incoherent. I walked around to the other side to say goodbye to Mary. As I leaned in to give her a kiss, she grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard enough I saw stars. "You are a good pussy slave, Jay. I wish you lived closer so we could do this once a month or so." She gave me a nice kiss, and as she was closing the door, said "Get inside before someone sees you. And, take very good care of our hostess."