I Love Being on My Knees for You

Story Info
The different ways you enjoy my mouth. FPOV
785 words
4.62
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love being on my knees for you.

Some days you make me wait. You smirk as my mouth falls open in eager anticipation, almost of its own accord. You want to watch me struggle to do as I'm told. You want to see how hard it is for me to keep my eyes fixed on yours, to not let them drop to your cock as you slowly stroke your hardening length right in front of my face. You want me to show you how patient I can be, you want me to earn my reward. And you want to hear me beg, whining as I tell you how much I need your thick cock filling my mouth, that I'm desperate for your cum, and how I promise that I won't spill a drop.

And only then do you push the swollen tip between my lips, telling me what a greedy slut I am as I moan around you, savouring that first taste. You tease me for a while, letting me lick and suck your sensitive head, enjoying my frustrated whimpers, but giving me no more until saliva leaks from my hungry lips and I beg you again to use my mouth. You take your time, your hips moving slowly while my tongue cradles your shaft and my lips glide along it as it slides back and forth, throbbing and leaking precum that quickly mixes with the drool that's now dribbling down my chin.

Your breath quickens and the guiding hand on my head grasps at my hair. Your hips buck, and with a panted curse you finally flood my needy mouth with your release.

Other times I barely have time to think. One hand grips my throat and pushes me to my knees before they both roughly fist in my hair. I nearly lose my balance as you push your cock between my gasping lips, but it doesn't stop you. You use your grip to pull me back and forth along your length, grunting as I gurgle and pant, grabbing at your thighs and coating your shaft with bubbly strings of my drool. Your breathing heavy, you slow your pace, sinking deeper into my throat until my dripping chin is pressed against your balls.

You hold me in place and groan, telling me how tight it is, how good it feels when I shudder and gag, and what a pretty whore I am as the tears overflow and streak my face. Eventually you pull me back, one hand moving to your throbbing cock while the other tugs my head back. You look down at my flushed skin, puffy eyes and outstretched tongue, gripping and stroking yourself as I gasp for breath. Your grunts turn to groans, then your body tenses, and I moan as you mark my skin and feed me with your thick, warm cum.

And then there are days like today, when you look down at me and smile when you see my restless hands, twitching in my lap. You stroke my hair, and I lean into your touch as I bite my lip and return your gaze with a wide eyed silent plea. You know what I want, and you won't deny me, but you wait for me to find my voice. I fidget briefly then finally find the words, trying in vain not to let my neediness show as I ask for your permission. You pause for what feels like forever, almost teasing me before slowly nodding your head. My mouth falls open as I unbuckle your belt, you know how eager I am, but you've taught me to take my time so you can watch my anticipation as I release your cock. I gently grasp the base and glide my hand along its length, enjoying the weight in my hand, and the way you grow and stiffen under my touch. I look up at you, humming softly as I lean in.

And then I am lost, worshipping every inch of your cock for as long as you'll let me. I trace each ridge with my parted lips, and run the flat of my tongue from base to tip of the underside. I flick at that spot that drives you crazy, and bask in your breathy, murmuring praise of my efforts. I wrap my lips around the head and slowly take your full length into my warm, wet mouth. I hear the hitch in your breath as my head begins to bob and the tremble in your thighs tells me you're nearly there. You know I won't stop though, not yet, not until I feel your cock swell and your body shudder, and I've taken every drop I can get.