I love Daddy

Story Info
Used by Daddy in the restroom.
949 words
4.14
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daddy went to the local bar with his wife and her family and friends.

He was getting bored, so texted me to join him at the bar. I quickly put on my highest heels and a fresh pair of panties and rushed down to the bar. As I walked in, I made eye contact with him and headed straight for the mens toilets. I entered the first cubicle and waited for him to join me.

When he entered we locked the door and I squatted down balancing on my 5 inch heels, undid his pants and lowered them so I could suck his mighty cock with no impediments.

He was already hard, the anticipation and excitement of knowing I was coming here, specially to blow him when his wife was so close by, must have been an incredible aphrodisiac as he came suddenly, far quicker than he usually does.

As I squatted there looking up at him, licking the last drops of his semen off my lips, he pulled up his pants and instructed me to wait here for him.

He said he wanted to fuck me as well.

He told me to take my stockings off and he silently watched me unfasten my heels and remove my black sheer stockings and replace my heels before he stood me up, spun me round and fastened both my hands to the pipe that leads down from the cistern to the toilet. There I was, bent almost in half over the toilet, my short skirt riding up exposing my ass and skimpy panties. He yanked my panties down so they were around my shins, slapped my ass and left me.

Have fun, sissy.

I heard other men coming in to the toilet and I knew I could not fasten the lock, I hurridly shook my panties down my leg and managed to get them over my heels so that I could use one leg to hold the door closed.

I didnt want anyone to see my shame.

A couple of times someone tried the door but my balacing act on one heel was sufficient to keep the door closed so that they realised someone was inside the cubicle and they went and used another one.

About an hour passed and Daddy came back, the sound of his voice as I held the door in his face made me realise I could lower my leg now.

Both legs were weak and I was tottering, having had to regularly to rest one and raise the other. As he came in the booth he locked it behind him and unfastened his pants.

I couldn't see his cock, but the way it spang hard against my exposed buttocks told me that he must have been anticipating this moment for some time, looking for an opportunity to get away from his wife and family.

His fat fingers roughly probed my anus and a few drops of saliva trickled down my crack and he worked it in to my ass-pussy like a pro.

When his strong hands took my waist and held me firm I could feel his shaft sliding up the crack of my ass until his glans was pressing against my asshole. He slid it in to me, in one go and I bit my lip so I didnt make any noise; people were still using the toilets every now and then.

He started to fuck me and I managed to stay quiet for some time. As he had cum earlier on I knew this would be a long fuck.

I tried to relax on my weakened legs bracing with my fastened arms against the wall.

Daddy's fucking was getting harder now and I moaned, he stopped and rapidly pulled out his huge cock which made me gasp again and he bent down and picked up my discarded panties off the floor and stuffed them in my mouth!

He then proceeded to rut me so hard I thought my brain would explode....I knew he was mad at being interrupted as whilst he was a firm ass-fucker, he was never as vigorous as that normally.

Another 3 or 4 minutes of this high-action fucking and my pathetic clitty cock had already attempted an embarrassingly pathetic imitation of a male ejaculation over the toilet seat below me.

As his rutting continued I was beginning to feel like I was going to pass out when he finally came inside me. His shunt-and-hold cumming style drove me forward so that my polka dot skirt trailed in my sissy-juice on the seat and my knees hit the toilet edge, supporting not only my weight but Daddy's too as he had maintained his firm grip on my waist as he was determindly squirting his entire sack in my boi-cunt.

The pain from my knees and legs mixed with the pleasure of the best fuck of my life plus hearing Daddy's rapid breathing and sighs of satisfaction was a heady concoction of emotions.

Daddy stood himself up and fastened his pants wordlessly, he slapped both my buttocks lovingly and unfastened the stockings binding my arms, and without even helping me off the seat and to my feet he left me there.

Cum dripping from my gaping anus, dirty knickers in my mouth, cum stains on my skirt and stockings lying on the floor where he had dropped them. I managed to fasten the door, lift up the toilet seat and sat down to rest my exhausted wobbly legs.

Slowly I pulled the knickers out of my mouth, pushed back my hair and sighed as I leant back and closed my eyes.

I love my Daddy, I thought, all most falling asleep.