Cuckold

Story Info
A wife lives out a husband fantasy.
2.2k words
3.59
12.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

Chapter 1

The story of John and Susan

I walked through the door of the boardroom and I found a seat to sit down on. This was just another meeting about the computers we are developing. The host shows the slides on the screen as well as the prototype on the table. Computers come easy to me and I often find myself a little bored. I just think about my beautiful girlfriend, Susan. She is a stunning woman with nice breasts. Suddenly we lost our overseas board members when the satellite signal dropped.

"Oh John", says my boss, "will you please fix this?"

I get up and walk to the satellite console. The dish is locked but not tracking. I locked the new position of the satellite and set it to track. The board members show up on the screen again.

"Thank you, John"

"You're welcome boss."

We move on to the next topic, the 3d screen for the computer.

Later that day, I'm glad to get ready to go home. I called the elevator from the phone to stop on my floor. I drive out of the parkade and on to the main street home. I can't wait until we have flying cars, because this traffic is just driving me nuts. I'm in the driveway after two hours. I see my girlfriend's car in the garage so I go in and say hi. She is in the kitchen cooking dinner, half naked. I'm not complaining. She looks really good. She's wearing those undies that really show off her ass and a short t-shirt that really shows off her breasts. She's not wearing any bra, so you can see those breasts moving in her t-shirt. I sit down at the table and I just watch her cook. She looks at me and smiles and asks;

"Are you having fun? "

"I just love watching you cook"

I have had fantasies about cuckolding her, but I never had the balls to let her know. I can imagine one her boyfriends, she invited for dinner, coming into the kitchen. While she stirring a pot, he starts feeling her up. My girlfriend would say to me "dinner will be ready in 30 minutes." The boyfriend would then puts her on the table in front me. Her head is hanging over the edge. He sticks his cock in her mouth while I watch that bulge going down her throat. He lets out a sigh after ten minutes and I hear her swallow his cum. He picks her up off the

table and bends her over. She is looking in my eyes while he fucks her. I can see her tit's shake back and forth.

She says "I hope your hungry because I made a lot." I snap out of the fantasy and looked at her. "What did you say, I was not listening." She smiles, "your fantasizing about me again." I was embarrassed and she continued to smile and serve me dinner.

She says to me "Would you mind if I hosted a wedding shower for a girlfriends from work."

"That should not be a problem., but I am nervous to have a house full of woman"

She laughs; "You will be fine, I will protect you."

" do I have to disappear for that day?"

"no, just stay in the den with your computer. You will have to fend for yourself until Monday because I will be busy shopping and getting ready for the party.."

It's Saturday afternoon and the guests are starting to arrive. I make my way to to the den to play video games. Susan has been serving lots of drinks, because I hear the ladies getting louder and louder over time. Its getting toward 4pm and I am starting to get hungry. Do I dare face drunk woman for food, I better, this party can go on for quite sometime. On the way up I meet woman who undress me with there eyes. I see Susan,

"I'm just getting something to eat."

"You can quit hiding and just say hi."

"Hello ladies, I hope you are all having fun."

One lady points and asks if I was the male stripper. Susan smiled at me and say's "No, that is my boyfriend so he's off limits, ladies." I start shaking hands when Susan says "Some of these ladies are hot wives. How would you like to watch me fuck other men?" I was not expecting that question from her. There were so many thought going through my mind. I wanted to say something cool in front of all these ladies. Unfortunately the only thing that came out of my mouth was "UM, UM, A." Right then Susan jaw dropped open while the other ladies were laughing. One of the ladies blurted out "We may have a cuckold here." I was so embarrassed, I walked back down to the den.

I continued to play video games on the computer with my headphones on, so would not hear them laugh. I was not hungry anymore. I dreaded Susan coming down later that night, what was I going to say? Thinking of her , I drifted off into another fantasy.

I would be coming home from work. I go into the kitchen like I always do, but Susan is not there. Maybe she had a hard day and took a nap. I walk to the bedroom door which was ajar. I hear noises and through the door I see my Susan getting face fucked while some other guy fucking her. My cock got so rock hard and I could not look away. Susan changes

position and notices me spying on her. She says "you do not need to hide, come in and watch." Her bulls double penetrate her while she is looking at me and smiling. "Do you like

what you see." I reply "Yes I do, very much."

Susan is glowing and sweating. I could not help but to take out my cock and start masturbating. In my fantasy I take a towel from the chair and ejaculated so hard. She smiled at me and said "You got to see me fuck now you have to leave and make dinner for all of us while I finish up with these two."

I got snapped out of the fantasy when my character was killed on the screen. I start to hear the door opening and closing making me think the guest are leaving. Then there was silence. Susan knocked on the door and came in. She sat on my lap and said "There gone, Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, I just did not know how to answer that question."

"Why did you not say anything about your fantasy., before?"

"This is such a strange fantasy and I had no experience with it."

"Well, you are in luck; We are invited to their club next week."

My heart skipped a beat in excitement; but a little scared.

Chapter 2

We are at the club parking lot. I did not have a chance to see Susan out fit, before we left. She was wearing an overcoat when I was ready to go; I think she wants to surprise me. As we go in and pay the club fees I see the room is filling up fast. The bar is along the of the side of the room. Then there are six fair size stalls that are glassed off. The ladies outfit range from see through to very skimpy. At the table Susan looks at me and smiles as she takes off her overcoat. She is wearing high heals, stockings, red panties and one of my suit jackets and no bra. I was taken back and said; "wow, you look so awesome and hot."

Susan's friend from the party comes over and sits with us.

"John I'm Alexei and I will show you guys the ropes. The back room is for anyone that wants to fuck, when you close the glass door the window change to one way. You can see out but no one can see in. You are not allowed to get extremely drunk, 3-4 glasses at the most, the wife or girlfriend is incharge."

"Susan and I are not big drinkers."

"I know, your good people. The other rule is only 2 in the back rooms for security reasons and no cell phones in there."

"I would not want nude pictures of my girlfriend all over the internet."

The music started and the party got underway. Susan starts getting popular and asked to dance a lot. I love watch those boob's bouncing around. When she sits with me; men would come up to us and ask to see her boobs. She was happy to unbutton her suit jacket and expose them while she looked into my eyes.. Even woman were interested in licking her boobs and put there tonge down her throat. It was so hot my boner was going to explode out of my pants.

At some point; a guy came up to the table and asked me; "I would like to fuck your wife." I was taken by surprise and look at Susan who heard the request. She was smiling at me and turning red, so I continued to look at Susan and said "If she wants to; I have no problem with that."

She stood up while this guy took her by the hand and escorted her to one of the back rooms. As she entered to room she gave me this look of; guess what I am going to do. She shut the door and the glass wall turned dark. I could no longer see her.

Alexei looked at me and said "Are you okay? Is your cock hard?" I imagine her unbuttoning her jacket, exposing her tits. She would get on her knees and take out his cock and stuffed it down her throat to his balls. Then he would take her panties off and fuck her hard.. About 30 minutes later my girlfriend came out kissed the guy and walked toward me with a smile. She sat next to me and we gazed in into each others eyes.

On the way home she told me what happened in the room;

"He took my jacket off and licked my boobs. Then took his pants off and gave him a deep throat, he had a nice long cock. When I swallowed his sperm. I spread my legs and he pumped that cock in my pussy like a piston. It was great."

She looked at me for a reaction of some kind, but all I could do smile and a rock hard cock.

She says, "I can see your cock in your pants, you just want to pull over and bang me right there, don't you."

"Yes I do, at home."

We talked about rules for the future. Only she can tell me what to do. I am not a sissy. As you can guess I fucked her that night so hard she was sore the next day.

A month went by before anything happened. I came home like always and noticed two cars in the drive way. When I walked through the door, I heard noise from the bedroom. I can see through the opening of the door she was fuck three guys in all her holes.

I just walked in .

"Hi Sweetie, looks like you came home with some friends."

"These guys are from work; they noticed my chain around my ankle, so I took them home."

I can tell she really liked what they were doing.

"Would you make dinner for all of us."

"Sure. I can do that."

"I will be finish in a bit."

I left the door ajar so I can watch them. They creamed he face and tits. I went to the kitchen and started dinner. I felt inspired so I cooked the roast and potato's. They were fuckng her again and she was loud. I played with myself until I came in the napkin. They all took a quick shower together and came to the table naked and so was I. We ate well and after we had a forsome. She was so tired for fucking half the night. When they left we took a shower and went to bed. I really like this lifestyle.

Chapter 3

We decided to go to a cuckold retreat in Jamaica. I have never seen so many dark men with huge cocks. My wife was drooling at these guy's. I looked at her and said, "Do what you want." When we arrived to our rooms she just got naked and went to the bar. I t went down later and watched. I have never seen her suck so many cock. She took 9 guy's to the court yard and she got gangbanged. There were evening she a few guy's to the room and we all fucked her. She was so wasted in the morning and sore. She was walking funny. I thought with all those big cocks I can see why.

We lived this lifestyle well into are 60s, She looked at me and said, "thank You for sharing me me," I replied, "you deserved it."

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers