I Love You

Story Info
They wanted to get closer at the tavern.
2.8k words
4.25
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This is a Final Fantasy X fanfiction.

At the Macalania Inn, Yuna kept thinking. She just kept thinking about the recent events that took place, and she felt pressured by the journey. "Good night, Tidus," she gave him the sweetest smile before she headed to her bedroom.

She just smiled, but there wasn't much else she could do.

It wasn't like Yuna could hug him or anything.

Smiling bitterly, Tidus nodded towards Yuna and gave her a small wave. "Good night, Yuna!"

And that was it, the two parted their ways and went to their own bedrooms. No more interaction.

But as time ticked by, Yuna decided to see Tidus after midnight.

Late at night, everyone was asleep by now, apart from a certain summoner. She wanted to get to know the newest guardian that joined the crew, but she never had a chance to due to everyone around her. Yuna wasn't prepared to express her feelings in front of everyone, especially since Lulu and Wakka would object to the idea. This was Yuna's chance to be alone with Tidus, even if it was for one night.

Standing in front of his bedroom door, Yuna wanted to knock on his door but then that would wake everyone up. Yuna wanted to avoid that. So, instead, the summoner gently pushed the door open and crept inside his room. After she closed the door behind herself, Yuna took a seat at the very end of Tidus' bed. She watched him sleep for a bit, shortly before she spoke.

"... Tidus? Are you awake?" Yuna asked him.

Right now Tidus was asleep and didn't hear the door open and close. It was when he heard her voice, however, that he woke up. Then slowly he opened his eyes. He looked towards the brunette girl that was in his room. Clueless, Tidus didn't know what to make of it.

"Huh? Yuna? " Tidus slowly sat up in the bed, he then looked towards her. "What is it? Why so late?"

"I just... well... I," she stuttered. Yuna glanced off to one side, unsure if her brain was processing any words right now. She didn't know what to say, but all she wanted to say were three simple words. They wouldn't come, so Yuna just thought for a moment. "I just... can't sleep," she finally replied. "Is it okay if I stay with you tonight, Tidus?"

A noticeable blush dusted her cheeks at the words that came out, and soon Yuna covered her mouth with both hands in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, that sounded rude!" Yuna thought out loud, but this soon made her giggle. "I didn't mean it like that. I would just like to talk to you more, is that okay?"

"Sure, you can stay here with me tonight, Yuna," he smiled. Tidus moved to sit on the edge of the bed with Yuna now.

"You're not tired at all, are you? I hope I'm not keeping you up," she mentioned with a coy blush. Yuna giggled at Tidus' response, she didn't know what else to think at this point. The girl cheekily shuffled closer to Tidus, enough so that her thigh was touching his. She giggled at this, thinking this was a funny thing to do.

"Well, I do mostly stay up all night after a big game... then I go to a good spot to watch the sun rise. But I do get sleepy when I'm at home," he admitted with a chuckle.

Gasping, Yuna praised Tidus and clapped her hands. "You stay up all night after a game? That sounds so cool!" Yuna beamed from ear-to-ear, surprised. "I think I remember you staying up all night after the big tournament in Luca," she giggled as she spoke. It was so fun to talk to Tidus this way, she thought.

"Yeah, it's cool. It's always fun to just walk around the city and wait for the sun to come out."

It was nice to have someone with him. But Tidus never thought he would have Yuna in his bedroom like this... it must be a full moon or something.

Flicking a glance at the bedroom door, Yuna swallowed her own spit at the mere thought of anyone coming in. What if Wakka or Lulu came in? But perhaps that was just nerves, that was merely a worry at the back of Yuna's mind. Glancing back at Tidus, she decided just to focus on him. After all, it was too late for anyone to come in anyway.

Yuna changed the subject.

"Do you not wear pyjamas to bed?" Yuna asked Tidus, noticing that he was still wearing his daytime clothes. "I-I brought my nightdress with me, I wondered if I could change in your room... since I'll be staying here tonight," she stated. For some reason, Yuna knew Tidus would let her sleep in his room.

"I didn't really feel like changing for bed," he replied. "But sure, you can change here. There's a... changing thing over there," he pointed to the room divider that was situated beside a set of drawers.

"Hold on, I'll be right back!" Yuna zipped behind this screen, she quickly changed into her nightdress and then she was out again.

Her nightdress was white; a colour that captured her purity. It reached her thighs, and it was also quite see-through. Her black camisole bra and underwear could be seen through the material, but she didn't actually know it was see-through... she really didn't.

At the sight of this nightdress, Tidus just blushed and folded his hands together on his lap. As he watched her moving closer towards him, Tidus looked right at her and saw her mixed coloured eyes gaze into his already. He felt his heart beating out of his chest.

Scooching up next to Tidus again, Yuna wanted to be close to him like this. She felt the urge to hug him, but she didn't want to be too forward. "I love-" Yuna stuttered, albeit she decided to change course of what she was originally going to say. "I love talking to you," she said. "Everyone else around me is so... boring... and you're different."

When she said love... he just wanted to hug her. But she said something else.

"I love talking to you, too."

"I... um... I," she stuttered again. Yuna averted her gaze from Tidus once again, and this time she took in a deep breath. Yuna closed her eyes, she didn't bother thinking this time... she just went and spoke her mind. "I love talking to you... and I think... I think I love you," she finished.

Realising what she just said, Yuna looked down. She felt dark storm clouds already invade her mind, despite it being a good thing she spoke her mind.

What would Wakka and Lulu think of Yuna? Would they just think of her as quitting her pilgrimage? Yuna hung her head at that thought, she huffed some.

"I'm sorry - I never meant to say that," she told Tidus. "It just came out, that's all."

Cackling at that coy response, Tidus just placed his hand onto Yuna's chin and lifted her head up. He shook his head and leaned closer near her lips. "It's alright... I think I love you, too."

"R-Really?"

Tidus gave her a nod. "Well, isn't that obvious?"

Casually, Tidus gently brushed his thumb along her soft cheek. He gently pressed his lips along hers, giving her a sweet loving kiss. He just kissed her before he slowly pulled back a bit. "Sorry, I wanted to do that when I first saw you, I know it's wrong..."

"I-It's w-wrong? Did Wakka say that?" Yuna questioned Tidus with a gulp in her throat, she gave him a bitter smile at the kiss. "I-I... I'd like that kiss again," her smile grew wider now.

Yuna didn't blush anymore, knowing that the secret was out between the two. Yuna placed her hand over Tidus' and she smiled. She felt warm inside. Yuna leaned in and planted another kiss onto Tidus' mouth; this was a soft, yet a quick kiss. "There," she said.

At this time of night, the quiet atmosphere spoke to her, as if the silence communicated with her and filled her mind with endless thoughts. Yuna wanted to do more than just kiss Tidus, and right now the world was her oyster.

"I'd like more nights like this with you," she admitted. Yuna didn't know if this was going to be the only night with him. Boldly, she placed her free hand onto his thigh. Kissing him was one thing, but a touch on the leg was another. "What... do you want to do tonight?"

As it was getting quiet now, he still looked at her see-through nightgown. He was still feeling something sticking up in his shorts. Tidus noticed Yuna placed her hand along his thigh. He looked towards her and blushed a bit. "We could... maybe... have sex?"

"I'd like that," she answered.

He helped guide Yuna's hand to his groin. Touching his bulge, Yuna's features reddened at the feel. She bit onto her lower lip, albeit still shying away somewhat. Yuna avoided eye contact for a while, she just giggled at what she was doing as a way to ease the tension.

Bravely, Yuna unzipped Tidus' pants. She dropped to her knees, now kneeling beside the bed.

"Is this okay, do you think?" Yuna questioned.

"Yeah, it's all right, Yuna."

Kneeling beside the bed, Yuna crawled in between Tidus' legs. Placing both her hands onto his groin, Yuna pulled out his manhood. Despite Yuna never had sex before, she still knew what a guy liked. Well, the main things. It was just obvious. Yuna leaned in and licked the mushroom tip of his shaft. She quickly stopped, she looked away and felt kind of embarrassed.

"Am I actually doing this?" Yuna thought to herself, but she liked what she did. It was naughty, but it felt really good to try these things out. After all, Yuna loved Tidus and he loved her back.

Looking at Tidus again, Yuna mumbled.

"You taste really good..."

"Yeah, aah... it does feel good..."

Licking the tip again, Yuna went in and hugged her lips around the head this time. She hummed, closing her eyes in the process. Tidus moved his hands along the bedsheets and now felt her sucking the thick head. He shivered a bit and slowly laid back down on the bed. He gently slid his fingers through her brunette locks.

Taking every inch into her mouth with confidence, Yuna immediately bounced her head back when she felt herself gag. She didn't want to make so much noise, and gagging did sound unattractive. She focused on how much she could take in and that was merely half of the penis. Yuna started to suck, her tongue teased the veins that decorated the shaft.

She looked up and noticed Tidus was now laying down, but that never bothered her. She did want to see his face, however, but she was quite happy that Tidus wasn't watching her now. If he was, Yuna would most likely feel even more embarrassed than she already was. She tried her best to avoid eye contact as much as possible during this.

Bobbing her head upwards and down, Yuna enjoyed sucking. She sucked the shaft for a little while, shortly before she focused on the mushroom tip once again. Yuna suckled the head now, as her tongue licked the lip of his manhood.

Yuna remembered when Lulu told her about the head being the most sensitive part on a guy's penis, well... Lulu never told her that, more like she overheard conversations between Lulu and Chappu when Wakka's brother was still alive (OMG xD). So, therefore, Yuna suckled the mushroom tip and she went really fast this time.

"Ooohh... wow... Yuna... it's so good."

Just now, he felt her pulling away from his cock and just sucking on the thick head of his cock. Tidus slid his hand along the back of her head and let his other hand rest on the bed sheet. He was just petting her as he shivered, Tidus never wanted to push her.

Now pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock. Tasting the pre-cum on her tongue, the taste didn't bother Yuna... she kinda liked it. Yuna kept on sucking the tip, her lips and tongue massaged the delicate flesh. She kept looking up at Tidus, even when she knew he wasn't watching her. Yuna knew he liked it just as much as she did. Yuna slurped what she could, all while her hand stroked the base gently.

Coming to a halt, Yuna released Tidus' erect shaft and went on to undress. There was really no point changing into her nightdress when she was just going to strip again. But Yuna never cared. The girl slipped her nightdress over her head, shortly before removing her bra and underwear.

Now, the brunette girl stood naked. Her breasts were ample, enough to hold in one hand. Her figure appeared lithe, yet she had that nice curve to her hips. Her legs were slender; she had a noticeable gap between her thighs. Yuna just hoped that Tidus would like her body.

"Tidus, do I look okay to you?" Yuna questioned, holding her hands behind her back.

"Okay? You look beautiful..."

His cock was just throbbing a bit more than before, watching Yuna feel so comfortable now. Tidus watched her standing there in front of him completely in the nude. He noticed her nightdress and underwear now on the ground beneath her.

"R-Really?" Yuna asked Tidus, blushing hysterically. "I guess... th-thank you," she replied.

When the word 'beautiful' came from a lover, it meant so much more to Yuna. She would often get complimented by Lulu, telling her that she's beautiful... but that never felt as good as being complimented by a lover. Knowing that Tidus liked her body, the girl felt over-the-moon.

Running up to Tidus, the bold woman leapt onto his lap. Yuna planted a kiss onto Tidus' lips again, and this time she went crazy. Yuna grabbed onto his face and just kissed him. When she parted from his lips, she just smiled at him. Yuna gave him a cuddle and nuzzled her head into the nook of his neck.

"Wh-What do you want to do now, Tidus?" Yuna questioned. "Shall I sit on your lap some more?"

Seeing Yuna on his lap, Tidus just blushed at the shy-gone-brave girl before him. He felt her nuzzle into his neck and he smiled. He thought it was cute. Wrapping his arms around her torso, Tidus slowly laid her down onto the bed and smiled at her.

"I was thinking of making you feel good, since you worked on me," he mentioned.

Kissing Yuna on her lips, Tidus started to kiss along her body. He opened her lithe legs and moved in to her vulva. He started to lick her gently, moving his hands along her smooth body. Tidus looked up at her as he was starting to lick her clitoris gently.

Flinging her head back into the bed sheets, Yuna moaned out in pleasure at the sudden licks upon her pink clitoris. Her eyes started to water at this new feel, and she could feel her thighs tingling to his touch. She really loved what she felt! Yuna raised her head eventually, she caught sight of Tidus licking her vulva so delicately. Her hips naturally jolted at the feel, as he caressed areas that were too sensitive.

"A-Ah... T-Tidus..." Yuna whimpered.

This was a new sensation she felt. Yet, she really loved it!

Placing her head onto the back of Tidus' head, Yuna smirked as she grabbed a fistful of his dirty blonde locks. She pushed his head forward just gently, wanting his tongue more on her g-spot than anywhere else. She didn't go too hard on him, but at the same time she had those thoughts.

While Tidus was licking Yuna's vulva deeply now, he could feel her moving her hips to the feel. Tidus felt her hand on his head. He felt her pushing his head a bit more towards her intimate area. He suckled on her clitoris a bit hard, trying to get her to achieve an orgasm.

"You taste really good," he remarked with a kind smile. "So, do you still want to keep going?"

"I'm getting a little tired," she admitted with a laugh. "Maybe we should go to sleep? After all, we have to continue the pilgrimage tomorrow," reminded Yuna.

Looking into Tidus' ocean blue eyes, the summoner went in and gave Tidus a big cuddle. She avoided giving him a kiss due to having just given a blowjob, and having him eat her out. The young woman smiled at him. She held onto his hand and pulled him over to the pillows with her. Getting under the duvet, Yuna rested her head onto a pillow and kept her gaze locked on Tidus.

"Maybe...if we have a chance...we can continue this tomorrow night?" Yuna asked him. "Or...perhaps sometime during our journey tomorrow," she blushed at this thought.

They slept together in the same bed that night. Yuna and Tidus merely hoped for more nights like this one.