I"M Not, Really, I'm Not Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He tried a couple times but he wasn't very good at it.'

'You want it don't you Steffie? I see the way you are looking at my cock. You want me to let you slide my cock into your mouth. If you ask nicely, maybe I will let you.'

'Please Sir. Please let me suck your cock.' I really do want to suck it.'

'Show me what a good cock sucking sissy you are Steffie. Worship a real man's cock.'

I go slow, like Chrissie has taught me. I lick all over the head of his cock and the area right below it. I taste his precum and have learned to like the various tastes I have discovered. Then I suck him into my mouth and take it as deep as I can then suck as I slowly pull his cock back out of my mouth. I do this over and over then I feel his hand on the back of my head as he makes me take it a little deeper but I choke and he lets me up.

'I thought you wanted to suck my cock Steffie. I expect my cocksuckers to take my whole cock. I don't want half my cock sucked. I want it all sucked. I'm very disappointed in you Steffie.'

'I'm trying Sir, really I am.'

'I will help you then Steffie and he slides his cock into my mouth again and this time he presses my head down hard, shoving his cock into my throat. I'm choking and gagging and trying to pull off his cock but he holds my head down roughly. Finally, he lifts my head and I try to get a breath but he shoves his cock all the way into my mouth again. I struggle but he has my hair and continually pulls me all the way off his cock and then shoves it all the way in again.

'That is the way sissies suck cock Steffie. They suck cock like the nasty little fucking whores they are.'

I don't say anything. Tears are running down my cheeks and I'm trying to get my breath. Damn, I can't believe his whole cock was in my mouth. It had to be way down my throat. I feel him grab my head in both hands and hear him tell me to take a big breath and then he really starts face fucking me. Sometimes I can take a small breath before he shoves his cock back in. I can feel his balls hitting my chin. Finally, he releases my head and I pull back. There is a lot of slobber running from my mouth, and down my chin and onto my body.

'Now my balls sissy. Give my balls a nice tongue bath.'

He spreads his legs and I lean up under his cock and start licking his balls. He has a lot of pubic hair and I get it all wet and then take one of his balls into my mouth. It's much bigger than mine and is a mouthful. I play with it with my tongue and when I feel like it might be enough, I do his other ball. I find that I like doing this. It's nasty but I like it. After that I suck his cock some more but he doesn't throat fuck me like he did earlier.

''You are a good little cock sucking sissy Steffie. Tom told me that once you got a cock in your mouth, you turned into a slut and I guess he was right. Damn Steffie, it's your fault that I'm going to have to fuck you now.'

'No, you can't. Tom told me you wouldn't do that, that he was waiting till he could get a big price from someone that got to take away my virginity.' I try to get up from my knees and then he grabs my hair and starts pulling me toward the bedroom. I can't get up and I have to move quickly on my hands and knees to keep up with him so he wouldn't pull my hair too hard.

He throws me over the end of the bed, my ass up in the air and he spanks my hard several times. My ass is still so sore from before it really hurts.

'Crawl up onto the bed whore and turn over onto your back. I want to see your face as I slide my big cock up your tight pussy.'

'Please don't please. Mr. Grant will kill me,' I tell him as he stands at the foot of the bed. He has a bottle of lube in his hand and he pours some on his cock and strokes it getting it all shiny.

'Now Steffie. There is two ways we can do this. You can fight me. I will go get my strap and no matter where you get to while I'm gone, I will find you and I will beat you and then I will fuck you. The other way is you can lay back on the bed, put a couple pillows under your ass, lift your knees, spread your legs apart and beg me to fuck you. It's entirely up to you. I will enjoy it either way.'

I know I should fight him but I can't take that strap again. It hurt too much. Mr. Grant will be so pissed but I think whichever way it happens, he is going to fuck me so why should I put up with the pain. I surrender, moving up on the bed and grabbing the pillows and putting them under my ass, then spreading my legs till I really do feel like a whore.

'Please fuck me Sir.'

'You call that begging, bitch?'

'Please Sir, treat me like a whore. I want you to shove your cock into my pussy and fuck me hard. Show me what a whore I am. Fuck me hard.'

He moves up beside the bed and I see a small brown bottle and I know what that is, poppers. He makes me take two big hits with each nostril and my mind is flying, my heart rushing. I see him take a couple hits and then crawl up between my legs and I feel his wet cock brushing my asshole. Oh god, those poppers drive me crazy. 'Please just fuck me. I want it.'

I feel him push and his cockhead slips into my ass. 'Fuck, fuck, it really hurts, take it out,' I cry out loudly then I struggle but his hands are holding my wrists, my arms spread, and I have no leverage.

'Relax bitch. I want to rape that sweet pussy of yours.' I feel him pressing his cock a little deeper up my ass. It feels like he is ripping me apart. He holds still in me and lets me adjust for a couple minutes. 'Every sissy should always remember her first fuck,' he says looking me in the eyes and then he shoves his cock in much deeper making me cry out and beg him to stop.

God, he has to have his cock all the way up my ass. It really hurts. I feel him pulling back a little and it doesn't hurt quite as much. Then he shoves ahead again and his cock goes even deeper up my ass. It feels like I have a pole stuck up my ass. Then back out and in again and again and each time he goes a little deeper. I'm crying hard.

'Please stop. Please, it really hurts.'

'Stop? We are just getting started bitch,' he says as I feel him push forward and I feel his cock slowly going deeper and deeper. My head is flopping back and forth and slobber is running from my mouth due to the screaming. Finally, he stops and I can feel his balls against my ass.

'Now I fuck you and turn you into a bitch. You will never really feel like a man again by the time I finish with you Steffie.'

Then he fucks me. He pulls it most of the way out and then slowly slides it all the way in again. As he does this, he starts going a little faster. I feel him release my arms and his arms go under my legs pushing my knees up near my head. My ass is held up in a position where he really pounds me. He shoves it deep, holds it there and frees one arm and it holds the poppers under my noise and he makes me take two more hits in each nostril.

Fuck, fuck, that stuff drives me crazy. I hear myself begging him to fuck me harder and harder. I hear him ask me if I want him to breed me. I'm not even sure what he means but I yell yes at him. He presses really hard into me and I feel his cum shot into my ass. It feels so hot and wet and I love it. I can't believe it when my cock also explodes shooting cum almost onto my face. I hadn't even been thinking about my cock, just how his cock felt sliding in and out of my pussy.

He lays on me, my knees still near my head and I can feel his cock getting softer and then sliding from my ass. I feel totally out of it, just laying there when he moves off me kneeing by my ass. I feel his fingers playing with my ass. It feels like it's wide open. Then I watch as he brings his fingers towards my lips and see them covered with the cum that must have been leaking from my ass. I open my mouth and he puts his fingers into my mouth and I suck them clean.

'You really are a nasty whore Steffie but you are a hell of a fuck. Your pussy was so tight.'

I just lay there, totally out of it. He gets up and goes into the bathroom and I hear the water running. He comes back into the bedroom and helps me undress, then helps me into the shower. The hot water feels so good. I let it spray onto my head as I get my mind around the fact that a man just fucked me and shot his cum up my ass. The worse thing about it all was I loved it and I remember how I begged him to fuck me harder. God, I must really be a fag.

I finally force myself from the shower and go back into the living room and Andrew had a glass of cold water for me. It tasted so good. I sit down in a chair across from him. 'Mr. Grant is going to kill me.'

'I don't think so Steffie. You mentioned that he was looking for someone willing to pay big money to take your virginity. I'm that man Steffie. Mr. Grant will not be displeased with you and I feel you were worth at least as much as I paid him. He gets up and hands me a small piece of paper.

'For my bride.'

When I look, it's a check for $5,000. 'This is for me?'

'Yes Steffie, you were great. Chrissie left your regular clothes in the extra bedroom. I have some meeting to go to tomorrow. I hope we can get together tomorrow night and have just as exciting of time. Will you spend another night with me Steffie?'

I remember the strap and how much it hurt but when I look down at the check, I realize it was worth it. I think about how much it hurt when he started to fuck me and then how I was begging for it. I wonder what he might have in mind for tomorrow and think about the other outfit I have. I know it makes me look like a whore. Whores do get paid. I wonder if he will give me another check tomorrow if everything goes good. 'Yes Andrew, I would like to spend tomorrow evening with you.'

'Good, let me call the driver to take you home. Chrissie will pick you up tomorrow at eight and bring you here again. I doubt if you enjoyed tonight as much as I did, but I do hope some of it was good for you too. I will see you tomorrow Steffie.'

The driver takes me home and I feel so wore out that I just go to bed and am soon asleep.

I get out of bed expecting my asshole to really hurt but it's more of a discomfort than pain. God, it really hurt when he first slide his cock into my ass and then keep shoving it deeper and deeper till his whole cock was buried up my ass. Once he had fucked me for a while, everything got better, maybe it was the poppers, all I remember is begging him to fuck me harder. Damn, I don't care if I did like it, it's wrong, I'm not gay.

I go to the dresser to make sure I wasn't dreaming and see the check he gave me. What kind of money do these people have, to give someone this kind of money just to live out a fantasy? Why this, I can fix up my apartment nicer and get some new clothes. I won't have to get that much more and I could probably get a nicer car.

Daniel was nice part of the time and was a real asshole at times too. I thought he overdid it with the strap. He didn't have to make it hurt so badly to get me to comply. I think he enjoyed pushing my limits and he definitely was into humiliating me. I remember how I felt when he had me on my back, legs spread, begging him to fuck me. I remember really feeling like I was a whore. The fact that he did pay me after abusing and fucking me does make me a whore, I guess. I wonder if he will pay me again after tonight. I hope so. I wonder what I will have to do to earn it.

The day drags on and I realize I'm looking forward to meeting Daniel again tonight. I do get a call from Chrissie and she can't stop going on about how pleased Daniel was with me and how he couldn't wait to see me again. She said she would be over around 8 to pick me up and take me to the suite to get ready. I'm nervous but also think about what kind of fantasy he might want to pursue tonight. I can't stop thinking about the other outfit and how much of a whore I would feel in it.

Finallly, I hear Chrissie knocking on my door. She smiles at me and gives me a hug. 'You did great last night. How much did he give you?'

'Five thousand, I couldn't believe it.'

'Believe it girl. Men love sissies. Some men give even more, especially black men. They love dominating pretty sissy white boys. I think what they like the most is having others seeing them with the pretty boys and making sure the others know the sissy will do anything he is told to do. You have probably seen some black cocks in videos, trust me, having one of those black cocks in front of your face can be quite intimidating.'

'I don't know if I could do anything with a black guy Chrissie,' I tell her but still thinking about Marcus and how I did like sucking his black cock.

'Of course you can. Most black men seem more masculine than white men but they do have a tendency to be rougher and more demanding. I know a couple black men that you would never want to make angry.'

We leave and get to the suite. Chrissie opens a bottle of wine and takes a joint from her purse and we get high, laughing as we share the wine. 'Daniel called me and kind of changed the scene he wants played out tonight and I stop and picked up some clothes before picking you up. You ready to get dressed?'

'I guess so. I thought he was going to make me dress like a whore and I didn't know what he would expect me to do.'

'Well, he still wants you to look like a whore but different. Let's go into the bedroom and get those clothes off you.'

It's so strange as Chrissie undresses me. My panties are yellow with red hearts on them. She touches me a lot more than she would have too but it doesn't bother me and I kind of like it. Soon I'm down to just the panties.

'I know Daniel likes spanking sissies. Let me check out your ass,' she says lowering the back of my panties till they are below my ass cheeks. 'Your ass is still kind of red. What did he use on you?'

'It was a leather strap of some kind. It really, really hurt.'

'I bet he watched you cry. I know he wouldn't have stopped till he had you crying like a little sissy girl. He gets off on watching sissies cry. He knows how humiliating it is for a boy, even a boy pretending to be a girl, to have another man see you as a little crybaby.'

'Yes, he did watch me cry and, yes, it was very humiliating,' I tell her as her hand lightly caresses my bare ass cheeks.

'I got to stop touching you or I won't be able to control myself and we need to get you ready for tonight. 'Take off your panties.'

I take them off and she hands me a pair of pink panties and has me put them on. Then she hands me a pair of black fishnet thigh-high stocking and tells me to put them on.

'They have elastic tops that keep them from sliding down your legs.'

I put them on and see what she was referring to. They come up high on my legs and seem to stay in place. Then she hands me a pair of cutoff jean shorts and when I mean cutoff, I mean cutoff very short. There is barely any material in the crotch of the shorts. I put them on and when I look behind me in the mirror, I can see some of the pink panties showing.'

'Daniel want a whore tonight Steffie but he wants a sissy boy whore. If anyone else sees you tonight, there will be no doubt in their mind that you are a boy who likes to dress up like a sissy. I don't know if you have been in the part of town where sissy boys stand on the corners hoping to be picked up and paid to suck or be fucked, but he wants you to look like them.'

She hands me a bright pink t-shirt and when I put it on, I see that it has been cut off to where it just covers my pecs and leaves my abs fully exposed. I don't have a six-pack and it just seems to make me look smaller and softer. It also fits very tight and my little nipples are visible through the thin material. It, along with the shorts and nylons, make me look so gay. To finish off the look, she hands me a pair of black leather boots that come up to my knees and they have three-inch spiked heels. I put them on and look in the mirror. Fuck, I look like such a flaming fag.

'Now, let's fix your hair and makeup.' She brushes my hair out making sure some falls almost in front of one of my eyes. The she takes her hand and messes it up some. It looks like someone might have been pulling it or messing with it in some other way. It looks like I might have been having a rough night.

Then she starts on my makeup and when she is finished, I have on bright pink lipstick that matches the t-shirt. She has covered my eyelids with pink glitter and my cheeks look rather pink too. She then puts several loop bracelets on both wrists and several rings on my fingers. Then she puts two-inch silver loop earrings into my pierced ears and lastly, a pink collar on my neck that says 'CANDI'.

'What man could resist such a cute little whore like Candi?' Chrissie states. This look is so strange. I think I would have preferred to be dressed as a feminine sissy whore. This just screams Flaming Faggot.

'You look like one of those sissy boys on the corner now Candi and your behavior tonight had better match it. What I'm referring to is the way you carry yourself. You are not a boy. You are a sissy faggot that sucks and fucks strangers for money. Your voice, your walk, your mannerisms need to be over the top gay. Think about the strap. Don't disappoint Daniel.'

'I will try Chrissie.'

'Trying won't work Candi, you will do it. You are a sissy whore tonight. Fail and you know what will happen. He does carry a cane whip with him and you don't ever want to feel that. Now it's time to go,' she says handing you a pink leather purse that you carry using the strap that goes over your shoulder. 'Your lipstick, condoms and a nice vibrator is in your purse along with your ID.'

'Go? We aren't staying here?'

'You can't make any money here Candi,' Chrissie tells me. 'I'm sure you can find some corner to work. Now it's time for me to go. Mr. Grant's driver, Leon, will be up to get you and drive you to the right part of town. I only have one last word for you Candi', Chrissie says moving through the door and looking back at me. 'Pimp.'

Not sure what she means till a couple minutes later Leon knocks on the door. Then I open it, he has black leather pants on, a silky black shirt with three buttons not buttoned and several gold chains hanging down his bare chest. Being dressed like this, made him look so different and bigger than he appeared in his chauffer uniform.

'You ready Candi?'

'I guess so,' I answer not understanding what's happening. We go to the elevator and when the door opens inside is an older couple, along with a middle-aged business man. Leon grabs my upper arm tightly.

'You were supposed to be downstairs half an hour ago bitch,' he says as he drags me into the elevator. 'You better have got paid for that time or you will regret it,' his demeanor totally different than a second ago. I see the other people in the elevator looking at us. Lean turns toward them, 'It's none of your fucking business, look away.'

He is definitely not someone any of them want to deal with and they all look away, making sure not to make eye contact. When the elevator opens, he drags me from it and walks across the floor and it looks like he is almost dragging me as it's so hard for me to keep up in the spiked boots. I see everyone staring at us and I know what they have to be thinking. Now I understand what Chrissie mean when she said pimp.

As he drives, he gives me instructions. 'You will not get into anyone's car or go into any establishment with anyone. You will get men to stop, preferably in a vehicle, and try to pick you up. You will lean in the window and talk to them. You will tell you that you can't do anything right now, that your man is coming to get you but you will be back tomorrow and then you will ask if you can see their cock. See how many of the men will show you.'

We finally end up on a street is lined with bars, strip clubs and adult theatre and bookstores. Looking out the window, I see the boys Chrissie was telling me about. Some of their outfits are outlandish, tight short shorts, thigh high boots, long leather coats with very little clothes under them. There are also female whores on some of the corners. The gay whores are mainly down in a three-block area along the main drag. He pulls over to the corner at the end of that block of streets and tells me to get out, and work the street back up to the area where the lady whores are.