Punished

Story Info
Michael is punished for being a sexual predator.
12.6k words
4.66
31k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


*****

Warning - this includes non-con sex along with forced feminization/gender change.

I've done several stories of gender change done with drugs. This is yet another, but with a twist. As with nearly all mine, there is a happier ending.

***************************************************

Michael Wilson was probably what you'd call a sexual predator. To be fair, he indulged in date rape, rather than violent rape. He'd take women out, get them drunk, or maybe high, then fuck them when they were incapacitated. In some cases they would object, but he always ignored their objections. On occasion he'd use roofies or the like so they were less able to object.

Most of the women simply didn't go out with him again. Some filed charges, but as all too often happens most of those were never prosecuted. A very few times, he was prosecuted though he managed to beat most of the charges. He had been convicted twice, and both times simply gotten probation for the sentence.

Michael was now on trial again, before having completed the probation for the last conviction. His lawyer, David fought hard in his defense, but happily for the woman and sadly for Michael, he was convicted again. David pushed for a light sentence or even more probation, but the prosecution opposed that adamantly. They argued before the judge.

"Your honor, this is a good young man. He dates a lot of women, and unfortunately there can be some miscommunication at times."

"Your honor, he drugged and raped this woman. That isn't miscommunication. And it isn't the first time he's done it. This is his third conviction."

"He is sorry for any unpleasantness that the woman might feel as a result of their encounter."

"He's sorry? He bragged to his friends about how he had gotten her drunk and high so he could use her."

"The young woman may not have fully consented, but we don't feel it was really rape."

"There were two similar prior convictions, and multiple charges, many of which never came to trial."

"As we stated, he dates a lot of different women."

"Dates, drugs, and rapes -- he has a long track record of this behavior."

"We're just asking for a little leniency for what is basically a good young man."

"You're asking for leniency for a serial sexual predator. Go easy on him and he will do it again and again."

After hearing the back and forth between the prosecutor and David, the judge silenced them both. "Given that he has not completed probation for his prior conviction, I'm not inclined to take it easy on the defendant."

"Your honor, the state requests a minimum ten year sentence with a minimum of five years to be served before being eligible for parole."

"Your honor, this is a bright young man with a good job and a glowing future. That sentence would mean he'd never again be a productive member of society."

"We'd like to offer an alternative to that sentence though."

"What would that be?"

"There is an experimental medical treatment that is effectively a chemical emasculation."

David went back to talk with Michael. "That sounds risky and highly questionable."

"I don't want to go to prison. I sure as fuck don't want to spend the next five to ten years there."

"We can always appeal your sentence and try to get it reduced."

"And I'll be in prison while you do."

"I can't promise to get you released during the appeals process."

"Let's do the fucking medical treatment."

"That is a big risk and we can't be sure what that entails."

"So they give me some damned chemical castration drug. That shit usually reverses when they stop and you can appeal that as cruel or unusual."

"I'm not sure that's what they're doing. They said it was some experimental drug. We can't be sure of what it does or for how long."

"I'll take my chances."

"Are you absolutely sure? We can't be sure of the results."

"Do it."

David went back to confer with the judge and the prosecutor. "He said he wants to go ahead with the chemical castration."

"This is a chemical emasculation and not the same thing at all."

"He still said he wants to do it."

The judge turned to the prosecutor. "When did you intend to do this?"

"As soon as you pass sentence, we'll take him in custody to a medical facility and proceed with treatment."

"Shouldn't we get more information on exactly what this treatment entails?"

"You said your client wanted to go ahead with it."

The judge spoke up. "Let's address the defendant himself. Return to your places."

David and prosecutor returned to their tables, and the judge spoke. "I'd like the defendant to rise."

Michael stood and faced the judge, standing beside his attorney.

"The prosecution has offered an alternative sentence whereby you would undergo an experimental chemical emasculation in lieu of prison time. Do you understand the nature of that offer?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Do you accept that sentence?"

"I accept it, sir."

"Then you will be taken from here, in custody, to a facility where that treatment will be carried out."

"I understand."

"Then that is your sentence, and this case is closed."

The officers took Michael from the room. David went to the prosecutor to speak. "I want to accompany him and see the treatment carried out."

The prosecutor handed David a piece of paper. "This is the address of the facility and we will wait until you arrive to begin treatment."

................................................................................................

They carried Michael to the medical facility and had him remove all his clothes, putting him in only a hospital gown. They gave him a complete physical, poking and prodding him very thoroughly. After the physical, they took him to another room where they had him take off the gown, leaving him naked, and then lying down on an examination table, where they quickly strapped him down.

"Wait a minute. Why are you doing this?"

"This is for your protection and ours."

"But why is it necessary?"

"We've had some strong physical reactions to the treatment, and we want everything to be completely safe for all concerned."

"Where's my lawyer?"

"He's on the other side of a one way mirror, watching the proceedings."

"Why do I have to be naked?"

"So we can document all the effects of the treatment."

"I don't know about this."

"You signed a release and the court ordered it."

A doctor walked up with a syringe. He wiped Michael's arm with alcohol then injected Michael. Michael had a very worried look on his face. His expression changed to something of puzzlement.

"Should I be feeling something already?"

"It takes about fifteen minutes for everything to take effect."

"What does it do again?"

"It's experimental, but if it does what it's supposed to, in very simple terms, it turns you into a woman."

"How is that even possible?"

"It is mutagenic. You will grow breasts. Your penis and testes will withdraw into your body and you will have a vagina and uterus."

"I'm not a woman, I'm a man."

"Not for much longer."

"You have to reverse it."

"That drug is still in development, but this is your court imposed sentence, which you agreed to."

"I didn't know this was what they meant."

With that, Michael groaned, and his body got stiff. His face changed shape and his Adam's apple disappeared. His facial hair disappeared and body hair seemed to thin. He began to grow breasts and the nipples became larger and more prominent. His waist narrowed and his hips got wider. His cock pulled into his body and formed a pussy. When she spoke her voice was higher

"Oh, fuck."

"It seems to be going very well."

"For you maybe, but it sucks for me."

"We'll have to check you out to make sure everything is as it should be."

"They sure as shit aren't the way they should be -- not to me."

"I assume now we should call you Michelle instead of Michael."

"Fuck you."

"Perhaps later."

"Hell, no."

"We'll need to do a gynecological exam and some MRIs to make sure everything came out right."

"I hate this."

"Would you rather have been locked up in prison and been someone's prison bitch for the next five years."

"I end up being someone's bitch either way."

"But you'll be free and have some choice in the matter."

"I am so fucked."

"Unless you fall victim to someone like your old self, only when you want and with whom you want."

"I hope you don't expect me to feel good about this."

"It wouldn't exactly be punishment if you were thrilled with it, now would it?"

"So are you going to unstrap me?"

"If you promise to behave."

"Do I have much choice?"

"It doesn't make a difference to some."

"I'll behave."

"Then we'll turn you loose and give you a gown. We still need to do some examinations and tests."

"And when you're done, I'll be free?"

"You'll be free to live as Michelle."

"I'll get my clothes back?"

"They won't work well anymore, but we'll get you something suitable."

"I really am fucked."

"In Greek mythology, Tiresias lived as both a man and a woman, and said sex as a woman was better."

"And that was mythology."

"Well, you've had a lot of sex as a man, so you're in a good position to see if that was right."

"What if I don't want to be fucked by a man?"

"Then don't. Your choice"

They gave Michelle another thorough medical examination including MRIs and a gynecological exam. She seemed quite uncomfortable with the gynecological exam. At the end of it all they pronounced her to be in perfect health and to be a fully functional female.

"I assume you have no desire to get pregnant."

"Fuck, no. I sure don't."

"We recommend having an IUD inserted."

"I don't intend to have sex with any men."

"Even so, it's safer for you."

"What happens when I change back to a man?"

"First off, that's not going to happen anytime soon, if at all. Second, it's not that hard to remove anyhow."

"My lawyer will appeal this as cruel or unusual punishment."

"The drug that would undo this is not ready for human trials. Even if it were, giving you both in a short period of time might fuck you up good."

"I just feel weird."

"It's for your own protection. You might run into someone like the old you."

"Fuck. Just do it."

They inserted the IUD, put Michelle back into her gown and turned her over to Suzanne, a cute young woman, who took her into another room.

"You really should shave your armpits and legs."

"And if I don't, I suppose you'll tell the court I refused to fully cooperate."

"After you do that, we'll get you some clothes and get you cleaned up better."

"Just give me back my old clothes."

"They won't fit right. Besides, since you're a woman, you should dress like one."

Michelle shaved and the woman gave her a pair of lacy pink panties and a lacy pink bra, which she helped her fasten. Then she got a skirt that came down to her knees and a cute top along with some flats. Once she was dressed, she was taken to another room where someone worked on her hair, which had grown out some from the treatment.

"Your hair isn't very long, but we can do a nice pixie cut, which should be fairly easy to take care of."

"This is real, isn't it?"

"I'm not much into women, but I think you'll look cute."

"All my life, I've been waiting for someone to tell me I'm a cute girl."

"Don't be so cynical. It is what it is, so make the best of it."

"Make the best of it. Shit. Make the best of trying to be something I'm not."

"Something you haven't been, but something you will be for the foreseeable future."

They let Michelle see her lawyer, David who seemed outraged at what had happened. Michelle was now a couple of inches shorter than she had been. She had nicely shaped c-cup boobs and a nice ass. Her shape was trim but still quite feminine. They'd cut her hair in a nice pixie cut. David looked over her, liked what he saw and smiled, then turned serious again.

"I knew they had something devious up their sleeve, but this is beyond the pale."

"What the fuck can we do now?"

"I'll file an immediate appeal of the sentence as cruel or unusual."

"They said that a drug to change me back wasn't ready for humans and might fuck me up good."

"So what the fuck do you want?"

"File the appeal."

"It'll take a while at best. Maybe by then they can safely do something."

"I guess I have to live with this shit in the meantime."

"They told me they are filing a legal name change along with gender change on your ID."

"Shit. This is going so fast, my head is spinning."

"It isn't what you wanted, but you do look cute."

Michelle looked askance at David. "Fuck you."

"I don't usually fuck my clients, literally anyhow, but I might make an exception for you."

"Hell, no. Just do what you can to appeal this shit."

David laughed, kissed Michelle on the cheek, patted her ass, and left. Michelle balled up her hands into fists and looked angry as hell about it all.

.................................................................................................

They took Michelle home, and gave her some new ID with her new name. She went in her condo, shut and locked the door and just collapsed on the sofa. She fell asleep on the sofa and woke up early the next morning. It was a work day, so she knew she should go into work or try to. She showered and put her clothes back on. At that point she had only the one female outfit.

She brushed her hair, and made herself as presentable as she could and went into the office. She walked in as she normally would, went to her office and sat down at her desk. She just tried to ignore the stares and strange looks she got as she passed. She started into her work as she normally would, answering emails and analyzing financials of takeover targets.

Her boss walked in her office. He had a grim expression as he walked over to her desk and leaned over it. Michelle was a little shocked and sat back in her chair and looked at him. He glared at her as he leaned forward putting his hands on her desk and ranging over her. Michelle backed away from the desk slightly, then smoothed her skirt as she did.

"I talked to HR and there isn't much I can do, but I don't like your kind."

"My kind?"

"Trans whatever-the-fuck you are."

"This wasn't something I wanted."

"Whatever. Just understand that I'll be looking a lot harder at your work from here on out."

"I don't understand."

"Slip up, give me a chance, and your ass is toast."

With that, he stood straight, turned around and stomped from the office. When she had a break, Michelle went to a coffee shop, changed her name on her resume and began to send it out to companies that might have some interest. She did more of that at lunch, checking her personal email to see if she had any replies.

She actually had one company that had an interest and she emailed them back to set up an interview. Once she did, she spent part of her lunch hour buying a few more female garments. As Michael, she had a good relationship with most of her coworkers, but they all seemed to avoid her now. After work, she did more shopping, also picking up some basic and subtle makeup items.

She didn't feel like going out and certainly didn't want to dine out alone as a female, so she had Chinese food delivered. She changed out of her regular clothes including her regular bra into a sports bra, sweat pants, and a sweat shirt. She tried watching TV, but there was usually little on there that interested her, and even that little seemed to hold little interest for her now.

Her whole world had been turned upside down by her punishment and she still didn't know how to cope with it. She no longer felt like Michael, but she didn't feel much like Michelle either. Who was she and who did she even want to be, and how could she even make that happen going forward. She got word back via email that one company wanted to interview her in a couple of days.

Michelle was bored and restless when there was a knock at her door. She looked and saw it was Hunter, a friend who she sometimes hung out with. She opened the door and he walked in holding a quart of bourbon. She was a little leery, since he was the first of her friends that she had seen since her metamorphosis. Hunter was happy and exuberant and went to prepare some drinks.

"Hey, I heard what they did to you. That really sucks, but I thought maybe I could cheer you up."

"I don't know if I'm really up to any company."

"You need someone to help you break out of your funk and I'm just the dude to do it."

"One night won't break this funk."

"Come on. We'll have a few drinks and shoot the shit like we usually do."

"This is all a little much."

"Those bitches fucked you up good, but I'll try to make you forget that for a little while."

Gradually Michelle began to relax, as Hunter chatted and they continued to have mixed drinks. Michelle knew pretty well what her limits were as a man, but found the alcohol hitting her harder and faster than it used to. Still she almost felt normal, in spite of everything that had happened. Hunter kept fixing each of them drinks and before too long Michelle found that she was pretty well intoxicated.

"I think we probably need to call it a night."

"Let me give you a hand."

"I'm okay, I just need..."

"It's no problem."

Hunter grabbed Michelle and began to guide her to her bedroom. Michelle tried to object, but with little effect. Hunter got her near the bed and pulled down her sweat pants and panties.

"What are you doing?"

"Just helping you get ready for bed."

"I really don't need any help."

"It's my pleasure."

Hunter took the sweat shirt off Michelle, followed by her sports bra, then got her to step out of the clothes pooled around her ankles. He got her over to the bed and laid her down, swinging her legs up on the bed. Michelle looked confused and somewhat out of it. Hunter pulled off his shirt and pants and climbed onto the bed. He reached down and began to stroke her pussy as he leaned over and started to suck on a boob.

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"Sure we should, baby. Your cunt is wet and your nipples are hard. You want this."

"No, I don't want this."

"Your body says you do."

"Please stop."

"Not a chance, baby."

Hunter plunged a couple of fingers into Michelle's pussy, finger fucking her as he sucked, first on one boob, then on the other. Her body responded to what Hunter did, even though she tried to mutter protests. After Hunter fingered her for a while, he stopped, took off his boxer shorts and spread her legs wider.

Hunter ranged over her and slipped his cock in her very wet snatch. He began by fucking her slowly, as Michelle whined protests under him. He reached up to play with her boobs as he moved his cock in and out of her. Michelle was shocked by the feel of it. She knew women enjoyed sex, but really had no idea what it felt like being fucked.

Hunter continued to plow her, even as Michelle quietly sobbed. Michelle found herself being turned on, and physically responded to it. She quickly reached orgasm, before Hunter stuck his prick deep in her cunt and came. Even as she was repelled by what he did, she was turned on by it. She also knew that what he did was much the same as she did to many other women when she was a man.

Michelle seemed pretty much out of it, as Hunter got up, put on his clothes and left. A bit later, when she was less drunk, she got up, checked the flat to make sure he was gone, then threw the deadbolt and the security latch on the door, so no one could get in easily. She went back in the bedroom, crawled under the covers and cried herself to sleep.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers