I Love Old Ladies Who Enjoy Piss Sex

Story Info
She loves pissing and piss sex.
910 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ken and in addition to having a granny fetish, I also have a love of water sports or put another way piss sex. But finding old ladies who enjoy piss play is not easy.

But one afternoon I met Pat and I was over the moon. She was around 70, overweight but carried a nice pair of tits. We chatted in the supermarket cafe and got on well, so well that after a month we started playing with each other in the car park as she was married. What she liked was me fingering her hairy fanny whilst she let go of little piss spurts.

One afternoon she said, "Ken you know I get horny when I go for a pee, and I have to wank my clit. But hubby thinks it's dirty and won't give me what I want in that department. So, as you said you liked my piss squirt, I was hoping you will help me take a piss tomorrow afternoon when he's playing golf?"

"I would be more than do that, Pat. Have you ever been pissed up your cunt? And what about up your shithole? Or what would you say if we pissed over each other?"

"Ken, that sounds fucking lovely feel my knickers right now."

She was right, her granny pants were soaking. I could not resist giving her a quick finger.

"Oh Ken, that's lovely, I know you love my dribbles."

"You can dribble away as much as you like you dirty piss tart" I replied as I rammed four fingers up her now soaking wet hairy cunt.

After she calmed down, I noticed that her stockings were soaked as were her shoes. "Ken, honey, you get me so fucking sexed up so call round to mine at about 1.00 pm tomorrow."

"Pat, to start as we mean to go on you must make sure your bladder is nice and full when I arrive."

Answering the door, she had made an effort to get me turned on, wearing a see-through blouse showing off her lovely thick nipples and tight short skirt that strained against her fat belly. As far as I was concerned dressed like that she was sex on her cellulite-addled legs. "I'm full Ken, -- lifting her skirt revealing an extended belly -- that's why I had to take off my girdle."

"Come here you horny piss tart and give me a lovely sloppy kiss."

She had her tongue in my mouth and was starting to squirm. That's just the way I wanted her. I had a great hard-on and a very full bladder and intended to give a good going-over. Pushing my cock into her tummy she pushed back.

"Oh no, I'm dribbling. Quick, in the toilet now."

As she sat on the pan with her legs wide apart, my semi-hard dick was ready to give her a hot shower. She was ramming four fingers up her hairy hole and she was pissing faster. "Fucking hell, Ken, don't disappoint me -give me a drink, mamma's thirsty."

I stood over her face and pissed hard into her mouth. She could not take it all, so I directed it over her tits and between her hairy snatch. Her face lit up and she was in sexual heaven as she had a massive orgasm and piss squirt to boot. Then taking out her dentures she gobbled my limp cock. Each suck it got harder and didn't take me long to shoot a few heavy wads of spunk that splattered all over her smiling face.

After we showered, Pat said that if it was a nice day, she would like to show off in the park next Saturday, and would I help her?

The Park

Pat was dressed in a slip dress, her new girdle, stockings, and no pants. She had no bra and seeing them flopping about, got me instantly hard. I grabbed her and as we kissed, my fingers went right to her hairy fat cunt. "Ken you are a randy fucker."

"And you are my lovely piss-loving slut. What are we going to do today?"

"We are going to the park. We sit down on a bench but as I sit down I lift my dress leaving my bare ass on the wooden slats of the bench. Then we start a conversation and slowly I let the pee trickle out of my pussy, wetting the bench and dripping onto the grass below. I get so turned on that I want to shout 'Come and watch', I'm pissing myself!"

The one problem with piss sex is that it does not last long -- two minutes at most. However, what does last a long time is getting sexed up, as the bladder gets fuller and fuller until you cannot help but piss.

When I called Pat that afternoon, I told her that I had a surprise for her when I came round on Tuesday as her old man was on a business trip to Scotland. "Pat, I vividly remember that you loved pissing in the park. Well, what about both of us going shopping and pissing to our heart's content?"

"That's impossible, we would get arrested."

Passing her the package I added, "Not with these on, you old piss tart."

Her face lit up as she inspected her 'high capacity' ladies' incontinence pants. "You are a fucking genius."

"And before you ask, I have a men's pair on right now."