I’m a Bad Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Unsatisfied Desi wife goes into the wrong path.
2.3k words
3.81
10.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Tina, an 18 year old girl who was a bad student at school and barely passed my 12 th exam. My Sick father made me marry a guy in his early 30s as he was having cancer and doctors declared that he will live for only 6 months. My husband is a guy who works in abroad, we got married at the end of his 3 months vacation.

The night after wedding was a bad experience for me as my husband has a big belly with a dick of 4 inches which was just enough to rupture my hymen, he just ejaculated inside in just 10 seconds with no love making for my dry pussy, he just slept off snoring the entire night leaving me hanging. I just consoled myself that this is how my life was going to be and dozed off.

I woke up early in the morning, did all the household work, cooked breakfast, took bath came inside the bedroom with wet petticoat wrapped around me to show my 36-30- 38 dusky sexy body to seduce my husband but he was nonchalant. Even though I was slowly wearing my saree and even wore it low hip with low cut blouse. My husband just saw me and didn't do anything which broke my confidence alot.

I dressed like that, went ahead and served breakfast for my husband, my brother in law and my father in law. My mother in law expired 2 years back, now I'm stuck with these three males. My father in law is a person who has poor eyesight and deaf, I think my husband married me to take care of his father and brother. His brother was someone who went to college around my age.

While I was serving breakfast, I noticed that my brother in law was checking out my body with lust, my husband and my father in law were busy eating breakfast. My brother in law was starting at my navel intently, I think he has a navel fetish.

My navel was on display from the beginning as I wore the saree low hip, Even though I know he was starting, I didn't cover it, thought to myself that my husband was not looking at my body atleast let my brother in law enjoy it.

For a thrill, I went very close to my brother in law while serving him breakfast a little more. He got very shy but kept glancing at my navel occasionally.

It felt a little nice having someone admire your body, my confidence even grew a lot.

When I was eating, my brother in law came to me trying to open a conversation, I asked him what's his name, he was surprised that I didn't even know his name, his name was Samuel, he told me to call him Sam like how his family call him as we were a family now. He was glancing again at my navel occasionally while talking to me.

After finishing breakfast I went to wash the utensils in a place which was outside the kitchen facing the garden, it was kept like that to drain the waste water to the garden backyard. There was nothing to sit on so I squat on the floor to wash utensils.

Sam came and sat in front of me on a stone, I was washing the utensils acting as if I didn't notice him ogling at my body. He would obviously ogle at me, my cleavage was on full display, my right knee pushed my right boob the left making my brown areola visible a little.

I started earning for him to see me more, I adjusted my posture so that he can see more, instead my bra came out of blouse, I was a little disappointed I wanted him to see more of my areola and nipples if possible but my bra put an end to it.

I just left it like that, both my bra and areola went inside after I stood up finishing utensils washing. Sam was enjoying my navel now through his eyes, I stretched myself, doing something like a poor imitation of exercise, placed the dub with contained the utensils over my hip, my saree went down further, I wanted Sam to graze over more of me with his eyes.

I came inside the bedroom, my husband was getting ready to take my father in law to hospital for health checkup. He also told me that he would go abroad tomorrow and I have to take care of both father in law and Sam.

After my husband went out with my father in law, I dared to do something, I removed the safety pin which secures my pallu from dropping, I wore the saree a little more low hip, I pushed out my boobs a little so that Sam could see more of my cleavage, if possible my areola and nipple.

I came to the hall, Sam was watching movie on the TV sitting on the sofa, I sat very close to Sam, I started the conversation this time. Sam was concentrated only on my navel and cleavage. I intentionally folded my arms below my boobs to push it further up. My areolas was visible this time on both boobs.

I had a feeling of goosebumps when I came to the realisation that I was seducing my brother in law but I wanted more thrill. I acted as if I was sleepy and leaned on Sam's shoulder to see what he would do.

Sam called out to me a few times, confirming that I was fast asleep, he slowly pushed my pallu aside which then dropped to the ground.

I still didn't respond but enjoying this internally, instead of playing with his favourite navel he inserted both his hands inside my blouse and pulled out my boobs. He had difficulty because of the bra I wore today. I sworn in my mind that I was not going to wear any form of underwear from tomorrow. He played with my boobs and nipples, my nipples became fully erect sending jolts through my entire body making me wet between my legs.

He then realised that it's time that his brother would come home. He then inserted my boobs back in my blouse and wore my pallu back, one last time he pressed my right boob, fingered my navel.

He woke me up my shaking me and calling out my name, I acted as if I woke up just then, I stretched my body so that Sam can see my sexy body again.

I went inside the bedroom the moment I heard the car's sound. My husband came inside the house and called out my name, I came out from bedroom acting naive.

He told me to prepare lunch, Sam volunteered to help me but got scolded by my husband.

As usual I served lunch for everyone, Sam was ogling at my body just like in the morning. I too teased him a lot with my navel show.

Again Sam came, sat with me to accompany me while I was having lunch, this time he was a little bold, he started flirting with me every now and then by showering me with compliments.

Since lunch takes a lot of utensils to make, I knew it would take a while to wash. I made my pallu thin, inserted the free end inside the saree pleats forcefully thus lowering the saree further down the hip.

This was super erotic view for Sam, I also adjusted my knee so that my right boob areola will be visible till the nipple, I started washing with much force making my boobs jiggle a lot, my erect nipples were not coming out as I intended thanks to the bra.

After I finished my job, I went inside the bedroom and slept off beside my husband as I was tired.

I woke up and made coffee for everyone but then I decided to make boost ( a popular health drink added with milk ) for Sam. I gave Sam boost, said that he liked brown things a lot, Sam was a little surprised and embarrassed but didn't show it.

My husband started packing after he drank his coffee, he was packing a lot of clothes and stuffs for his stay abroad which consumed the time till dinner. I made dinner, we ate together instead of me just eating alone, my husband gave the instructions on how to take care of the house.

I washed the utensils this time alone and went to bed. I was expecting my husband to fuck me, he just left me hanging again and dozed off without even touching me.

I couldn't hold it anymore, removed my saree and bra, I wore my blouse again with just one hook, I left the remaining hooks open. I wore my petticoat as low as showing a line of my pubic hair. One more resolution for me was that I should shave my pubic hair during morning bath tomorrow.

I started caressing myself a lot thinking about what Sam did to me afternoon, I was still not satisfied, rushed to kitchen to take a big brinjal about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide. I entered the bedroom but I didn't close the door fully because I was too horny to mind my surroundings, only thing I had in my mind but to put the brinjal inside my pussy.

I removed my petticoat and my blouse layed on the bed fully naked, started kneading my boobs and nipples myself imaging that it was Sam doing it, which made me wet and leaky, I felt someone's gaze it seemed that Sam was peeping from the gap in the door.

Now that I saw Sam watching me I became Super horny and inserted the brinjal inside my pussy and vigorously stroked it in and out of my pussy, I could hear Sam stroking his dick too. I came in about ten minutes and slept well naked with brinjal inside my pussy soaked.

I woke up in the morning, removed the brinjal from my pussy and went from the bedroom, across the hall to the kitchen fully naked, it was so thrilling, it made me horny too.

I kept the brinjal in the kitchen separately, the feeling of being naked had snapped a switch in me, I did all the work in the morning dancing fully nude. I wish Sam would come and fuck me really hard when I was like that.

I went back to bedroom noticed that there was some transparent white gooey liquid on the door. That was Sam's semen I licked it off the door while fingering myself, I wish Sam would see me like this. I decided that I would seduce Sam with all I got today, as my body and mind both were yearning for him a lot.

I went and took bath, I shaved my pubic hair using my husband's use and throw razor and applied after-shave over it, my pussy was super smooth ready for Sam, this time I wore a very low cut blouse with a single hook, no bra inside.

I wore the petticoat just above my pussy as I shaved off the hair. I wore a thick opaque saree and wore it in such a way that it my very low cut blouse, very low hip would be masked, looking like a normal saree. I used a lot of pins for this.

I even more make up to make me look beautiful, while I was wearing make-up I woke my husband, rushing him to get ready, he got ready fast. I went to Sam's room to wake him up and saw that he was holding his dick in his hand naked on his bed. There was a lot of cum on his dick and hand.

I didn't want to waste it licked everything clean and swallowed his cum, it was salty, bitter, sticky but tasty.

I went outside his room banged his door to wake him as if nothing happened. He jolted awake and went inside the bathroom, shouting that he would be ready in about ten minutes.

Everyone except father in law got ready, my husband left father in law to the neighbouring relative's house as planned.

The driver came, he, Sam, my husband all loaded the luggage in the car in such a way that it separated the front and back seat completely thus nothing happening in the back seat will be visible in the front, only one seat was available in the back. This arrangement was most probably due to Sam's influence.

Everybody else got into the car, Sam was sitting at the only back seat, prompting me to sit on his lap, Before sitting on Sam's lap I removed the main pin which masked everything secretly.

I sat on Sam's lap, He closed the door, because of force wind, my pallu shifted to other side showing my sexy deep cleavage, my stiff nipples under the blouse, my erotic midriff, his favourite navel.

My husband asked me whether I got settled and told the driver to start the car, Sam asked the driver to put some songs.

When the car moved, Sam wasted no time and started caressing my abdomen, my hips, every now and then seeing how I would react, since I didn't resist, he inserted his right index finger in my mouth, he rotated it to collect my saliva, he removed his finger out of my mouth with it he fingered my navel in and out for a few minutes, I was feeling goosebumps all over my body, my pussy started leaking, I removed the pin securing the pallu and put the pallu aside so that both of us can enjoy without interruption.

Then he went for my boobs, he inserted his hands in my blouse, pulled out both my boobs and started sucking on them alternatively. I unhooked the blouse hook, he got more excited. He then started licking me all over my neck, my boobs, abdomen and navel. I was feeling the ecstasy of wanted by someone.

He then planted a kiss on my lips, I not wanting to let go started kissing him back.