I"M Not, Really, I'm Not Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie takes me to this fancy salon and tell the girl at the reception desk that Mr. Grant made an appointed with Charles and that Charles knows what needs to be done. Then she introduces me as Stevie and says she will be back in an hour to pick up Stef. The girl has to restrain herself from laughing and then hits the intercom and tells Charles his three o'clock appointment is here. I see a man who looks to be in his thirties walk up and he is a stereotype that you think of when you think of male hairdressers. He looks so gay.

'Hello Charles,' Chrissie says to the guy. 'This is Stevie. I think Mr. Grant talked to you about what he wants done.'

'Yes sweetie, he did,' he replies. 'Come with me pretty boy' he tells Chrissie. 'I will have her ready at four Chrissie.' Chrissie leaves and I follow him back through the salon and see all the ladies look at me as we pass. We go into a private area in the salon which makes me feel a little better. He has me sit in the chair and puts a protective cloth on covering my clothes.

'You have lovely hair. It's such a shame you are taking such poor care of it.'

His lisp is so gay and I think about how they expect me to sound like this. I don't feel like my hair is that bad. It has grown out enough that I like to keep it in a short ponytail at work. He makes me lean back and he washes my hair on then goes to work on me. I can't really see what he is doing and the door opens and I see a young girl come in.

'Marla, he needs half-inch extensions on his nails and wants them done in a nice shape of red, bright but not overdone.'

'Ok Charles, that shouldn't be a problem,' she says takings one of my hands and begin to work on it and like my hair, I really can't see what she is doing.

An hour later, I'm standing in front of a mirror. My hair has been done in a feminine style with some of the hair almost hanging down covering one of my eyes. There are blonde highlights through my hair and my hair looks nothing like it did when I came in. Fuck, will I be able to comb it and get it so it doesn't look so feminine once this weekend is done? I had felt him pulling some hair from my eyebrows and they were thinner than they were before and also looked more feminine. I looked at my hands and I had nails that extended about a half-inch past the end of my fingers and were painted in a bright red. I'm so fucked. The girl that had done my nails was gone and I just stood there with Charles. My ears have been pierced, one ear three times. I have little fake diamond studs in them.

'You really are a pretty boy and I can understand your desires to be a sissy. I wish Mr. Grant would have let us do your makeup. I would love to see how pretty you will look then. Chrissie usually sends me a picture once she has you ready for your date. I will give you a card. If you ever get lonely or want some help with your hair, please call me, no charge of course. I hope you have a great weekend Stef.'

We walk back to the reception desk and the look I get from the ladies in the salon lets me know what they think of me. I think some of them would like to spend time with me and I think some of them are disgusted by what they think I am. Chrissie is waiting for me and tells Charles she loves the hairdo and that Mr. Grant will be pleased. She takes my hand and we walk out of the salon and onto the sidewalk. We get stares from everyone as we go to the limo.

'I think the ladies were jealous of you Stef and I think the men wanted to pull you from me and take you with them. You really look very enticing.'

'I don't know what to think Chrissie. I feel so out of control of my life.'

'I have been there sweetie. Just look at it as new adventures and you might find that things aren't so bad. You might discover, like I did, that this is something you really want. If it helps you to deal with it, I did make well into six figures last year. Not bad for a secretary, right?'

'Really?'

'Yes, the first number is a two.'

Damn, that is a lot of money I think to myself. I know what she must have had to do to make that much but a few years like that, a guy could be set for life.

'Enough of that. We are almost to the hotel. I know you are nervous but just trust me. You will get through this.'

We pull up in front of the hotel, get out and start through the lobby when Chrissie stops me and points out a gift store off to the side. She tells me to go in there, that they sell condoms in packs of three and that I'm to order two packs in a magnum size. If they question the size or look at you strange, you are to tell them they aren't for you. Now be a good girl and go do as you are told.' I look at her, my eyes pleading with her but she tells me to go and hands me enough money to pay for them.

I go into the store and there is a man in his forties behind the counter. Luckily, no one else is in the store. I walk up, look down, 'May I have two packages of condoms in a magnum size Sir?'

He looks at me. 'Are you sure you want magnums?'

'Yes Sir, please. They aren't for me.'

He just looks at me for a short time then reaches down and gets them. 'I understand now,' he says, a smirk on his face as he looks at me as I pay him. 'Have fun sweetie.'

Damn, that was embarrassing. I walk back to Chrissie and we go up the elevator. 'Do not worry about the condoms. Mr. Grant just likes to embarrass his boys when the opportunity presents itself. Andrew knows he isn't supposed to fuck you and you better not let that happen. I know Mr. Grant is protecting your virginity. That is a very valuable commodity. Discipline will be extensive if you don't end up the weekend still a virgin. As far as that goes, the first night, you are to behave like an abducted bride. You will fight off Andrew's advances like he really has kidnapped you. Do you understand?'

'Yes, I guess so but Mr. Grant told me to do whatever Andrew wanted me to do.'

'What Andrew wants is to feel like he is taking you against your will. He wants you to resist and try and stop him from using you. Your mindset should be that you want to get out of the room and escape this crazy man. If you do get out of the room, Mr. Grant's driver will be in the hall and he will take you to your apartment and your weekend assignment with Andrew will be over. Understand Stef?'

'I think so. I won't be in any trouble if I get away from him and get out of the room?'

'That is correct Stef,' she says as we get to the suite and go in. 'Now let's get to work on your makeup.

Over the next couple hours, she helps me with my makeup and helps me get all dressed up in the wedding dress. We are drinking wine and smoking pot the whole time and I kind of get into it. Every time I pass a mirror, I can't keep from looking and can't believe that I really do look sexy. I try not to think about what is ahead of me. Maybe I can get out of the room and not have to spend the weekend with him. At least, there is a chance. I have no idea that I really have no chance and that the driver won't even be in the hall waiting to see if I can get out.

Finally, Chrissie tells me it's time for her to leave. She tells me there is an ice machine at the end of the hall and that I'm to get ice and put the bottle of champagne on ice. Then she leaves.

I'm not looking forward to getting the ice but I think if anyone sees me, especially from any distance, they will think I really am a girl so I grab the ice bucket and head for the machine. On the way back, a man steps from a room as I go by and suddenly grabs me making me drop the bucket of ice. He puts his hand over my mouth, keeping me from calling out and pushes me down the hall and into Mr. Grants suite. He pushes me, and with the heels I'm wearing, I fall to the floor.

'Who are you and what are you doing?' I ask realizing this must be Anthony.

'Shut up,' he says as he moves to me and reaches down and pulls me to my feet. 'Let me look at the pretty bride.'

'Let me go,' I'm getting married in less than an hour. People will be looking for me.'

'They might be looking for you in your small hotel room. They won't be looking for you here.'

I pull away from him and move towards the door as fast as I can in the heels but he grabs my arm and spins me around and slaps me hard enough to make me fall again.

'Don't try that again unless that one slap wasn't enough. I have been following your wedding plans online. Not that often, a man marries a girl who is a virgin. Is that true? Are you really a virgin?' he asks looking down at me on the floor.

I rub my cheek. He really slapped me hard. 'Please let me go. I won't tell anyone this happened. Please.'

'Answer me. Are you a virgin?'

'Yes, I insisted we wait till we were married.'

'Good. Nothing I like more than fucking a virgin, especially on her wedding night and then send her to her husband, used, abused and fucked over and over. I have some champagne. Let me open it and we can celebrate.'

'Fuck you. I'm not drinking anything with you and there's no way I'm going to let you fuck me.'

'What a potty mouth. I know you aren't going to let me fuck you. That is what is so exciting about it all. Now get up.' I get up and look at the door. 'Go ahead Stef, yea, I know your name. Please try it again.'

I know that if I do, he will slap me again or hurt me in some other way so I just stand there. He has opened the champagne and holds a glass out to me.

'To a very special wedding night Stef,' he says as a toast.

'Fuck you, I told you I wasn't going to drink anything with you.'

He sets both glasses down and comes over to me. He reaches toward me and I back up but his hand springs out and grabs my hair and pulls my head back. He slaps me hard again and then backhands me. I can taste a little blood in my mouth.

He pulls me by the hair over to the table with the drinks and holds the glass up to my lips and start pouring. I keep my mouth shut and feel the champagne roll down my chin and onto my dress. He pulls my hair harder and tells me to open my mouth and finally I do and he pours enough champagne into my mouth to make me choke.

'Now are we going to have that drink in a civilized manner or do I need to continue.'

I try to move my head to indicate that I will do as he wants and he lets go of my hair. I wipe the champagne from my face and try to hold back a tear.

'Now let's drink to your wedding Stef.'

I take the glass from him and we both take a drink. I see him relax and I throw the rest of the champagne in his face and run for the door. I feel his hand grab the back of my dress and he pulls hard ripping it and making me fall again. He stands over me and takes the rest of his glass of champagne and slowly pours it all over my face. I just lay there, knowing that he is enjoying treating me like this, the sick fuck.

'What a shame. I hope your husband will still like your pretty dress. Maybe you should take it off so it doesn't get damaged anymore.'

'You bastard. He will kill you for this,' I tell him playing along with the asshole's fantasy.

'That wasn't a suggestion. I want you out of that dress. NOW!!'

'Fuck you.'

He grabs me and pulls me up enough to ripe the dress further down the back. He pushes me onto my stomach and starts pulling the dress off my shoulder and pushing it down. I kick out at him but he turns me over and pulls the dress off me. I lay there in my lingerie not believing what an asshole this guy really is. He stomps away and comes back with some leather cuffs. He pulls an arm out and fastens the cuff to it and then does my other arm. Then he pulls my arms behind my back and hooks the cuffs together. He then puts cuffs on my ankle and connect them with a chain that is only about eight inches long so I will only be able to take small steps.

He pulls me up and pushes me into a chair facing the balcony then picks up my wedding dress. He opens the windows that lead onto the balcony and carries my wedding dress out onto the balcony with him. Then he stands there and pisses all over the dress. I watch and even though I know it's not really my wedding dress, it makes me feel so violated. He comes back in and stands in front of me.

'I will make that your husband receives your dress so he will have no doubt about what happened here tonight.'

'You really are a bastard.'

'Not really or I would have done that while you were still wearing the dress. You really are quite stunning. I can see why he wants to marry out but he must be a real wimp not to have fucked you already.'

'He's a gentleman and nothing like you.'

'You just can't be nice, can you? There are ways to handle a spirited girl like you,' he says pulling me to my feet and pulling me across the room. With my ankles restrained like they are it's hard to keep up with him and we get to the couch and he pushes me down over the arm at the end of the couch. My face falls to the couch and I know my ass is being held up high. I try to kick him but miss. He walks away and I try to move off the end of the couch but the way I'm bound I can't get off the arm of the couch. I hear him coming back and then I hear a crack and my ass explodes. God, that really hurt. He shows me a leather strap.

'Hurts doesn't it, Stef? It makes such a nice red strip across those beautiful ass cheeks. Let me see,' he says as he rips the back of my panties and pull them off my ass cheeks. 'I was right. So nice and red. Would you like another?'

'Fuck no I don't want another. That really hurt.'

'Wrong answer.' WHACKKK!!

Oh god, that hurts so much more than Mr. Grants spanking. I try to move but I'm stuck and can't get away.

'Now Stef, do you want another?'

'No please Sir, please don't. It really, really hurts.'

'Wrong answer,' WHACKKKK!!!

I start crying. My ass feels like it's on fire. I can't believe he is doing this to me. It hurts too much.

'Now Stef, would you like another?'

I know what will happen if I say no but I don't know if I can take much more. 'Yes, I want another.'

'If you ask me to make sure this one is the hardest, it will be the last one. Now I want you to tell me you are sorry for acting like such a cunt and ask me if I will do it one more time and make sure this one is really, really hard.'

I can't believe Mr. Grant made me meet with this man. Tears run down my face but I get out between sobs, 'I'm sorry I've been a cunt. Please give me one more but will you make sure this one is the hardest.' I brace myself and he makes sure that I get what he thinks I deserve. I cry out loudly and really start crying. He helps me off the arm of the couch and has me kneel in front of the couch and he stands there watching me cry. I wish I could wipe the tears away but my arms are still bound behind me.

'Now are you going to be a good sissy for me or do we need to continue with your discipline Stef?

'I will be good Sir, I promise,' I answer still unable to stop sobbing.

'I'm going to let you take your cuffs off and come sit with me on the couch. Any further bad behavior and things will only get worse. Now do you understand?'

'Yes Sir, I will be good,' I tell him, my ass still on fire.'

He gets up and unhooks the two cuffs behind my back so I can move my hands in front of me and he tells me to take off the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and take off my bra and then come sit on the couch. As I do this, he goes and gets us two glasses of champagne and I see him put a big joint on the coffee table as he sits down next to me. I have wiped the tears away and have stopped crying.

'Does your husband know what a crybaby you are?'

'He doesn't treat me like you did Sir. There is no reason to cry when I'm with him.'

'Doesn't really surprise me. I have to think that any man who wants to marry a sissy, even a really pretty sissy like you, can't be much of a man. I mean, what kind of man marries a sissy before he has even fucked her. Are you really a virgin?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Maybe after I fuck you, I will look him up and fuck his fag ass too,' he says as he lights the joint and we then pass it back and forth and drink some of the champagne.

I really need the smoke to help me settle down. He had really scared me. I have never been punished that harshly. My ass still hurts as I sit beside him.

'Isn't this better now that you have stopped acting like such a cunt?'

'Yes Sir. Thank you for letting me take off the cuffs and for not using the strap on me anymore. It really, really hurt.'

'I know it does but it does help keep sissies in line. You should see the red stripes across your ass or maybe you shouldn't,' he says laughing softly. 'You really have a nice ass. He leans over closer and looks at me. 'You really should get some implants. They make good ones now that look really natural. Big tits with big nipples would look so good on you,' he tells me as he reaches over and runs his fingers over one of my nipples.

'I couldn't do that. I'm not really a sissy. I just do this because Mr. Grant makes me.'

'Really? I have watched some videos of you. Boys that are being forced don't act like you did. You like sucking cock just like you will like being fucked. Boys like you, would be failures as men, but as sissies they are in high demand and can get ahead in life financially. Do you think about getting fucked Stef?'

'Not really. I figure it would really hurt, besides Mr. Grant doesn't want anyone to fuck me. I think he wants to see how much some guy will pay him if he lets the guy be the first one to fuck me.'

'Imagine a big cock sliding into your boy pussy, opening you up, it probably will really hurt. Have you ever had anything up your pussy Stef?'

'No, my fiancé wanted to use either his fingers or a dildo but I wouldn't let him.'

'He must really be a wimp. If I want to fuck your ass, I will fuck it whether Tom wants that to happen or not.'

'I can't let that happen. He said I would be punished severely if I let anyone fuck me.'

'Really? Stand up with me,' and when I do, he takes me with him to the middle of the room. 'I want you to undress me now. Start with my shoes and socks.' I kneel down and take his shoes and socks off and he pulls me back to my feet. 'Now my shirt.' I take his shirt off. He is in good shape and has a medium amount of hair on his chest. He pulls me to him and we kiss.

The kiss is nice and I relax some. Maybe he's done treating me like shit. The joint really helped me relax and I find myself liking the way he kisses me and kisses my neck. I moan softly. His breath hot in my ear as he whispers softly, 'cocksucker, cock sucking sissy. I bet you want to suck my cock, don't you Stef?'

'Yes,' I answer, my voice soft and feminine. 'Yes, I want to suck your cock.' I realize I'm not just telling him what he wants to hear but that I really do want to suck him.

'Kneel in front of me and takes my pants off Stef.'

I kneel and unfasten his pants and pull them down and then his underwear. His cock if bigger than Mr. Grants and is thicker too. He takes it in my hand and stroke if softly.

'You do suck your fiancé off, don't you Stef?

'Yes, I like sucking his cock. His cock isn't as big as yours though.'

'It's quite a bit smaller, isn't it?'

'Yes Sir, it's much smaller.'

'He really isn't that much of a man, is he. You are only marrying him because no one but a wimp would marry a sissy faggot. He is a wimp, isn't he?'

We both know there isn't really a fiancé but having him saying the things he is saying, makes me think if there was such a man, he might really be as wimpy as Andrew implies. 'Yes,' I admit to Andrew, 'I think he meets a couple other men and they dominate him. He won't talk about it much but I see the bruises on his ass sometimes.'

'Does he dominate you Stef?' he asks. I'm still kneeling in front of him as he strokes his big cock slowly. I can't help from wanting it in my mouth.