I Love My Sex Toys

Story Info
Two nurse talk about their toys.
1.6k words
3.81
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
123 Followers

The following story is a work of fiction and all characters depicted are age 18 or over. There is no abuse whatsoever. Enjoy

This is yet another tale of Rachel and Ellie, the two registered nurses/certified nurse midwives who work for a large OB/GYN practice in Seattle. Both are in their early 30s with Rachel being recently divorced after a short marriage and Ellie who has always been single but would love to find a guy and settle down. Their friendship began a couple of years ago when Ellie complained about being seriously constipated and Rachel, being a nurse, said that she of course knew how to treat it. After a good enema the two did some sex toy adventures and have remained steadfast friends ever since. This story again begins on a busy day at work when each have taken the time for a midmorning break and a well-deserved cup of coffee.

"Hi Rach, how's your day going?" asked Ellie as she finished pouring herself a cup of coffee and then adding creamer and sweetener.

"About the same as usual. Just one pregnant woman after another getting prenatal checkups. A few had some concerns, especially those who were especially obsessed about having their first kid, but nothing really serious. How about you?"

"I had a real odd one this morning. There was one woman was very new to using a menstrual cup instead of tampons. It was her first month and heaven only knows why but she decided to cut the stem off the cup. Can you believe that she had no problems when inserting it, but then hours later when she decided that it was time to empty it couldn't seem to get it to come out?"

"I can remember my first few times of trying to attempt that. All I can say is that those can be tricky to use at first although for me getting it properly inserted always was a bigger problem than taking it out. Still, I think they are one of the greatest inventions of all times. What did you do for her?"

"Well for openers it was a lot easier for me for couple of reasons. One, I've been using a cup for years and know how exactly they work and what I might call the little tricks to make things work. It was when she was lying on her back with the legs in the stirrups that I had a much better vantage point to see what the problem was. With no stem it was a challenge getting hold of it plus I had to find a good way to break its suction."

"I can visualize how messy it might have been if she had inserted it last night just before going to bed."

"It was, but doubly so because after I had had several attempts to break the suction I finally decided that it would probably just be easiest if carefully pierced it, which is what I did. But of course, it was full."

"Yet you seem to be in good humor this morning."

"I am. You want to know why?"

"Sure. Try me."

"When I got up this morning, I got to thinking that I wanted to try wearing my new butt plug to work."

At that Rachel nearly choked on her coffee. "What?"

"You heard me. I'm wearing my new butt plug that arrived this week. I had tried inserting it and walked around the apartment and found it comfortable enough. So, I began thinking and thought it sounded just a little bit naughty if I wore it to work."

"I've thought about trying one but never got around to ordering. What does it feel like? Is it as comfortable as the catalog says?

It really is very comfortable, and I just love the feeling of something up my butt. Plus, I really find that my little secret is so, well, so naughty that I think I have been walking around with a silly little grin all morning."

"You have to be kidding."

"No, really."

"OK. Tell me more."

"After my shower this morning I made myself an enema because I wanted everything to be clean and neat. After being sure that I was cleaned out, I lubed myself and the plug, inserted it, and finished getting dressed. So here I am. That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

"So, what does it feel like? You've had it in for a few hours. Don't you find it to be a bit uncomfortable?

"No, not in the least. All I can say is that it feels different. It's a nice flexible silicone plug, and I like the feeling, but I also know that if it begins to bother me it would be no problem taking it out. Just to be on the safe side, though, I'm thinking I'll take it out as soon as I go to the restroom in a few minutes."

"And to think that you never knew anything about this stuff when you first came over to my place a couple of months ago."

"That's true. But these toys are pleasantly naughty. I should also tell you that I'm thinking about placing another order."

"You are really turning kinky. I'm almost afraid to ask you what you have in mind."

"OK, I'm thinking about buying a set of benwah balls."

At that, Rachel swallowed the mouthful of coffee and then almost choked to death. "You're kidding right?"

"No, not at all. Why?"

"You do know where those go, don't you?"

"Yeah, up my vagina."

"Right. But you have to be careful with those."

"Sure, I know that. What's the big deal?"

"Remember you just told me about the patient that you had this morning with the stuck menstrual cup."

"Yeah."

"Believe it or not, but about a year ago I had a patient come in and was very embarrassed to explain that she had her benwah balls stuck and no matter what she tried to do could not get them to come out."

"How did they get stuck?"

"I don't know exactly what it was. Weather she had no muscle tone with her kegels or not, but there she was with two stainless steel balls up inside, couldn't get them out, and was starting to panic."

"The ones I'm looking at are glass and there is a silicone string with a loop so I would assume they are not any more difficult than taking out a tampon."

"Let me continue my story."

"OK, sorry."

"I put her on the table and her legs in the stirrups. Being very smooth stainless steel, and lubed steel at that, there was no way for me to easily get hold of them. Not only that, but she was unbelievably embarrassed about it all."

"I think under the circumstance that is understandable. I would be."

"Yeah, me too!"

But you managed to get them out in the end. Right?"

"I did, or maybe I should say 'we' did."

"We? Who helped?"

"Dr. Kleist. He's no longer here, which is really too bad because he was one really cute guy. Turns out I learned later that his wife had been regularly using benwah balls for a couple of years. So, I guess he had some first-hand experience with them," giggled Rachel as she continued to tell the story.

"Doctor or no, just what I would not want is some cute guy showing me how to get stuck things out of my pussy."

"It happens. I don't know about you, but I could not care less if my doctor is male or female. I'm sure either way they have seen it all."

"Yeah, and as OB/GYN nurses so have we! But continue your story. What did he do?"

"Can you believe he had her get off the table, stand on the floor, go into a deep squat, and cough?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, he had her do a big cough. Sure enough, not more than a split second later those two steel balls popped out of her pussy and went bounding across the floor of the examination room."

"Ewww."

"Yeah, but it worked. One good cough was all it took. We even had to chase one around the room," said Rachel giggling. "It was hysterical. I wish I had a movie of it because we could have titled it "Tale of the Bouncing Benwahs"!

"The poor woman had to be mortified."

"She was, but later after the doctor had left, she told me that now that she knew how to remove them, that she'd be using them a lot more often."

"Funny story but having a pair of little balls rolling around inside my vagina still sounds a bit like fun."

"I've heard that it is but haven't had the nerve to try it yet."

"You should get some and we can try it together."

"No, I think that you should try it and let me know."

"Maybe one day I can try the benwah balls and then my butt plug all at the same time. If I am daring maybe, I'll even think about wearing them both to work one day."

"Now you are becoming far too kinky. And to think that this all started because you came to my place one evening to get an enema."

"Don't tell me about kinky, not with that huge stash of sex toys that I saw in your bathroom closet!"

"But from what I'm hearing you are catching up with me in the kinky department."

"I have a very long way to go before I would ever catch up with you. By the way, what else have you gotten since the last I was over at your place?"

"Can you believe that I just bought myself a dildo that has to get mounted on either the wall or other flat surface. I don't know which I'll chose."

"Maybe we can chat about that later, but right now I think I have to take something out that has probably been up my butt longer than it should have. But I just love my toys!" she said with a giggle as she headed for the bathroom.

doctorwes
doctorwes
123 Followers