I"M Not, Really, I'm Not Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get out, really scared of the caliber of people hanging around this area. Hopefully Leon is looking out for me. I start up the street when this car pulls over and he stops and rolls down his window.

'Hey sweetie, how much?'

I lean down to the window and tell him I'm waiting for my man, that I can't do anything now but will be back tomorrow.

'How much for a blow job? I want to blow my load on your sissy face too.'

'Thirty bucks if you want to do that honey,' I answer trying to get into the role. 'You got a nice clean cock? You want to show it to me?'

He reaches down and unzips and pulls his cock out. It's actually pretty big. 'This big enough for you, sissy boy?'

'You have a nice big cock. Come back tomorrow. I will suck you so good.'

'How about a fuck. I could get a room?'

'Another fifty, honey. And you have to wear protection.'

'I would give you a hundred for a blow job, and a good fuck if I can pour my cum out of the condom all over your face. I know you fucking sissy fags love that.'

'Be here tomorrow, honey. I want that big cock up my pussy.'

'I'll be here baby,' he says and then drives off.

A couple other cars stop and the conversations go pretty much the same way but neither of them would show me their cocks. As I walk further down the street, suddenly someone grabs my arm. I turn quickly and am so relieved when I see its Leon. Then he pulls me into a building and I see it's an adult movie theatre. He pays the man and we go in and back through the curtain to the movie section.

It's dark and hard to see but my eyes adjust and I can see a half dozen men sitting in the few aisles of seats they have. Then I notice several men standing against the back wall. When I look closer, I see a young boy on his knees sucking off an older man. Leon pulls me back with him till we are against the wall.

His mouth near my ear and I hear, 'Mr. Grant takes care of me and I have been waiting for my turn with you. He told me how much you liked black cock. Well baby, on your knees and show me.'

I can hear the movie behind me and, even though I can't see, I know some man is fucking some other guy and it sounds like it might be against his will. I look up at Leon and he points to the floor. I slowly go to my knees and I see a couple men move closer to watch. I reach up and take his cock out and it's at least as big and Marcus's cock was and just as thick.

'Suck me you little fuck. I paid you and I expect to get what I paid for or else I will make you suck every man here. You understand bitch? Suck me like the sissy fag boy you are.'

I start sucking his cock. The head of his cock is so big it feels like it fills my mouth but his hands come to my head and he forces his cock deeper into my mouth.

'Face fuck the little cunt,' I hear one of the men watching tell Leon. After that, it seems like the other men want to get in on humiliating me and I hear some really nasty comments concerning my sucking from the other guys and some comments about wanting to fuck my ass. Leon keeps them at bay though as I suck him. I see a couple men have phones out recording us. Oh fuck, I suck harder and finally Leon comes in my mouth. He tells me not to swallow it and he makes me open my mouth and show the other men my mouthful of cum and then he lets me swallow it. He pulls me up and we leave and he takes me to the limo.

'You really are a good cocksucker, Candi. You look so pretty with a black cock in your mouth. How did it feel having all those old perverts watch you sucking off a black man?'

'I know I should have been embarrassed but once I started sucking you, all I could think about is trying to please you. I wanted you to cum in my mouth with them watching. I wanted them to wish that I was sucking them.'

'Maybe I should have made you suck some of them off?'

'I'm glad you didn't. Never know what diseases men like that might have.'

'If it wasn't for that Candy, I think you would have liked me to pass you from man to man like a nasty whore? You really want to be a sissy slut Candi, don't you?'

'I don't know. I don't know anything anymore.'

Maybe some time, Mr. Grant will let me fuck you. You ever been fucked by a black man Candi?'

'No Sir. The only time I have been fucked was last night with Daniel.'

'Did you like it?'

'Not at first. It really hurt but after a while the pain kind of went away.'

'And you found like you liked being fucked like a girl, didn't you Candy. I bet you really wanted it. Wanted it nice and hard.' I don't say anything. It's hard to admit he is right. 'One day you will be fucked by a black man Candy, and then you won't want anything but black cock.'

We get back to the hotel and again he leads me through the lobby again, a pimp and his sissy whore. We get up to the suite and he knocks on the door and Daniel opens the door wearing a long white robe and slippers.

'You said you wanted a sissy street whore. Will this one do?' Leon asks.

He stands there looking me over. 'Nasty looking little bitch. At least, she could have redone her lipstick. Looks like she just sucked a big cock.'

'If you have much experience with bitches like her, you understand that all they worry about is getting paid. If you wanted a classy broad, you shouldn't have asked for a street whore,' Leon says, still holding my upper arm tightly. 'You want her or not?'

'Yes, she will do. I will call you when I'm done with the tramp.'

Leon pushes me into the room and Daniel shuts the door. 'Candi is it?' he asks me looking at the collar on my neck. 'You fucking bimbos can't even think of anything original. Get your ass over to the couch and sit down while I fix us a drink. Always helps to get high when dealing with sissy trash.'

I know it's all part of the game but his comments still sting. I think about what I look like and what I have done tonight and it's not hard to understand why he would treat me like this. 'Yes Sir,' I answer and go sit down. He comes back with a drink for each of us. I have no idea that he dissolved a hit of ecstasy in mine. He sits down, lights up a joint and we share it, but he doesn't say a word to me till we finish the joint.

'How did you ever end up like this?' he asks me. 'I mean, look at you. Your parents must be so proud of you. Get up and go stand in front of me. I want to just look at you and try to understand how a guy can end up on the street dressed as a sissy whore, sucking cock, fucking strangers for money. You really are pathetic.'

I get up and stand there but don't make eye contact. I know he is into humiliation but still it's hard being treated like this. I know how I must look. I wish Leon would have let me fix myself up some before bringing me here. I just stand there and take it.

'Turn around and bend over bitch.' I do as he says then he tells me to turn back around and look at him. 'You like it that people can see your pink panties, Candi? Does it turn you on knowing what people must think of you? I think it does. I think you like being a fucking whore.' I turn back around and look at him but don't say anything. 'I asked you a question Candi. Do you like having people thinking you are a sissy whore?'

'No Sir. Leon makes me dress like this. I don't like it and I don't like doing what he makes me do but if I don't, things will only get worse.'

'How can things get worse than what they are now? Look at you. I can just imagine what you have already done tonight.'

'He will punish me Sir and then let my parents know what is happening. I can't let that happen.' I starting to feel different than what I usually feel from smoking a little weed.

'Maybe Daddy would like having a sissy whore to use for himself Candy. Just imagine Daddy's cock in your mouth.' I think about what he said and know I could never do something like that and the thought of that happening is disgusting. I look down at the floor. 'Where were you before Leon brought you here. Were you out working?'

'Yes Sir. Leon dropped me off earlier than came back for me and brought me here.'

'And what happened before he came back for you. Look at me and tell me Candi.'

'I talked to a few men that stopped their cars to try and pick me up but Leon told me not to get into their cars so they left after talking to me. I was going by an adult theatre and a black man grabbed me and took me into the theatre.' I didn't want to tell him it was Leon. 'He made me such his cock while other men watched. He came in my mouth and made me open my mouth and show all the men my mouthful of cum. Then he crinkled up a five-dollar bill and shoved it into my cum filled mouth. It was so humiliating.' I figure I might as well make the story nasty. I know that is what he wants. 'When I left the theatre, Leon was waiting for me and brought me here.'

'What a nasty whore you must be Candi. I don't know if I would have accepted you fs I knew you had just sucked a black cock. Look at you, I bet you love black cock, don't you Candi?'

I recognize what is happening to me. There must have been ecstasy in my drink. I'm feeling like I did at the club. Everything seems more intense and I have trouble keeping my thoughts straight. I look over up at Daniel and his robe is open and I watch as he slowly strokes his big cock. 'I don't know Sir. I didn't have a choice. He made me do it.'

'I bet you loved it Candi. I bet you loved having all those men see what a whore you are for black cock. Maybe I should call Leon and have him send several of his friends over. You would probably want to suck their black cocks more than you want to suck mine.'

Confused as I feel at the moment, but I know I don't want him to do that. 'No Sir, I really want to suck your cock. Please.'

'I don't believe you. Maybe if you were on your knees begging it would seem more sincere.'

I look at his cock. My mind is racing. I want to suck him, I really do. I go down on my knees and look up at him. 'Please Sir, please let me suck your cock. You have such a nice big cock and I really want to suck it and please you Sir.'

'You have to earn the right to suck my cock Candi. Especially now that I know you just swallowed a black man's cum.'

I watch him stroke his cock slowly and see a big drop of precum on his piss slit. I want to lick it off. 'I will do whatever you want me to do Sir. Please let me suck your cock.'

He stands up, takes off the robe and turns around and kneels on the couch, his arms resting on the back of the couch. 'Earn it whore. Crawl to me and earn it.'

I look at the ass staring at me and know what he expects. I have seen this in videos I have watched. I find myself crawling to him and I lean forward and press my face into his ass crack.

'That's it, girl. Lick up and down my ass crack. I know sluts like you know how to worship ass. I want to feel your tongue up my asshole.'

I start licking his crack and my face gets wet as I press deeper into his crack. He tells me to take my hands and spread his cheeks and when I do, I feel my tongue on his asshole. It isn't as gross as I thought it would be and my tongue presses against his hole and I feel it slide in a little. I hear him encouraging me and I find that I want to please him and I work my tongue in deeper and try to make it feel good for him.

'You are a good at eating ass Candi. I know you want to get your tongue nice and deep up my asshole. Lick bitch, get it nice and wet and eat my asshole.'

His vulgar talk drives me to want it more and I feel his hand on the back of my head pressing me tightly into his ass crack. I know it's wrong but I love it and tongue fuck his asshole as deep as I can. When he finally pushes my head back and turns around, he can see me, on my knees, my face all wet and I'm trying to catch my breath.

'I bet you didn't think you would like that, did you Candi?'

'No Sir, I have never done that.'

'What kind of freak loves eating another man's asshole. You really are disgusting.'

His comment makes me realize what I had done. He's right, who would do that and, even worse, like it. God, I must be so pathetic. My mood going from feeling turned on to feeling like I'm some kind of pervert. The ecstasy is doing its thing. My feelings going all over the place.

'I got to clean you up. Get your fag ass up and follow me.'

He leads me into a bedroom and tells me to undress. I get undressed as he stands there watching me. Once I'm naked he leads me into the bathroom and tells me to get into the walk-in shower and get on my knees. I do as I'm told and he follows me into the shower.

'There is only one way to wash the face of an ass licker.'

He stands above me and takes his cock in his hand and starts pissing all over my head. I can't believe what he is doing. Talk about disgusting. He stops pissing.

'Candi, look up at me and open your mouth.'

'Please Sir, please don't do this. Please.'

'Candi, ask me if you can drink my piss, that you really want to do it.'

'Please Sir, I don't know if I can do that.'

'You do remember my strap, don't you Candi?'

'Yes, Sir.'

'Then beg for it. Beg to drink my piss.'

I look up at him and think that he probably hopes I refuse so he can punish me. I do remember the pain from the strap. 'Please Sir. Please let me drink your piss,' I beg and open my mouth.

He smiles down at me and start pissing all over my face and then into my mouth and I force myself to start swallowing it. It feels like a long time till he stops. My face is covered with piss and it running down my chin. He was pissing faster than I could drink and I know I must look a mess. My hair is all wet from his piss. I see him looking down at me and see the look of satisfaction on his face. God, why must he treat me like this? He turns on the shower and lifts me to my feet.

'Good girl, Candi. A man must mark his territory and tonight you are my territory.'

The hot water feels so good and I stand there as he takes shampoo and washes my hair then soaps my body down good. Times like this he can be so nice and then, next thing I know, he will be a prick again, so I try to enjoy myself. He then has me wash him and I rather enjoy doing it. We get out and dry off and he hands me a clean pair of pink panties to put on and he puts his robe back on. I'm still flying from the ecstasy but it feels so good to be clean.

We go back into the living room and sit down and have another drink and smoke another joint. Between the ecstasy and the smoke, I feel relaxed and feel pretty mellow. It still feels weird sitting beside him in nothing but my panties but everything is ok.

'How do you feel Candi. I hope all that wasn't too big of turnoff for you.'

'I don't know what to think Sir. I know that what happened was kind of out there, but I can't deny that something about it seemed right. Maybe I have a need to be treated like you treated me. Maybe, I just don't know.'

'I think you do Steffie. Candi let you be the nasty little whore you think about. Steffie would never let a man piss in her mouth, but Candi would. Candi would drink it down like a good little sissy. It's still hard for Steffie to admit to herself that she is a lot like Candi.'

'I just feel so out of control with everything that has happened in the last few weeks Sir. I have done things I would have never thought I would do. The last two nights with you have been an eye-opening experience for me. I have found that I rather like being someone else in men's fantasies.'

'You are one of the boys who needs men to take care of them and help show them what they really can be. I'm sure you have seen articles concerning expensive call girls and all the money they make. Imagine being able to live out all your fantasies and becoming wealthy doing it. I can tell you like the way I treat you, even when I force you to do nasty things or when I punish you. I like it too. I can't tell you how turned on I was when I used the strap on your ass. Seeing and listening to you cry was so erotic for me.'

'It really hurt Sir but after it was over, for some reason, I felt like I deserved it and that it would help me learn.'

'Doesn't it feel right Steffie, to be sitting next to a man you barely know in nothing but panties and know that whatever he wants you to do, you will do it for him?'

'Yes Sir, it does,' I admit to him and myself.

'Crawl up here and sit on my lap like a little girl, put your arms around my neck and give me a kiss sweetie.' I do it and it feels so right as he holds me and we kiss and kiss. I want to please him so badly. 'Do you want to be Daddy's little girl?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'There is an outfit laid out on the bed in the extra bedroom. Go put it on for Daddy and there is some makeup in that bathroom. Go get ready and show Daddy what a pretty little girl you can be.'

I go into the bedroom and there is a yellow sundress with one-inch black dots on the dress. There is also a lacy pair of yellow panties and a pair of white ankle socks with yellow trim around the top. A pair of white Mary Jane shoes with two-inch heels and ankle straps sit beside the bed.

I wonder into the bathroom and see the hair brush and the makeup on the counter. I wash my face good and comb my hair out and then put on some of the makeup. The lipstick is red but not overly bright and the eyeshadow is light blue. It takes me several tries to get the makeup looking half way decent. I brush my hair out and when I see a scrunchy laying on the counter, I pull my hair back and put it in a ponytail. I know I shouldn't like doing this but I find that I want to try and look pretty for Daniel.

I go get dressed then and go over to the mirror and check out how I look. I'm kind of surprised how young I look dressed like this. I look like I could be eighteen or nineteen and just out of high school I hope he likes it. I walk back into the living room trying to act like a shy young girl. 'Hello Daddy.'

'Look at you Steffie. Daddy has the prettiest girl ever. Don't you love it?'

'Yes Daddy. Thank you for the pretty clothes.'

'You are welcome sweetie. Come sit on Daddy's lap again.'

I go sit on his lap and put my arm around his neck. I'm not feeling the ecstasy as much as earlier but I'm still pretty high from it. I feel his hand on my bare thigh and I like the way it feels. I lean over and give him a little kiss. He lights up another joint and we share it as I sit on his lap. His hand is caressing my thigh and moves up under the short sundress a little. He leans over and kisses my neck and my ear and I can't help buy like the way it feels. I can also feel his cock through the robe he is wearing and I move a little so I can feel it even better.

'Tell Daddy what Steffie really wants to do for Daddy.'

'Can I suck your cock Daddy. You know how much I like doing that for you. Please Daddy.'

'Will it be the best blow job ever Steffie? You know how Daddy likes it when you get his whole cock into your sweet little mouth.'

'I will try Daddy but you have such a big cock. You may have to help me Daddy.'

'Slide off my lap sweetie and get on your knees in front of me. I want you to look at Daddy while you suck his cock. I want to see my pretty little girls face.'

I slide down and get on my knees and open up his robe. His cock isn't totally hard yet and I lean over and kiss it and lick all over the head of his cock.

'That's a good girl. Now suck it into your mouth sweetie. I want to watch as my cock slides into your mouth.'

I take it into my mouth. The head of his cock is pretty big and it always seems to fill my mouth and I can't believe that I have been able to take most of his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I look up at him and press my head down letting more and more of his cock slide into my mouth till I choke and have to take it back out.

'That's ok sweetie. Daddy kind of like it when you choke on his cock. He knows you are trying hard to be a good girl for him. Now do it again and when you feel it at your throat swallow and let it in. I know how badly you want to be a good cocksucker for Daddy.'