I LOVE Pussy

Story Info
Doctor loves to lick patients' pussies.
1.6k words
3.97
18.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers

One of my first jobs as a doctor was working at the County Hospital, and being assigned wherever they needed someone that day.

I got assigned to the GYN clinic a lot, and eventually learned it was because most of the staff were MALE (like me) and most of them did not want to work in that clinic - because their wives believed the patients were almost all hookers. There were a lot of hookers, but mostly "call girls" who were prostitutes that had regular clients and actually had a list of contact info in case they ever got an STD, which did happen but not as much as I would have thought.

After a few weeks of examining and treating women with gonorrhea and trichomonas (pronounced TRICK in slang talk), I realized that I could actually differentiate the microscopic diagnosis by smelling the sick cunt up close.

I started tasting the cunts that did not smell sick- especially the ones that smelled SEXY. I have always had a good sense of smell, and the smell of healthy pussy has always been a huge turn-on for me.

Although I started by "tasting" my fingers, which were in rubber gloves, I eventually decided that tasting "the source" made a lot more sense. For one thing it was a lot sexier for me to get right down in her cunt, and it was rewarding to hear most of the women sigh and quiver as my tongue ran up their vagina, labia and clitoris.

Of course I would warn them first that I was taking a sample of their vaginal secretions - which I was doing! And I would always ask "did that hurt?" and enjoyed the fact that although about half just said "No", the other half would say, "Not at all, it actually felt really good... can you do that again?"

I never had any of them "complain" - even though I am certain that they realized that was my tongue. I was hidden behind the sheet that draped over their raised spread knees, and had my left hand pressing on that side of the vulva to steady my head so that ONLY my tongue made contact with the vulva, not my chin or forehead- which might have allowed women to know that my face was right up in her pussy. And I did not let my warm breath be a giveaway either.

I realize there was a risk of infection- but actually not very much because I smelled the disease in almost ever case- and did not lick sick pussys. Eventually I realized that there were distinct differences in how pussy tastes- all separate from the different smells. Please realize that a woman who has terrible hygiene will contaminate her own cunt with feces when wiping, or allowing sex partners to use her asshole then switch to her cunt...

I did not bother with tasting those because I could already smell the shit.

Now that you know about my nasty ethics, you can understand what my STORY is about. One of the nurses in the GYN clinic, who knew that I am married, managed to look in on me while performing a pelvic exam- and she had looked from the adjacent area, not from behind me... so she could see my face right up in that pussy, and probably saw my tongue work up across the clit.

Because the clinic did NOT have any privacy- just cloth curtains between exam tables- AND we did NOT have a chaperone for pelvic exams. The cost was considered a waste because everyone could hear everything that was happening in all 10 exam areas, which filled much of a huge room that had housed 12 or more beds when it had been used for patients who were admitted to the hospital- it was a VERY OLD HOSPITAL and got torn down within a few years.

I even got a piece of the old marble from the fancy hallway entrance- as a paperweight.

The nurse chided me later for RISKING INFECTION, and also for cheating with my wife. I explained that I loved healthy pussy and my wife was not going to be jealous of something like this because she would never find out unless someone violated patient confidentiality and told her. And anyway, my wife thought oral sex was nasty, so she was NOT being deprived of anything.

The nurse was sort of surprised that I brought up patient confidentiality, but that only slowed her down- it did not stop her. "I have no interest in causing you distress Dr. Mel, I have always liked you a lot - but if all you say is true, I have to wonder why you don't consider MY pussy to be healthy enough to lick?"

Honestly, it took me a minute to realize she was suggesting I should smell and taste HER pussy- and even when I figured that out, I was still UNcertain- maybe this was a trick.

So I simply told her that I had always admired her and loved the way she smells, and I thought she knew that. I suppose I should not have been surprised that she stepped closer to me, looked around to be certain no others were near, and leaned down to whisper in my ear: "I think you should test me right now... I already took off my panties and I don't think you need to hurry your exam."

I don't need to be asked twice when it's something that I wanted to do in the first place.

I had her move so that I could see anyone approaching, but they could not see her from the waist down. I slid my hand up under her skirt and my fingertips met a very wet vulva, and pulled away so I could "tease" her for a while. I pulled my hand down, glistening with her mucus, and she watched as I put my fingers in my mouth, sucked them off as I withdrew them, and smiled as I told her "truly delicious...but I bet you already knew that".

She didn't say anything, but moved her legs apart more as a sign for me to continue "my exam". I did slide two fingers into her vagina, but mostly to get them very wet to slide around on and over her clitoris, which was already swollen some but which elongated and hardened into quite an erection- I really wanted to pull up her dress and get my tongue in there... but instead I told her "I could do a much better exam if we had more privacy so I could use my tongue".

She smiled and only said, "Good, we will do that."

I realized that her clit was getting too sensitive and that she was close to orgasm, so I slid down and inserted THREE fingers in her vagina, and as I filled her with my fingers, my thumb slid up under her clitoris and her sigh and quiver turned into a sort of shaking dance and she soon pushed my hand and arm away- because she was too sensitive.

I would have tried to provide her a second orgasm, but I heard another nurse was coming so I wiped my hand on my pants and pretended to be doing something else.

I smile when I recall worrying that the other younger nurse would realize something was going on-I smile because the nurse I was examining actually TOLD her, bragged to her, and she soon was expecting frequent routine "exams" by me.

The two of them even scheduled themselves (and one other nurse) for a private exam room that was at the end of the big clinic room and had a door that locked.

What could be more logical that seeing a nurse go into an exam room where a doctor was already busy- even though there was NO PATIENT. I worried that it would be too much for me, but it turns out my nurses were concerned for my health, and never scheduled more than two fucks in one afternoon - nor had them scheduled closer than 2 hours.

Yes, they did want to be fucked even if they got a good orgasm from my initial exam and "tongue=lashing". This was all a long time ago. I was very young and in great shape from lots of sports.

Such fond memories and all three of the nurses will occasionally ask for my help when her personal life gets too slow to satisfy her sexual needs.

Not a professional association because I haven't done GYN since that internship year... I was a pathologist, but our relationship was not "love"... it was caring individuals who trusted each other and needed more sexual release than life was providing.

One interesting feature is that I never demanded intercourse or my own sexual stimulation from any of them- I was OK with just fingering them and licking them... but once they realized that my interest was truly in HER pleasure, I couldn't have stopped them if I tried (and why should I try?). They wanted to reciprocate in any way they could?

I think MOST women are like that! They love to love others, but do not enjoy being taken for granted, or being USED, then ignored. Be good to them and they will want to be BETTER in return. One of them even told me that she had never had anal intercourse, but if I wanted to "break her in", she was willing to trust me. I didn't do that because, as I mentioned earlier, I LOVE pussy, why would I want to trade that for shit?

prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers