I Love to Show Off My Wife's Tits

Story Info
Wife topless.
760 words
4.01
5.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to confess I really love the feeling when other men see my wife, small breasts and nipples as clear as day. Knowing that they have a great view of her white breasts and light brown puffy nipples is awesome and makes me hard everytime I thing about it. All I can say is the expression on their faces says it all when they see this little MILF.

I really get hot thinking about what is going through there mind when they finally see her breasts on display. I especially like it when I go to the mall with her. I will asked her to wear a loose fitting top unbuttoned half way and no bra which makes it much easier to look down her top when she leans forward to look at something on the shelf. She has gotten use to the idea of letting men working the store get a look and doesn't mind letting stranger's get a look at her breasts because she knows how much I really enjoy it when she does it. I think she likes to be a tease them also.

One of the better day at the mall was when I told her that I was not going to be walking with her. I also wanted to watch her from a distances because I just wanted to see the reaction of the there faces when they finally see her. That day from what I observed was that all of them really enjoyed the view. I noticed that some of them would follow her around just to get another look. If she noticed them she would remain bent over longer so they could get an eye full of her breasts. I knew that her areolas would swell and be puffy and her eraser size nipples would get hard knowing that this was making them hard. During the summer months I would get her to do this at least once a week.

On the drive home I would get her to remove her top so I could look at her nipples and tell her about what I had observed when people saw her.

While describing what was happening she would play and pull on her nipples. She knows that I like others see her breasts and is willing to do it for me now without question.

So when we go on longer trips she likes to show her tits for me without me asking her to do it. On the road the ones that see her obviously enjoy it because they roll their windows down, honk, wave and a couple made stroking movements as they blew kisses to her.

I like that my wife is no longer shy about letting strange men see her topless breasts so when we are driving on the interstate my wife and I make the trip more interesting by her flashing the truck drivers her titties as we pass by them. She will reclines her seat a bit and opens her shirt up to expose her beautiful white breasts to be seen by anyone who happens to look over at her. We both love to see the reaction of the truckers as I pull up beside them allowing them to get a look at her breasts. If they honk she will push them together and move them up and down in a titfucking motion.

This really makes my wife horny and I get hard as a rock. My favorite is when she pulls my cock out and blows me with her head moving up and down as I drive. We had a discussion about having a trucker follow us to a rest area where she could sucking him off or maybe even fuck him but we haven't gone that far yet. I think it would be hot though! If we do, I will update this story.

The other day I confess to her that I have shared her topless pictures with other guys on internet sites, telling her that they masturbate while looking at them. Some of them had asked for special requests pictures. She asked what did they want to see. I told her that most of them wanted one's with her nipples covered by cum. I was surprised when she told me that we should send them some. She did want to read their comments. I showed her what they left on my phone telling her a lot of men get turned on by small breasts on women. She seems to like the comments posted by others.